All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 05A'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 259 Comments
JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
WHOA!

You weren't kidding, that is quite a surprise. Excellent courtroom drama, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best chapter!!!

This was Mr. Toad's wild ride on crack, and I loved every second of it. Well worth the wait, though I would have bet it would not have been. DAMN GOOD.

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
And just think....a whole bunch of folks won't read this!

They told us they were mad at you and wouldn't. I'm betting they will!!!

Don't make us wait so long for the next one, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

seriously mate, hurry up on the next one... you have no idea how eagerly some us of await your upcoming chapters.

Again, great job.. keep it up !

Cheers.

iamanogreiamanogreover 13 years ago
Thank you

Sir,

Once again I have finished reading your latest efforts and have been filled with eagerness for the next offering. Making me and the others wait is sweet misery, for you it has to be moments of mirth and gotcha.

Please continue. Please, Please, Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best chapter yet!

Great job! Haven't been on an emotional roller coaster like that in forever! Well worth the wait and the next chapter can't come out soon enough!

ravidgeckoravidgeckoover 13 years ago
Simply Awesome

What can I say. You have me hooked on this story. The characters get better and more human at every turn and the situations mesh together in a way I haven't seen to much here. Don't get me wrong there are other writers here who are just awesome but this story is my favorite. Thanks.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Harvard Law Review

I feel like I'm reading court cases instead of a cheating wife story. How ironic though, Bill's getting more pussy than the law allows and Debbie is tossing her cookies in Tedder's office. The further irony of Debbie being jealous of Bill after divorcing him is kinda funny. I am curious as to when Tedder is going to find out what's making Debbie sick and as an expression of God's sense of humor if Bill will be involved in bringing the rapists to justice.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
You are good Sir.

Okay, I know this is all fanatsy, but personally I think this story is as good a 'book' as I have read in a long time. And I read a LOT of books. Well done sir.

Oh and one more thing? Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES

Yes to Aline!!!

I traveled for years, had two marriages that didn't work out and fortunately I met two Aline's in my time - BUT - unfortunately, not yet divorced I held back. How many times do you get not one but two chances at real love, warmth, romance and honest affection. I screwed up and let far too much time go by. Neither of my wives were worth going back to and by the way, I got the children from both so...you figure it out.

Find a way for Aline & Bill, you wrote her perfect and him absolutely right for her. Go through all the problems but do me (and maybe a lot of readers) a favor and end with them together!!!

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
A very good chapter

I don't want to analyze it and I don't care who the fuck wants to analyze it.

I just enjoyed this chapter for the superb fiction it is. I'm glad Aline's back in his life, if only temporarily, and that he's won a high-profile case against his best friend. If a single feline was amongst the pigeons before then the cats are multiplying rapidly. I hoped Q would use Aline again - her character is worth at least 2 bites and now lots of people are going to KNOW. He's batting a thousand in this chapter.

I'm NOT happy that Debbie is not happy and feeling ill (stress) - I don't have any nasty wishes for anyone in the story but I certainly feel happy for our AOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great chapter! Your best writing yet!

You drew on the meandering chapters and the characters you developed in them and really came up with a great chapter. The re-direct of the Dr was leading and would not have come in nor could Lew accuse the DA and Det of unethical behavior without proof and not be held in contempt. It was great to see Bill regain his confidence and have his wife see him in a new light. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THANK YOU...

THANK YOU...THANK YOU ! ! !

cbf1304cbf1304over 13 years ago
Wow sucked me in again

Another great episode, didn't even see the pages go by.

thanks

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
There were a couple of legal mistakes but all in all not bad.

For one thing, the attorneys NEVER individually talk to or question a juror once the trial has begun. NEVER. It is grounds for a mistrial.

You are kind of wandering about a bit. As of this minute there is not enough conflict to keep the plot moving. Pick it up.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When We Were Married Readers Cast

William Maitland = Harry in VA

Debbie Maitland = angiquesophie

Kelly Maitland = ??? fill in the blank

Bill jr Maitland = ??? fill in the blank

Doug Becker = Size14shoe

Clint Abbot = DanielQSteele1

Aline = JennyBear

Boxing Couch Carlos = VietVet

Lew = Vulcan_In_Ohio

Mona = LynnGKS

Dr.Teller = HDK

Paul Donnally = Pistolpackinpete

President Meyers = bartolo

Father Dunleavy = Matt M (I think he's a priest in real)

who is left out? Please feel free to fill in the blanks and if any character is left out, do add them in the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

Thank you for another really, really great segment. By far the best story on Lit. for a very long time. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Wonder_OneWonder_Oneover 13 years ago
Loved It!!

The good - loved the chapter,

The bad - having to wait for the next.

Thanks for taking the time to entertain us the readers of your story and for spending enough time to get it right.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 13 years ago
WOW!

Great chapter! I was hoping that Aline would return. The story has a long way to go so GET TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This damn story has been addictive. Thank you for your efforts. With the number of reader comments reflecting the interest in this story, surely you have been rewarded for your work.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 13 years ago
I am with curiousss

I don't need to analize it I just plain enjoyed it.

Great chapter, well worth waiting on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

I think that this is the best chapter that we've seen in a while. And they all have been pretty good! I wait patiently for every chapter to appear just like everyone else. It is a well written composition and it has fascinating twists and turns. However, I must say that at this point, I mainly read the story to see if Bill will ultimately get some sort of peace, happiness and contentment in the end. He's certainly getting better sex now than Debbie was capable of or willing to give to him when they were married. Since they are now divorced, Debbie’s part of the story is much less important and interesting to me. I don’t really care how or if DQS1 sets about to remake her into a more sympathetic or likeable character. I don’t wish Debbie a bad end. I really just do not care what kind of end she gets. With the divorce now finalized, she is able to flirt with and rub up against any man she wants with out limitation or concern. That’s an activity that she has enjoyed since she was an adolescent. So maybe, she already has the best ending for her, once she figures out why she pukes everytime she sees or thinks about her ex-husband.

