All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 04D'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 268 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The author of the "WAKE UP CALL" was damn right

Some readers here are just trying to prove who's got a bigger brain, who's reading abilities are superior than others'. Mousse9, stop feeding that troll size 1.4 IQ he, I'm sure it's actually SHE is no good. Again, the female readers have good comments as compared to idiots who are wasting their time and energy. GrumpGampy made some good points, learn from them siz 1.4 IQ. TO the person who wrote WAKE UP CALL, if you are reading this, YOU WERE DAMN RIGHT.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Debbies's rape

Bartolo: You were right, I forgot about that. When I went back to find your quote I also found this... "It was like riding a bicycle, she thought inanely. You never forget how to jerk a guy off."

VietVet was right, During the night of the dream, Debbie awoke and was able to remember not just the dream, but the event itself. She then wondered why and how she could forget something like that, making a mental note to tell Bill. But then decides it's too late anyway. She falls asleep again and all memories of the dream and the event are back to being repressed.

So obviously, if the dream was a traumatic event being remembered, then it likely happened in the very near past as you suggest. At some point after this story began, I think.

I still think Debbie's not too far from a complete crash and burn.

Furthermore, I suspect this may be an avenue for Debbie to complete the soul searching and brutal honesty that will be required for her to redeem herself enough in Bill's eyes for a reconciliation.

But that can only happen once Bill has completed his own soul searching and is prepared to make a relationship a priority in his life and not secondary to anything else.

I think Debbie does have redeeming qualities and I think Bill is no perfect husband. I think what DQS is setting up is a story about a good marriage gone horribly wrong. The tit for tat and back and forth of who is "misdoing" who took a giant leap when Debbie assassinated her husband to her potential new lover.

DQS is asking the question: Can a faithful love survive such a terrible misdeed and if so, how?

Whether I buy into his proposed answer, or any of you buy into it, depends wholly on our own, individual capacity to love and forgive.

As for me, so far I think DQS is on the right track for redeeming this marriage. But I think that says more about me, and my capacity to love and forgive than about this story.

And I also think LynnGKS has a very valid point about DQS painting himself into a corner. Unless, of course, his hidden goal was to see how long he can string out a story and keep readers hooked by offering red herrings and inconsequential side plots. Because if this were any other writer, almost all of us would have wandered off already.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
I still cant believe:

That anyone can still, after admission from Debbie herself, (that she was fucking Dougie before the banquet at least one evening", would still insist that it was only ("inappropriate conservations, lunches, clubbing, and who knows what else we haven't been told yet") and not considered cheating.

Forgive my poor sentence composition, but it gets frustrating when someone or someone's ( my made up word ) are so clueless. Its not hate for Debbie as such, its hate for what she has done over the past years leading up to and her physical cheating on her marriage with Bill.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
GG

Sorry for my earlier posting insinuating you and shoe were married.

MY SINSEAREST APOLOGIES.

Your point about commitment is near and dear to my heart as I almost ruined my own marriage by spending too much time working ( three jobs ) to try and provide for my family whom I love dearly.

My final resolution was to get my vertical alignment in the right order.

1. My God

2. My mate

3. My children

4. My self

5. My job and/or career

6. Everything else in the descending order of importance.

If Bill had done this maybe a chance, but its a two way street.

GG thanks for the right on comments and please keep commenting.

DQS1: Please don't make us wait so long this time as I had to go in for medical treatment for my withdrawal between chapters.

In all seriousness, Please keep writing and proceed as you will. I will be checking daily for the next read.

Thanks: Tom

PS> thank all of you who have appreciated the veterans service. We didn't get that when we returned from NAM. Tears of gratitude and LOL.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Thanks PK but,........

Careful who you compliment in here. I've been called a few things(idiot,...... I think fag once or twice,............ kitty dan) One keyboard killer even responded to my wife (unbeknownst to him) and told her to suck my cock. I sorta appreciated that in a sick kinda way. Oh hell I don't know. Some have been actually fun and very nice to talk to directly on E-mail. So.... you might be "guilty by association" if you're not careful. Maybe reading your comments should tell me you don't much care though huh? BTW at 44 I do still have all my teeth.

Shaved your legs for this......I loved it. Watch this.

Been reading this latest debate??? Mousse9,....size 14guy.(size was nice to me in a note by the way) Anyway PK, can you figure out why anyone would take sides yet?? We've come into the MIDDLE of some lives. The author has started us at a point where Debbie has done some real crap to this marriage. Thats a given. We've heard time and time again on how she's hot and could have any guy she wants. (bet that pisses some guys off in here cause they've never been picked by a girl like that.) We've heard how Bill is not and couldn't,........... yet he seems to be doing ok now. I think none of the side taking or who's bad or worse means jack shit. Psychotherapy?..... Hell just finish one of the damn fights BILL!!!!!!! She's starting them all the time. SHE KEEPS CALLING YOU OUT!! FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL SHE WANTS!!! Quit running away at the moment of truth like in the scene with your mom on the phone when you say,..... yes mommy, I know she's almost gone. (Don't anyone attck that. Those aren't the exact words from the phone call and I damn well know it.) Those are my words, my take on this bad ass little mommies boy who can deal with anything except Debbie. I'm not taking either side. I'm simply glad my wife and I can have,.... and finish...... a God damn fight. Sometimes it means you f-ing care.

Wonder what I'll get called this time?

Wouldn't it be funny if one of these know it alls was the author just playing with the readers?

Thanks PK

TD

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago
Debbies first cheat with Doug...

vietvet-where did you find Debbie had confessd to having sex with Doug before the confrontation at the awards event? I reread the section at the Gym where Debbie & Bill talked (first time Debbie spoke face to face with Bill and saw his shaved head). In that section Debbie still claimed she had never had sex with Doug until the night of the awards/fight. Can anyone point out a section Debbie confesssed to sex prior to the awards event-and I missed it?

I still fail to see ANY redeeming qualities in Debbie to allow Bill some reason to take her back. DQS1 has protrayd Debbie in such a poor light in early chapters that even the gang mouth rape/golden shower hardly bring any sympathy for Debbie.

DQS1 has spun what started as a ho-hum, run-of-the-mill female mid life crisis-going to have a younger man fling story -into a fine tale. Still DQS1 is going to need a real magic trick to weave a way to get Bill & Debbie together.

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago
When did Debbie first screw Doug

From 2D

"I couldn't look back at her as I walked back to the Nautilus. Maybe she was telling the truth about not fucking Doug until after I smashed his face that Friday."

Did Debbie confess having sex with Doug before the awards/fight night at another chapter?

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Size 14 shoe

Has made some very valid points along the way and is constantly being denigrated for having unpopular opinions. From what I've seen, he's a nice man who is capable of seeing human beings in shades of gray. He is capable of seeing Debbie the painfully wounded woman DQS has revealed her to be. And I think at this point every one *mostly* agrees that she has suffered tremendously from a whole host of stated/written and inferred ills.

That she has suffered does not excuse her behavior, and I don't see Size 14 attempting to excuse her behavior. I may be wrong, mostly because I stop reading comments once they've devolved into absurd nit-pickery and vicious name calling, but I don't think anyone has suggested Debbie be given a free pass. But shinning a light on all that's she been through, one can see that along with the trauma and pain, she's learned some fairly bad coping skills and she's shooting herself in the foot as she attempts to navigate empty nest, aging, and a disconnected marriage.

Men are in trouble when their women put them on a pedestal. Woe unto the man who sits firmly atop the hero's mount and fails to recognize his wife's misery.

Debbie thought she'd married a God and he turned out to be just a man who let her down.

Ouch, poor Bill. Sad misguided Debbie. Lost and drifting kids.

So, VietVet, while I appreciate and am grateful for your kind words, I can't accept them at the expense of insulting someone else.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
And you go by grumpy

Nice comment for shoe but vv is ok. Not that he would want me sticking up for him or need it. He sees Black and white. Proud, stubborn, survivalist. Make a call and move on. Take care of his own. Shoe just sees all the other colors as you pointed out.

You're just a big softy grumpy but shoe is an old pro in here. I'm a newbie though.

Dan

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Dan:

That was pussycat not Kitty. She was the bar girl on Gun smoke back when.

GG no disrespect was intended to anyone in my apologies. I converse with Phil on a semi regular basis and have a good time. A lot of my public comments are to stir the pot, some aren't. I will leave it to readers to try and figure where I really stand in real life, although Dan (Pussycat LOL) reads me pretty well I think.

cpete: You may be right, my referral was to the time Dougie and Debbie were making out in the driveway at 11:30 PM before the e-mails and before Debbie ran off to her parents because Bill accused her of cheating. Later she told Bill that "that night was the first time" to screw Dougie. Now you have raised a legitimate question and I wonder which "That night" she was referring to.

Thanks for keeping me honest.

Tom:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignorance is supreme and arrogance is bull shit - the idiot shoe only interpets what is relative to supporting his delusional idiosyncrasy..

And that makes that idiot a pathetic stupid fuck.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Vietvet

Yeah, we do have disagreements and I enjoy them. I respect your point of view even tho I don't always agree with it. Hell, I rarely agree with it when you change the facts. For instance:

*

"my referral was to the time Dougie and Debbie were making out in the driveway at 11:30 PM before the e-mails and before Debbie ran off to her parents because Bill accused her of cheating."

*

Vet, where do you get this stuff. Bill said that she gave him a quick kiss and came in the house -- at 11:00 PM. (He ducked back into the den and pretended to be watching television. IMO Debbie stayed with her parents on that Friday without letting him know in retaliation for Bill's not speaking to her all week. Rude by understandable.

*

BTW Bill accused her of "fucking other men" not cheating. Why is this small difference important? Because Debbie's going out in groups at night 'with the girls' that Doug sometimes attends and to lunch with him, where they have both business and personal conversations during the day. Going out with the girls and going to lunch is now called "cheating." These lunches and nights out with the girls was NOT what Bill was referring to.

*

A kiss goodnight on the cheek is not considered making out. It's not even considered "kissing" by most people, certainly not between 2 people who have a mentor/mentee relationship. A kiss on the cheek is a greeting and a goodbye in many circles. Doug and Debbie had a close business relationship. A kiss on the cheek is about the same as a handshake between 2 men. It may not be for you, but we must take it in the context of the story.

*

Thanks again Vet for the civil conversations.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Strange, I do not see anywhere that it was a kiss on the cheek. Bill couldn't see, and Debbie is unreliable when it comes to telling the truth (shaved pussy anyone?).

Does a brief but intense French kiss with lots of tongue count as making out?

belknap026belknap026over 13 years ago
Why

has this discussion devolved into ad hominum attacks? It's beginning to look like Literotica again!

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Great story we're dissecting to gain fuller understanding of characters -

But two things need to be added to the environment in which we analyze this well thought out and written story. First, DQS needs someone to edit his chapters as he writes them. I note that other authors in "Loving Wives" have such editorial help because they acknowledge it. Second, I agree with several recent comments posted here stating that the name calling need to be stopped. Right now it seems to be getting out of hand.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Size14shoe

Doing what a good detective does by reading the whole story, analyzing facts, clues and evidence that is in plain sight and not taking things out of context, but evaluating all things together, such as Debbie's history of lying and "cheating" for a number of years, (and then we are to just accept what she says as fact?) while carrying on a secret life from Bill.

A good detective is not always right and I do not claim to be but from the evidence, Debbi's is guilty and I am turning my evidence and conclusions over to a ("SLEEZY LAWYER") WHO HAS BECOME A PROSICUTER IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, WHO WILL TAKE THE EVIDENCE, TAKE THINGS OUT O9F CONTEXT, MITIGATE EVIDENCE AND TRY TO CUT A SLEEZY DEAL SO HE DOSNT HAVE TO WORK TOO HARD AND REALLY PROSICUTE A CASE, UNLIKE " THE ANGLE OF DEATH". (not calling you a sleazy lawyer or the equivalent) just making a point that I am trying to put everything we have learned to this point into context of the whole story and not a single sentence or a single chapter.

As things progress I will probably change my analysis again as more facts of the case are revealed an a good detective should and will do.

Thanks for reading my comments and remember "WHICH COMMENTE ARE REALLY TO JUST STIR THE POT"?)

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When We Were Married --- Epilogue I (Romance Version)

This is for the people who are dying for an ending and for the people who want romantic ending

############################

Debbie cried her eyes out, she did only two things cried and slept. He hated that feeling, feeling of loosing something. She thought she should feel better that now she's "single" and the dust has been settled down, somewhat. But she looked around her house, it so quiet, it frighten her. Just when she was about to cry again, her cell phone rang.

"Hey!"

"Hi Clint." Debbie said blowing her nose, her voice was almost a whisper.

"Just calling to check on you, hope everything's fine with you."

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for calling."

"So what are your plans now? Anything I can help with."

"I don't know, I really don't know. I'm totally blank, it's like starting your life all over again."

"I can understand, hey, why don't you meet up, we'll go and have some coffee, maybe it'll help you a bit."

"I don't think so Clint..."

"Come one Debbie, you are just divorced, you are not dead."

She sighed and with much reluctant gave a yes. Clint tried his best to keep Debbie talking but she gave only a yes or no. Finally, he gave up and dropped her home. When she came back, she sat back in a big chair. The house was still empty except for memories both bitter and sweet.

##########################

Lew and Mona offered Bill to come along with them to a party organized by one of the charity organization Mona worked with.

"What am I going to do there?" Bill asked

"The same thing I'll be doing, try to listen their speech, clap when they are done, have dinner, and you know..."

"Yeah, yeah...But I'm not interested."

"Say that to Mona, she said she wants to introduced some of her friends to you."

"Jeezz! Lew, what is she up to?"

"I don't know, maybe you can find it out later in the evening." Lew said winking at him.

"Yeah, we'll see."

#######################3

Debbie sat in her big chair and went through family photo album. They looked so happy. Bill, BJ, Kelly everyone...she looked at few of them, one of them caught her attention. Bill blewing a candle, it was his 34th Birthday. It hit her like a lighting bolt, two weeks later Bill will celebrate his Birthday. Somewhere in her heart she wanted to be there to celebrate it with him. But that feeling came back, that hatred for him returned. What if he took shots at again, That son of a bitch always enjoyed doing that. But it was his birthday, they always tried to celebrate it together. Not this time, not ever again..................

##################################

"Hey dad..."

"Hey BJ, what's happening?"

"Just wanted to talk to you."

"Sure." Bill put down his file, work can wait for a while, is wasn't everyday thing that BJ called to talk to him."

"Kelly called me today."

"and..." Bill asked with curiosity

"Dad, you'll celebrate your birthday after two weeks, so we planning to celebrate it together with you."

"Oh!" Bill was really taken aback, he wasn't prepare for that. His kids wants to celebrate his birthday with them? Maybe they are feeling pity for him."

"BJ, I really appreciate that, but it's ok you both don't have to do it."

"We really want to spend the time of your birthday with you."

"OK, I guess, you both must have made some plans?"

"Yes we did along with grandma Elenor."

"Oh!! Mom's too involved."

"Yeah."

"Ok, whatever you guys want."

"Thanks dad."

Bill hung up the phone and stared outside his window. He really wished all this never happened, Doug, Divorce, etc. Shit happens, but life moves on. His kids wants to celebrate his birthday with him so it, he'll celebrate it, and he was going to enjoy it. The only thing he wished was, somewhere in his heart that Debbie was too with them, but it was too late. He sat back in his chair, and went back to his file.

To be continued.......

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Vietvet: I like your analogy, good detective

(From memory)

As you say a good detective gathers evidence just like you and some others have gathered evidence that Debbie is a cheating slut who fucked around on Bill. Question: How do you decide which evidence is valid and which is not? Much of the evidence here comes from Debbie's thoughts or words. How do you decide which words you believe and which words you don't? Evidence that supports her not fucking around on Bill is discounted as lies but evidence that she did is accepted as the gospel truth.

*

What about her email to Doug? In her email is some very damaging evidence that she had more than a work relationship with Doug, There is also evidence that she was just friends with Doug -- that there was no physical relationship prior to the WWWM conversation. No denying she thought he was a stud muffin, but is thinking someone is hot the same as fucking them? If we accept some email evidence, we must accept all email as valid evidence.

*

What if all the evidence gathered pointed to a man as the killer in a murder? What if that evidence was all circumstantual, i.e., no witnesses, no pictures and no hard evidence such as fingerprints or dna? What would you do if a reliable eye witness came forth and testified that the accused was not at the scene of the crime at the time the murder was committed?

*

Debbie has a reliable eye witness that testifies to Bill that at 6 or 7 parties, Debbie was observed behaving in an acceptable manner. Bill revealed that ne knew of this behavior 10 years prior and Bill recalled this behavior as he lay in his stateroom on the Bonne Chance daydreaming about Debbie. Who was Debbie's eye witness? Non other than Cheryl, Bill's secretary. Cheryl's veracity was tested when Bill asked her about himself and was he desirable. She was brutally honest with Bill about that.

*

The bottom line is Debbie's behavior as observed by Cheryl was more than acceptable. The full text of Cheryl's account of Debbie's party behavior when Bill was not around is pasted below.

*

"You're not a hunk, Bill. Sorry. You're a little overweight, and flabby, and you're losing your hair and no matter what women say, that's important. Bald is not beautiful to most of us. You're a tiger in the courtroom, and professionally everybody looks up to you, but in the bedroom...I'd say you're just another out of shape middle aged guy."

She squeezed my hand and looked for a moment like she wanted to cry.

"That was probably too much honesty, right? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I was able to smile at her, even though it had hurt.

"What about Debbie. And I want you to be just as honest. Is she as hot as I think she is? And have you ever seen guys hitting on her at parties? How did she act when they did?"

This time she took a lot longer to answer.

"She's hot, Bill. What can I say. She's tall and blonde and she's got those big boobs and gorgeous legs. Every party I've ever been at where the two of you were there, guys hit on her all the time when you're not around."

"I'm not surprised she's popular. She is hot. Now for the $64,000 question. And this is where I need you to be honest. What does she do when they hit on her?"

She looked down again.

"I really don't want to answer this, Bill. Please don't make me."

"I need to know."

"Is this what it's all about. You think she's – with somebody?"

"I don't know, but I think she could be."

"I guess I've been at six or seven office parties where you guys have shown up, and there was that one year you invited me and my date to that Christmas party at UNF. Like I said, guys are always hitting on her, putting their arms around her, patting her ass, trying to sneak a kiss. Usually she just shrugs it off, puts their hands where they're supposed to be, gets them laughing and walks away. She's pretty good.

"A few times, very few, I've seen her in what seemed to a pretty good clinch in a corner or a hallway, but it's not a deep throat and the guys don't have their hands inside her clothes. I've seen a few of them petting her. But, Bill, to be honest, unless you want to walk about with a cattle prod most women have had that happen to them. That's why you wear stiletto heels. They're wonderful for cooling off guys who get too hot.

"And to answer what I think your real question is, I've never seen her jerkin off a guy or rubbing his dick. I've never seen her out of control to where it looked like some guy could talk her into leaving the party with him. I can't say for sure she hasn't done anything wrong, but I've never seen her do anything you'd divorce her over. And that's what we're talking about here, right?"

She reached out to grab my hand again and squeezed.

"She is a very beautiful woman, and very hot. Trust me when I say that she's like most hot women. She could have a different man every night without doing more than giving them the right kind of smile. And if she was doing that, I don't think there's any way you wouldn't have found out by now. Maybe she's cheating on you, but if she is, being very careful and selective, and I really don't think she is. Just an impression."

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Name-calling

I'm Shoe, the desillusional idiot who tends to point out Debbie's side of the coin. I probably have been the recipient of as much name-calling as anyone and I "vote" to let ad hominine continue. Why? With so many comments I need some criteria to pare the number I read. I tend not to read comments by people who can't make their points without insults.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Can't spell either.

I'm also the idiot who mispelled Disillusional. ;-)

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Does pointing out faulty logic,and untrue statements count as insults? If so, then I am guilty of that. size14 not reading comments he does not want to read does explain a lot of things. At first I thought he had screened me out, some message boards have that option.

There were several points in size14's latest comment that I wanted to comment on, but there would be little point to it if he himself doesn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a few comments

Bartolo you are one dumb fuck! You have posted numerous comments whining about when the next posting would be. An editor would add three to four days to the wait at the very least. God save us from higher education. <P>

Big foot, you are so in touch with your feminine side; you have to squat to piss. In addition you have created imaginary friends on Literotica to side with you and help you see things in color. How chickenshit can you get. <P>

I see you do have a real friend with girlyman Dan. Danny boy if I have it right, your wife wanted to suck some guy's cock and he told her to blow you instead? Hey welcome to the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
comments by readers

vietvet - 8

Mousse9 - 11

size14shoe - 11

bartolo - 5

belknap026 - 4

I'm sure bigfoot is belknap and one more person, I can understand writers using mulitple user id's but jeezzzz!!! now readers are using to prove their points. WOW. YO KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY KITTY...hahahaha

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
vietvet = 9

Anonymous = 31. Wow wonder who anonymous really is?

Size14shoe: A really good rebuttal, and I like your whitens, "I never saw Debbie screwing anyone in public, but I did see her in a few really good clinches, and I cant really say whether she ever did anyone else, but she never did anything in front of in public though".

Now as to Debbie's candor in truth telling. She Lied to Bill for years about her separate life, and lied to Bill about Dougie. What else has she been lying about?

Now just asking questions and gathering evidence: Debbie says in her e-mails to Dougie, "I never let another man have me since I married Bill".

Debbie never said "No man has ever had me since I married Bill".

Then we come to the oppressed memories and have to ask, was it rape, or was it just rough sex gone really bad and when did it happen, before or after Dougie?

If after Dougie he probably would have noticed Debbie's badly bruised breast.

If before Dougie, Bill would not have noticed her bruised breast as Debbie had already cut Bill off except when she decided she would grant him a mercy fuck by not wearing her "don't touch me" robe and having Bill properly quaffed before he was allowed in bed with the queen.

Sorry Phil your witness is easily rendered moot by her own words.

Tom

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
those damn gnats again

Did you guys hear something? I couldn't make it out. Almost like someone was talking but nothing was coming out.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

People think I have more than one account? Or am just an alias?

Let me set the record straight, I have only one account, this one. I'm not speaking for anybody else either, just myself.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Mousse9

Me too. Just one guy. My wife is outa here though. She's laughin at me for staying in. She's smarter than me.

Advice if you care....... IF you want to play in THEIR sandbox. Stick with the friendlies,......Don't look the crazies in the eye. Just keep doin what you're doin. Enjoy.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
vietvet...I forgot to ask

If you're hinting you know who KING anon is........you know that strange sound.

Care to share?

Or do we have to "earn" our stripes in here??

Dan

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Mousse9

TigerDan gave the right advice about the "friendlies". Just if you get captured don't let them give you to the women.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I shall heed that advice from both of you.

I'm probably the last person supposed to say this, but it's gotten kind of offtopic... So until the new chapter comes out, I'll go back to lurking. Or until someone says something interesting, heh.

There IS one thing that I would like to post about, a kind-of essay/review about DQS's storyworld. I doubt I could put that under Reviews/Essays since this is about a single author (although I'm not too sure about that). And putting a huge "essay" as a comment in one of DQS's chapters is just hogging space. I'm not too sure what to do with it.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
EL Tiegra Dan

Dint really know king anonymous as they can only post i anonymous comment per chapter. just being a wise ass because of the numbers thing.

mousse9, just post it under loving wives and good luck. (not being a wise ass, this time).

Tom

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
answer to TigerDan's question .........

I reasonably certain I know who the "negative speaking" anon just below on the page is and I think Vietvet may also know. He writes excellent comments as a person with an ID but negative comments is "King" anon. This comments sections, just as was the case after the last chapter posting, has degenerated into non-productive name calling session.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Mousse9

Submit it under your screen name under reviews and essays, because it is an essay as you've described it, right? Then come back here to post a comment to let us know when it's been published. Give us something to do while we circle the tank for the next feeding.... er, um... wait for the next chapter.

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
An interesting read while waiting for the next epic chapter - "I don't know where it has been" by author Myiiono.

An entertaining read that somehow personifies "super slut Debbie" or saint Debbie according to diffusional Phil the Shoe guy. As the saying goes, "once a slut, always a slut".

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Diffusional or Delusional - same as or different?

So Shoe - is your demented POV a proliferation of delusional episodes or a condition of being diffused [in more ways than one]? The masses are wondering.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Essay

I just submitted my "essay". I didn't know that it would take 72 hours for it to be processed, so it'll be on the site in...3 days?

It's called "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. NOT." and the author is me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Big deal

That anon just gave stats of number of comments by certain readers, big deal, get over it. An anon can post only once, so like a cigar is just a cigar, an anon is just an anon. That being said, I'm sure the writer is reading the comments and by now he should be aware that many readers are waiting for the next installment.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Vietvet

Referring to the rape incident you wrote: "lying to him about her nights out to university functions, out with friends, school functions and what not while she was actually out whoring and slutting around," while implying that was what she was doing out the night she was brutally beaten, raped and then subjected to drinking piss.

*

For all we factually know she was abducted while returning to her car from a church after praying for her marriage to work or praying for her dead aunt's soul to rid herself of the nightmares.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Nope to last anon

As I was informed recently, Anons can post all they want as anons.........

Just move around from wi-fi site to wi-fi site.

Starbucks.....mickey Dsss. Airports. hotels..............

Lotta effort to just be a Dick

My wife says I make it look much easier. Apparently I don't have to try.

No offence to bartolo on the potty mouth,

Dannyboy

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Second thoughts

I apologize for spamming comments that are only loosely related to this chapter, but this is practically the only place I can talk about it. I'm having second thoughts about my essay, which is already submitted.

Is there a way to retract it before it's posted on the website? I've read the FAQ, but there isn't anything there related to deleting posted stuff.

My worry is that my essay will come over as an "attack" on DQS, when it is more of an observation of his works. I like reading DQS's stories, else why would I go through the actual trouble of typing an essay about his stories? I may not agree with his endings, but I do like his works.

I hope you're reading this, DQS.

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
WTF

Thanks Dan, that's all we need. These idiots would have never figured it out for themselves ( And I'm including you in that category). Now we are going to be bombarded with anonymous postings. Damn, if I ever tell you anything again.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
size:

You better go back and read my comments over and get it right. I asked a question and did not say nor imply she was out whoring around that night or day as well might be a fact as we haven't been made privy to the time yet.

My question, was it rape or rough sex gone bad, and was it before or after Dougie?

I just got through answering your private accusations of my embellishing my comments and was going to leave it that, but I will now answer then publicly.

You asked if my use of the word years was referring to a period of ten years ago and not the recent past. My answer is the word years is the plural of year and refers to a period of at least two or more years unto infinity.

You also inquired about which lies I was referring to, the little white lies, the mead ocher gray lies or the big bad really bad black lies?

My answer is "ALL OF THE LIES EVEN THE LIES OF OMISSION".

They are all lies and none is worst than the other. Words have meaning and a lie cannot be mitigated by the use of another word such as white, gray or black, so to say I am embellishing my comments by saying Debbie lied to Bill for years is just plain ludicrous.

Forever Faithful: Tom a Viet Nam Veteran and proud to be so.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years agoAuthor
I Am SO not offended!

I wanted to make, hopefully, a few comments on various matters, First, on Mouse9's plans to post an essay about my writing, go for it. Bad or good, I like getting readers' perspective on my writing and there is no writer alive that would be offended by a reader taking the time to write a whole damned essay about my work. It's your essay, M, but as far as I'm concerned post and I'll read what you have to say.

Secondly, unfortunately, there may be a little gap in posting WWWM 5A. I'm just starting and depending on length it may take a little while. But I'll finish as quickly as I can. And I think I'm going to surprise some people with the ending. But, to head off rumors, it's nowhere near the end of the story. It's just another development.

Third, I'll probably post a 30,000 word novelette or novella in the next few days, although it will be three more days before it appears on site. It's got some characters in common with WWWM, and it is set in the same Northeast Florida area and the 2006-2008 time frame, but it really has nothing to do with WWWM. I just got the idea and felt compelled to put it down. It's a little different from most of the other things I've done and I hope readers like it.

Fourth, a reader posted a comment about a short story titled "I don't know where it's been." I love the story. I'm not sure exactly why, becuase it's a fairly standard 'loving wife' story, but it grabbed me the first time i read it and i've read it plenty of times since. In fact, it's one of those stories if I ever find the time and get the author's permission, I'd love to continue. I loved the story and hated the ending....not the way it was written but because I thought there was a great story waiting to be written about these two characters.

Finally, I wanted to once again thank every reader who's ever emailed me or posted comments on my stories. I haven't responded to many, but there are SO many and I tend to procrastinate. As I get time I try to respond to the emails. But if you never hear back from me, please know that your notes and words have encouraged me greatly and made me enjoy writing on this site more than any other writing venue I've ever encountered. Seriously, thank you.

DQS1

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Turn off the lights.

before you screw me. A fuckin novella and leaving us hanging on WWWM. I'm out of here.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
At least:

Give me a little toung and smile.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
What they said

we all know its free but....... really???

PassKeyPassKeyover 13 years ago
je m'en fous

Pardon my French, the author is a man of letters he will ascertain the meaning of the title to my comment. (BTW Jennybear nice title, I loved it). Make no mistake about it Daniel is an author, he has us all hanging on his every word. Which brings me to my next remark; he is also an arrogant SOB. <P>

He has shown complete disdain for the readers. TD is so correct, it is a free site but we deserve better. It really doesn’t matter anymore, as I am going to take my leave of this story. I shall also avoid future stories by the author. <P>

Adieu, <P>

PK

LittleTwinkyLittleTwinkyover 13 years ago

Wow is it author's block? That is what we were afraid of to change the ending to surprise readers you needed time, and there you are, taking time to change. Well I dont think, you really want to end it, Well it really looks like it has no end, like news. We just watch news and keep goin, oh yeah that happened , really, who, what where, and thts it, news for today, next time. This is how I see your story, Now you made it clear that it is nowhere the end which means Debbie (The Super Slut), banging many more devious boys (like Daug), and saving many innocent girls from being raped by these evil boys, Good work Girl Keep Banging. Too bad she could not save her doughter from being raped, but hey! that is the twist right, like Spiderman was not ablt to save his Uncle, You know? you can really make it a series of superheroines, Name it :THE SUPER SLUT, and the main villian will be Bill, and then after each your chapter, you can say,

"CAN SHE DO IT? DO YOU BELIEVE, THE SUPERSLUT WILL KILL BILL ? CAN SHE SAVE AS MANY WOMAN ON EARTH? IS SHE OUR ONLY HOPE? WE WILL SEE IN NEXT EXCITING EPISODE :THE SUPER SLUT"

See? you dont even need to end that way, enjoy being on Lit, keep writing, And Pray to God your Wife does not fed up with you and become Next SuperHeroine herself, Dont let her read your precious story. You dont know what could happen when you ignore your wife, At least Bill was doing his job, so he could say he was working for his family, But what would you say?

I heard you going to write sql to "Don't know where its been" , Well I also liked the story, and now wondering how would you write alt ending to that, I mean husband in that story is totally different than your any male character in your stories, in original he was logical and has true personality, which is totally different than yours or say man you had known, sorry but all your male characters in stories seems artificial personality and valued. Sometime does not even make a sense but they way your main character justfy his action, and try to portrait himself as very intelligent move and high morals. Your character might be, boxers, karate expert, underworld done, mafia or something, but not really logical and real as they or you claimed them to be.

Remember "We Need to talk"? there we could what wife was doing and she was thinking as she was doing very honorable thing, but we all know what a shameful deed she had done, You male characters are like her, only difference is she harmed others with her stupidity and her they harm themselves. All of them keeping fake pride of being very manly. But in real all are Wimpy style but new breed.

Well I would really want to see how you put "your type of man" in that story ("Dont know Where it been), although i dont know what could you really change because to me there seem no recconcilation, so ending was perfect, but you may not want reconcile too, and you may have plans like making readers think that it was all husband's fault, but what was said in bar between his wife and her lover it was really end of the marriage, you might enjoy making wife fucking other guys and husband not being able to get even one laid, and fially getting together or not getting together and wife getting her love of life, and poor hubby settling with something very low standard, and in the end hubby saying to himself "I well Always love you My Ex-Wife, you were best lover, end will always miss you, although you dont love me, but my current wife irs no near you in bed, but i have to settle with her, you know, i may never let real woman if i let her go too, somtime I wonder i should have begged you to comeback to me but its too late, you found your love of life and are probably happy, but...blah blah.."

So let it come, lets see how you write story on logical non-wimpy husband, but again he might not be non-wimpy anymore in your story.

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
DQS1, you really are an arrogant ASSHOLE!!

While WWWM has generated enormous interest and high ratings, your decision to delay publishing more chapters, apparently so that you can pursue e other interests, is going to cost you a lot of good well. You can be assured that I will continue to read other chapters of WWWN as they are posted and other articles you post, but be foprewarned that my rating of your future submissions will receiove low ratings, because you are an asshole. Here is my take on what is going on.

Your recent comment/progress report (9/1/10) is distrubing. It suggests that either you have become bored and lost interest in your own story, and/or you have developed writer’s block because the direction the story has taken will lead to an ending with no bang to it (just a whimper). I believe that you really intented to write a tale about the life and times of William Maitland, but I think you got sidetracked by focusing too much attention on the dynamics of the dissolution of Bill’s marriage with Debbie. By making the marital crisis and its resolution the primary focus all other themes/subplots become superficial and secondary. Many readers complainted about the many side stores you have included, and to my thinking they only make sense if you intended WWWM to be more than just about the dissolution of a marriage. I’d be willing to bet that most readers expect the story to end once the question of reconciliation has been resolved, whether before or ofter the divorce. Now that you have introduced the rape sequence, you now need to integrate its significance with the other emotional/psychological issues Debbie faces in order to present a coherent explanation of debbie’s role in the marital dissolution.

Personally, I think you have boxed yourself in a conor – either this story is primarily about the marital dissolution of Bill and Debbie and their subsequent relationship or it is about the transformation of Bill’s personal and professional life and the role his marriage breakdown played in it. If your objective was the latter, you blow it big time. BILLL IS A HOT TEMPERed MONSTER WHO NEEDS TO BE REHABILITATED. Why make a man who makes a living using his cognitive skills, great intellect and experiences resort to violence. I say you have created a real mess.’

The rape scene was truly vicious, and implies that one or more of the male participants had prior knowledge and/or contact with Debbie. The rape was more an assault designed to humiliate and retaliate for somerthing that Debbie did. If so, then Debbie really did have a double life, one of which involved her as a slut and submissive to dominant men.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
A cigar..

Or it could be he has a personal life? Or it could be he assumed he'd have more time to keep up at a writing pace that, as it turns out, isn't sustainable? Or it could be he has a new idea that will take time to research or develop? Or it could be that there was something in the rough that bothered him and so he's scratched it all together and begun again?

I seriously doubt he's purposely playing with emotions-addictions- by dangling carrots and tossing promises.

Yikes, you people must be a joy to every waitress you encounter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this is what happens when the "momentum" is sifted.

First thing, the writer should have finished the story then he should have posted all the chapters. Do hell with what people think, reconciliation or not, it still would've been a good story. Some people would've bitched, and moaned, rest would have enjoyed it. But the writer didn't do that, he posted the first chapter, carried forward, and after so many chapters, we are still half way through.

In his earlier comments, i.e in chapter 04c, the asked readers not to jump on conclusion, and now in this chapter he said he is going to "surprise" the readers with the ending. What surprise it could be, many readers have predicted that its going to be a "recounciliation" ending. I think there'll be no recounciliation, either that or Debbie or Bill, one of them is going to die.

The momentum sifts when the real issue is kept aside, and other plots, and subplots takes place. At least now the writer should pick up the pace.

CarlosCCarlosCover 13 years ago
Missing the point

Somehow it doesn't feel right addressing you as Grumpy. Your comment was certainly not in that vein. IMO what concerns me and the others that have commented is that DQS arbitrarily put in the time to write a 30,000 word novella while we were anxiously waiting his next submission of WWWM. <P>

Granted he can do whatever he desires, however it shows a deep disregard for the feelings of all his fans. As PK stated we deserve better from the author

polCpolCover 13 years ago
“Secondly, unfortunately, there may be a little gap in posting WWWM 5A.” WTF!

Are you kidding? There has been more than a "little gap" in every half chapter posted so far. And now a break from WWWM to dick around with something else! Wow! You are a prick or a C***.

If you're a female, let me guess... you're name is Debbie. Hey, please at least grease me up first.

I know everyone thinks it free, but it isn’t. Readers take the time to get heavily involved in the story line and characters and then some even take the time to comment either publicly or privately to boost the author’s ego, (which is what the author is needful of and the primary reason they post their stories).

Well, I write, (maybe not as well as DQS1) but when I posted the “Angry Whore” and “Play it again Sam” on SOL I received hundreds of email responses and I stayed up late many a night to answer every one of them, because I appreciated the time readers took to write me and stroke my ego, unlike DQS1; the authors quote here: “every reader who's ever emailed me or posted comments on my stories. I haven't responded to many, but there are SO many and I tend to procrastinate.”

Shame on you DQS1. Write your damned novelette and get it published if you can.

Like JB, I'm outta here.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Context is decisive

Response to Vietvet's claim that 'going on for years' can be reasonably interpreted as 2 years.

*

2 years is 'years' but in the context of how long something has been going on, 'going on for years' is not 2 years. 'May I have a glass of water?' has implied meaning just as 'going on for years' has implied meaning. One can reasonbly expect the glass to be clean, the water to be of drinking quality and the water to be cool if not cold. 'Going on for years' implies longer than 2 or 3 or even 5 years.

*

Taking Debbie's dancing activities out of the context of her and Bill's socially accepted norms to make it wrong creates a lie in the telling of it. It is misrepresentation of what occurred to suit an agenda and not a discussion of the story as it was written. Accusing Debbie of whoring and slutting around, groping and being groped when she was dancing is furthering the lie. It is misrepresentation of what occurred to suit an agenda and not a discussion of the story as it was written.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
It's only an intermission guys and gals

I understand the frustration but it's getting so I can hear the whine before I open the comments (LOL - please no-one take offence).

I would love to see this continue more rapidly but, if it isn't possible, then - I'll wait, because I think it's worth it.

Hell, DQS1 has probably been living this for 3 months. I know it's his fault he decided to craft it this way but he only anticipated 3 chapters at first and we're almost to 5 with it being nowhere near over. It's probably taken on more of a life of its own despite his original intentions. I'm sure he needed a break from it.

If you want to talk 'drawn out' try reading Nick Scipio's 'Summer Camp Book 4' on SOL. Now there's a guy who knows how to milk his audience - his last update was November 2009. The hook is that each of 'Summer Camp' 1-4 has started with a brief (and ongoing) scenario from the future involving the death of one of the characters. Readers who want to know about the deceased's ID have only been waiting 8 years.

Think yourselves lucky that DQS1 is made of sterner stuff.

By the way, who wrote the story "I don't know where it's been" referred to by DQS1 and 1 other? Could someone let me know please - I might as well have something to read during the intermission.

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
Curiousss: Have you appointed yourself as DQS1's apologist? HAVE YOU APPOINTED YOURSELF AS dqS1

Readers did not create the predictment in which he finds himself --HELL, he did by overreaching and not clarifying what WWWM was about and how it was to vbe concluded. As previously noted, he wanted to focus more than just on a marital crisis, but he made the mistake of allowing the marital crisis take control of the story.

Why can't he admit that he messed up and need to make a mid-course correction, rather than blaming the delay on everything except the truth. I bet readers would respond much more favorably if he were to admit that he needs to step back and reflect on where he is heading with WWWM. He has been writing this story on the FLY with no clear idea of either how it was going to end or how to get to the ending he has in mind.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Hay Shoe:

Debbie said in her e-mails she had been living a seperate life for the last ten years after Bill took the prosicuters job, and she had been fucking around with Dougie for at least a year (give or take a few days) So the word YEARS is very appropriate.

CarlosCCarlosCover 13 years ago
Vietvet and Size 14

Why? <P>

Nobody's mind has ever been changed by arguing with them. Maybe if you hit them as hard as you can in the face, but even then it's not guaranteed. Time to let it go, damn both of you are in your sixties. Try to keep it on the current topic, or do you want to debate whether Debbie is an associate or assistant professor again, then invite Bartolo.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
cal6009 I'm sorry if I offended you and others

I asked no-one to take offense but I suppose that was a forlorn hope. I was just trying to use a little humor (went over like a fart in a space suit but hey!) and keep a little perspective - I certainly wasn't attacking YOU or anyone individually. So no, I am not DQS1's apologist (or DQS1) - I actually don't like his choice to write the story as he goes, but he can stand up for himself I'm sure. It's just that I actually have a life outside WWWM - for all it's a good story there are a few chapters I'm actually uncomfortable with. That may change as time goes on but, it's a story - nothing more or less.

So, he screwed up in several peoples' opinions; he's human and we are all noted for being occasional fuckwits. I know he's got us as a captive audience but just how do you think all this collective venting is going to change anything. It is what it is and it's still his story, to be delivered as and when he sees fit. I said I'd like the story to be delivered much more quickly but as it's not I'll simply find something else to do. At least the man's had the balls (and courtesy) to tell us and not leave us without a clue. Why waste time and energy on something outside our control, especially in the insulting manner some have chosen.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years agoAuthor
Damage control

Much of what's below was directed in an email to CarlosC who sent me a brief note advising me to engage in "damage control." I wrote pretty much what is down below, then got to thinking that I probably should just send it to the general readership. If anyone takes this the wrong way, I apologize. I'm not spitting in anybody's eye, just trying to be honest and straight with readers.

I really have debated what I should say or feel like saying about the flap that erupted over my last posting. I'm going along writing this story I like writing (WWWM) and an idea enters my head and I get sucked into writing it (by the way the new story is 'Separate Vacations.')

I have kept writing WWWM and am working on 5A right now. It never occurred to me that everyone would freak out at the thought that I had made a temporary detour. Ive enjoyed the feedback and the fact a lot of people like WWWM. 5A will be out in a week or less. 5B will come out sometime after that.

I'll keep writing until I finish, but that's for me. I like the fact that people have responded to the story, but I never wrote anything for the readers. Every writer, of course, writes for readers in a sense. Otherwise i'd put it into a diary. But I don't write stuff I think readers will like. I write what I like. If you wonder why I've written things like "The Last Call" despite getting the shit kicked out of me (figuratively) and haven't changed a word, it's because I wrote the story I wanted to write.

I write for myself and I've spent a hell of a lot of my time writing a story (WWWM) that people seem to like. But it's MY choice to write it. I don't get anything but ego gratification out of this, at this point, and may never get anything else out of all the time and sweat I've put into this.

I guess the bottom line is that its nice that people like WWWM and want to read it faster than I can turn it out. But,I can only do so much. I made a promise when I started WWWM that I would finish it. I still intend to.

I know where the story is going. I did underestimate how long it would take to finish the story, but I knew from the time I started the second chapter that it would be long. Regardless of what some readers might think, I know where the story is going. There is no writer's block, except sometimes you just get tired of writing hundreds of thousands of words of sstory and you want to goof off for a little while. But I always come back with the next chapter.

If peple think it's too long, sorry. It's going to be as long as I think it should be. Sorry if people think it's boring or a bad story. It's my story and I;m going to keep writing it the way i want to write it.I'm sorry if people are offended that I took a little time off to knock out another story. But I did. I hope peopple like that story. But as with everything I've written since I got here, if you like it I'm happy. If you don't, sorry. There's not much else I can say. I haven't done anything deliberately to offend any of you rreading out there and I regret if that happened.

Oh, and the only ONLY thing I feel guilty about is not responding to more of you that took the time to respond to my work. But I probalby would be even further behind on WWWM if I had responded to everyone.

DQS1

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
CarlosC:

You are correct. (now for the but)

Words are a pet peeve of mine ever since the sixties when hippies wanted to live in communes, but didn't want to be called communists, and I listened to news readers using the term decimate (reducing by one tenth) in the place of annihilate.

Just one of the quirks that pushes my buttons and makes me furious at someone who wants to spin the meaning to their won ends.

My heartfelt apologies to all for my inconsiderate rantings at shoe.

Tom

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
DQS1:

Thanks for the tongue the smile and the pat on the ass.

Ill keep waiting and reading.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

DQS has accomplished one thing for me. I am now extremely gun shy of looking at any story on literotica that has "CH. 1" next to the title and I check the last chapter of a story to see if its the end. I'm also much more aware of how much time other authors take between publishing chapters than I was before.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
DQS1

I'm suprised on your latest Lit post.

You have been amazingly gracious in your handling of us the readers since day 1 of this story.

Unlike your two latest major characters(ha...nope not lol) you communicate extremely well. Reporting?, or maybe like Debbie, (in the story) a teacher of sorts? Anyway you seem very comfortable in your skin, speaking, or typing to the masses. Please remain that way. Don't allow the drama of the comment area to change your ways of doing things. I myself wish you to go faster, but I like what you write enough that I'm afraid going faster for "us" would change how and what you write.

It's hard to navigate the commentors. I'm admittedly new, but I must say that I've run into some exceptional people in here. A few that my wife and I would probably enjoy having dinner and a bottle of whatever their pleasure would be, and having a laugh at all this. Funny thing is, a couple of them have been you're harshest critics the last day or so. I sounded off some also, but I know we all like your work. It is very dissappointing and hard to have to wait so long between chapters, but I only suggest that if you remotely apologise for that, or try to rationalise your way of doing things many will attack. Don't make us feel too priviledged. You have a talent that only a partial handful in this site show. It's what is getting you in trouble here. People recognize those who excel. We want the best running back to get the ball, our favorite golfer to win by ten strokes, we try to be part of it by yelling give so and so the ball, or rip it down the middle. We want more of what you are giving us. Add that to the instant gratification society we live in, and well....there you have it.

Maybe the only thing I could suggest, and I am no one of importance to you I know, but.......since you are a followed talent, and people really want to read what you write. Finish first, or be farther into it when you first start to post to calm the masses.

Thanks for reading if you do

Dan

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
A Feel Great chapter . . .

... with a final paragraph that describes a feeeling that we should all experience at least once if not as often as possible ... essence of happiness and what life is all about. Thank you, DQS1.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I'm amazed by the fact that people are attacking DQS for not writing at the speed THEY like. An obligation to the reader? It is his duty and he has failed? Give me a break here!

Authors write because they WANT to write, and perhaps talk and discuss their stories with readers. On Lit, they do that in their own free time. Are you paying DQS to write WWWM? Are you his employer, and you gave him a deadline? Then yes, you can complain about the speed.

But as someone who reads all this stuff for FREE, you're simply in no position to complain. Complain about the characters, the storyline, the plotholes all you want, but the speed? The self-entitlement of anonymous online people is staggering. "I want it, I want it all, I want it for free, and I want it NOW!"

Yes, I can see that this story would probably be more fitting as a novella, it's much too big to be a story about just a marriage crisis. But to attack the author on that point is simply over the top.

Personally, the only thing I would not accept as a reader, is to have an author leave a story unfinished.

One last thing, which would probably spark another argument; CarlosC, if the comments section of a story is not the place to discuss the story, where else CAN it be discussed?

Your comment to Vietvet and Size sounds like "Shut up, I don't want to hear you two."

I really feel the urge to pick up the discussion again with size about him saying Debbie did not cheat, and her not being groped during dances, but since he skips and ignores my comments, there would be no point. He'll never answer me.

It seems he does reply to Vietvet, so who knows?

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Mousse9

I am in total agreement with your comment in its entirety. I think most of those complaining were abused at an early age.....taken off the tit too soon.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
A two edged sword.

It always makes me smile when I see a movie star complain about lack of privacy. They try so hard to be seen and accepted and liked by the public, yet when they achieve that goal, they are often overcome by the constant adulation. They reject what they worked so hard to attain. Of course the fans feel they support the actor and deserve some consideration and appreciation.

Q has become a bit of a celebrity here. He has people using his commenting section like a bulletin board, or a refrigerator door. He finds that readers feel he owes them. He worked hard to deliver a blockbuster and now he is paying the price. The appetite of his readers cannot be sated. No matter how his saga ends, there will be complaints and whines. Therefore, he realizes, and probably he has from the onset, that he is writing for himself. That is what we all do. People will often send a writer an "improved" version of their story, telling them it is how they should have written it. That is like taking a baby and performing hours of plastic surgery on it and telling the mom that is how the baby should have looked at birth. The mom loved the baby she birthed! She wants others to think she has a perfect baby, because she truly believes that she did. No one will convince her otherwise, if she is a good mom. That is much the way writers feel about their creations. We want everyone to love it, but it is our child. Get a life. Read another story or stories. Be glad Q is sharing his considerable talent while living his life. (Even go to J-Ville and hook up with one of the many married sluts in the area) Allow Q time to give birth to his child!

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
I said I wasn't going to do it BUT

H: "for the most part I agree with almost eveything you say about Debbie. IF she has been with 10...15...20 different men by the time she is 20... sure she has developed a warped view of the world."

*

Me: Debbie had been raped (that's what it is when an adult fucks a minor) by about 20 men before she was 15 -- but who's counting?

*

H: "so on THAT point we agree. "

BUT when you say " I say she deserves something besides every male she runs into trying to fuck her..."

that is FALSE. And it shows all of us how fucked up your thought process is Phil.

*

Me: Oh, so you think she deserves every male trying to fuck her. Men are groping her and rubbing their hard cocks against her while she's out "whoring and slutting around" every night. That's what is being said about her, not my thought process.

*

Harry: "This is a women that came onto Bill's attorney at the first divorce meeting... SOLELY because Debbie thought it would be " fun" to do so."

*

Me: First i agree that it was in poor taste to do what she did, however, she did it in private.

*

Me: Second, Lew wasn't just Bill's attorney, he was a friend who, along with his wife Mona, were friends of her and Bill.

*

Me: Third, you claim she did it "SOLELY because Debbie thought it would be " fun" to do so." That conflicts with her and her lawyer talking about Debbie doing it to influence Lew -- using her sexuality to get the meeting to go her way -- which BTW I don't think is appropriate behavior.

*

Me: Fourth I don't understand how this is relates to my saying "she deserves something besides every male she runs into trying to fuck her..." since the inference is that this occurs on her nights out.

*

H: Debbie has SOME responsibility to Break the cycle here... no?

*

Me: It did happen at her office building about the time she was fired. She put that bastard down, so you see she is breaking the cycle, don't you think? She also sent Doug packing.

*

H: if she stops thinking that EVERY man who see her the 1st time wants to fuck... then maybe she will run into some men that dont always want to fuck her as soon as they see her...

*

Me: You mean like the guy running the Public Defender's Office? The one who is afraid to hire her because of the trouble she will cause when the men in his office try to fuck her, Bill will get pissed off?

*

If you tried even a little to see what my point is, Harry, maybe you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself when you try to rebut my remarks. Perhaps you should just stick to insults and name calling -- something you are good at.

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
This aint' easy

Daniel, <P>

Thank you for the personal note. I’m going to respond in this public forum because this is where I went off on my little tirade against you. Your note was very gracious considering what I wrote. I apologize and have no intention of leaving WWWM. <P>

I have made several friends on Lit and regard you as one of them. Carlos is another; we have had several discussions lately about what we felt about WWWM. Unlike some of your readers we do it directly and not bore everyone else with it. <P>

HDK was right again, as usual. There has never been this level of interaction on the comments board of any other story on Lit. I think by you breeching the fourth wall, some of us thought we had partial ownership in your story. You had to wrestle it back from us and you did so with your public statement. <P>

Well Done! <P>

Jennybear <P>

PS: The name of your last story is "The Last Goodbye" not the "The Last Call"

The kid gloves didn't stay on too long.

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
WELL!!! (correction)

Dear Authors (DQS!,HDK, etc.) and Readers(curiousss, JennyBear, etc): Thank you for your words of caution and reminder that WWWM is DQS!’s story to do with as he/she( has this been settled?) leases, whenever he/she pleases. I have invested more attention to WWWM than I have to any other story I have read on this site, which has resulted in a high degree of emotional attachment. DQS1's earlier explanation of the delay did not ring true, which provoke the ASSHOLE descriptor. While I really do understand why DQS1 chose not to respond to other aspects of my explanation as to why the delay occurred, I accept his subsequent clarification. I am a hot tempered Southerner in the grand tradition of Shelby Foote, and this is as close to an apology as you are going to get.

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago
What is SOL?

SEveral commenters have posted about a site SOL-What is it-what does SOL stand for?-web site?

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago

Cpete - http://storiesonline.net/home.php

Cal6009 – Thank you, much appreciated. I also have been wound up with this story and had to force myself to stay away from personal attacks by another member of this site. You have much to offer as a commenter and I look forward to your future views.

Whilst I'm at it I also need to apologize to Harry - I have on occasion taken exception to his outspoken views (not the tenor but the manner in which his comments were phrased) but I really do respect his opinion, especially since he has often stated his unconcern about the length of this story.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Shelby Foote:

A great trilogy on the "WAR OF NORTHERN AGRESSION".

cpete: My English teacher when I was in the seventh grade once made the statement, "if you don't know something and don't want appear unintelligent by asking a question, just wait and someone else will invariably ask it for you".

Thanks for saving me on the question about SOL.

LOL: Tom

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Damn

I just can't help myself.

All so contrite. Heads down. Apologetic to each other. Shuffling our feet.

Quite in here. Peaceful. Ahhh.......Gentle breeze, Pretty moon tonight. Crickets singing. My kids asleep. Ahhhh.

C'mon folks vietvet is workin here!! He's tryin humor. (and the last one was funny)

Tom, if I can call you that? My Dad still tells me to this day, along with anyone else that he can get to listen....."Open your ears instead of your mouth. You just might learn something". Kind of along the same lines??

No hidden meaning directed at anyone. Just acknowledging the wisdom in older adults as we go along......

Now maybe the waitresses will like some of us better. That's meant as a funny you know who.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Me too, Tom

And I always thought SOL was Shit Outta Luck

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
This is for Mousse9

You blocked comments on your essay, WHY? Can't take criticism or think you have all of the answers?

Your essay DQS1's previous studies really does reads like you “whipped up this essay in about half an hour.” You substituted characters from different stories –Mona for Holly. You omit crucial facts, like why did Mona initiate the affair with Norm? It was in part the result of Lew’s indifference to Mona after it was determined that she was infertile. Mona became a non-entity to Lew, and she struck back. Why did you make Caroline the worse offender in Dream Girl. Why should she have to play second fiddle to a FUCKING GHOST, WHO Dan seem to love more than her.

As your teacher, I have no choice but to give you a ‘D.” Like you, I really prefer stories with good endings, but I do not see it as my duty to insist others write to confirm or validate my beliefs or values.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
Oh hell

You two are being sensible and civil?

Now the party IS over!!

DQS I know I said don't rush for us, but...........we've got nothin now.

Fantastic explanation PK. Made me think....about me.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Apologies

I had completely forgotten about disabling comments and all that stuff. I had done that when I first became a member, and I never thought I'd actually post stuff. It has been changed now.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Addendum

Subbing Mona for Caroline (the second wife, Holly was the first wife) was indeed my fault. I've just posted an edited version where the names are correct. (There is one question however. Edited versions are submitted by putting the word EDITED after the title. My title is apparently so long that EDITED does not fit behind it. I've worked around that by taking out part of the title. Now I hope a second version will replace the old one, instead of showing up as a new one.)

I've already stated why I had inadvertently blocked comments, that has been rectified.

Cal, the crucial facts, as you say, are they reason enough for the year long affair? Have you ever heard of disproportionate retribution? You step on my foot, I shoot you in the head?

Why did Mona not have a big screaming match with Lew? Throw plates? Throw his clothes on the lawn and turn the sprinklers on? Instead she has an affair with Lew's partner, and rubs his nose in it when he finds out. Hardly a good start to make him love her again.

Also, did you READ The Dream Wife? (It's not Dream Girl.) Not just that, did you actually read my essay? I'll repeat what I said in my essay (sans name mistakes).

Caroline fucked another guy, knowing that it would be the one thing to hurt Dan the most. That comes from someone who supposedly loves you.

Second, Dan had NIGHTMARES about Holly. He was TRAUMATIZED. They weren't wet dreams! These weren't loveydovey "I want you back Holly!" dreams! Did you read the comparison to rape I put in (which was made by another commenter)? Or did you skim that?

This isn't wanting to play second fiddle, this is utterly destroying a human being. She might as well have killed him and get it over with.

You're my teacher? Wow, never knew that. As YOUR teacher, I give your teaching a D. Constructive when it comes to mistakes (and I AM grateful for that, it is a pretty big mistake), but you do not seem to have actually read through my essay, merely skimmed it without understanding the thoughts behind it.

Did I insist that DQS write conforming to my beliefs? Did I, in any comment or in my essay, say to DQS that he HAD to write a happy ending, burn a character at the stake, or anything like that? I have merely made an observation about his storyworld, and the characteristics of his storyworld are ones that I personally do not like. Don't put words into my mouth.

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
Oh MY, such a vicious attack. You know I love you, right

Oh, there is no mistake, mousse9, I read your essay. Caroline either did not sleep overnight with Dan oe she thought she was his GIRL IN SHINING AMOR WHO WOULD CHANGE HIM. I TAKE IT THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN WOMEN GET OVER ON MEN, RIGHT? When you say happy ending you mem the male character gets his way, right?

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Sarcasm isn't going to help you any. If you're gonna attack me like you did with DQS (see your "asshole" comment), I will do the same. Seems like DQS is too nice for that, but I'm not.

I'd prefer it if she got over him by just leaving him, instead of scarring him further. I TAKE IT YOU DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN I POINT OUT THE PAIN A CHARACTER'S ACTONS CAUSES, RIGHT?

When I say happy ending, I mean that people who hurt others do not go unpunished for that. If the genders were reversed, I'd still say the same thing. Gender does not come into the equation. If a guy cheated and got away with it in the story, my comment would still be to burn him at the stake.

Man, virtually every comment you've made was either in a rage, or insulting. Anger management, dude. Try to post a comment without calling people assholes or venting your rage.

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
You are right!

Believe me, I am trying to mend my attitudes and get my emotions under contro. Thanks for the advice.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

*Buries the hatchet*

And now we wait for DQS to write the next installment.

..........Argh, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Addictive...

This story is so damn good, it's addictive! DQS1: I think you'll find the reason why everyone is getting so grumpy about the wait in between chapters is because we are suffering WWWM withdrawal symptoms.

Keep up the wonderful writing.

LittleTwinkyLittleTwinkyover 13 years ago
When we were in LOVE

Debbie had bedded several guys since her divorce, Bill has just started dating game, he is getting many offeres, but he was taking it very carefully, he just did not want any meaningless casual relationship. Once she rejected a girl, saying "I am not Interested in any woman, just for sex, or she is beautiful, or she THINK she loves me, I made that mistake years ago and wasted my so many years loving her and proving that I was worthy for her, I am not going to again" or something like that, Somehow Bill''s attitude spreads, among people and it finally reaches to Debbie, who also missing Bill, watching him dating many beautiful woman, but she was happy that he never went too long with anyone, she thought it was woman who did not want to continue with him, but as words spread it was clear he was the one who, rejected them, and somehow it pleased her that he might still love her, With time passed, Somehow blah blah blah.....She realized she wanted to be with Bill, she approached him, told him that she wanted give their marriage another shot.

"No"

"What do you mean No"

"I said we are not getting back together"

"But I wanted to give it another try"

"Ok! let me make it clear, No, we dont have a chance, and we cant go back together"

"But I love you, I want to be with you"

"Ok, just stop this crap, and if dont have anything important to say , i will ask you to leave,"

"What! but...Ithought you loved me?"

"Yeap, you are right"

"Then why dont you want to ...?"

"Ok, you are forcing me, You said it all by your self, "WHEN WE WERE IN LOVE" like once you said "WHEN WE WERE MARRIED" I loved you, even after that still loved you"

"But then what is it..."

"You not listeing Debbie. When we WERE in love, I WAS in love with you, that is past Debbie, you are professor Debbie, use some common sense."

"How could you not... I was right You never loved me"

"Say what ever please you Debbie, I already wasted my 20 years for you not anymore, I always thought you loved me..."

"But I love you bastard, how can you say that?"

"Ok, one more loud word from your mouth and you will be escorted out of here by guard, Do you want to leave now or you want me to.."

"Please Bill, I want to be with you, You must consder this, We can have what we had before, And I always loved you, you are wrong about that"

"As i said Debbie I tooo think you loved me, but unciously in my mind I always knew the truth, that is why I worked hard , I thought i could not match upto you this way i chose another, always making myself worthy for you, reassuring you that you did right thing by choosing me, but foolish me...never imagined dreams are just dreams... I always thought of you as superior to me ..but.."

"But what Bill...? Now you dont tink I am superior to you? You thin of as a slut? "

"No Debbie, thats not what I wanted to say, but ..ok,, Now I know that I am also the person, a woman can truly LOVE, which I never relaised when i was with you"

But I loved you Bill, why cant you believe that?"

"No Debbie,, you not, you were with me because I faught for you, like a hero, you felt you need to give me something in return, And yes gave me, Bj and Kelly, and that is all you truly gave me as a gift to save you, and yes some years of illusion of dream world that you loved me. "

"But.."

"Nothing is there Debbie, nothing is left, I met someone who made me feel I also very capable of winning heart of woman, only by myself, not because I saved her, I made me realise that i also good in bed, I might not be able to compete, stud you are used to having, or you left me for, Why debbie why you gave me curse instead of gift for saviing you? you wasted my twenty years, I could havve spend that many years with a woman who really loved me, What did i do wrong Debbie, why so big punishment, debbie, Just because I saved you, because I have small cock, because, I am not as attractive as your other boyfriends, because i was trying to be nice to you, I wanted to be good person? Why?"

"Bill, no matter what you think I really..."

"Just stop is Debbie...Just drop it and leave, everytime I see you, i see betrayal..."

"Bill...I ...wanted"

"Just Leave you bitch , cant you hear me, Its alwyas what you wanted, you wanted to marry me, wnated to fall out of love with me, wanted to divorce me,wanted to fcuk other men in our bed, no you want to be wuth me, just get the hell out of here, or I will call security.."

She started crying and left, One month lated Bill married a woman he had been dating for foour months out of town, this time he was quite sure she loved him for who he was. Debbie got many lovers afer that, but never a man to be her husband, Decent man who knew how she ended her marriage with bill , never came near her, to start with, pussyhounds always were around her, she seen many time in bars with some young guys, she became popular as a experienced woman in town, who can train virging boys, and married man would fuck her, when they are seperated from their wife, only to realize they have much better woman at home than this slut. She also becaome mistress of many rich men in mean while, only to be dumped for younger one, which made her realise looks are not forever, she stopped dating so may times, to find reall partener, but as the time was passing, she was becomeng less beautiful, and less passionalte, more depressed, soon she could only have teen boys to take thier virginity. Bj stopped talking to her, kelly never started. Bill was living happily, with her new wife, he he made it clear with her that if she ever fell out of love she should tell him first, beofre, so that he can try his best, before letting her go, and they could seperate as friends, but that never happened, because she really loved him, they had one boy together now, Bill give his all time to his family, he is know celeberity, and Debbie is known as his ex, thats all every one know,. Life goes on.

Guess who is this woman bill is now with? because that is only suspense here, remainin story will move here nd there and finally will be here, she fucked him, him, him, and so many...she had that dream, she now remembered, she was depressed...all that crap goes on like i said life goes on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmm...

Third, I'll probably post a 30,000 word novelette or novella in the next few days, although it will be three more days before it appears on site. It's got some characters in common with WWWM, and it is set in the same Northeast Florida area and the 2006-2008 time frame, but it really has nothing to do with WWWM.

I wonder which character from WWWM is going to be in the next story. Will this be out before the next chapter of WWWM.

I was hoping the novel he's working on will give clues as to Bill and Debbie future relationships.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Bill cheated on Debbie 2 years before WWWM

When Bill called Lew about representing him, Lew says:

*

"Mutual Assured Destruction, Mr. Assistant State Attorney. You narc on me and I tell the beautiful Debbie about that District Attorney from, where was it, Oakland, that you were playing with at that conference two years ago in Chicago. You know, the one who could tie two cherry stems together with her tongue?"

*

How quickly the morals police here threw Debbie under the bus for emotionally "cheating." but not one comment about Bill's cheating.

*

His cheating likely killed Debbie's love for Bill. She didn't have his email to read but women intuitively know when their man cheats just like men know when their wives are cheating. Men hire PI's for evidence they need for divorce but they know without it. *

*

Ever wonder why Bill didn't hire a PI to get evidence for Debbie's cheating? Here's why: there was no evidence. Bill never had a reason to suspect Debbie because she wasn't cheating on him and he knew it. Even after he read the emails he know she wasn't cheating on him. He knew she was through with his cheating ass but she had not cheated as yet. The best he could do was accuse her of emotional cheating.

*

Could it be that Bill's cheating is the source of Debbie's rage. She gave up 20 years of her life for Bill while he showed his love and loyalty by cheating on her. Many say Bill should not take Debbie back because she flirted.

*

Debbie admittedly likes to flirt but is that cheating? She used a vibrator and fantasized about men when Bill "wasn't up to having sex with her." Is this cheating? She even shaved her pussy fantasizing about Doug for the same reason. Is this cheating? If fantasizing is cheating, we are all cheating. Who hasn't fantasized about another man or woman?

*

Bill sexually evaluates every female he comes in contact with but Debbie's the slut. Only a cheater himself would have thought Debbie was cheating based on what she said in the bedroom scene at the beginning of chapter 1.

*

Debbie screwed one man for 20 years until Bill accused her of cheating, moved out and got an apartment. Then she screwed only one man for the 4 months after Bill moves out. Bill cut her off from love and love making claiming he had to "work" late every night. But going out with a group, flirting, dancing and occasionaly being groped by men who have had too much to drink, this makes her a slut and whore? Bullshit.

*

Many, many have ripped Debbie for intentionally hurting Bill after they separated. Don't think cutting her off from his love and cheating on her doesn't hurt.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Ahaha! Sorry guys, I just cannot resist. I just HAVE to reply. It's much more fun to reply when I'm not so worked up over comments anymore. Here goes.

"Mutual Assured Destruction, Mr. Assistant State Attorney. You narc on me and I tell the beautiful Debbie about that District Attorney from, where was it, Oakland, that you were playing with at that conference two years ago in Chicago. You know, the one who could tie two cherry stems together with her tongue?"

Can I be size for a moment and use his arguments? OK. Lew said that, but is that proof of cheating? Maybe Bill only flirted. Flirting isn't cheating, like you said, size. Maybe that woman only showed Bill that she can tie two cherry stems together with her tongue, and Lew jokingly ribbed him about it. No wife wants to hear that her husband has spent time with another woman, whether it's lunch, just chatting or anything. It doesn't immediately have to jump to sex. You are so quick to condemn without proof, size! You're making Bill out to be a player when he isn't! Tsk tsk.

"How quickly the morals police here threw Debbie under the bus for emotionally "cheating." but not one comment about Bill's cheating."

Continuing with the above, if flirting is cheating, Debbie cheated a hundred times over. Like you do with Debbie, Bill is innocent until proven guilty.

"His cheating likely killed Debbie's love for Bill. She didn't have his email to read but women intuitively know when their man cheats just like men know when their wives are cheating. Men hire PI's for evidence they need for divorce but they know without it."

Since this is not proven, it's just a wild guess. Don't make Bill into a player when he isn't. It's pretty certain that Debbie's continuing wild ways killed Bill's love for her.

"Ever wonder why Bill didn't hire a PI to get evidence for Debbie's cheating? Here's why: there was no evidence. Bill never had a reason to suspect Debbie because she wasn't cheating on him and he knew it."

He didn't hire a PI to get evidence because he was too trusting of Debbie. It literally never crossed his mind that she could cheat, so why would he even think of hiring a PI?

Lew's words:

"He trusted you, Debbie: shows you what an idiot he was. It was an automatic monitoring system. He'd never ever looked at your emails. Until that weekend you stayed out all night and he eventually found out you'd gone to your parents. He was alone all that weekend and he'd gotten suspicious and he started poking around. That's what investigators do."

Debbie never contests any of this, in fact she gets so sick at the realization that she throws up in the toilet.

"Even after he read the emails he know she wasn't cheating on him. He knew she was through with his cheating ass but she had not cheated as yet. The best he could do was accuse her of emotional cheating."

She wasn't cheating on him PHYSICALLY, but emotionally. And the emails themselves were the evidence. He didn't have to investigate, he was READING the evidence. That in itself is cheating. He accused her of emotional cheating. The point is, is it true? Given the emails? You keep saying he accuses her, he accuses her, but never do you say whether he was right or not. But since you put "cheating" inbetween quotation marks when you mention emotional cheating, that means you don't think emotional cheating is cheating at all. No wonder you never replied to any of my questions about emotional cheating. It's not cheating to you! Good that that's clarified.

"Could it be that Bill's cheating is the source of Debbie's rage. She gave up 20 years of her life for Bill while he showed his love and loyalty by cheating on her."

Again, unfounded, based on a statement by Lew and isn't elaborated on. For all we know, Bill could've just said Hi to that woman and had lunch with her. You're so quick to condemn Bill, size!

Didn't the last chapter show that the source of Debbie's rage (which Debbie herself admits doesn't know where it comes from) was that repressed rape? Read the story, size.

You know how Debbie shows her love and loyalty? By Debbie's own admission she's flirted with, and let herself be groped by other men for 20 years, while Bill is known as the Ice Man to other women. She didn't give everything, and Bill clearly did.

"Bill sexually evaluates every female he comes in contact with but Debbie's the slut. Only a cheater himself would have thought Debbie was cheating based on what she said in the bedroom scene at the beginning of chapter 1."

Didn't Bill start that when AFTER the big blowup? There's plenty of evidence to suggest that he never even looked at other women. Bill himself wonders when he started doing that, and that is AFTER the big blowup. The nickname the Ice Man is very telling, don't you think? And you JUST said that we all fantasize. So is that cheating? Looking at other women? Didn't you just say it was not cheating?

Bill may look (remember, that's after the big blowup), but Debbie flirts and lets herself be groped DURING their marriage. Did Bill flirt with other women, and try to grope them? No, hence the Ice Man nickname.

Stop using double standards, size.

Only a cheater himself would have thought Debbie was cheating? Here, let me have you argue with yourself:

"women intuitively know when their man cheats just like men know when their wives are cheating. Men hire PI's for evidence they need for divorce but they know without it."

"Don't think cutting her off from his love and cheating on her doesn't hurt."

Don't think that flirting with other men and letting them grope her, knowing Bill does not like nor approve of it, for their entire marriage, doesn't hurt Bill.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Mousse9

"Maybe Bill only flirted. Flirting isn't cheating, like you said, size."

Excuse me? You have a brief goodnight kiss be a hot lover's kiss with lots of tongue but maybe Bill was only flirting? What's the difference? Bill is male?

*

I'm convinced. You have written extensively that sex isn't required for there to be cheating. Again, is it only cheating when it's female? Explaining that would be worth the 30 minutes you spend on an essay. Go for it!!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
One Question

Are you reading the same story I am, Size14Shoe?

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Stop applying the double standard, size

size, you have been endlessly going on that without any physical evidence, without the physical act, Debbie is not cheating. That we are condemning her too quickly. Here I see you do exactly the very same thing to Bill, I point that out, and you tell me I'm a hypocrite? Stop applying double standards, size.

Without physical proof of Bill cheating, without that woman coming forward saying she's slept with Bill, without Bill admitting he had sex with that woman, what he has done might very well be completely innocent, a peck on the cheek for example. Juuuuust like you do with Debbie. Stop applying double standards, size.

I do like the fact that the situations are now reversed, regarding our positions. "Can I be size for a moment indeed". How does it feel, size? That you base your entire hypothesis on a single paragraph made by Lew, and that it all can be dismissed BY YOUR OWN WORDS that you use to defend Debbie?

"I'm convinced. You have written extensively that sex isn't required for there to be cheating. Again, is it only cheating when it's female? Explaining that would be worth the 30 minutes you spend on an essay. Go for it!!"

I'm convinced. You have written extensively that emotional cheating isn't cheating. Again, is it only cheating when it's male and there's no proof, but it isn't cheating when it's female WITH proof? Explaining that double standard would be worth the laugh I get. Go for it!!

To the other readers, who are pretty sick of all this I'm sure (but it's kinda hard to respond when there's no other place to respond). Have you ever noticed that size never actually responds to the stuff in my comments? Just pick and choose? And the one he did choose is the part where I showed size's double standard, by applying it to Bill, and ofcourse, size picked up on that.

For example, he says that women intuitively know when their guy is cheating, and viceversa. Later on he says that only a cheater would think their spouse is cheating just like that. They're contradictory. Which one is true? I called out size on that, and no answer. The same goes for the rest of my response to his comment. I find that very telling.

When I apply size's words for defending Bill, the same stuff he says to defend Debbie, he gets angry about it. The shoe (sorry for the pun) is now on the other foot and he doesn't like it.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
SilverWolf78754

What story have I been reading? Depends. What story are you reading? The story written by DQS or the story written by all the people who assume shit and think that LOOKS like she would be a hot fuck, she is a slut and a whore. A woman who has been 100% faithful to her husband before he moved out and 100% faithful to her lover after her husband moved out, is NOT a slut and a whore? Did you read what his friend Lew said? Do you think he would have used that incident in Chicago IF all Bill did was flirt? This is the kind of logic that has been bantied about condemning DEbbie. How do you like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mr. Size14shoe but aged 12 years old.

I notice that you have read and re-read and will probably re-read DQS story over and over again. You constantly pick apart his story you actually put yourself into the story you put your values into the story and you are very good at defending those values.

But i don't know if you missed a very important piece of information. The story is NOT REAL the characters are NOT REAL. The writer made them up, and yet you constantly interject your ideas and shove them down anyones throat that disagrees with you?

Maybe you should let DQS write the story. Let him write about if Debbie cheated or not or if Bill cheated or not. WHO CARES?

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter, this story will not change goverments it won't win the noble prize for peace. So why not sit back put your slippers on smoke a tabaco pipe and relax. Enjoy the story for what it is, not what you THINK it is.

And for Petes sake STOP shooting down everyones opinion just because you don't agree with it.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

...........................My hunch was right. I'm arguing with a troll. size will have to bait someone else to incite a flamewar with. I'm already sorry I wasted the time and energy.

CarlosCCarlosCover 13 years ago
Glad to hear it Mousse.

If nobody feeds him, he just might go away. I doubt it though.

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Finally!

Well Mousse9 it only took you five days to realize the point Carlos was trying to make with Vietvet and Size14 shoe on September second. <P>

I quote your response to that comment "One last thing, which would probably spark another argument; CarlosC, if the comments section of a story is not the place to discuss the story, where else CAN it be discussed?

Your comment to Vietvet and Size sounds like "Shut up, I don't want to hear you two." <P>

Shoe is just baiting you guys and damn if someone doesn't fall for it every time. I only wonder who will be next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DQS1 or HDK

Am I the only one to notice HDK has not posted any stories since DQS1 started posting wwwm ? I wonder if HDK is posting stories under another name ? HDK or thecelt are the only two I know who could write this !!!!!

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Neither it's Garyapb

I couldn't help myself it was too good to pass up. Anyway I've been in a fighting mood today. <P>

John, you want to field this one? Or shall I take it since I'm here. It's not HDK. We have corresponded during the course of WWWM. He has shared his thoughts on same with me. No way it could be him. Although he is one of the the top authors on Lit. <P>

I honestly don't think it is TheCelt either, although I haven't talked to Jim in years. He also is one of the best. <P>

Nope, it's all Q and he is damn good. Hey I'm still kissing ass for that one comment.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago

I just about forget, and then you remind me

You're not just another pretty face.

Quick wit, sharp tongue. I bet you can just look at hubby sometimes, and he just walks away.

Just humor Jen, funny, ha-ha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous