When Love Comes Along.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Boss, I love Mary too! I am happy with what I get now, I just wanted to see how much you value Mary, and my work."

"Wonderful, one thing though, I pay Jack Arnold to maintain our vehicles, why do you have to get the oil changed, that is his responsibility, if he can't do I, I don't need him."

"I don't know, he always asks us to do it while we are out."

Bob smiled and lifted Mary and gently kissed her lips, "Mary, that falls under your realm and I'll leave it for you to handle while I figure out how to make enough money to pay our Suzy. The bad part is that if I pay her more, her whole family will want more too."

Mary sniffled and tears rolled down her cheeks, she pouted and gave a little sob as she said, "Honey, you are right, fire the bitch, we need to watch our cash flow."

Suzy looked at Bob, "Boss, did you know the little girl could cry on demand like that? She has that down pretty good, cons the shit out of you with that phony crap doesn't she?"

Bob laughed, "I gotta admit she is really damned good at that stuff. I'll bet she fakes her orgasms all the time too. She is a great actress alright."

Bob looked in his Mary's eyes, he could see confusion there. She softly said, "You don't really believe that do you. It has never, ever, happened, and it never will. You ALWAYS make me orgasm more than once. Sometimes I may squeal a bit louder than normal, but that is to let you know how much you are pleasing me."

Bob held Mary a little tighter, "Sweetie, we are only teasing you, both of us love you and know you were teasing too!"

Mary looked into Bob's eyes, "Robert Patrick Murphy, I love you totally, but sometimes you make me wonder about your intelligence or your hearing. Only one man in this world has ever made love to me, you take me to a world of complete joy and ecstasy, you please me in every possible way and fill my every need, wish, and desire. I truly believe you are the perfect man for me. I only pray that I please you as much as you please me. I really try to do that and I expect you to let me know if I'm failing to please you in any way. You seem to be able to anticipate my desires and I try to do that with you but I don't know how well I am doing, I am afraid you will fire me if I miss something." A tear ran down her cheek.

Bob hugged her and smiled, "Sweetheart, you are perfect in every way, you will never get fired, that would be like cutting off my right arm because my finger hit the wrong key on my computer. Did you read the prenuptial agreement we signed before we got married?"

Mary's head jerked up, "No, I trust you completely, I didn't need to read it."

Bob smiled, "It is a very simple document, you have a copy in your safety deposit box at the bank and it is on file at the courthouse. In any dissolution of our marriage everything either of us or both of us own, except for personal belongings, will be sold and the proceeds will be split evenly between us, period. You, Savanna, and Willy each are owners of large trust funds separate from our marital assets that will provide for each of you forever. I do not want you to stay with me if you don't want to be here."

"Bobby, I there is no other place in the world I want to be more than I want and NEED to be by your side. Money has nothing to do with it; I would happily go back to my old job and support you and our children if that was what I needed to do to keep us together. We are a family and that is what happens when love comes along."

1...456789