When Love Comes Along.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you were going to tell the story about the flat tire on Chuck's Jeep, Mary has already heard it."

"Wow! She heard about the famous contest afterwards too? You are my hero!"

Mary looked at Bob, "What Contest?"

Don gasped, "AHH! It was ah a drinking contest, ah, they all got plastered."

Mary looked slowly from Don to Bob. "Is that correct?"

"No, that's not what happened. I'll tell you about it some time, OK?"

Mary's eyes twinkled as she said, "Can I ask Don to tell me?"

Bob glanced at Mary, then in a flat, unemotional voice he said, "You may ask Mr. Johnson to do whatever you want him to do." He stood and walked down the aisle.

Mary turned to Don, "Get in that cockpit and don't come back." She stood and followed Bob to where he was talking to Megan Bob smiled when she stood beside him and said, "Honey, do you think George could take the boys up to see the cockpit, I think they would enjoy that."

"Good idea girl."

He looked at George, who grinned, "I would like that too."

When they left Bob winked at Megan and the others and took Mary gently by the hand and led her to their original seats. He kissed her sweetly and held her tightly. "Mary, the story Don is talking about happened in Japan years ago. I see no practical reason for you to hear about things I did then. At the time I was single, young and reckless. If you want to tell me every silly thing you ever did, then we could bare our souls to each other."

Mary looked up into his eyes, "Honey, you already know about one of my mistakes, there is only one other thing to tell and I am not sure I want to talk about it right now."

Bob looked at her for a moment, "Babe, I guess your curiosity is aroused now. I don't want you imagining things that are not true, although the truth is pretty bad. Here goes... I entered a contest in a major night club in Yokohama, Japan. They awarded a big cash prize for the man who got on the stage before a huge audience and had intercourse with the most women. He had to ejaculate each time within five minutes. I won. OK, your turn."

Mary stared at him. Then she smiled, "I KNEW you were damned good. I got a real winner." She turned serious, "I don't have anything like that, I just did what most kids do. I did sexual things with my boy friend. I never had intercourse but we did do oral sex with each other." She looked down.

Bob lifted her chin with his finger, then gently kissed her on the lips. "Was it your friend Don Johnson?"

She glanced up at Bob and a tear ran down her cheek. She nodded. "I thought I loved him. He went in the service and we wrote for a while, then I didn't hear from him for a long time. Then I went to that damned party. I just danced with several guys and mostly sat and talked with the girls before I passed out." She paused, her eyes narrowed, "What I felt for him was nothing compared to how I love you. I had crushes on other guys too. I kissed a boy in first grade but I didn't love him either. Over the years I did kiss a few other guys, I didn't fall for them either. I carry our baby in my belly and I worship his father." Her eyes searched his, "Bobby, I love only you, I am yours forever. Am I safe in assuming that you didn't fall in love with the hundreds of little Japanese girls on the stage that night."

A little smile lifted the corners of Bob's lips, "Yes, that would be a very safe assumption, number sixteen did feel better than the rest though. But you are right, no love. I do have one question though. What would you have done if you saw me kissing and hugging the stewardess?"

Mary giggled, "You know I would have snatched her bald and clawed her eyes out."

"I hope so! That would mean you get jealous too. I think that is normal in a relatively new relationship. Hopefully our trust will grow with our love."

"I think I want you to always be jealous if another man pays too much attention to me. I know I will be very possessive of you."

"Then you will not be upset if your friend Don is replaced as co-pilot in China?"

"I don't think he should be fired, do I think he needs to be disciplined and sent home, yes."{

"Good! It is in the works."

They arrived in China on schedule and were greeted by the Chinese business people and escorted to the hotel where they would all be staying. Bob wanted Mary to go sight seeing while he was in meetings but she sent George with the two boys. She attended every meeting. The Chinese were enthralled with Mary. They loved that her beauty was surpassed by her intelligence. She was on top of every nuance of the negotiations and made suggestions that broke deadlocks in the agreements about the contracts. She had the ability to see both sides of a disagreement and find an equitable solution. Bob sat back and smiled with pride in his bride.

That evening at a cocktail party hosted by the Murphy team the Chinese insisted on toasting the very beautiful Mrs. Murphy for her part in the completion of the contract negotiations. One elderly Chinese gentleman said that Mary was an unusual woman because she did not perceive every problem from an emotional viewpoint but instead used impeccable logic and reasoning to arrive at a solution.

Bob grinned, "Sir, let me assure you that my sweet wife is just as emotional as any other woman in most other matters."

"Ah, yes, young man, unfortunately most girls that have your wife's gift lose it after they have a child or become pregnant."

Bob smiled, "My wife must be an exception to the norm then, she has a seven year old son and is carrying a baby now."

The old gentleman bowed, "You are indeed blessed, I had thought her to be just out of her teens, we are aware that you are 41 years of age and are also very wise beyond your years. Would it be impolite of this ancient one to ask her actual age?"

Bob looked at Mary, she smiled and bowed, "Honored Sir! I am please that you feel I am exceptional, I do not feel that way. I am pleased to inform you that I am 26 years old."

The old man smiled, "I understand that the smaller of the two boys in your party is your son. We are informed by your guides that he is a very precocious child. I seem to recall that he is a cancer survivor, as is your husband." He held up his hand, "God, by whatever name we call Him, has truly blessed you my children, may I add my blessing as well."

Mary and Bob held hands as they bowed.

Bob greeted the new co-pilot, who was an older man. Bob introduced him as Pete Howard, Chief Pilot for SACS. Pete kissed the back of Mary's hand and grinned, "Bob, you are going to have to keep an eye on me too, this little lady is adorable."

Bob laughed, "Pete, I know how to handle you. I'll just make a call to Annie."

Pete smirked, "That would work alright, she has me on a short leash. Besides, I know better than to mess with your woman. I am going to be busy, I think this may be my last chance to kick up my heels. That's why I came myself instead of sending a young buck."

Bob was surprised when an older but beautiful American woman walked up to Pete and said, "Hi Honey, Hi Bob, everybody, I'm Pete's wife, Annie Howard. Honey the baggage is still not on the trolley." She looked at Mary and stuck out her hand, You have to be Mrs. Murphy, they said you are a living doll. Now I see why poor lil' Don was showin' his ass, you are way out of his class."

Bob laughed and gently punched Pete on the arm, "You old dog, I thought you were out of character when you were hintin' about cheating on Annie. I was wondering why you didn't bring her in the first place, when I invited you guys."

Pete grinned, "Yeah I know, Annie didn't think she could get away, she takes care of her mom. Her sister managed to get off at the last minute so we came. I hoped you knew I was joking about cheatin'. I hope you don't mind my bringing Annie along, in all these years of my flyin' around the world my baby has never been able to go. We might not get another chance."

Mary said, "Oh, we are glad to have her along, all our office folks are leaving today on commercial air to go home and get the contracts initiated. I will love having another girl to talk to for the rest of the way, we can get in some good shopping in Rome and Paris."

Annie smiled broadly, "Great, a girl after my own heart."

"We will have Suzy, my bodyguard and driver, with us too, she has great taste in clothes. When she dresses in her Chauffeuse uniform she really gets things done in a hurry. You will love the attention we get from the store clerks, when she opens doors for us and carries our packages for us, she usually commandeers a porter to carry them to keep her hands free. The stores see big commissions so they scurry to serve us. Most important to me is that she is a dear friend too. We have lots of fun."

"Annie laughed, "Am I safe in assuming that a 'Chauffeuse' is a female 'chauffeur'?"

Mary stuck he little nose in the air, "Of course, Darling, everyone has one don't they? Hubbies don't want handsome chauffeurs driving their pretty wives around all day." Mary looked at Annie, "All three of our drivers are trained bodyguards, George, over there, is also a Registered Nurse. He guards Willy. It is terrible to have to live that way bur it is a price of being ultra rich.

"We hire additional guards in each country. Kidnapping is even more popular here than it is at home. We try to be very careful, for instance, when we depart we will file a flight plan for Bombay, India. When we approach Bombay we will change our destination to Rome, Italy. When we pass Bombay we may cancel our flight plan and land in Calcutta."

Annie looked worried, "Isn't it dangerous to go shopping in someplace like Rome?"

"No, Honey, we will have appointments at the shops of well known designers. There will be no other customers there."

Annie laughed, "I'm not going to worry about anything, I think your people have already done all the worrying."

"Sure they have, if something happens to us they are out of a damned good job. Right?"

"Oh yes, dead people don't use a chauffeur but once."

The trip turned out pretty much as planned. Annie and Mary became very close. The four went out about once a month until Mary was uncomfortable. Bob was super attentive to Mary and waited on her hand and foot. He gave her full body massages twice a day. He rubbed her swollen belly and her ass and breasts with aloe and other lotions. Mary loved the attention, this pregnancy was so different than her first, and there was no comparison at all. She worshiped Bob. Annie mentioned that Don always asked about her and how she was doing. She wondered about how things would have been if she had married Don. She quickly decided here was no comparison there either. She often wondered how intercourse would be with Don. She actually prayed that she would never find out, because that would mean her marriage would be over. Still, she often wondered.

The new baby came on time and it was an easy birth for Mary. Bob was at her side through the whole labor and birth holding her hand and comforting her. It was a girl! Bob was allowed to hold the infant and was instantly in love with his daughter. He was fascinated by the tiny fingers and toes. Mary giggled at the expression on his face when the little fingers gripped his finger and tried to tug it to her mouth. The nurse took the child and gave it to Mary who placed the little mouth to her nipple. There was no hesitation as little Savanna Rose suckled at her mother breast. She was named for Bob's mother. Mary loved the name.

Willy was allowed to see his sister and was not impressed. He cried when he saw his always beautiful mother looking exhausted and sweaty. Bob held Willy and told him his mother would soon be cleaned up and presentable. He saw the baby sleeping in the crook of his mother's arm and was warmed by the loving smile she had for him. Mary couldn't reach him but they managed to touch finger tips. Mary whispered, "I love you Willy and you will learn to love your little sister, Vanna! She will love her big brother too and always look to you for love and protection all of her life."

Willy looked at the baby, "Was I that little when I was borned?"

Mary smiled, "No honey, you were bigger. You will always be bigger and stronger than your sister, she will always love and admire you, her big strong brother."

Willy looked up at Bob, "Gosh Daddy, that is a big job isn't it?"

"Yes son, it really is. I am sure you can do it though. She will often need your help and guidance and look to you to give it to her. You have to remember that some day she will be beautiful and sweet like your Momma, if we raise her correctly, that will be partly your job too. If we are mean and ugly to her that may be how she turns out. You never had a big brother to help you along, she is a very, very lucky girl to have you for a big brother."

Willy smiled at the baby, "I will try very hard to be the best big brother in the world. Mr. George says the same thing, Miss Suzy is his little sister. He is taking me and Roger fishing later."

Several months later Mary had Suzy drop she and Vanna off at her mother and dad's place while Suzy took the limo in to the dealer for routine servicing. Mary knocked on the door and there was no answer. She knocked again with no results. Mary sat on the steps and tried her cell phone with no answer. She looked at the screen, 'No Service' was displayed. She dug in her purse and turned on her Satellite phone.

She heard someone yell, "Hey Mary!" She looked and saw Don, her old beau. He trotted over and said, "Your Mom had to run your Dad to the emergency room, he twisted his knee and fell down. He was in big pain. She told me to tell you to call the Emergency room at Munroe Regional Hospital. Your Cell won't work here, come over to Mom and Dad's and use their phone. OK?"

Mary smiled, "OK, I need to get the baby out of this heat.' She used the phone and got the information on her Dad, He had a bad sprain and the hospital was immobilizing it and would release him in about an hour. Mary looked around, "Where are your Mom and Dad?"

"They went to a party in Gainesville. They won't be back until late tonight, we have plenty of time to play, girl, and no one to bother us. Get your clothes off Babe and we'll take up where we left off last time."

Mary stared at him, "What are you talking about, we never had real sex?"

"Sure we did, I am Willy's Daddy, I fucked you for hours when we left that party at the Hampton's house. You were as high as a kite and fucked like a real whore. Now I want some more."

"You piece of shit, get away from me, my husband will tear you apart when he finds out."

"Who is he gonna believe when I tell him we have been lovers for years and we fuck whenever I get home. He'll have Willy's DNA checked and then who will he believe. He saw you throw yourself at me on that plane. Now come on, you'll enjoy it. Get your clothes off. If you don't I'll bounce that brat off the wall."

"You touch that baby and I'll kill you, you bastard!"

"Oh! Come off of it, your old man will never know, enjoy yourself a little."

"What makes you think I would enjoy fucking YOU?"

"When I get hold of your baby you will be singing a different song, Bitch."

Mary looked past him and yelled, "There's my car!"

He turned and looked and didn't see her grab a pair of shears from a sewing basket on a chair. She attacked as he turned back, stabbing the shears into his neck. Don screamed and lunged towards her, falling to the flood. Mary twisted away and stamped down on his thigh with her spike heel when he rolled towards her. Don screamed again. Mary turned and picked up a heavy vase and threw it at the front window of the room. The crash caused Don to look that direction and Mary hit him in the back of his head with a brass table lamp knocking him out. Mary was tying his hands behind him with the lamp cord when the front door flew open and Suzy rushed in the room, gun in hand.

Suzy looked around, "Are you hurt, Damn look at the blood all over the room."

"I think I'm OK, he threatened to hurt little Vanna to make me have sex with him."

Suzy was checking the wound on Don's neck when the police charged in the room. EMTs where close behind and took over from Suzy. Suzy showed her license and grinned, "This rapist made a big mistake going after this little tiger and threatening to hurt her baby."

Mary held Vanna and asked, "Can you please get my shoe back I can't walk on one heel."

The EMT smiled, "I'll see, but I doubt it. He has lost a lot of blood from the hole in his neck and the gash in the back of his head, I'm afraid to pull your heel out, not much blood is coming out around it but it is way in deep. He may bleed like a stuck pig if I pull it out."

One of the police asked Mary how she hit him hard enough to drive it in that far.

Mary looked at him, "He tried to roll into me and knock me down. I stomped down as hard as I could."

Mary had just finished explaining what had happened when Bob rushed in the door. He looked around and stopped. He spotted Mary and pushed his way to her.

He looked Mary and Savanna over. He gently kissed Mary and held her and caressed back. She sniffed a couple of times, threw her arms around his neck and cried a little. Bob pulled away a bit, "You and Vanna didn't get a scratch?"

Bob shook his head and looked at her, "Sweetie, please don't ever get that mad at me."

Tears ran down her cheeks, "I was so afraid he would hurt our baby, when I saw a chance I went after him. Did I kill him, I wanted to?"

"We don't know yet Baby, he is on the way to the hospital now, from the amount of blood on the walls, on the carpet and on you he has to be in bad shape. What am I going to do with you and Suzy? I guess I need more people."

Suzy jumped in, "Damn it Mr. Bob, this girl of yours was magnificent, and she did everything right. We checked to see her parents were home before we left, how could we know her Mom had to rush her Dad to the Emergency Room? When she saw they weren't home she turned on her satellite phone and locked it on 'transmit', I heard everything that went on and called 911. She distracted him enough to grab the scissors go after him. She whipped his ass, big time. If anyone screwed up it was me. I should have never left her before checking she got in the house OK. It was all my fault!" Suzy dropped to her knees and sobbed, "I almost got her killed. Oh! My God! It was my fault, I quit, I'll get my stuff and get out of your sight as quick as I can."

Bob roared, "Damned right you fucked up! If are too sorry to see your mistake and to correct it you need to quit! That is NOT the girl I know. It could happen to anybody and you know it. Are you willing to let some stranger, we don't know, guard Mary?"

Suzy looked up, "NO! I was wrong, I should have stayed with her and let someone else worry about changing the oil in the Rolls."

Mary ran to Suzy, "NO, I don't want anyone but you with me. You did save me, I used all the things you taught me in the gym for self defense. You taught me to always be alert for any opportunity to find a weapon, you taught me to strike hard without mercy." Mary hugged Suzy and cried, "I need you to protect me, I don't trust anyone else. Please don't quit." The two girls looked up at Bob with tears coursing down their cheeks.

"Suzy, we don't want you to leave us, Mary is right, we need you. We all are equally guilty of a slip in security; we all need to be more vigilant."

Suzy looked at Bob, "OK. I'll stay, but I need a big raise in pay, like double?"

Bob Looked puzzled, "Hey, I pay you guys way more than the going rate now. You make way more than I did flying 20 Million Dollar fighter jets for the Marines."

"Yes, but what I guard is much more precious than any jet fighter."

Bob dropped his head and looked down, he jerked up, "You are right, triple it."

1...456789