When Love Comes Along.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Bob chuckle, then buck up hard beneath her, "Hang on Cowgirl, here we go!" He didn't buck hard enough to bounce her up more than an inch or two. Mary tried to grip his body with her knees but she couldn't get a good grip on his hips. She fell forward on his chest crying so hard she almost fell off.

Bob looked at her, "What's wrong, too hard of a bucking bronco for you Babe?"

"No, Honey, when you first started I was afraid you would buck too hard and I would come down on you wrong and hurt your cock. That would be a disaster I don't even want to think about. Sniffle!"

"I was being careful."

"Maybe, but from now on when I am on, top I am in charge, Right Bronco Bob?"

"As long as we have been lovers, has there ever been a time when you were not the boss?"
"I guess not, you always defer to me when we make love."

"OK Bossy, what do I do now?"

"Let me get on my knees and you get behind me and push your little bitch all the way home. Giggle!"

Mary was on her knees when she felt Bob's tongue lapping at her rosebud. The tip of his tongue tried to wiggle into her little pink hole, she tried to relax and let him in. She knew she was clean back there; she always made sure she was ready for anything her lover wanted to try. Then she felt the tongue slip slowly along her slit between the swollen lips.

Then he lifted and she could feel the head of his cock rub up and down pushing a little more. Then his cock slipped up inside her cunt. It was wet and slippery, she loved how it felt moving slowly deeper and deeper into her sheath. It wasn't as tight as it was weeks ago but her love had soared and he was still perfect for her. She had no one to compare him to but she knew her was the only man she would ever want.

Mary dropped her head to the bed and watched between her legs as his cock plunged in and out. She could see that his balls where tight against the base of his cock. She knew she was very juicy tonight and she could see fluids dripping off of her clit down to the bed making a small puddle. A series of small orgasms caused her to clamp lightly on him now and then; that always triggered a spurt of faster thrusts from Bobby.

Mary's eyes closed and her head rested on the pillow as a massive orgasm hit. She moaned loudly and turned her head into the pillow to muffle the sound she couldn't stop. She felt Bob's hands on her hips tighten and he thrust very hard rapidly in secession before her shuddered and slowed to a stop. She felt him slowly drop down along her back, his hands sliding along under her body until they reached her breasts and gently caressed them, softly pinching her erect nipples. That triggered a final surge of pleasure trough her body.

They both dropped to the bed. Bob rolled off the bed and went into the bath room. He was back quickly with two large fluffy towels. "Lift up Honey and I'll cover our juice puddle." The two lovers smiled at each other and Bob said, "Mary Anne, That was the very best sex of my entire life, it just keeps getting better and better with you my love."

She sighed, "I agree, it was wonderful, I don't know how it can get any better, but I know it will. It always does."

Bob lifted on his elbow, "I never knew I could love anyone as much as I love you, Mary. When will you set a date for our wedding?"

"Are you positive you want to do that? You are taking on a big responsibility with a wife and son all at once. Your free and easy bachelors' life will be over."

"Mary, I have never been as happy as I have been these last weeks with you. I was just working with no goals or reason for even existing. You and little Willy have changed all that, I look forward to each and every day now. I live to see your beautiful smile every morning. I have absolutely no intention of ever letting you go, so you might as well give in and marry me."

"How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Yeah, why not tomorrow? We can go down to the Courthouse in the morning and do the paper work. Besides Willy, who do we need at the wedding?"

"I have thought about that, I think we can just have the wonderful people aboard Tach. Maybe Pat and Megan too!"

"I think you are right. If I invite everyone I should invite we would need a big hall. So we just have a tiny wedding and send out an announcement later. OK?"

"We won't send one to my parents; let them read it in the paper. I can see it now, 'Millionaire Philanthropist marries homeless girl with a sick child.'."

Bob laughed, "It should read 'beautiful homeless girl'."

"Only if yours says 'Handsome millionaire'. I was just thinking, don't you need me to sign one of those 'pre-nup' things?"

"Why, you just have to ask and I'll give you everything I have."

Mary shook her head, "We'll call Megan in the morning and she will take care of everything. I have a beautiful little white suit I can wear. When the wedding is over we can go to our cabin and screw our heads off. Then I won't feel like a slut anymore."

"Will it really make you feel better?"

"Sure, everybody looks at me now and knows I am your little slut."

"Oh! After we are married you will be my little slut wife, right?"

"Oh! No! Then I will be your prim and proper, little married trophy wife."
"Well, I will admit that I don't know exactly what you are doing but Tach has never been so efficiently run. I do notice the little changes you have made. Everyone loves you

and tries to please you. I notice the maids are much better now too! I used to fuss and yell at them and nothing changed. You just softly say you are disappointed in them and everything is instantly better. Dinner for 12 next Friday will be your first real test. I know you have it under control. Are you studying the texts you bought from that Social Improvement thing?"
"I sure am, I finished reading the text on formal dinners. Wow! I didn't realize it was so different from how we normally eat. I never even heard of a lot of it. Do you know where the 'fish utensils' are placed when there is a 'fish course' served'?"

"I certainly do. They are placed above the plate,

Horizontally parallel to the edge of the table, with the

handles to the right. They are between the 'bone dish' and

the plate if a 'bone dish' is provided."

Mary's mouth dropped open, "Wow! You really do know this stuff. How did you learn it?"

"By watching how the older and more elegant people acted, I used the utensils they used. I embarrassed myself a few times. I learned pretty quickly though. At first I spent a lot of time explaining that I was just an ignorant southern country boy that didn't know any better. It doesn't happen too often now."

"Boy, I am so glad you gave me a good excuse to use next Friday."

Bobby smiled gently, "I know damned well you will make me prouder of you than I already am. I trust you completely or I would have the whole thing catered." He grinned, "Are we going to have a fish course?"

Mary looked up at Bob, a tear rolled down each cheek. "You really do trust my judgment don't you?"

Mary was beautiful and radiant at the wedding aboard Tach. Bob watched her. His eyes rarely leaving her face. She moved gracefully and elegantly as she talked to their few guests and to her friends among the crew. It didn't take Bob long to realize she knew his whole crew as well or better that he did. Every one of them obviously respected and admired her greatly. He grinned to himself, he was about to burst with pride in his new wife. When things quieted down Bob turned to Megan and Samantha and said, "You ladies are in charge, my WIFE and I are retiring for the evening. We will see most of you in the morning, Thank you for sharing this special day with us. Good night."

Bob picked up Willy and held him so Mary could hug and kiss him. Willy turned from his mother and grinned at Bob, "You really are my Daddy now aren't you?"

"Yes, SON, we belong to each other now. You will be my son forever now."

Bob and Willy hugged and the boy smiled at his 'Manny', George, "I think Momma and Daddy want to be alone together now."

George grinned, "You are a smart youngun', Boy. They need some quality time together an' ah reckon they gonna get it soon. Yo Daddy said I could take you fishin' in the lake in the Bass Boat, if you want to go." Willy looked at him for a second, then ran for his life preserver.

Mrs. Murphy smiled at her husband, "I don't feel a bit different than I did an hour ago, except that I am glad it is over. I am delighted to be your wife, but I felt we were joined forever then too. You are my man, I am your woman. FOREVER. I guess it is, like, carved in stone now."

Bob smiled, Honey, "You are gorgeous in that little white suit with the hat and gloves. No wedding gown could have been more beautiful than you looked today. Did the erection I couldn't control embarrass you?"

Mary grinned, "I thought you had a four cell flashlight in your pocket. I was thinking of you too lover, that's why my little white lace panties are all wet right through the Maxi pad I put in there."

Bob grinned slyly, "I can clean that up for you my sweet love."

Mary smiled and looked him in the eye as she lifted her white skirt. Her lace panties were dripping wet. Bob dropped to his knees and knee walked to her. She lifted one leg and he pulled the delicate white lace panties down her thighs over the lacy white garter straps and ultra sheer white stockings and then off the raised white shoe. Mary sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned back on her elbows, Bob was kneeling between her legs after his suit jacket flew into a corner. Mary smiled and purred, "Do you want me like this or should I undress?"

"No, don't move. You are so damned sexy like that I may cum before I touch you."

"My Darling husband, I belong to you totally and completely forever. My sole purpose in life is to keep you and Willy happy. I WILL do anything you desire."

"Wonderful, I intend to do the same for you, My intention is to eat your sweet and delectable pussy until you want me to service you in another manner, Mistress Mary."

Mary felt his lips nibbling at her pussy lips. His tongue flipped up and down gently spreading the lips so he could pull the lips apart with his thumbs and lap the area tenderly. Mary let her eyes drift closed while she relished the sensations of sheer pleasure her lover/mate/husband was giving her. She had never imagined she would ever find such an overwhelming sense of pleasure and fulfillment with a lover. She knew her juices were flowing strongly and that Bobby was probably drenched.

She pulled her skirts and slip up from over his head. "Honey, you are so damned good. I have been cumming ever since you started. I need to get my clothes off and feel your body pressed against my body."

Bobby looked up and grinned at his wife. "Get those clothes off sweetheart, I have a cock that is so damned hard it feels like it will explode if I touch it."

Mary giggled, "Let me get my mouth on him and cool him down a little bit. Not a lot, just a bit. I have a use for him hard!"

"Well Honey, from past experience with your mouth, you are going to just make him harder."

She laughed, "You are too smart for me today. There! I'm bare ass naked now, come on, you are on top today."

Bob reached long arm out and grabbed her arm and pulled her to him as he sat on the bed. He enfolded her in his arms and sucked a dark pink fully engorged nipple into his mouth. She loved it, his hands surrounded the breast and gently kneaded and caressed it. Bobby released the titty and lifted to kiss her lips, his tongue delving deep into her mouth to wrestle with her tongue. While they kissed she felt the head of his dick pressing at her vagina. Her hand flew down to guide his cock home. He thrust strongly until his pubic mound thudded into her mound and her clitoris sending a huge surge of pleasure through her body. The thick hot slipperiness of his engorged penis stretched her tunnel perfectly. She adored the firm pressure, without a trace of pain. Bob pulled slowly back until only the crown was in contact with the pussy lips. He paused. Then he pressed forward again, the fullness moving up through her body again, his mound thumped against her clit again then she felt the head of his sweet cock bump something deep inside her. It had to be her cervix. The knowledge that he was that deep inside her body was very erotic to her and she prayed that when he ejaculated the head of his cock would be pressing against the opening of her cervix, flooding her womb with his sperm. She had not used any birth control in the last month and her period was two weeks ago.

Mary thought about how wonderful it would be to be pregnant with Bob's child. With Willy she had been alone, frightened and ignorant of what to expect. Her only information came from the pamphlets the overworked people at the County Health Department Clinic gave her. She knew that this time she would have the love and support of Bob and his whole crew.

As Mary thought about how different it would be. Bobby had started thrusting harder and faster. She realized that the flared rim around his cock head would act like a gasket and force his cum up her sheath and into her womb like a pump. Mary wanted a baby for Bob so badly she could feel it growing inside her already. She shook her head and prayed she was right.Mary looked up into his brown eyes and smiled.
"What are you thinking Girl? It must be something pleasant from the smile on your beautiful face."

"I was praying that you have made me pregnant my sweet husband, now that we are married it is my top priority. I want you to have the joy of holding a child born of our love. It is what happens when love comes along."

Two months later Bob was sitting with Mary in his lap watching a story on the Fox News Channel on TV. His cell phone buzzed and he pulled it out and looked to see who was calling. He grinned, "Hello! This is Robert Patrick Murphy, may I ask who is calling?" Bob listened for a moment, "No, I do not recall a David Foster." Bob was struggling to keep from laughing. "Did you say David Forester? No I don't remember him either. Foster you say, from the Marine Corps you say! It doesn't ring a bell you asshole."

Bob looked at Mary and pressed the speaker button on the phone. "They heard a gruff voice say, "You ain't still pissed off at me are you?"

"Pissed off? Why would I be pissed off at you, my good buddy?"

"Because of Cathy."

"No, that was not exactly you doing it all by yourself. You didn't knock her over the head and drag her off did you? It was evident to me that she preferred you over me. Are the two of you still together?"

"Yeah! We have three kids and she works at a bank and I sell cars. I have my own Used Car Lot, I see in the news that you are one of the richest men in the country now."

"I really don't know about that Dave, I don't keep score. I am doing OK though."

"I guess you are, we saw your picture on the news when you got married a while ago, it said you make somewhere between 50 to 100 million bucks a year. Is that right?"

"Yeah! Somewhere in that range."

"Listen, no one could be happier for you than Cathy. She has always loved you, Bob, but more as a dear friend than as a husband. I guess you were travelin' a lot then.

"She doesn't do well when she is alone. Anyway, the reason I called is that an old friend of ours is trying to find you. Do you remember Jack Pounders?"

"Yes, him I remember."

"Well he wants to get in touch with you. Write down this number." Dave slowly read off a number. "He said if I found you to have you watch a show on the History Channel called 'The Cancer Mercy Ship.' I think it is on tonight.

"By the way, you ought to know Cathy still cries about what we did to you. She still cares about you and hates the way we did you."

"Tell her she really did me a huge favor, I will agree that the way you guys surprised me with it wasn't the best way to do it. The results were great for me though. I would probably be where you are right now. No, you guys pissed me off so much I got out of the Corps and made something of myself. Now I have the most beautiful, loving, and wonderful wife in the whole world, THANKS! Both of you!"

"Cathy would like to say something to you."

"Sure! Put her on." Bob looked at Mary and grinned. Mary kissed him and whispered, "Just remember who you belong to now."

A soft female voice came over the speaker, "Bob, I'm so sorry I hurt you so. I just got so damned lonesome and Dave was right next door and just divorced. We never meant it to happen and then I found out I was pregnant. I just couldn't think of a way to tell you. I want you to know that it wasn't anything about you. It was all me! You were a perfect husband except that you were not there. It wasn't your fault. I am very, very, happy for you, part of me will always love you, sniff, Goodbye Bob."

"Thanks, Cathy. I hope you are happy too! I wish you could meet my sweet wife and see how happy I am. I am adopting her 6 year old son. He is a wonderful child I love as my own. We suspect my Mary is pregnant and will be taking her to the doctor in an hour or so to verify what an IPT says. Good bye and good luck Cathy."

Mary tenderly placed a hand on either side of his face and looked into his eyes, "I think Cathy is still in love with you, Bob. I feel so sorry for her. I wonder what is so important about that TV show."

"I don't know, let's look at the 'guide' feature on the satellite and see if it is on tonight." They verified that the program was scheduled to be shown at 9 Eastern and 8 Central time. Mary and Bob went to see Mary's doctor and were delighted to find that she was indeed pregnant. Jason and Suzy were so excited about the news they called Tach and told Sammi. When they got home they were greeted by a cheering crew. Glasses of Champagne were placed in their hands as they entered the salon.

Bob addressed the crew and reported that Mrs. Murphy was two months pregnant. The doctor said that Mary was a very healthy and strong young woman and should have no problem delivering a healthy baby. Bob informed the crew that the glass of Champagne was the last alcoholic beverage she could have. It was no big thing because Mary was not a drinker on a regular basis. She would take a small glass of wine now and then on special occasions but normally didn't finish it. Bob was a very light drinker too, limiting himself to one glass of wine or one mixed drink a day.

That night Mary and Bob watched the show. It was story of a charitable group of doctors and nurses who worked in third world areas aboard a surplus U. S.Naval vessel giving care and treatment to cancer patients that would otherwise have no care at all. The ship was a small vessel designed as a hospital triage/first response center that could, because of it's size and shallow draft, work close to shore where the standard hospital ships could not operate. The Navy had two of these ships built during the Vietnam War but declared them surplus several years after the war. One was owned by Millionaire Robert Murphy and had been totally rebuilt as a yacht. The other vessel was in use as 'The Cancer Mercy Ship'.

The show went on to tell how the ship provided Radiation, Chemotherapy and Surgery to thousands of patients over the years. Now the ship was having mechanical problems with the turbine powered water jet drives needed for the shallow waters where they operated.

Mary looked at Bob, "I thought we have Diesel power. I know we use water jets though."

"You are correct, Honey, I had the turbines replaced by Diesel engines when I had her rebuilt in the shipyard where she was originally built. She also had a helicopter hanger and an elevator to lift them to the flight deck above the hanger. The hanger is now the Salon and main galley. The treatment rooms and examining rooms were changed into staterooms and cabins. We don't need the high speeds and the operations with the Diesel power uses less than half the fuel that the turbines use. We have sufficient range to cross the Atlantic with fuel to spare."

123456...9