Just a couple of other points: First, the chicken and the egg argument of who killed the marriage first or who cheated first is pretty useless, imho. As one reader after the last installment pretty eloquently pointed out, there is not much evidence in the story anywhere that would indicate that Debbie ever really cared for Bill. Therefore, the marriage was probably doomed from the very beginning. This chapter doesn't change that analysis. Now Debbie seems to resent the hell out of Bill because the divorce has not crushed and completely destroyed him. She still holds him in contempt. She pukes when she thinks about him and she used to occassionally have dreams of murdering him for crying loud. At the very best, down through the 18 years of marriage, she may have only been a “fair weathered wife”. That was the other reader’s terminology and I thought it was an appropriate description of what the story has painted. Bill may have always thought that Debbie was too good for him. But how can there be any doubt that Debbie always believed (or knew) that she was too good (or at least too beautiful) for Bill?

I certainly don't mean to be critical because this has been the most enjoyable reading on Lit. that I have encountered in a long time. But my last point is that as well as the story is being written, and there can be no doubt that DQS1 is a fine writer and story teller, the caliber of the story falls off of the table for me when the good Dr. Teller is involved. Most of the characters that DQS1 has put in this tale come across as somewhat credible actors. Certainly, it is fiction but it is drama. Then comes Dr. Teller. He's more of a cartoon character. We are supposed to believe that he is attempting to help Debbie and his best advice so far is that she can definitely do better than Bill. He can tell that just by looking at her body (from the last chapter). Or we get an, “oh well, Bill probably had a self-fulfilling prophecy. Sorry about his luck, life is not fair,” (not an exact quote of course.). It feels as though Dr. Teller is trying to find his own way into Debbie’s bra and pants like most of the other male characters in this story. He spends a lot of time looking at her breasts, what man wouldn’t I guess. His persona/character/presence does not seem credible at all. Instead he kind of looks like a weasel, that has a leg up on all of the other men lusting after Debbie because he is a person who everyone is supposed to trust. Maybe DQS1 will show him to be a stronger character as time goes on. Whatever the case, I am sure that it will continue to be an entertaining and enjoyable read.

Thanks again DQS1!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I have read many - many stories but this story has been the best ever. We understand the time it takes to write but .... I look for your next chapter everyday. Keep up with the great writings and I hope this story never ends!

Just RobJust Robover 13 years ago
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Let the nay sayers parse it any way they want to. This is one HELLUVA story. Poor Bill is going to run out of semen with all the sex he's been getting since the divorce. Now Aline is going to finish the job. Poor Bill, we should all be so lucky.

You've done a masterful job at weaving the characters into the story. Who cares if you made a mistake using PM instead of AM. Any idiot can figure that out if they're reading and not rushiing through.

Debbie is now realizing that she never took the time to see Bill in Bill's world. Now that she is taking the time she feels guilty as hell. She ripped his heart out and now he's getting it back. The poor girl has some very, very deep seated problems that the good Doctor will bring out eventually. I don't think she's crazy as some do. At least she's getting some qualified help.

I'd give this one a 20 if I could but I guess 5 will have to do. Keep up the good work and while we readers are impatient take your time and do it right. Every now and then you have to get away from it for a few days to reflect on what you've written.

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice cliffhanger at the end

was wondering if Aline would reappear, seems like they have unfinished business

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
The best!

I've been reading and writing for years and this story is World Class in every way. Reading your work DQS has me inspired to write better. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Harryin VA as Bill maitland

In going back and looking over the earlier chapters it is pretty clear that Harry might be as sharp as Bill maitland. Way back in chapter 3B Harry deduced that there was something seriously wrong will Debbie... as in mentally ill. She would NOT stop screwing Doug in front of her kids even when her son asked her to get to a motel room. And she was filled with this massive level of resentment anger and rage even after she got all she wanted.

Yet when HIV made that claim size14shoe passionately argued that she was NOT mentally ill.

Here we are with Debbie still furious at Bill now throwing ALL the time ....up for some mysterious reason. She is listening to dead people and having horrible dreams about rape.

for an asshole Harry you dont miss much .

sabajones623sabajones623over 13 years ago
amazing!

That was one of the best chapters i've ever read on this site. Keep up the great work DQS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Fantastic chapter, great courtroom scenes and the return of Aline ! Hard to top this but I know you will try.

Thanks again.

cageyteecageyteeover 13 years ago
Count me in with all the other fans!

I enjoyed this read immensely! Is it too soon to start bugging you for the next chapter?

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Getting better and better.

Bill hits a home run, and the ex is going crazy with sellers remorse. The sex with Heather was well written and fantastic. Thank you for bringing Aline back, I wanted Debbie to see Bill and Aline together, and really have sellers remorse kick in. I am a little perplexed about the sickness that Debbie is having, which appears to be a mental breakdown. I really don't want Bill to have to come to his cheating ex-wife's side because of illness. That aside, this is a great chapter that puts a lot of emotion back in the story. This is getting very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Addiction

What´s better than the addiction to this wonderful story? Perhaps the way DQS is playing with my (our) mind and emotions in a masterful way. Somehow I feel he writes this with a tongue in his cheek, thinking he´s going to get us upset or happy , depressed or elated and sucked into the story without escape.

For me Debbie is the main player and gradually the layers covering her personality are peeled away, lastly by Teller. Something real nasty seems to have happened with her and this time Bill was not there to help, triggering her insecurity. I wonder if that creepy character, who briefly appeared at the confrontation between Bill and Doug, had something to do with it.

In any case we´ll get the mother of all court room drama´s when and will fall in place.

Thank you for this huge effort and I can´t understand how you are able to put these complex quality chapters together in such a short time, so forget about the complainers.

Erik in Mad

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Very powerful chapter

This was a great chapter, not only for this story but also as a stand alone piece. Part of the problem I have been having with this story is that I am waiting for you to get to the point. In most Literotica stories there is some erotic component that point of the story. That would appear to be Bill and Debbie's story but I'm not sure that is true and the story has become much larger than that one issue. The complaint I have had in past chapters is that they didn't address what seemed to be the main theme and they didn't have enough punch on their own to keep the story going. This chapter does, with an exclamation point. The trial is a great foil, not only for itself but also for framing Bill as a powerful character. We have kind of known this but this trial proved it. Debbie seems to be floundering. There is obviously something up with her but who knows what it is. I think one of the saddest things is that Debbie doesn't understand her own need to be a person rather than just a sex kitten. He doctor points out that she must be lonely because people don't see the real HER, just her hot body. She quickly responds that she isn't lonely because she always has everyone's attention BECAUSE of her body. She misses the point completely. That is pretty sad. The doctor believes that Bill DID see the real person but Debbie has given him up. I'm beginning to feel sorry for Debbie because her view of the world is so twisted. She's right in that SEX gets people's attention and guys will do all sorts of stuff for a sexy woman. But it isn't real or lasting. And Debbie doesn't understand that, even though she seems to be suffering because she has no one to care for her. I'm not sure how I feel about Aline showing up. She was a special symbol in Bill's life. A symbol of freedom and growth but unattainable because she is married. Yeah, he had an affair with her but it was part of his integrity to leave her behind. Now she's back. Is Bill just going to be another guy having sex with someone else's wife? That seems like a disappointment. Anyway, excellent job with this chapter and I look forward to more.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Now for some in depth analysis of this chapter:

WOW.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Let me repeat that:

WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome Writing

I think it is truly a compliment when other good writers are commenting on how great this story is! DQ1, I've been trolling these stories for years now and this one is the best. I actually took time from work to read it and now I'm wanting to know when the next day I'll have to take off. If this were published it would be well worth the top hard book price! As you see, you have a vast audience so keep up the excellent work. Give us MORE, Give us MORE!

KoreavetKoreavetover 13 years ago
I was skeered...

When I saw your comment on the other story I as afraid of writer's block, but I can appreciate the time it takes to check out all these wheels within wheels.

Tomba56Tomba56over 13 years ago
Better and better

Just when I think this story can't possibly get any better, you go and hit a home run. It's so great to see Bill's life starting to work while Debbie's life seems to be slipping away from her. I'll echo one of the previous commenters, when is the next chapter coming out?

brujaybrujayover 13 years ago
WOW!

What a phenomenal story you are weaving for us. WWWM has been one hell of a fun rollercoaster ride for me; and I hope it has been so for just about everyone else. A great tale that with every new chapter has me riveted to my monitor non-stop until I’m done reading it. And then, I want more, as in immediate gratification.

With your amazing gift for story telling, it might be time for you to write the “Great American Romance Novel.” But of course, you’ll need to preview the chapters with us at Literotica, one every couple of days instead of one a week?

Thank you for the great read. Please keep those chapters coming. No pun intended.

Brujay

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
By the way...

...remember all that angst, spite and vitriol that were poured out after Q said he was taking a mini-break?

Well, if this is the end result of a freeing of the mind, I hope he takes another bite before the next chapter. A chapter this good, both in writing quality and emotional contentment, has been long awaited - by me anyway. Some of the tantalizing but long-awaited goodies have been withheld for a long time. Q knows it too - not for nothing did he say "And I think I'm going to surprise some people with the ending" in 4D comments. That was the ending to 5A not the story.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Exciting story, and the story's still developing

This has been an exciting, up-lifting chapter. I don't want to say it's the best yet, but - The court case has built Bill into a superstar. He deserves it. He'd been at the bottom of his life for a long time, but now the stars are shining brightly for him both as an attorney and as a single guy in the social world of Florida and beyond. And women - Bill now has his pick of the best. We've seem three women with Bill in this chapter: Aline, Heather and Megan. And Debbie, I'd assume has gained a greater respect for Bill having attended the trail daily. But where has Myra gone. I'd expected her to be front and center in Bill's life at this stage? Hey Daniel Q, let's get at the writing of the next installment of the story now - you are definitely on a roll.

I remembered that Debbie had a younger sister named for her aunt Clarice. Debbie's sister has now be injected into the story but I can't see what her role in the story will be. Okay, Daniel Q., let's get to writing the next installment of this exciting, wonderful story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
As Much as I really wanted to shit on this story/ chapter I cant.

its waaaaaay too good. I am still very angry --- furious -- over DQS earlier story separate vacations. That is sexist terrible story based on an appalling double standard.

This is great writing and it is a fabulous story. AS I said back i end of JUNE debbie is fucking nuts.. The trauma of her rape or gang bang (if that is what it was) has done serious mental damage.

Key points:

1 Even now the idea of someone --a man -- wanting to get to KNOW her with out fwanting to fuck her is an idea that Debbie cannot grasp.

2 Even debbie has admiited to herself her friends to Doug and maybe to the therapist that the divorce should not of developed the way it did.

This makes her anger at Bill even more unfathomable. Bill has moved on with his life... he is famous.... and has some sex appeal to some woman. With MOST people after a bitter nasty sudden divorce like this they would be happy that their spouse has recovered . Not our Debbie.

FWIW it is my hypothesis is that when Bill saved her in the 1st gang bang (which is how Bill & debbie met) - He was her Knight . Her hero..... even though there may have been a part of her that wanted to be ganged bang back them.

When this happened -- whatever THIS was-- he as not there to save her this time. THAT is what started her down the path that would lead to hate and loathing of Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!

excellent writing DQS....this chapter was much worth the wait.... you have talent and most important, you have those who read and enjoy...well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter...

Seriously, this could be one hell of a mini-series, on cable of course!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I find myself agreeing with Harry...

and that is a scary prospect. DQS1, wherever you eventually take this story, it has been a hell of a ride!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
yea

Another chapter. Yeah!

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Best of the bunch

This chapter was very very good. I have recently completed two fairly long stories and know how hard it is to keep a tale like this going, making sense, and still be entertaining. Thanks for that hard work.

I know it isn't possible but you other fans and I think you should put the rest of your life on hold and work exclusively on this story. LOL.

