All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 05A'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 259 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i want to Divorce this series...

..since 2C. but im weak. its just so addictive. (sigh) oh well. I Love this soap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmmm...

So Aline can 'visit' with Bill for two weeks? Isn't that long enough for her to go home to France to be with her husband and child? Does she see this affair as that important? Or is there something going on in HER marriage that will be revealed anon? Stay tuned for the next installment (music effect: ta-ta-ta-da!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it is getting to the point that the long wait between the postings is not worth it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grat story.

This is great chapter. I love the court drama. Why now DSQ1 introduce s Debbie little sister Clarice. Is another DSQ1 let me another character because I'm the author.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Great chapter

Belated comment but I still want to add to all the others: This is a terrific chapter! I really enjoyed this one. I just want to point out that Bill had better put in some gym time. I know that sucking, fucking, and lawyering are extremely important, but he'll lose his edge if he quits doing the workouts that have made him buff. I guess I'm flattered at being compared to Lew (by Anon who listed the dramatis personae of this story). Even though Lew was out-maneuvered in this trial, he is clearly a damn smart attorney and I know he's much smarter than I. Would not be surprised if he plays one or two additional, significant roles in the chapters to come -- he seems an important friend to Bill and is loyal to the max (and he is in a stable marriage, despite all the fooling around that is going on). Thanks for writing and please hasten with the next installment(s)!

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Debbie's sickness

I reread this story over the weekend and I am glad I did. I picked up a lot I overlooked in the first reading. While Debbie was still a bitch, the second read brought out in my mind more depth to her character.

Her sickness she is experiencing is from two things. The first is of course the emergence of the suppressed memory of her sexual assault. But the main reason is guilt and her refusal to admit she is so very very wrong. I have experienced something similar. The guilt actually would cause me to be phycially ill a lot like Debbie is experiencing. Only when I admitted to myself I was wrong and stopped doing what was causing the guilt, then the nausea left me. If I just contemplate going back, the nausea will return.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Aline

Instead of visiting her husband and son, she is offering to be Bill's slut and whore for 2 weeks. With all the fine women and pussy around, what does he want with this whore?

<space>

Remember Bill, a dog that'll bring a bone will take a bone. If she will fuck around on her husband, she'll fuck around on you.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Harry

You say that Debbie hated and loathed Bill. I assert that you have it backwards. Bill hates and loathes Debbie and with reason. She sought him out to express her regret that he suffered over the emails, She acknowledged that she did NOT regrete writing them for they told the truth. Though out the story there are moments of caring and empathy for Bill such as above. The romantic love is gone but she has memories of years of romantic love and shared experiences. IMNSHO this has her be conflicted in her mind. Those shared experiences and past love will make living without each other difficult for both Bill and Debbie. As the hate and loathing dissipate and he now knows or is willing to believe that she did not fuck around on him with Doug or any other man before the UNF blow up makes reconcilliation possible. Only DQS knows for sure.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Best yet

Hey, you really seem to be getting the hang of this writing lark! Only joking of course.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 13 years ago
Was Debbie raped by — Mark Trenton?

Was Debbie raped by Mark Trenton? He tried to "molest" Debbie, and she kicked his ass — maybe it was him? Read chapter 04A Page no.3.

~Kelly~

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago
Doug

DQS1-first chapter with no appearence of Doug. Plese do not let this slimeball ride off into the sunset with nothing more then a few love taps by Bill. If so then you will have written Doug as the only true winner in the entire story!

DEATH TO DOUG!! (or reasonable payback)

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
DEATH TO DOUGIE:

DEATH TO DOUGIE, DEATH NTO DOUGIE, DEATH TO DOUGIE, DEATH TO DOUGIE, DEATH TO DOUGIE, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still very interested

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I'm not sure you really need me to comment when you had 58 comments the same day the chapter posted before Literotica even indicated to me that your chapter had posted. My interest in your story is mainly Bill - where is he going to go from here? I feel for Debbie that she was raped and the sickening way she was abused, but I just can't generate much interest in her side of the story. I'm glad Bill is on the receiving end of some sexual interest and I'm VERY INTERESTED in the next chapter with Aline!! His future relationship with Aline is the most fascinating part of this story for me right now.

daveftworthdaveftworthover 13 years ago
This is great

One of the best chapters yet! I'd love to see Debbie's face when she sees Aline and Bill in a loving cheerful embrasse.

starmanz1starmanz1over 13 years ago
Very Interesting Chapter

Nifty approach to the legal drama. Also interesting is the trip inside Debbie's head. Obviously she has something between her ears besides gristle, or she'd never had made tenure at what is after all a perfectly decent university. The bit about her sense of humor was nice, though I wish we'd seen it sooner. Even though she has presented her entire adolescent and adult life as a more-or-less one-dimensional man attractor and sex machine there is more to her than that. Interesting that Debbie had never before seen Bill in action. He might have looked sexy to her in that context, even when he still had his paunch. Clearly also she has some very serious trauma to process. The episode where she dreams a memory of being gang raped ( a chapter or so back) seems to locate the episode (if it is meant to be a memory) sometime in the period of time after which she had begun to become disaffected with Bill. Something about it seems to have made here deeply angry with Bill. I think we will learn about this going forward, but it sure is not clear now.

I like how the Bill story is being told. The bits of the office sex now that he's the ruthless, single "Angel of Death" are both well-told and very hot. And then right at the end, there's Aline. Oh wow, things will get complicated now. I like how Bill's reputation has become such that all he has to do is show up in the room and a defendant who is resisting an onerous plea bargain will roll over and take the deal. I like in particular who Bill is beginning to wonder if this is who he really wants to be; maybe he's turning into a bit of a monster, or at least thinks he is.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Doug

In the epilogue, Kelly will have seduced Doug (or the other way around, or both). Bill will be upset, knowing that Doug has fucked his wife and is fucking his daughter. Debbie will be happy for Kelly because Doug has a big schlong and she has firsthand experience that Doug is good in bed.

Bill will protest, but Debbie, his parents, Debbie's parents, Lew, Mona, Cheryl, BJ, Aline, and the Killer Granny will say he needs to "be a man" and get over his little tiff with Doug.

After sulking for a while, and everybody saying they will make Bill "persona non grata" if he keeps this up, Bill will accept that he is at fault for everything, and shake hands with Doug. The end.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Love your writing

But I'm getting kind of sick of courtroom dramas. Even got bored with Grisham Turow, et al. Skimmed through most of this chapter to get to the real story. Which brings me to my lonely and humble request...

Please get back to the essential story?

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
This is damn near a 'real time' story

Chapter 1 was posted 5/17 and 5A 9/14 - 4 months, give or take a ginger pube. That's almost the time frame of the story so far - I don't know how many months have gone by in the story - more than that I know but I haven't done the math.

It's not intended to be a superficial story - anything of significance that has a bearing on Bill's situation has been included and a lot of Debbie's story has also been included. The parts about Debbie which haven't yet been included will probably be, if necessary in flashback as her analysis, etc., proceeds.

Actually I feel even the courtroom and other dramas have a significant part to play in the telling. They delineate Bill and his progress - Debbie to follow but not necessarily in as timely a manner as Bill's situation.

Q said at the beginning that this is their story and it is really, warts and all (apologies to ITMGR2010) - I realize there are gaps in some of Debbie's details but I feel things will become clearer as this story progresses.

I'm not sure I actually want the story to end because, when it does I may have to relearn certain basic life skills which have been largely on hold all this time - walking the dog, watching TV, shopping for food, going to work, raising a family - and all the other non-essential options we sometimes choose to exercise!

How in the hell is Q going to follow this, however it ends?

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
All is quiet in WWWM

It seems that our story has stalled at September 2005 and needs a update or a future. Maybe we could take a time machine and go from September 2005 to September 2006 to see what has changed in the lives of our central characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As usual, "shoe no IQ", has it ass-backwards [again]!

Shoe - we realize your "delusional eternity" does not allow you to comprehend the "Debbie the slut" is not a pedestal saint but as usual, your obfuscated view that Bill loathes Debbie is once again so far of base it makes you look completely moronic & stupid as usual. As so many have said and stated, go back- read the real words of story and refrain from twisting them around to suit your perverse sense of anal man-hating justification. Or simply get back on your meds because you obviously require them on a daily basis in order to waste everyone else time with your asinine commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrydavid?

Did size14shoe fucked your wife and put a bun in her oven? are still upset with him for raising his child? it's ok mate, the truth is your wifey is a slut, you can't help it. You have my sympathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrydavid's anon attacks on other commenters and authors

are as transparent as glass. I don't believe to have appreciated or enjoyed a single one of his snide comments. Perhaps he's trying to emulate the wonderful Nyminus, but without a humorous bone in his body he's always just going to come across as a sad little prick. Yes his wife was a slut. Long since left him with no looking back.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
As usual, "shoe no IQ", has it ass-backwards [again]!

"Anonymous" I can hardly see Harry's lips move when you talk and I suspect that you are actually Harry. Besides insults and name-calling, do you have any evidence that "shoe no IQ", has it ass-backwards [again]!? Can you cite anywhere "shoe no IQ" even once wrote that Debbie was a Saint without fault? "shoe no IQ" is guilty of breaking his word here to not respond to chicken-shit "Anonymous" comments.

GaryinSeattleGaryinSeattleover 13 years ago
Please

I need the next chapter. I have decided to offer my services to DQS as a handy man, gardner, auto detailer. Anything so he will focus all his time to crank out the next chapters.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Bill and Debbie

I have to agree mostly much with Size14 this time on both of his comments. I hope Bill continues to press Aline to re-evaluate her choices in her life and hopefully she will choose to return to her husband and son. We can never replace the years gone by, so take advantage and cherish the time with both husband and child.

As for Debbie and Bill. It seems there are times Debbie does hate and loath Bill, but other times she is more stable and actually sees him in a different light. I think she is finally seeing Bill as he really is instead of her deluded image she has created in her mind. Hopefully she will realize the party life is not real life. Yeah, it can be fun, it is mostly just a show to impress the bosses. But how Bill lives his life and what he deal with everyday is real and most of the time very sobering.

While I don't think Bill hates Debbie, he certainly does loath being near her. The pain is still too raw. His view is since she said she no longer loves him, why waste time dealing with her fake concern for his welfare.

One thing that is a common theme in all of DGS's stories is the women all have had some serious emotional and psychological damaging events in their lives. This does not justify having affairs and becoming cold hearted bitches like most have become, but it does explain some of the reasoning as to why they are the way they are.

Another thing that is a common theme is the women want their husbands to make a concerted effort putting them in their place. Both Debbie and Mona wanted their husbands to be more aggressive and ascertive in their relationship, especially when it comes to their sex lives. They lost respect of their husbands because in their eyes, they were too passive and "nice."

Those are some of my thoughts so far. I plan on re-reading 4D and 5a again concentrating on the day of the divorce onward.

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Re: GaryinSeattle

I was thinking of offering sexual favors but I got over ruled. Damn, I hate when that happens. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A night with Jenny Bear?To hard to pass...

..to hard to pass,to hard to pass... **splurt sounds**

Hey DQS1, way to go in this chapter!

Keep them coming!

chers,

Perv in WY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh God, at long last - An Inteligent and competent writer !!!!!!!!!!!!

With superb perception of human interrelations and unequal writing abilities. What a bonus to read and enjoy such an author. Excellent!!

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 13 years ago
Re: JennyBear

You would just kill him, and then we would never get this story finished. Nice thought though.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 13 years ago
Update?

DQS,

How about an update on when we might expect the next installment?

flswitchflswitchover 13 years ago
Fantastic chapter

I really liked this chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
I wonder if DQS1 would even be interested...

...in making an appropriate ending to a solitary submission by 'Old Story Teller' on SOL titled "An Ordinary Betrayal."

http://storiesonline.net/story/57508:i

- just a thought since he mentioned (myiionu) Myeyesonyou's story "I don't know where it's been" and thought he would (with author permission) like to further the story.

I just mentioned this not only because I'm bored crapless and feel cheated because I can't have withdrawal symptoms from something I haven't yet experienced (5B) - but also because "...Betrayal..." is an unusually crafted story with a believable but 'hanging' ending.

Ho hum

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 13 years ago
Just a thought...

In Chapter 04D, Bill says that he'll be 42 in less than two weeks (Page no.3) (I'd be 42 in less than two weeks, and today I felt like I was 84!) It was in that — Friday, August 19 –-12:30 p.m segment.

And in this Chapter — TUESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2005 (around 5 p.m) Aline is back. If there's a birthday celebration for Bill — maybe, just maybe, there's a chance of Debbie coming face–to–face with Ms.Aline des Jardins.

Oh I can hardly wait...

~Kelly~

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Kelly

I like the way think. I concur. I want to see the cat fight between the blonde bitch and the French Babe!!! Parley?

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Come-on DQS get it out to us

You have the chapter text already there ready within the memory areas of your brain. Just type it out, get it edited, and submit it for Internet publication (AKA Internet posting is a publication).

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Daniel:

When I said at your convenience, "I WAS ONLY KIDDING".

Not really but it is getting hard to wait as I just went back and reread BRISTOL.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
Re: re-reading bristol

and that's not a quick read!!

Please hurry, we're jonesing for the next installment...

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Other stories out there

Try reading 'Separate Lives" by Longhorn__07. It is outstanding. Not sure where they get some of these other similar stories from though.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Thanks JB:

Read it already. One of my favorites.

How about the fall and rise of David Beckman by K.K.?

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Re: VV

One of my favorites by K.K. also, what do you think of "I Hate Surprises" by Ohio? It generated a lot of feedback when first posted. For the record, I loved it.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Using like forum?

These are all, Ohio had written many good stories, these might not have so many comments, but they are like legends on Lit, always read by new readers and again by regulars, my most fav by Ohio is "My Irina" Surprise is fav too. try TabooTeller, muirmadra , POSTSCRIPTOR, jake60, Slow_n_gentle, are others also good.

If you like any story, you should comment on that story, or using some forum you can suggest, but discussiong it on someother story comment board, is bad for both authors, one gets more comments but regarding story by another author, where he would like to see how many appreciate his work, and one who wrote it years ago, and his story is still favored by readers, does not know, how many, likes his work.

But as we can figure it, DQS is not going to post next issue till this chapetr cross some benchmark set by him. he must be dissappointed here by this one, lower than his others. So we can wait or start commenting more or meaninglessly.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
What surprises me is that ..........

................. after World War 2 there was a good number of novels regarding the lives of returning service men and women from the war. And there were some Hollywood movies as well, one of which was the "Best Years of Our Lives" which tackled the subject of three returning serviceman from the war. They became good friends on their flight back home and stay so thus affecting each others lives. The movie was a gem directed by Hollywood's Billy Wilder. In 1946 he had a good number of acting talent to make the movie a success (some people regard it as the best movie ever made). It's able the joys and sorrows each one of the 3 men encounters getting back into civilian life. It still has me in tears when I watch it on cable TV (often shown on Turner Classic Movies) and I've watched it probably over a half dozen times. Getting back to the subject here, I am surprised that more attention has not been focused on returning service men and women and their lives after returning and readjusting to civilian life. I know there are some stories here on Literotica but not too many. This seems to me to be a subject of much importance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Writers Block

I guess DQSI has writers block since it has been over 3 weeks since he last posted a chapter on WWWM. To bad. It was a good story.

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
Other authors comments

I'm really curious as to what's happened to thecelt? I've tried to message on this and the other site but he's disappeared. Loved his consequence series.

GaryinSeattleGaryinSeattleover 13 years ago
Kirkel

The said thst he was experiencing health problems the last time he posted a story on this site. It was a story that he had posted elsewhere and was posting here. He is one of my favorite writers. I sent him an email hoping he was on the raod to recovery.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Hi Jenny Bear:

Have read all of Ohio's posted stories. He's one of my favorite authors and I like some of his stuff a lot, some I like a little and some I don't care for all that much but he is a good story teller and I always look forward to his next posting.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
I just clicked on the comments and came across this comment!!!!!!

"Sorry to make you wait

But cant submit for a while, forgot my password, so much going on here in my life, everything is mess, wife is having and affair with some young stud with big cock, she blamed my mother for giving me birth with small dick, then my my mom came to me and slapped my, and asked me why did not i tell her, that i have little dick, when i was younger and she could have another kid with some big cock guy, she did not know smaller cock is genetic disease, now she can have another baby at her age and will never be proud of any son with big dick,now she is ashamed of me, and thinking of dishonoring me. My doughter already dont want to talk to me, she thinks I am pervert, because man with small dick dont get much pussy so they are horny always, and can attack any one, my son showed some sympathy towards me, but I think he is also small dick and can understand my problem, and i tried to talk him into it, after much insisting he had enough and he slapped me on my face, and showed me his dick, he well very huge, and at that instant I knew he was not my son, and I told him, then he laughed and said he is glad that he is not my son, he pity on me, he is proud of his mother that she fucked another man with big dick to give birth to him. give me some advice. once my problem is solved I will post resr of story, I am joinng gym now, going to parties regularly, to win my wife back, yes i want her back, it is true love i dont want to loose it, I just hope she will give me her pussy on some occasion, but I will also agree with only pussy licking, she taste very good, specially after she used to come home from university late, due to brilliant student session hours. She says those young boys reminded her of me young so she becomes wet and taste really good.

Will be back, hope you still love me,

yours forever

DanielQSteele1"

Is this for REAL? I hope not!

JOHNROSSEWINGJOHNROSSEWINGover 13 years ago
WHAT THE FRACK

some one must have hacked his profile there is no way that could have been DQS1 spelling grammer is crap its bad almost as bad as mine. he must have been upset about something or high on some pretty wacky stuff! Im dissapointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the person from 10/8/10 is NOT DQS1

DanielQSteele1 is THE REAL one, again, DanielQSteel(E)1 notice the E at the end.

The other guy is DanielQSteel1 no E at the end. Must be some hater.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 13 years ago
It wasn't DQS

Great observation by the anonymous reader. The REAL DQS is DanielQSteele1 (with an E before 1) — the "wannabe" DQS doesn't have an E (before 1) — that person also lacks imagination and knowledge (of writing). Sounds like a "frustrated " reader...

~Kelly~

DanielQSteeIe1DanielQSteeIe1over 13 years ago
Ok consider yourself warned

Yes I have Problems. But Please don't make fun of them. As it can happen to anyone.

DanieIQSteeIe1DanieIQSteeIe1over 13 years ago
it was to be remain between us

I shared it with you in private message, but you made it public, you are very bad person, i dont want to write on this website anymore, I feel embarrassed, I cant be here anymore, I am quitting.

Good Bye Friends

Thanx for your support

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Changed the "l" in Daniel

to a capital "I" to correct the "e" at the end of "Steele" Oh well.

JOHNROSSEWINGJOHNROSSEWINGover 13 years ago
WTF again

first we get a message from DQS1 that Average Writer kindly repeated now that is gone now we have 2 mystery mesages from DQS1. this must be that hostile anonymous guy again. danieiqsteel1 is an imposter the real guy wouldnt do or say this crap, this imposter is nuts. maybe it completes his manhood to impersonate the real guy. If you dont like the stories critic only and dont Fuck with the readers. get attention by running naked in a mall and leave literotica alone thanks! JRE

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No, that bastard changed I in Steele

He used I instead of L as the name DanielQsteele1 is already been registered. It almost looks like the real one, and for once I thought it was written by DQS1.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
The impostor:

Has no concept of the English language as spoken and written by the "AMERICAN" people. The impostor is a foreigner and probably from the poor sentence composition, is located in India, Mexico, or Scandinavia.

The impostor has done one thing and that has been to revitalized the comments page so the number of comments are up and as the whiner yesterday said, "DanielQSteel1 will probably post a new chapter". HAA HAA as if the number of comments has anything to do with it.

Winterfrog does a much better job and we all know his second language is English.

Thanks

Tom

ReaderJimReaderJimover 13 years ago
Vietvet

With due respect, how can you be so sure that the imposter is not American and is located in India, Mexico, or Scandinavia? I've read many stories here and with due respect to American writers, some of them dont know basics like the difference between your and your are, there and their, waste and waist, writing and righting. I made this ID because the site allows only one anonymous comments.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Need confirmation that it is or wasn't DQS

Jen, who do you think might be best to contact DQS to determine whether or not he posted the emails having his name code on them? What a surprise. I don't think that the writer of the emails (how many are there) is "our" DQS1

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Bart It's not Q

All you have to do is click on the name to see it's a profile created today. Also on the profile you will clearly see that it's a capital I as the next to last letter in Steele.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Jen

Yes, I see now that if you click on his cored name the name appears as you say. Thank you.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
ReaderJim

Touchet, but I have tried to read a couple of stories with this same language profile and notice some of the same misspelled words such as "DOUGHTER" instead of daughter, and they all come from overseas as far as i can tell by their profiles.

But Alas, you are correct, there are submitters here that cant spell "SIC UM"

VET

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years agoAuthor
I go away for a while and all hell breaks loose!

******* As far as I know I am the one and only ;'real' DQS1 and I've been away for awhile. Until tonight I wasn't aware of the flap from a pseudo DQS1 posting on here. I appreciate some readers catching the fact it wasn't 'me'...I know I've gotten comments from kellykelly in email that made me a little curious about what was going on and got me to reading the comments on 05A again.

********I'm probably not going to delete the pseudo DQS1 comments unless readers really want me to. I generally let anything and everything stay on unless someone asks me to remove something they've posted.

*********To make things perfectly clear, I haven't gone away. I've just hit a trifecta of bad stuff - physical, jobwise and personal. Primarily, I'm working my ass off at my primary job - the one that pays for a roof over my head and food in the mouths of myself and my family. I've been having guilt pangs about not being able to post a new chapter, but I have to keep reminding myself that Lit is a hobby...one I love but a labor of love. I've gone through some changes that have drastically reduced the time I have free to work on WWWM.

********I haven't give up, haven't quit, haven't hit writers' block (maybe a tiny little bit of one but nothing serious - not compared to 17-year writer's block I went through once upon a time) and I will still finish WWWM. I hope when I do post WWWM5B in a week or so readers will think it was worth the wait.

*********I know this will be a long wait but there's not much I can do about that. I can only thank those of you that are hanging on and reading each new chapter.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Just saw this thread and wonder why you folks.....

....bother trying to figure stuff like that out, on a site where you can pretend to be anyone. What can you trust here again????

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Hay Pete:

For the fun of it while we wait for the "REST OF THE STORY".

PistoIpackinpetePistoIpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Ok I like it

It is Fun, while we wait,

keIIy_kellykeIIy_kellyover 13 years ago
hey bartolo

You after Jen, Jen this Jen that, wow you have to ask her everything, she is cute isn't she, if thats her pic on profile.

bartoIobartoIoover 13 years ago
he kelly_kelly

hey thats between me and Jen, btw you cute too, but am sure thats not ur pis either, where did you get those, you fly too or just for show.

JakeDKJakeDKover 13 years ago
*Sigh* So I decided to give DQS1 the benefit of the doubt and follow WWWM until the end..

.. I hope he doesn't disappoint..

Well, at least the comments are a laugh. This imposter guy is impersonating kelly_kelly now - look at the profile section of "kelly_kelly's" last post.. the name is keiiy_kelly with capital "i's" in the first name. He obviously craves attention, you'd think he could add something constructive instead of being an ass.

bartoIobartoIoover 13 years ago
Check latest by "bartolo"

he also made one for me.

bartoIobartoIoover 13 years ago
You asshole

You are fake too, why dont you leave us alone

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Impostor

He might be a laugh because his language is so bad he's a joke but the sick fuck is still at it. Now we have 3 fake IDs, the first without the 'e' in Steele, the second with capitals i for the l in 'Daniel' and 'Steele'; the third with capital i for l just in 'Steele'.

kelly_kelly, bartolo - anybody with an 'l'.

If Lit used the same font that shows all capital letters uniquely like on the member page this stuff wouldn't be possible.

The real laugh is I love to see somebody working so hard just to be the fuckwit he already is. If there is such a thing as anonymous fame, you're there pal, you've done it.

I suppose the next step is sympathy!

santalindsantalindover 13 years ago
Awesome one of the best i have read so far

Hey dude u r awesome man . . I have been continuously reading the story from the beginning for the past 2 weeks whenever i get free time . . Ppl have already told everything abt the story i really dont have any more words to tell abt ur awesome skill dude . to simply put it i am damn addicted to the story now. . i cant think of anything else untill i get to know wats coming up next . .

santalindsantalindover 13 years ago
Suggestion

Hey dude

After completing this awesome piece of literature . I request you to please seriously think about publishing this as a book . . .I am sure it ll be a sure hit among adults. . . Its a marvelous story . .

santalindsantalindover 13 years ago
It gets better by the day

The story is getting better by each episode. the last one was a masterpiece. . i am sure its poised to get even better with coming episodes. . i wish u get more free time atleast to keep us hooked on to the stories. . . .lol.. .

ReaderJimReaderJimover 13 years ago
Reply to an email

I got this email yesterday ----- Can you tell us what 'your are' means? Or maybe 'righting'? I would be very pleased to know.

There's no such word called 'your are' I meant 'you are' that was a mistake on my part, and I'm not ashamed to accept it . As for 'righting', many writers have used that word for the actual word 'Writing', I should've made that clear.

Vietvet: I respect you and your comments.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
RE: ReaderJim

Thanks. Righting is a word I would in the context of maybe righting a ship that was listing either to port or starboard, not in the context of writing a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Publish!!!!

This material is most definitely publishable quality. Get off the pot and damn well do so!

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
I agree that this story is pubishable

I think you should honestly consider publication of WWWM in the not too distant future. Have you as yet consulted with anyone in the literature departments of Universities for their opinions and suggestions? Of course, Debbie has too many scenes with raw sex; you'll want to tone that down a bit, though I'm sure some disagree with me. Another possibility is an R-rated movie. The subject manner is simply too appealing to people generally, in many regards, to pass up the opportunity. The movie industry ain't what it use to be, but more than enough people still watch movies.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT truly excellent

A great story and a writing style that allows the reader to actually live it. I see some readers think you should publish which I really don't agree with. I think it should go straight into production as a weekly series on television. You have created some very realistic characters and a story line that not only is entertaining but hard to put down. Thank you and Congratulations, my hat is off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
real characters real characters real..

which real characters you see in story, a professor whose IQ is to level where she thinks she can kiss a stud in public on stage like some teenager in front of everybody and still deny it to husband, who probably been raped, and sulking in corner, a wimpy ass who refuses free pussies, and chats with his wife's lover, A wife who hurt her husband and given him biggest pain and act like no one care for him, more than her when it comes to public, (she is the one who made him ass, with her lover), i had not seen any talented lawyer in Main char, all he do represent proofs he already have, and is feared for no reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DQS1 IS INJURIED

He accepted the challenge by JennyBear and she almost killed him in bed.In one week he will be back... :}

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
Publish - but no movies

I hate that my favorite stories translate so poorly to the screen. Too many details that make the story great would be lost in a movie or series. Your characters are rich and vibrant. Their depth would be lost in film.

Publishing is definetly a great idea. Your G.A.N. (monetarily) might be a reward better appreciated, than the praise you receive from your fans here on Literotica.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good Story

Some of you have mentioned Back To Bristol by Gary APB. It is a good story also. But,it is a long story about a weak man and his feelings.Read The Bean Counter by Creamer.It is long too,but he is not cryer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Still no updates. Sad :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is the delye

Sorry you punish us. what is wrong with you are very late. please for the heaven sack upload Ch. 05B

Addisu from Ethiopia

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks DQS1

Thank you for this story. I would like to see you get them back together but they seem awfully far apart. Bill still cares for Debbie. It doesn't appear that Debbie cares anything about Bill though. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The moment you finish reading this comment

give yourself a big pat on the back & accept a salute from me. This was the best chapter so far. Ya know what, you should feel very proud for writing this story. YOu have set a benchmark for others and I can see other writers have started compairing their work with yours. I can also see people are trying to imitate you by creating fake DanielQSteele1 username. Wow we have fake kelly and bartolo too lol.

Any chance we could know about the next chapter? You have stopped at such an interesting twist. It's going to be a month now......

brujaybrujayover 13 years ago
READY FOR 5B....................PLEASE?

I've re-read this chapter at least four times. I admit it. You've got me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next thrilling installment.

Please get your real life in order and come back to fantasyland as soon as you can.

Thank you for your wonderful stories. They are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
delay this time

As DramaQueenSir1 was failure,( after introducing very dramatic line in the end of many chapters, and it was always Boo in next chapter, so this time he is taking time to come up with something better, to justify latest scene,) hope he gets what he's searching, although we all know the end to this story, Debbie giving Bill hot sex, and he crawling back to her, like nothing happend, you know no one can resist BigBoobs, (in his world) and beauty(==boobs size),

if boobsize(A) > boobsize(B)

then=> beautiful(A) > beautiful(B)

AcatnamedsamAcatnamedsamover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

Im hoping he ends up with the French chick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anonymous

Story is my all time favorite. Chapters just can't come quick enough, and since the last posting seems like forever. Hope everything is all right, and i'm looking forward to the next chapter.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years agoAuthor
Update

I appreciate all the emails I've gotten and the comments on this chapter. I wish there was an easier way to get a message out to everyone following the story. In an earlier post I mentioned the problems I've encountered. I'm still in the middle of those but coming out of them. I did hit a sort of writer's block. I had a hard time getting into this chapter and figuring out how to get to the next one. 5A jsut flowed, and 5B is like chiseling words out of stone. But this has happened to me before. It might be that this one has been hard to write because it involves one of my favorite characters and a lot of stuff happens. It's not exactly a writer's block becuase I've finished 10,000 words already, but that's probably not a third of the length of the finished chapter. I've started thinking about breaking it so I can publish something, but I haven't made up my mind yet.If I go the way I'm thinking, I'll probalby finish the chapter and it will be a long one. Anyway, I am still writing, I will finish 5B and some readers will be happy and others saddened by the ending of the chapter. But that's not the end of the story and things could change again. As always, I'm honored by the fact that so many of you have become engrossed in the story and I'm honestly going to miss it when it ends - probably go into withdrawal. (That won't be for at least another 5-6 chapters and probably more) I might be a little burned out after all this is over, but I've got so many things I want to write after WWWM that I can't imagine staying away too long. Anyway, it's late, I've stayed up later than I can afford to typing away on 5B, and I'm going to wrap this.

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
Good to see that you live.

Sorry so many expectations seem to have taken their toll, but hey, it's better than the alternative. You could have all this pressure, no creativity, people could hate what you write AND... you could be ugly! Lol.

Glad to see an update.

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

hi there my name is Michelle Coward

can you PLEASE PLEASE hurry and finish

let me know when it is finish

ivorysnow_152@hotmail.com

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
Oh, MY!!!

DQS!: The great manipulator and lier!!!

I am sure many authors believe they are writing to please themselves. While there may be a grain of truth in that observation, the impulse to publish in a public forum is also motivated by the strong desire for ones work to be acknowledge and appreciated. Authors really care about what readers think about their work, and many are willing to go the extra mile to tailor their storyline to conform to what readers desire and expect.

DQS! Has done an excellent job lying to herself and readers, and manipulating readers’ POV regarding WWM. To appreciate this all one needs to do is compare her explanations of the delay in posting 5b with the explanations given in two previous UPDATES. Ask yourself whethr you are willing to wait for her to complete 5-6 additional chapters. In Augus, she encouraged readers frustrated with the timing of the posting of cnapters to check back in two months (about mid-Oct). Lier, lier!!

IN my opinion, authers’ owe readers a reasonable approximation to the TRUTH. If you consistently fail to follow your own timeline, maybe its time you shutup, and simply post chapters as they are completed. Authors do it all ghe time, why can’t DQS1.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
DQS1 I don't think most of us care about the...

...histrionics and "I'll stop reading if..."ers.

Please go about your business and post when you can without regret, guilt or pressure. Such a great story deserves restraint in our urgings and a thought about the old saying which approximates to changing what we can whilst accepting that which we can't and having the wisdom to know the difference.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to 5B and, until it's posted, I'll just live a normal life kicking the cat and hunting reluctant lemmings.

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
uh.....cal

Lier. I say this with the offer of a beer and a valium, along with a pat on the back. I think you need it.

It's Liar

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
Dear TigerDan

Thanks, I really needed that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Going to stop looking for updates to When We Were Married

I've decided to wait until enough chapters are available to continue to read wwwm. You are one of 6 authors I can count on to provide a good read.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Cal:

Authors do it all "GHE" time!

WHAT THE HELL IS "GHE"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous