When Love Comes Along.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost two months later Mary and Bob received a engraved brass placard showing a picture of the 'Cancer Mercy' and inscribed with a prayer of thanks for the donations from Mary and Robert Murphy that enabled the vessel to continue to work among needy cancer patients.

When the 'Cancer Mercy' departed on its mission they asked if it would be possible to meet 'Tach' somewhere because they were headed for South America and would be passing close by.

As it turned out the 'Mercy' went to the east of the Bahamas because a hurricane was forecast to pass along the east coast of the US.

Willy and Bob were enjoying doing a lot of fishing now that the boy was so much improved that he was no longer on any medications or other treatments for cancer. Bob was cancer free too. Mary refused to be left behind and enjoyed fishing as much as the boys did.

Mary was now a very refined, elegant, and gracious hostess. Invitations to the Murphy yacht were the highlight of the social season for any socialite. Formal dinners aboard were considered to be perfect examples of the properly executed formal affair. When Mary and Bob attended a formal event the hostess was absolutely delighted when they showed up, usually in the new Bentley with Suzy and Jason driving. Their appearance insured the success of the party. Mary was always exquisitely dressed in the latest fashion, perfectly coifed and made-up. The society page of the paper was sure to have her picture in the Sunday paper. Mary was prominent in the PTA and volunteered for many events. When Bob went to his office several times a week and Willy was in school, Mary loved to accompany Bob. She sat and listened to whatever was presented to him for his approval. He would always ask her what she thought, if she had a question it was answered to her satisfaction before a decision was made, often she would listen and then smile at him and nod, he would look at the presenter and say, "Do it." Mary was happiest when she was with Bob. Almost every day at the office Bob would suggest an hour break. When everyone left the office Bob would grin at Mary, he would walk to her and take her hands and lift her to her feet, they would kiss passionately and then he would hold her tightly, "Do you want it from behind or from the front, my beautiful, lovely wife."

"Your choice Dear, I love it either way. I love to watch you, my love, in the big mirror over there."

Bob grinned, "The day before yesterday I did it from in front, why don't you lean over my desk and let me do you from behind?"

"Wonderful, just from behind, or will you do the back door, Lover?"

"I see your sweet pussy is already nice and juicy, so I think that would be more enjoyable for both of us. Do you agree?"

"Yes, hurry, babe! Oooooooooo! That feels soooo gooood!:"

Bob felt the walls of her sheath adjust firmly to his size, her lubrication was plentiful and the smooth friction inside her vagina was absolutely exquisite. He paused when he was completely inside her, she moaned softly, then shivered. He suspected she had had an orgasm. Bob paused again and glanced down at the beautiful and erotic sight before him. His beautiful wife leaned over the massive oak desk, her bare bottom was framed by her skirt, lacy slip, her stockings, garter belt, sheer hose, and little sling back pumps. He pulled slowly back and paused again with only the crown of his cock spreading her nether lips. His cock started its next cycle, starting forward slowly spreading her tunnel again, feeling just as delightful as the last time. Mary couldn't help but softly moan when the massive piece of meat filled her completely again. The strokes were getting a bit faster and stronger now, she wanted to scream in her joy in what this man, the love of her life, was doing to her. She knew she must not scream or vent her exquisite sensations of delight and joy emanating from inside her vagina. He was thrusting even faster and harder now!

God! It felt wonderful and another surge of pleasure crashed through her body. She softly and sweetly whimpered with the overload of sensations that seemed to course through her over and over. She knew she could never get enough of what this wonderful man did to her. Her years of dreaming of his love had been only a fleeting, fuzzy image of reality. Her imagination had never approached the actual joy he brought her.

She felt her Bobby slow and stiffen, then press harder and she felt the hot slipperiness of his cum flooding her sheath. His slow movements were exquisitely intense and evoked a final orgasm. She trembled in her delight. Damn! She could feel their fluids running down her legs. She glanced at her husband and reached for a box of Kleenex on his desk. She quickly wiped her legs and stockings then dropped to her knees and slurped his shrinking cock into her mouth and sucked hard, then licked him clean. She looked up into his adoring eyes and smiled, "You just get better and better my Love, thank you!"

Mary opened a drawer of Bob's desk and removed a can of spray deodorizer and spritzed it around to cover the smell of their sex. She checked her makeup and straightened her clothing, "Do I look alright Honey?"

Bob checked her over, "As beautiful as ever Baby. Not a hair out of place." The office staff giggled behind their hands as the stunning couple casually walked from the office. No one could miss the glowing little smile on her serene face.

Jason smiled broadly as he helped Mary into the gleaming black Rolls. He thought to himself, 'What a pair of lovebirds, just looking at them makes you feel good.'

That night as Mary sat cuddled against her husband as they watched TV with her son stretched out on the couch with his feet in her lap. She should have been content but she wasn't. The program ended and she looked at Bob. "Honey, please hand me your phone." He smiled and handed it to her with a question in his eyes. She dialed a number from memory. She turned on the speaker. They heard the phone ring several times, then, "Hello, this is the Gordon residence, how may I help you?"

"Momma, this is Mary, how are you?"

The pleasant voice screamed, "MARY, IS THAT YOU?"

"Yes Momma, it's me. How are you and Daddy doing?"

"OH! Honey, it is so good to hear your voice. Daddy and I see you all the time in the paper but we felt that you would never want to see us again after the way we treated you. It never mentions your family; did you have your baby? Just a second."

"Hello Mary, this is your Dad. Sniff, we have missed you girl. Did you really marry the same Bob Murphy that lived next door?"

"Yes, I did Daddy and I am pregnant again! You have a grandson. You almost missed seeing him. He almost died almost a year ago. He asks about you all the time. His name is Willy Gordon the Second."

"You named him after me after I abandoned you when you needed us the most?"

"Yes, Daddy, I still loved the two of you. I miss you both and I want you to meet your namesake and my Dear husband."

Mary's mother answered, "Yes Dear we would love that, your daddy is crying now and can't talk. Where can we see you?"

Mary glanced at Bob, Willy was staring at her, "How about tomorrow for lunch, I'll send a car for you about ten if that is OK? It's about a 30 minute drive."

Mary grinned at Bob and hugged Willy. "Well, I did it. I forgave them. I feel good about it now."

"Honey, you did the right thing, I wanted to tell you I thought you should do it but I didn't feel you were quite ready."

"Bobby, I am so damned happy and content with you and Willy, I have our new baby in my belly and I need to forgive the other people I love. I know they were wrong but I always wondered what they thought I did to get pregnant. They wouldn't let me explain, Daddy said that if I was pregnant he knew enough and that he knew all about it."

Alice and Bill Gordon were very impressed and couldn't believe the size and luxury of 'Tach'. The Gordon's were delighted with their grandson. Mary's parents were very happy and Bill remarked that his daughter had grown into a very beautiful and confident young woman.

Bob looked at Bill, "You and Alice raised a wonderful person, to the best of my knowledge she has never done a single thing wrong in her life. She is bright, super intelligent, sweet and loving. When she was down on her luck she toughed it out. She carried her sick son, your grandson, four miles each way to the Clinic for his treatments. All they had to live on were food stamps. She couldn't work after the company she worked for went out of business because Willy required constant care. The place she had worked before let her keep Willy with her. She was living in a garage with no heat, no air conditioning, no toilet and no running water and one light bulb."

"She had a job?"

"Yeah! She worked her way from being a receptionist to being the top sales lady in her store. If the owner hadn't died and his kids ran it into the ground she would have been running the place in another year. She was doing the payrolls and the purchasing when the heirs took over."

"I was told she was a prostitute. That's how she got pregnant."

"Bill, you had no idea of what happened. The poor girl went to a party. She has never used alcohol except for a sip or two of wine or champagne. She only drank lemonade at the party. She was slipped a date rape drug or something. That's how it happened. She had never even seen an adult penis until we got married." Bill sank into a nearby seat and put his hands over his face and cried.

He looked up at Bob, "I never even listened to her. I just threw her out like the garbage. I couldn't stand the thought of Daddy's little baby girl being a whore. I was ready to believe anything after she admitted she was pregnant with a bastard. When she needed us the most we turned our backs and wrote her off. How could she ever forgive us."

"Bill, I let her work it out for herself. She seems to be very happy, she still loves and misses you guys. She realized that there were mistakes made on both sides. The major fault was a lack of communications. You threw her out and wanted her to kill the baby in her tummy. That was a challenge to her, she would show you she could make it without your help!" Bob looked at Bill, "Buddy, I guess she did!"

That afternoon after lunch Willy showed his grandfather all over the ship, from the engine rooms to the lookout station above the bridge. Bill was worn out before they were finished, Willy went to find the Flash Card holding the video of Willy singing and dancing to the Karaoke. Bill looked at Mary and Bob, "I learned one thing from Willy."

Alice said, "What's that Dear?"

"I know who Willie's real father is." Mary and Bob looked startled. "His real father is---Robert Murphy! I don't give a damned who the biological father is. His real father is Bob."

Tears filled Mary's eyes as she pulled Bob's face down for a kiss, "See, I told you that, didn't I?"

Bob had a bit of moisture in his eyes when he asked, "Willy told you that?"

"He sure did, he said you were his real father, his best friend and that he loved you almost as much as his mother."

He says he knows you gave him his life. He said, "Daddy didn't do it himself, but he make the Doctors do it. He MADE THEM DO IT!! He had his lung cut out so he could stay by me in the recovery room, I love him as much as I love Momma, and that is a whole lot."

Willy ran back into the room, "Daddy, Daddy, I found it, here it is, 'The world famous Wild Willy show'." Willy inserted the flash card and the huge flat screen TV slipped up across the wall. On the screen Willy was almost life sized as he sang and danced.

When the performance was over he ran and said, "Granpa, Granma, Momma's going to buy me a cowboy hat and boots so I can look better when I do it again."

Mary's mother grabbed her grandson and held him tightly, tears flowed down her cheeks, "Honey, your granddaddy and I missed a lot of your growing up, we won't miss the rest. We won't miss a second of your little brother or sister as a child."

Mary and Bob smiled at each other. Mary snuggled a little closer to Bob.

Mary's father asked her, "When will you know?"

Mary grinned, "Daddy, there is a new test that is not released to the public yet that will tell at a couple of weeks, it is 95% accurate. Bob pulled a few strings because he owns part of the company making it. It should be here any day now. As far along as I am it is supposed to be almost perfect, 99.6%. We are still not sure if we want to know. I do, Bob isn't sure yet."

Bob smiled, "It won't change a thing, the sex was decided at conception. The test only requires a drop of urine so it can do no harm to the little momma. I guess the only thing that will change is the color of paint that goes in the nursery."

Mary said, "And the color of the baby clothes."

"Honey, your OBGYN said to wait until after we finish the birthing classes before we buy or change a thing."

Mary sighed, looked at her mother, she rolled her eyes and smiled, "Men!"

The next morning Mary, Bob and Willy were relaxing after breakfast when Suzy entered the salon and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Murphy, here is this morning's mail. Ma'am, do you still want to go shopping for a new dress this morning?"

"Yes, Suzy, Miss Pat said she had a few things she wanted me to see and then we may go visit a couple of boutiques."

Suzy smiled, "Do we take the Rolls or the hot little Caddy the boss bought the other day?"

"Oh! Is that the one with the 650 horse power engine?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"When I need a kiss from my sweet hubby will it get us home any faster?"

"Not a second, Ma'am."

Bob looked up and smiled, "Mary, Dear, here is a letter for you, Hmmmm! It was mailed from the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Bahamas." Bob slit open the envelope and handed the envelope to Mary."

Mary removed the letter and silently read it. Mary saw that Bob was reading a letter too, she handed the letter back to Suzy, She casually said, "Read this please. Then destroy it."

Bob glanced at her, "What is it Dear?"

"It is just a crank letter Dear. Nothing to worry about."

Bob frowned, "May I see it please?"

"Dear, let Suzy be aware of it, she can handle it, there is no threat of harm in it."

Bob was more concerned now, "Is there a reason you don't want me to see it?"

Mary sighed, "Honey, it is inappropriate letter, it is just a person who says he is in love with me and tells how he wants to make love to me. I get them quite often, I show them to Suzy so they can analyze them and see if they are a possible threat. Right Suzy?"

"Yes Miss Mary, but this one is a little different, it is from someone we know."

Mary nodded, "Yes I noticed that."

Bob looked at Mary, then turned, "May I have the letter please Suzy."

Bob took the letter and quietly read it, he looked at Mary and softly said, "Why didn't you want me to see this?"

"I saw no reason to needlessly concern you, Dear. Frankly I was afraid you would be angry."

"You were right Mary, this jackass is making a pass at my wife right under my nose, as if I am a doddering old fool who is incapable of pleasing her and unable to protect her."

Mary suddenly giggled, "Isn't the whole thing really very funny? What a jerk. I guess he thought that because I sang a song with him and kissed him on the cheek because I enjoyed the singing, that I wanted to run off with him. He's a real nut case. I was going to have Suzy write a little letter as the Chief of Security for Mrs. Murphy, to the Master of the Motor Vessel "Cancer Mercy', informing the Commander of that ship of Mr. Montague's aberrant behavior."

Bob smiled, "Honey, you are a heart-stoppingly beautiful young woman. I fell in love with you the second I saw you. I can understand how he felt. I did wait about ten minutes before I asked you to marry me. Poor guy, I got there first."

Mary sighed, "Robert Murphy, I have been hit on by men virtually every day of my life for the last 8 or 9 years, it is nothing new for me, I generally just ignore it. There has been only one time I ever responded. That was you Dear.

You are the only man I have ever encouraged, I KNOW I gave him no reason to think I would have a thing to do with him. That is the truth."

Bob looked at Suzy, "Isn't she the sexiest thing you have ever seen when she gets angry. God I love her!"

Suzy grinned, "Do you believe her Boss?"

"Of course I do, she would never tell a lie, right Dear?"

Mary frowned, "No, I realized very early in my childhood that I cannot tell a lie. I am not smart enough to remember every lie I tell so I am going to get caught if I lie. It never occurs to me to lie. The other reason is that I am not willing to pay the price that can come from a lie."

Bob grinned, "SEE? I have no worries along those lines. I always tell her the truth too. Sooo, now, what should I do about Mr. Montague? I feel sorry for him, he couldn't help falling in love with you. I sure did!"

Mary got up from her chair and walked to Bob, She plopped down in his lap turning her upper body to put her arms around his neck, her lips gently pressing against his.

She pulled back a bit, "Honey, you are so sweet. I love you with all my heart. I know that if some woman was hitting on you I would have my claws out and go for the jugular."

Bob grinned, "I can't believe my sweet gentle little wife could be so aggressive."

"Listen Buster, you are my life, I will not lose you for any reason. I WILL KILL to keep you." Her eyes flashed with her flare of temper, she looked down for a moment. She smiled and looked up. "That is the truth. Oh! I'll kill HER not you, you I might nick a bit, but I could never hurt you much, never." She looked at Bob for a long moment. A tear ran down her cheek, "No! None of that is true, if you love someone more than me, I would never want to see you unhappy. That I couldn't stand and would release you, let you go. I believe it is my job to keep you so happy with me that you will never want to wander."

Bob grinned, "If I may say so, you are doing a beautiful job of it too! I think I should say that since the day I found you and Willy in the clinic I have never had any inclination or desire to think of another woman, I have my life partner and she makes me happier than I have ever been before in my whole life. I also believe that a properly nourished and tended love continues to grow and grow forever and ever."

Bob got up and took his startled wife by the hand, "Come on girl, it's time to reestablish our boundaries." He grinned at Suzy and winked as he shut the door to the Master Stateroom.

He took her firmly into his arms; his lips sought and found her eager mouth. She felt his arousal and his hands at work on her clothes. Mary Yanked down on his running shorts pulling his undershorts with them. She grinned when she saw how hard he was. She quickly helped with her bra while he worked to get her tight jeans over her hips. She kicked her flip-flops off and yanked his T-shirt over his head then twisted and flopped on her back on the bed. Bob was on top of her in a flash. Grasping each leg and spreading her wide he rubbed his throbbing cock against her pussy, making sure she was slippery enough to take his big hard cock. Mary was very wet so he plunged in to the bottom. She screeched as he thumped against her bottom. "Fuck me with your wonderful cock, my Love, fuck me hard." He lifted and she felt his wet warm mouth close around the peak of her breast enclosing the areola and nipple, what a marvelous feeling shot through her from the suction and action of his lips and tongue. She gently caressed his head while he moved from breast to breast.

Then she felt it. His back was arching as he humped harder and harder into her pussy. Those long slow but hard strokes were her favorite. She pulled his face up to hers, looked into his eyes and whispered, "God how I love the way you love me. Never stop. I never want you to stop. I love everything you do. I adore it when you are sweet slow and ever so gentle, it is heavenly when you are rough and pound me hard and fast, best of all is when you slow, stop and shudder then flood me with your hot cum. I love feeling you shoot me full of your hot cum." She giggled.

1...456789