Good story, excellent chapter and we're waiting for more.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Jacksonville, we have a problem.

This "story" is in Loving Wives. Where are the wives and where is the love? Bill is taking it into group sex! Q has no right, no business placing this in Loving Wives! This saga should have a category of its own! This was, for me, the most enjoyable chapter. It was a long time coming, but Bill finally has his shit together. That makes us readers happy, very happy. Deb, with her big tits, is just an afterthought now. The rest of us write stories with Loving Wives, or not so loving wives. It is difficult to express what the hell Q is writing here, but it sure ain't no story like the rest of us write. Some say it inspires them to do better. I'm afraid it may make the rest of us quit!

Now for the commenter that wanted to cast me as Dr. Teller... well I just can't wait to get Angie on my couch, and there is room for Jenny Bear, too. I would probably lose my license, but what the hell!

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 13 years ago
WWWM Ch. 05A - A New Hope

Dat-da-da-da-Dah-dat-da-da-dah, Dat-da-da-dah whoa hold on stop the fanfare. Stop the...trumpets down please. Everyone take a deep breath. Thank you.

Yes, this is a very satisfying chapter; although I had my doubts after that early stumble out of the gate when the insidious "Dr. You" made an untimely appearance. I personally found that more disturbing then Debbie's voluminous vomiting later on in the chapter.

I'm curious to see how DSQ1 massages the whole Aunt Clarice/sister Clarice thing - gotta be something yet to be revealed there. To say nothing of the ominously ticking clock in the good Doctors' (Teller) office.

Kudos to Bill for scoring two booty calls, well done Bill, well done Bill. And I join with my fellow commentarians in celebrating the return of Aline - vive le hottie.

The courtroom scene(s) was classic. A big-dicked gigolo teased into confessing by you friendly (up to a point) police woman (Officer Booty Call to you Bill), Lew going off on poor Doc Amparo only to be bitched slapped by the better researched Angel of Death, objections, deflections, infections and as this jambalaya of judgmental drama came to a boil...wait for it...wait...DSQ laid down his hole card.

And it was a Hallmark card!

Q played the fucking Hallmark card. Q played the fucking Hallmark card. Q played the fucking Hallmark card. Oh the humanity.

The Angel of Death pounces and it's death by a thousand paper cuts - talk about down on the killing floor. Take that bitch!

Brutal.

And excellent, all at the same time. Not a dry eye in the room, and evidently no dry panties either! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best is yet to come...

This is a master piece. But I have a feeling the best is yet to come. I could not wait for another 20 days but I will wait (as long as it takes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW's an understatement. I was overwhelmed!

Jennybear 's comment was the first and it was what I was planning on saying before I finished the last page. She was just one of many of the same comments. I have impatiently waited for each installment all summer and now into the fall. If this saga were neverending I would in all probability still be checking for the next posting numerous times per day.

Thank you Q. You are the best. No disrespect to GaryAPB and the half dozen other authors on this site whose work I love.

Thanks again.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Let me say that one more time:

wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
DAMMMMMM

That was good

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

All my doubts about the eventual ending of this tale notwithstanding, this was indeed a very good chapter. Seeing the comments, a LOT of readers are happy, me included.

I think that has much, if not all, to do with Bill actually "winning" in this chapter. Whether it was the Killer Granny case (which was supposed to be a slamdunk for Lew), actually banging two different women in a short period of time (possibly proving to himself that he is desirable to women), or Debbie seeing Bill in action in an environment he is comfortable in (and thus seeing him in a better light).

Also, new elements are introduced. I won't go analyze this like crazy so soon after reading, but Clarice, Debbie's younger sister, coming onto the scene like that, oh dear. Now that they're spouting Star Wars references anyway, I must say I have a bad feeling about this. Especially with the crush Clarice used to have on Bill. Don't go thinking with your little head, Bill. On the other hand, Clarice seems to be more...normal, than Debbie. It'd be great if she turned out to be just very good friends with Bill, real family. And from the things she has said, she very well might be.

Dangit, I already AM analyzing like crazy. Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound. It just occurred to me that maybe Clarice's family could be a kindof example to Bill for a stable, normal family. It doesn't seem THAT likely though, given the fact that he seems to have patched things up with his kids. Anyway, just speculating away here.

And ofcourse, with Aline now back in Bill's life, I really wonder how Debbie's gonna take that.

As for Debbie, I am interested in what the heck makes her ill like that. At first I thought Doug had left her with a little present, an STD. That was dismissed when in the last chapter he said he wanted her to go with him.

Since this is a mental thing (and the stuff mentioned by the doctor), I'll take a stab in the dark with it.

Now that Debbie's divorced from Bill, her fear and anxieties and trauma from the rape can't be held back anymore, because Bill, her knight who had saved her from a gangbang rape, was not there anymore. Her shield is gone.

To make it short (HAH! Short...), this was a highly enjoyable chapter. All my criticism aside, there's no doubt that DQS IS a very eloquent story writer.

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Promises, promises

HDK, you silver tongued devil, I would hurt you.

movermoverover 13 years ago
vietvet said it all

Thank you. Will be on vacation for two weeks, take your time with the next chapter.

CSD2CSD2over 13 years ago
*brain freeze*

i want to remember this one forever! September 14th will National Bill Maitland Day in my house. it is about time everything went his way.

humbly waiting for the next chapter, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good chapter.

Harry in VA wrote: "FWIW it is my hypothesis is that when Bill saved her in the 1st gang bang (which is how Bill & debbie met) - He was her Knight . Her hero..... even though there may have been a part of her that wanted to be ganged bang back them.

When this happened -- whatever THIS was-- he as not there to save her this time. THAT is what started her down the path that would lead to hate and loathing of Bill."

I agree, it is pretty obvious though. Like the first time it seems she started out liking the gang bang thing, but later it got out of hand. Unlike the first time, though, Bill didn't intervene before Debbie got hurt the second time. It's worth pointing out that Debbie herself has said she had no objections the first time, only later did she realise she could've gotten seriously hurt. The second time she found out how it very well could have ended the first time had Bill not intervened. It would be pretty typical of Debbie to blame the outcome of the second gang bang/rape on Bill. It would also be pretty typical of DQS to have Bill accept the blame... let's hope that doesn't happen and that Bill tells her off like he should.

Sadly I still think it's obvious that this story is moving towards reconciliation what with Bill still stupidly hung up on her even after all the shit and degredation she put him through. I don't mind a couple reconciling, in fact I often think it makes for a better story (I'm a sucker for a happy ending), but after what Debbie has put Bill through it still seems forced in my opinion. DQS is obviously trying to make Debbie more likeable, and he is finaly giving us a reason why Bill might have stayed with Debbie for nearly 20 years (apparently she's funny?), but giving us that information half-way or more than half-way through the story can only be to force a predetermined ending - reconciliation.

I liked the court scene. Very well thought out and very well executed on your part. Excellent interaction between Bill and Lew I like how they both are so good at and confident about their jobs that they so easily switch between their professional facades and their long time friendship in what everybody else consider a war between the Shark and the Angel of Death.

I don't know what to think about Aline. To me Bill had already made up his mind about her. I do like that he gets to parade her around for a couple of weeks for everyone to see though. If anything that should only increase his stock, but is that worth the heartache when she leaves again?

CSD2CSD2over 13 years ago
btw

i think i know where you are heading with Debbie's anger and nausea. But i will keep it to myself to see if i'm right. more fun that way.

and it will keep the seasoned veterans from laughing at me...

more. more. more. shit, i wish i came back from my divorces like Bill. the thought of my ex wives ( especially the last one) vomiting and cursing me looking hotter and having women swooning over me warms my heart.

SeanshowSeanshowover 13 years ago
I agree

Just abso-f@$%ing-lutely awesome!!! This piece gets better and better with each instalment.

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago
Tune in for the next chapter....

Well done DQS1!- what can I add that other posters have not already said?

Enough content to satisfy readers interest and several “tune in next week” open ended portions to keep us reading wanting more-(Bill and his French treat, Debbie therapy, sister Claire, etc...)

Everyone is rejoicing as DQS1 has finally allowed Bills character to get laid (not once but twice!) and come back from the dirt where DQS1 had Debbie beat Bill into. Almost as important is DSQ1 had as much content in the story about the Wicked Witch (aka: Debbie) as there was content about Bill. In this chapter DQS1 had Debbie slapped down by everyone from her sister to the good Doctor. DQS1 even has Debbie feeling “sellers” remorse. Several Posters have claimed Debbie no longer matters-I could not disagree more. DSQ1 segments with Debbie are the best part of any of his chapters. Debbie is still the “villain” in this story and her demise makes Bills ascent even more interesting. We all deep down wish to see “Good Triumph” but like any good story from the Wizard of Oz to the Star Wars saga–the Wicked Evil must be punished!-LOL

Looking forward to next segment-Thanks DQS1

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Excellent

Excellent, and well worth waiting for. You definitely are my favorite author in LIT. One objection, and that is your use of the word "nauseous." Three times in this last installment, as follows: She hadn't been nauseous like this in year; But I know I was nauseous all day long; are you getting nauseous?" The word you want is "nauseated."

However, in your favor is this, taken from an on-line dictionary:

"USAGE A distinction has traditionally been drawn between nauseated, meaning ‘affected with nausea,’ and nauseous, meaning ‘causing nausea.’ Today, however, the use of nauseous to mean ‘affected with nausea’ is so common that it is generally considered to be standard."

Simple49erSimple49erover 13 years ago
Wow!!!!!

You reved it up for this one. And, OMG, I feel a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of sympathy for the wife - not enough that they should reunite - but rather for a woman with serious personal problems that need deep help. The kind of help Bill cannot and should not giver her. Bill should have his boss running scared. He could be nominated for governor by aclimation!! One of your best "chapters".

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
WOW

I knew that there had to be a lot more and you sure did show that there are many more "stories" within this one. Talk about waiting for the next one......I am looking forward to the continuing saga. It was great to see the drama with Bill and Lew and seeing Bill rediscover himself. The twist at the end was masterful. Make this one at least 6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And the hero rises from the floor

That was pretty fun. Right now everything is coming up roses for Bill Maitland. The next portion of the chapter should be fun to read. Because this trajectory can't continue for long.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Let me make sure I have this straight

Bill Maitland is now a legal rock superstar with groupies hammering him for casual quick sex. Debbie is going crazy with insecurity and has psychosomatic indigestion because of either gang rape or a bad dream. Her sister Clarice is back in town from a long term hiatus in the Far East but leaving her CIA Agent husband behind so she can rub her almost as big boobs againt her sister's ex's manly chest. And then Aline shows back up and appears to be offering something more than a cruise. Did I get all of that?

DQS, I think the guys yelling soap opera have some legitimate cause here, but if so it is still a damned good opera. I want to bring up something about writing style that came to mind reading this insignificant paragraph just before the verdict was pronounced. I have added the quotes to indicate a direct copy from the text:

"As she turned away from me with that ass twitching in those tight jeans I saw Debbie walking in the courtroom. We exchanged glances and I couldn't help it. I tried not to. Hand to God, I tried not to. But I couldn't help smirking."

What struck me reading is that I would have written the last three sentences as a simple complex sentence. I know that sounds like an oxy M word, but that's my style. My style would have been no better than what DQS used. After thinking it through as a typesetting problem rather than a writing problem I have come up with what I think is a better solution. It helps to be old enough to have actually worked copy set in lead. The simple paragraph above should look like this:

As she turned away from me with that ass twitching in those tight jeans I saw Debbie walking in the courtroom. We exchanged glances and I couldn't help it.

I tried not to.

Hand to God, I tried not to.

But I couldn't help smirking.

Given that this is a story about Bill and Debbie, and given further that this is a high drama scene approaching a pivotal moment, the added impact of the multiple, simple statement, paragraphs would have been most appropriate.

Any thoughts from the various authors and editors who have been following this story?

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
Great

Jeez you're good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
smashing

'nuff said.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Holy Hell there's a lot going on in this chapter

Well worth the wait, this chapter is bringing a lot of things together, and I love the fact that Bill is finally letting himself see that other women are interested in him.

The court room scenes are quite interesting to one that isn't too informed on court room life. It seemed as if it were real scenes that could have happened in an actual court room.

Aline showing up was a huge surprise, and I hope that she will turn into a good part in his life. They seem to be good for each other.

Thanks for the good chapter

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 13 years ago
Thank you!

You have shared with us an incredible ongoing story. I can only hope that this story has a long way to go.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeover 13 years ago
great, Great, GREAT!

I check everyday for the next chapter. I try to be patient because every one has been better than the last. This was well worth the wait and I can't wait for the next. Please give us fans the next installment soon. I wish this was a book so I can read it altogether, but I would never want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just a man from Jacksonville

You story has keep me guessing all aling. I look forward to each new issue, and am disapointed when I dont see it within a few days. I am not sure if it is because it is taking place in my home town, or because you weave such a nice story. Keep it going. I know there has to be an end to it, but am looking forward to that issue with mixed emotions..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
true

It's a most amazing story. And it's a pity, all we can do is patiently wait until it pleases DQS1 or until he's ready to feed us the next spoon. I wish the plate would be completely full this time and I could eat it all in one go.

I thinks it's THE best story I have ever read on this site. As for the characters, I used to comment on them too, but we have no other option than to take them as they come. So what's the point. I will certainly reread this story when it's complete and hope and suppose I will even appreciate and like it more then, cause I will be able to read it without interruption or waiting time.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Very Good Story

I can't wait to see what's next.

was Debbie Raped? was it during their Marriage and she never did

anything about it or was it with Aunt Clarice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you bored me.

they are right remove it from LW and put it in Novellas, which most suitable catgory, you said yourself, this is not story of marriage of Bill and Debbie, so you are in wrong category. IT might be most satisfying for readers but still boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It just keeps rolling along

Wow, 75 comments including mine. This story, or Novella has gotten peoples attention and that is a good thing. I am enjoying the fact that Bill is waking up to the fact that he is desireable and springing Aline on us at the end of the chapter will keep anticipation up for however long it takes to get the next chapter posted.

Debbie has problems and using the Dr. to bring them out will work nicely. I thought the comment about Debbie being a lonely person was very telling. She is still focused on her big breasts and there is something very lacking in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Home Run!

Some of these segments have been unfulfilling. All have been good reading, but this one was extremely satisfying. Things happened and other things were clarified. I am not left wishing for one more page, though I do look forward to the next installment.

Excellent writing.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
WOW

All I can say is just wow, I loved every single second of this story, i love the ending, who cares that she is still married, its a open marriage, so its not cheating, the trial parts amazing, granny got what she had coming, i have to say that when Bill was reading the card her hubby wrote, i wanted to cry.

You captured the pain or lack thereof that should have been in her eyes just so

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Continues to be amazing

Most of the commentators around here used to complain about anything having more than three pages as being too long for them to bother to read to the end.... Now we have them doing six and complaining that they want more. I do believe that DQS has changed our world.

Aside:: just when I was getting fed up with Debbie's fixation on her big breasts and guys with big cocks, and thinking of skipping over anything involving her input, it starts getting interesting again. Please note the counterpoint of Aline who does not have big ones... Finally I do not understand how Debby can become nauseated when she thinks about Bill and still spend hours in the courtroom watching him perform. But the play is the thing......

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 13 years ago
Bravo!!!!

Another great chapter and--AH!--at last we get to the heart of the mystery that is Debbie. Clarice. Aunt Clarice and sister Clarice. And Debbie is having some kind of "Psychotic Sickness". There must be a connection.

I feel that Bill has entered a holding pattern; he is actively exploring "the hereafter" with a mind to build the new-and-improved "Bill". Debbie hasn't even begun to identify where she went off the rails and started putting this whole mess into motion.

Loved the denouement scene in the "Killer Granny Trial" as well as the wonderful banter between Bill and Lew.

Keep 'em commin', DQS! Ya got me hooked here!

The Cobbler

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
The best yet, and response to BobnBobbi

Obviously, this is the best damned series ever written on this site. While there have been many other excellent stories in the LW category--and yes, i think GaryAPB's Back to Brighton was masterful, as was TGB Tales parts 1 and 2--this one does the best job of weaving in and out of characters' lives and showing how they all interact. More importantly, the tension is continuously maintained, which is unbelievably difficult to do in a multi-character series. Frankly, it is reminiscent of Dickens how so many characters are so thoroughly explored to the point where, hate 'em or love 'em, we still give a shit about everyone. And this chapter finally shows the after effects of the divorce: Bill is healing and moving on, and Debbie is realizing, for the first time in her life, that she is flawed.

Fucking masterful!

In response to BobnBobbi's comment, which is an excellent technical point, I agree in part with your stylistic point. Clearly the entire looking at Heather's ass/seeing Debbie/smirking paragraph should not have been one sentence. The sentence structure would have been too bulky and the punch of the point thereby lost. Likewise, breaking it down into separate paragraphs would have increased the punch of the scene. Still, what followed him seeing Debbie and smirking would have probably made the paragraph-by-paragraph breakdown awkward in light of the rest of the scene. Instead--and I'm not criticizing DQS here, believe me; his writing is far superior to mine--I would have created two separate paragraphs. In the first, Bill would have watched Heather's ass twitched then met Debbie's eyes. In the second, he'd have placed hand to God and, in a separate sentence, admitted to smirking at her. This would have, in my opinion, added light humor with contempt and reinforced that Bill was moving on and rubbing it in Debbie's nose. Either way, though, I constantly re-write in my mind sentences and paragraphs in nearly everything I read. While I may prefer alternatives, it's hard to say that DQS took the wrong route here. The sentences themselves were perfectly constructed and the point was made. The question thus becomes whether, in the scheme of the entire scene, he felt he needed to reinforce the point with a separate paragraph.

All I know is that I wish I had half the writing talent in my whole body as DQS is demonstrating he has in his little toe!

Now Goddamnit DQS, will you please hurry up! You promised us this would be done by July!!!

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
"As Good As It Gets" DQS1 !!! . . .

I've said it before, but this novel belongs on print on the Best Seller Top 10! So Bill has his day in court, and won! I love this story. I wonder how it can get any better than this? Thank you, DQS1.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
YOU ROCK THIS STORY !!!

OK DSQ you sure can write a great story. Although i stick to romance and Loving wives stories i would venture you are currently one of the best writers on the entire site. Please keep this one at this very high standard I am totally taken by this one

DrPopeDrPopeover 13 years ago
I think ....

When you put all this stuff together into a novel its going to be amazing. This is right up there with the best ever stories posted in the history on the internet ...period.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
OK, is the 83rd 5 ? (or 82nd) One anonymous asshole, did not like it.

DQS,

Thank you, for this intense chapter and sharing your writing on Lit.

and .... it is Your story, Your time and Your work and I (we) get the enjoyment and escape in reading it. 84 comments!!! It is so good!

x

pkmapkmaover 13 years ago
Bravo, Bravo

You will have a good future on the commercial side but I am happy as hell that you are here doing this story now. As I have said before it reminds me so much of the serials when I was a kid. I couldn't wait for the next installment then or now.

Enough said, great work.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Best Chapter Yet, and I loved it!

This chapter has it all Love, Sex, Drama, Sex, Courtroom Drama, a touch of comedy relief, and more sex. Bill is on top of the world, he's getting laid by babes both young and old, Debbie is fading into a bad memory. Ailene is back, and it just doesn't get any better. But the story hasn't ended yet, and in the immortal words of Han Solo; "I've got a bad feeling about this." I implore you, NO! I beg you! For once in your miserable ball busting, male bashing literary career, PLEASE, let Bill keep his balls! Do not emasculate him or humiliate him (any further). For once just let a poor guy end up a man and not a wimp in one of your stories. Your readership will appreciate it, and you much more. Once you learn to write about men as humans that can be loved and respected, and not pathetically needy wimps that need to be humiliated and castrated, I think you will begin feel much better about yourself.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
The courtroom drama:

As one who in the course of their career, has testified ("in court") many times as an "expert" witness in construction and real estate matters, I must say that this a very good court room scene, as it wouldn't really happen that way.

Court testimony is very slow and boring, and DQS1 has taken literary license to make this a thrilling trial and "I DO LOVE IT" because as we all know, ITS A FREAKING STORY, and a good one.

Daniel, Good job and please keep going. I for one am checking every chance I get to see if by magic the next chapter has been posted. (a little humor I hope)

As for those complaining about the category in which this story has been posted, I say GET OVER YOURSEKF. I don't care if this story is posted under "WHINING BABY NOT IN MY CATIGORY", category, I will look for it and read it as it is one of the best stories I have read in a long time.

Thank you Daniel for this great read and I really am waiting with baited breath for the next chapter, at your convenience.

Tom

RopergirlRopergirlover 13 years ago
Wow!

This is far and away the best written story series on Lit! I love the developement of the characters and the story lines. My only complaint is the LLLOONNGG wait between chapters! I can't wait to read how it all turns out but will hate to have it end.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
I've given it a five

Nothing much more to say. Yes, well there's lots, but .... Great. Thanks.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Just a thought

This, I’m sure, is just a humorous aside from HDK –

“The rest of us write stories with Loving Wives, or not so loving wives. It is difficult to express what the hell Q is writing here, but it sure ain't no story like the rest of us write. Some say it inspires them to do better. I'm afraid it may make the rest of us quit!”

- and it’s typical self-deprecation from the master of his sub-genre, but folks, I know, but I also hope, that he’s just taking the piss!

HDK is one of THE BEST – his humor is priceless (and he continues to prove that in his comments), from appropriate references to tag removal from mattresses to appropriate ways in which to indicate that an opinion has been forcibly (yet with an undercurrent of sarcasm) delivered by one spouse to another – “he opined”, “she asserted”. Those who know and love his work will know exactly what I mean.

SO, although I KNOW it’s a joke, I just want to make the point that I would not ever want to lose HDK as one of my favorites. Nobody’s choosing here. We’re currently riding the hottest bull in town but I’m never forgetful (nor ungrateful) of all the other gems out there.

JennyBear (please forgive me I don’t know you but have for awhile silently admired your aplomb and wit) recently gave a limited listing of favorite authors/stories and hers coincided with mine to quite a degree. For the record (sorry Q – you’re automatically included) my favorites are Rehnquist (author of my favorite SHORT story), Longhorn__07, HDK, K.K. (KK), thecelt, GaryAPB, ohio, PostScriptor, TheWanderer (Denham Forrest), magmaman – they all have their niche in my favorite types of fiction. There are others on SOL, etc.

This posting is almost an aside to the main thrust, but I thought it worth a mention so that, whilst we’re going a little OTT over WWWM, we don’t alienate or exclude the other excellent authors we have - those authors who, it needs to be said, need to stop being Q groupies themselves and get their collective asses in gear for our future free entertainment (I could swear I felt the inside of somebody’s cheek with my tongue).

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
Oh shit!

Curiouss, thank you for the kind words. I can't believe I left out one of my most favorite authors. 'Denham Forrest" is the man. I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry old man, you are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best comedy on the site!

I haven't laughed so hard in months! Why you haven't switched the category over to humor is anyone's guess, but keep up the good work you hilarious bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I am amazed!

You people seem to have forgotten the shit the writer dumped on us just a few days ago. Now you have your tongues so far up his ass that you will never be able to get them out. Bill is constantly looking around for his ex-wife.It will suck in three more months when he takes her back after all the shit she has done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Denham Forrest isgreat

I like his british humor.Dave is great!

JennyBear, wanna party? ( It´s a little joke...)

About this chapter: OUTSTANDING!

No more words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most amazing chapter

If not the best chapter in the whole WWWM series, this one is definitely in the top two.

I loved it that Bill finally gets over his feelings of inadequacy and gets his mojo back. The smirking at Debbie/kissing the policewoman hottie/Debbie disappears from the courtroom scene was a watershed in terms of Bill no longer feeling inferior to his ex-wife.

Oh how the tables have turned from when Debbie told Bill in Chapter 2C:

"Bill, I mean this seriously. Go out and get a woman. That's probably going to be hard for you to do, but if you have to, pay for it. I don't want you to stay hung up on me. I'm moving on with my life. I hope you can too."

Now Debbie is the one so obviously having problems dealing with life after divorce.

Although it's taken the author a long time to get Bill to where he now is emotionally, it's been truly wonderful following Bill's journey. I look forward to more.

I wish I could give this chapter 10 stars, not 5. Well done DQS1.

While the wait between chapters is frustrating (mostly because this story is just so good that it's addictive), I don't mind the waiting at all when the finished chapter is as good as this.

And the way the chapter ended - with Aline's return, perfect.

Like others, I was really disappointed with "Separate Vacations" , and I started to doubt DQS1 as a writer, but WWWM in general and this chapter in particular have cemented DQS1 as one of the very best writers on this (or indeed any) site.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
An observation.

I have a theory on reader’s voting and posting habits and trends. The "Separate Vacations" story was delivered in one dose. It has a lower voter rating than probably any of the MMMW chapters. That is the advantage of posting a story in chapters. If “Vacations” had been split into two chapters, the first chapter may have done well, as if set up the conflict. It seems that many readers did not like the resolution. With WWWM, Q has been dishing out conflict after conflict and the readers love it, and rightly so. The proof of the pudding will be in ending Q gives the saga. The bar has been set so high, by the author himself, that it will be a daunting task. The good news is that his many chapters leading up to the ending and I assume it will end, will have some incredible scores and comments. Comments are most writers’ drug of choice and thus, Q should be on a perpetual high. If one looks at most category top scores, it becomes apparent that chapters will routinely score better than complete works published as one effort. The reason for that is the difficulty in ending a story. Building tension takes some effort, but writing a conclusion is the real test and I am eagerly waiting to see how Q handles this challenge.

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
I agree HDK

You and I have discussed the "Artificial Suspense" often created by serial posting. I believe the indeterminate posting also feeds into the reader's emotions. Anticipation is half the pleasure. <P>

As a little girl, I often felt disappointed after all the excitement of Christmas had passed. I hope this story doesn't leave me feeling the same.

So far it's going great, love ya Q.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the most bizarre and idiotic stories I've followed

I have to admit that the last 3 or so chapters, I don't read more than a couple paragraphs each, but I can't believe Debbie uses the SAME EXACT words, phrases, and monologues on and about Bill from Chapter 1, 4,000 pages ago until now, 4,000 pages later. <p>

Everyone she comes across, whether theyare male or female --- if they show any interest in talking to her, be it at her old school, at the DA office, at the hospital or clinic, or wherever she is --- it is about how beautiful she is, how she left Bill behind a "defeated man;" how she fucked Doug in hers and Bill's marital bed... <p>

It's just mind bogglingly REPETITIVELY boring, dear author. <p>

Why don't you have your character Debbie do some shawl stitching, or voluntary hospice BATHROOM cleaning --- making her wear a face mask --- so she could stop repeating total nonsense for at least ONE CHAPTER? <p>

Don't you, dear author, get tired having your characters (both Bill and Debbie) repeating themeslves, talking about nobody else in the world except each other, in 4,000 pages of mindless monologues? I sure am exhausting myself pointing that out... <p>

Can Bill or Debbie go to a local elementary or middle school and volunteer for a day, explaining some ALGEBRA PROBLEMS or chemistry concepts, or talking to other people about subjects OTHER THAN their sex and how beautiful Debbie is?. Try writing something A BIT more real, please! jesus!

Genghis Khan

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Dr. Teller, M.D.

One commenter indicated that he/she believe that the story was great but that Dr. Teller did not seem credible. I re-read the scenes concerning Deb's 2 visits to Dr. Teller's office. 1) The regular office visit seems fine to me. Dr. Teller told Debbie to see her family doctor several times, and I think that with her symptoms which she'd had for several days without significant other physical aliments or any improvement that that was what any specialist would have told her to do. The obvious conclusion is that Debbie is reacting to the dissolution of her marriage. Debbie still loves Bill. She seemed unsure about the divorce for a while prior to its actually happening. But there's always the possibility of a physical problem overshadowing her mental state. Physically the symptoms are digestive in nature: perhaps a gastric ulcer, or gall bladder stones (note: physicians might apply the rule of the three F's to her: forty, fat and fertile (though she's not fat by today's standards). The vomiting would not be related to chronic alcoholism, as occurs in chronic alcoholics as there's no indication she was much of a drinker. There's also the change of the beginning of cancer in the upper abdomen, e.g., pancreatic or stomach (though there was no blood indicated in the vomitus that Dr. Teller observed. So a complete study of gastrointestinal tract and associated digestive organs is required - ASAP.

2) On Dr. Teller's hypnosis of Debbie, I cannot comment. It sounds to me as if he has started to explore Debbie's unconscious mind and has recognized a link to her having sex with multiple man together. So, I'm waiting to see what a second attempt by Dr. Teller using hypnosis will further reveal. I am on Bill's side but don't want Debbie hurt, ill or dead. There is still the unexplained case of Debbie's dream (end of Chapter 4D) in which men were urinating in her mouth. This is potentially dangerous given that one man had her restrained while another was urinating into her mouth which was held open by another of the man. She managed to swallow most of the urine but she also had to breath. The way the story was told the guy kept urinating in her mouth giving her no change to breath without possibly sending some urine into her lungs rather than her stomach. This practice in "gang bang" of which I know nothing, could have been deadly. I think that it could be akin, to the torture technique referred to as "water-boarding."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
write faster

write faster and finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous