All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 06D'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 592 Comments (Page 2)
HatsudaHatsudaalmost 13 years ago
It's been a good ride...

I'm a bit older than most, but I hope to see the roadsign to the 'rest of the story' before I turn to compost. You're a talented writer, and I wish you the very best with whatever you decide to do with this 'novel.'

It's rare to find authors on this site who satisfy the quality of writing expectations with the ability to 'spin a yarn' as well as you.

Bravo!

Regards,

Hatsuda -

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayalmost 13 years ago
Sad, sad, sad!

DQS,

The way you concluded this story leaves so much to be desired. I am not complaining as to whether Bill and Debbie get back together or he tosses her to the curb once and for all.......it is the lack of some resolution to the their relationship. You may think you have achieved that but in my opinion you just left us hanging. They obviously still have deep feelings for each other. They are now different people than they were when your story began. Bill kisses her and says he can now walk away but how does Debbie really feel? Will she let him? You missed the boat in your haste to finish the story.

Your somewhat cryptic message at the end regarding your "future" writings has me befuddled! Are you leaving the Lit site? Has some life changing occurence fallen on you? I know, life does get in the way of our plans. However, most of us suck it up, rub a little dirt in it and go on.

I have enjoyed ALL of your stories. I hope you give serious consideration to ending this story in proper fashion and let us have a more definitive idea of your future plans.

Thanks for your effort to entertain us and stay well.

Squeezeplay

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 13 years ago
AOD or Horatio Caine part 2??

DSQ was a good writer till all the attention and the pressure to make things larger than life created a monster. I think the adulation just got to him. In the end this story became a parody of itself.

Compare this to his earlier work if you don't believe me. His earlier works were more honest and one could relate to the characters and incidents.

In the end I saw Angle of Death much the same way I see Horatio Caine. In fact I could visualize AOD as a bald Horatio.

ReadsalotReadsalotalmost 13 years ago
Sigh

I had really hoped for more from this story. I've been hooked since the first chapter, and have tried to wait patiently for each new installment. As others have commented, the "ending" you have provided is quite disappointing and entirely unsatisfying. I truly wish your circumstances were such that you could have found the conclusion that seems to be lost to you. I hope you're renewed passion for writing helps you find that conclusion. I'm not sure I'll worry about further stories from you, whether on Lit or elsewhere. And that ambivalence may be the biggest disappointment in this whole thing.

brokenpolebrokenpolealmost 13 years ago
I Too Am Sorry

I cannot help but think that we the readers have done something to make you stop this stroy with the ending you did. Like so many, I was hooked from the moment I started reading. I was luckier than some as I didn't see the first chapter until like chapter 5. I went back and read all of the other parts and was enjoying it. Now the walls have come crahing down.

I will not look for the conclusion. I will never be sucked in again. So you can write it here or on another site, you can even write it and publish it and it won't matter to me. I will never read it or any other stories that carry your name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
As Usual

I read Stangs submission prior to reading 6c because it takes time to read and absorb the plots and characters.

Then final installment. A good place to stop however painful. Next I look for comments from Stang, Ohio, HDK and The Judge, who seems to be missing. I like to read their comments to see if I agree with their praise or criticisms.

DQS1! I want to personally thank you for a wonderful story and for all of your imagination and creativity. Best character interaction for me had to be Aline and the Bonne Chance. God that WAS HOT! Second and unforgettable was Paula. What can be said about the Angel of Death cumming in his underwear. She came across Hotter than the 4th of July.

Thanks

Looking forward to more.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 13 years ago
Well Done. As good as ending as you could do

I find the ending done well; since with this crowd you could never please all or generally most with any ending. From the reading the comments you did achieve most agree a good place to end WWWM series. I am glad you got your pleasure in writing back again. As just a reader of stories I do harbor that small seed to one day write?! I do enjoy writers writing about there stories in the comment section or at end or beginning of stories. It brings the humanity of the author to the writing process

I really liked bartolo comment about this story and other stories you have put on this site. Most comments were positive (except the Anonymous - which I still see little worth too!).

Sorry the deadlines were getting to you but we are generally harder on ourselves than anyone else and I can always wait for a good story to unfold - I've just seen tooo many on this site not continue after 10 years on this site that where really good. A year to three should be enough to complete a story (sorry my soapbox).

DQS please keep in touch with your readers on this site to let us know your future projects (me! me!). Thank you for your submissions and please write here as you able or willing. Thanks again for taking me as a reader along for a ride on your creation. It was an enjoyable trip and worth the time!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
It's like saying good bye to old friends

Sad in a way to see that there will be no more posts of WWWM, but I think everyone knew that the end would eventually get here.

I think the ending was as good of ending that could have happened, with all of the turmoil that was in the life of Bill and Debbie.

A happy ending in a way, or at least I thought so. Bill finally getting on with his life, and being able to get over Debbie.

It's been a pleasure to read the works of Mr. DSQ, and I wish him well in his future endeavors.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 13 years ago
down hill ride

When this story began I was so caught up in it. The first few chapters were absolutely amazing. But the story reached its peak at the college awards ceremony and my interest in it has just slowly slipped away since then. I stopped reading for a long time and just got back to it when I found out it was done. But even then I really just skimmed these last chapters. You are an amazing writer. I'm just wondering if with such an emotional beginning if ending in such a perfectly reasonable way, isn't just too anti climactic. For me, you are one of my favorite writers here, and I will read anything you post, and have in fact, already read the paul and paula story, and absolutely love it, but this one just didn't work. Hope it has worked as a learning experience for you.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I have to say I feel a bit cheated

Yes, Bill sort of 'torches the bitch' She realizes what a shrew she was and what she threw away...for all three paragraphs.

I feel a lot of the other threads and characters got short shrift.

But, it is a FREE story and you have obviously crafted this with great care. I love your writing and while some of the descriptions around St. Augustine get overly wordy, it flows.

Still, this ending seemed contrived and truncated. So I am left wanting more. I say this because I got the sense that YOU as a writer had a lot to say. This is not the ending you wanted to do...but it was the ending you gave us.

So I will be as satisfied with that as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks

Very much enjoyed the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please don't leave it like this!

I admit, I have become attached to this story line and the fictional characters in it. I really want the story to continue to where Bill gets at least a shot at a happy ending. Someone who can love him and not screw him over. I know it takes two to make and break a marriage, but sometimes the equations are more one sided than evenly divided, as it was presented in this case. As far as Deb goes, I don't wish her any literary harm (no mauling. no death, no great act of revenge). By the same token I don't wish her a great life either. I think she needs to eventually understand what she lost and maybe why. That anything she does attain is second rate at best and to be aware of what she did lose. So I was hoping for a little more definite ending, but I can understand why you would end it like this.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 13 years ago
thoughts about the end

I think this story ends the only place possible. As I've said in an earlier posting I don't really like the whole story that much but I do like parts of it a lot. And I do think you've made you main characters pretty three dimensional, especially considering how outlandish they both behave. That said, I think Debbie is too submissive in the end and I don't think she would so easily fall for Bill in the "don't you just wish you could have me now?" scene.

Bills tirade when he first accepts that both of them caused the marriage to fail, but then goes on to blame her, "You could always twist me around your finger" is childish. It shows he doesn't really believe that his ignoring her for ten years and blowing up into a disgusting fat pig was unacceptable. In fact if he had been just a half decent husband none of this would have happened. He continues to blame it on his job, but the entire second half of this novel proves that's a crock. What she did was wrong what she did was unforgivable. They got divorced and she's had to watch him turn into super stud.. But the things he did in the years proceeding caused the marriage to end, we just didn't get to see that part.

Earlier in the story he admits that she was constantly asking him to get in shape and show her more attention. But he blew her off. And what's more, even if she never even mentioned it, not even once, he's an adult. He was just as responsible for his behavior as she was for hers.

She has just as much right during this discussion to be as angry as him. And when he suggests that she could have gotten him to get in shape but didn't try because she wanted to get rid of him, she should snap back the following,

"It seems to me the opposite! Here stand before me, an amazing looking and sexy man. You've had one amazing love affair, and are embarking on what I'm sure will be another. You've become a very good father to our children, yet aren't you still doing your incredibly involving and time consuming job? What happened to that excuse Bill? What happened to "I couldn't possibly have the energy to be both the great defender of justice and also a loving partner to my wife whom I love more than my life?" You have had no problem transforming yourself out of your anger and hatred for me, but you couldn't even begin to get rid of that enormous gut out of your so called love for me? A wife any wife, deserves to be made love to, often, and for her whole life, but Bill, I couldn't even find your damn penis beneath those rolls of fat. All those horrible things I said about your love making Bill. Yes, you never should have had to hear them, but Bill, I had to live them, and I put up with it for ten years. So you're a great stud now? Well, fuck you, I wouldn't let you touch me with a ten foot pole. This beautiful body you are so proud of showing me. This was created out of hatred for me Bill, not love. And I"d prefer to remember you as the fat lazy spud of man who once loved me, but who I prayed every night would fall asleep in front of his big screen rather than touch me."

The fact is that both of them have become better people on their own than they were in the marriage. She's stopped slutting herself stopped being a bad joke in fact, and he's become a much more whole human being. They obviously just didn't belong together. But she has every right to blame and hate him for the end of their marriage just as much as he blames and hates her.

BabyBoy100BabyBoy100almost 13 years ago
Thanks

Thanks so much enjoyed the story. Would love to know where to get it when it is done I love these characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you.

Well done, DQS. A mammoth creation, by 'Literotica' standards. Thank you for the very enjoyable ride. Rather elongated wait between chapters, but it was to be expected. Wish you all the success for the future. Thank you, once again.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 13 years ago
Your Biggest Problem Is the Level of Your Talent

And yes, that is a problem here. I believe I made the same comment to the previous chapter of this, and now that I've read the ending, the comment stands. In short, you have a wonderful mind for creating characters and interesting subplots out of mid-air, but you lack the discipline needed to cull the superfluous subplots from your story. It's almost as if the idea strikes, and you look for a neat way to use it here. As a result, you took several dozen parts to tell that which could've been told in (your originally predicted) three parts.

The problem this presents to readers, as amply evidenced by many of the comments, is that we don't have sufficient closure on many of the characters who were integral to the story until . . . well, until, for whatever reason, they were no longer integral to the story.

Examples of this abound, with Aline coming most immediately to mind. Why introduce her, have Maitland fall hard for her, have Debbie hate her on sight, (worse of all) create conflict in Aline's marriage when she returns to France, and have Maitland fret away over the conflict in her marriage only to never find out IN THIS STORY what happens? Better, at the very least, to have simply had Aline return to France and live happily ever after. Now, though, we're all left wondering if her own marriage will survive. Or if she'll return to Maitland.

Same goes for Clint. You waited until the very end to create the incredible tension about his trip to war torn Africa, and we're all left wondering what will ever happen to him. Sure, you promise to maybe explore this in another story. Still, if that was good enough for a stand alone story, then tell the whole thing in the stand alone story. Don't raise the incredible conflict in this story and leave it hanging.

I'm a great fan of both Dickens and Shakespeare. No, really folks, I'm serious here, not just being insufferably pretentious. Anyway, both Dickens and Shakespeare weave tapestries of multiple characters and subplots throughout their stories. And they always resolve every subplot and conflict they create. Always. Thus, in Great Expectations, we get to see Pip finally win the girl, the wicked old woman dies, Joe weds a wonderful woman, and the attorney's apprentice likewise finds love. See? All resolved. Some dead, some happy, all concluded.

That you didn't do here, though. As such, the tension was dissipated long ago. The conflict waned and was only barely sustained through artificial melodramatics. You can only have Debbie pining away so long before none of us gives a shit anymore. You can only have Maitland be so goddamned angry for so long before we all plead for him to get a fucking life already.

HDK has long said anyone can start a story, but the true test is in finishing it well. And I don't really think you have finished this very well precisely because it is all so unfinished.

You truly do have immeasurable talent. Your writing is technically superb, your characters recognizable, and the plots both captivating and loaded with tension. I really do wish, though, that you'd started with an outline and stuck to the outline as closely as possible. It's not just a novel because it's long; it's a novel because it's the long telling of one central story.

Either way, thanks for the untold hours of pleasure, and I'll be looking forward to the other stories you've promised us this has prompted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agree with Rehnquist

Yours is a great talent. I truly care about your characters.

Please let us know of your future writings and where we may obtain such.

rvwsrvwsalmost 13 years ago
Great, great story

Daniel, I am a romantic at heart. I loved this story, very much. IMHO There is only one story on Literotca that equals this. "Who Dares, Wins". I am not a writer, I.m not much of a reader of computer stories, but I really enjoyed this story. I was hoping Debbie and Bill might get back together again and live happily ever after (I like happily ever after), but alas, it was not to be. That's OK though. You ended it very nice any way. Way to go!

Thank you for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dont Stop

Im not even sure when you wrote these series of stories but for the past two days I was reading them every chance I got. Please continue with part 7 etc... Great work. I loved most all of it. Got a little confused with the flash back to College. If I understood his wife was a flaming whore and dont know why he would have thought marriage would have changed that. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I read your story some time ago before you came back and added a lot more side paths. It is a great read and I hope to find you submitting more excellent material through LITEROTICA in the future. Good luck in all of your endeavors. I loved it. Believe me, the second read through was even more enjoyable than the first one.

ukmavukmavalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Loved every installment of this story have spent the last three nights reading it from begining to end instead of sleeping I look forward to the rest of the story whenever and wherever it may appear.

hkegoaliehkegoaliealmost 13 years ago
thank you

it was such a great way to spend all night....I started about 6 pm and finished about 8am with a few stops to take care of my 2 grandson....some of the characters really hit home with me....maily the older man who watched his wife dying and then ended her life....I spent 2 years fade away from cancer and know what he was going thru....like him I ended her life when I had the doctors remove her feeding solution that was keeping her alive and in pain....so maybe your stories aren't all fiction...once again thank you for a great story

hkegoaliehkegoaliealmost 13 years ago
thank you again

sorry but I accidently forgot to type in that I spent 2 years watching my wife die from cancer....alot of the love just kinda left when she didn't even want me to hold her at night....I know what he was kinda going thru....I would have traded my life for her to life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
who knew

i normally just do the gratuitous porn but was totally taken in by your long saga. I think it would actually make a great mini series for HBO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What tripe

Just skimming this was more trouble than it was worth. Fuck you for wasting my time. Glad to hear you won't be posting more of this crap here.

Rickw1172Rickw1172almost 13 years ago
Thank you ...

Thank you for the chance to read what you have written here, and I would love to read the continuing sage of your characters .. Please Post when your are ready to put more down and where to find them ... than you so very much ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Are you crazy

OMG Are you crazy or not a human being? You are so miserable man in the world if you leave the story like this. It is clear that every body are eagerly following the story of Maitland and Boscomb. Why you will change it. Authors in there nature are so generous and lovers because they know the art. Even Maitland is good and lovers like so many authors. That is why Maitland are you me and others. No trilogy with love but happiness. In principle love is everything that is the best gift of the almighty. I beg you by the creator of you please bring together Maitland and Boscomb or else you can separate them at all. Pleas finish the story. That is why novel mean it. Everybody help you. You are so talented. I am willing to help you. by the way are you male of femal adabtd@gmail.com from Ethiopia.

Addisu Abebe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
truely amazing

hours and hours of entertainment keeping me on thew edge of my seat please please please finish the story here at your own time your worth the wait and email mme if anything of yours is published I for one will buy it.

Thank you very much, David a fan for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cheating/Deception

'Pure & Simple' ... Aline!!!

Yes, you write extremely well, write a good story with vivid detail and imagination but - Aline would be the one! You wrote her in, you described her and Bill well - they were perfect. I'm sure you're well traveled and understand the European Psyche so not having her come back, stay, quit cruising and share her son with her ex every 6 months is an insult to those of we romantics, especially those of us who are familiar with Europeans.

In your 'Note to Readers', I looked for you to bring up Aline - you didn't!!! For me, the whole series lost all of its' character with your trying to wash past her. Sorry, you're good but that didn't go unnoticed - NO, I won't be reading anymore DQS. You're very good but - 'Hell No'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh man! I'm going to go crazy waiting!

I hope you stay well and enjoy your writing and that when you do sell this entire story that you don't make it too expensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
superb read

I suppose like many others I stumbled upon your story by chance, I wanted a quick sexual fix - but never got it. Instead I found an exciting, engaging read that I just could leave alone.

The sexual parts if the story were 'ok' but the story itself was superb. I found myself conpletley hooked and couldn't wait.to see where the characters ended up next.

I usually just rate stories on here - but after reading WWWN over the entirety of you putting it on LE I felt I should add my thanks to many others. I long to read the rest and can't express in on one simple post just how much I've enjoyed the journey.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
A stunningly good story...

It did not turn out exactly as I would have preferred but hell, it's just a story. I will look forward to the next episodes.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Absolutely awesome story. You have crafted a great narrative and a very realistic story. I hope you'll get to complete this trilogy, and I'll be patiently wait for you to do so, no matter how long it takes. If I'm anything, it is patient. My email is yamal_lists@yahoo.com in case you decide to inform us where you decide to post the continuation in the future. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work.

danoley3danoley3over 12 years ago
GREAT read

2nd time I've read it and enjoyed it even more! Probably will read it again in another 8-12 months.

Really looking forward to your next work.

Thanks again fosuch a great tale.

D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where / how to read the full trilogy

I absolutely loved this story. I read it straight through. Where might I view or purchase the full tale?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I just read this story for the second time...

I commented after reading it for the first time that I did not care for the ending, now I think it was as good an ending as possible. I would have liked him to actually have that night with Myra. Will check for your other stories (still unwritten)later.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Hypnotic

This story - more correctly should be called a "saga" - is all encompassing. It has love & anguish, failed marriages, cuckolding, law & order, foreign romance, psychiatry, sinister & shady characters including an overweening politician's dreams. Big dicks and big tits! More big dicks and big tits!

Something's always lost in analogies but it definitely reminded me of Judith Krantz, Sidney Sheldon & Harold Robbins.

I read the story for Bill's re-masculization. I'm proud of Bill. You go boy!

(Fuck, Debbie. What a slut! Since when does a constantly wet pussy give one a pass on amoral behaviour?)

I've read your other stories as well. Will 90% of the women in your stories have big tits? It's monotonous and uninteresting and makes me question on creativity.

Before I conclude, exactly how do I get the secret password or key to locate the other parts of the story when they are completed? I've not read any of the comments but I sense at some point there were a series of word-battles & complaints.

So, I don't know where/what to do now. Some writers maintain a notification list. Are you doing the same?

Great read!

Thanks!

P.S. I had no problem w/Paul's character although that whole strong tendon thing seemed stupid when you could have made him a black ops guy & tied him into Clarice's spook husband (since you like to cross-tie stories). But, let him have strong tendons.

LindaAnnKLindaAnnKover 12 years ago
Second time is better!

I truly enjoyed reading this again. I caught so many new nuances. I hope you will reveal where your stories will post in the future. I so want to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"The Story"

I have read the entire "saga" as written to date. I have enjoyed it immensely. Thank you. As with another comment, please keep us informed when you finish and where it will be posted, even in book form.

I really think you should talk to Warner's or MGM. To bad Bogey has passed, perfect for Maitland, and you have to Bacall as Debbie.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Changed my Mind

I have given comments that Bill should drop Debbie like a bad STD, but as your story kept developing I do think it would be be best they get back together. Like Bill said who ever else they get they would never find someone that loves each other like they do for each other. The thing is Debbie should see her shrink again and find out what is really bothering her that she gets these anger spells about Bill for no real good reason. She will have to find and defeat her demons before she could move ahead in her life, even if its not with Bill. They both made mistakes in their marriage which Bill realizes now and for Debbie's part she needs to exercise those demons. Some would say once a cheat always a cheat, for most that is true, but I don't think Debbie fits that case anymore. She is and maybe will always be a narcissist but I think now Debbie is realizing that she could always get some guy to screw her, but not love her. In the end sex is good but love is much better!

1badmofo1badmofoover 12 years ago
@Anonymous 20/10/11

Very well said!*thumbsup*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kudos. Kudos. Kudos.

Awesome story!!! Not much more to say other than awesome. Just post the type of media where the follow up stories will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

This is a great story, I hope you continue to develop it. I literally could not stop reading it. I was completely sucked into reading it. Please keep writing you are a talented person with a great gift

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
I had enough

I was dumbstruck with you first installment. It was excellent.

Second one was vague but still good.

By the midway of you fourth installment you completely lost me.

What started out asa great cheating wife story turned out to be a wy too long of a story.

You are a great gifted writer I give you that. But you lost me with all those details that to me was not part of the core story. I ended up skipping thru most of the court stuff trying to get to the core story. It was as if you were dead set trying to prove you know the court system instead of writing the core story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent series

It's taken me virtually one whole week, on and off, to read the whole of this saga.

I found it to be totally absorbing, if a little heavy going at times.

I'd like to pass on my congratulations to the author for his/her great writing skills.

Above all, I would like to see a conclusion, where Bill and Debbie do, eventually, get back together, for a happy ending.

Musicmike

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Series

Just adding my 2 cents worth, once I started reading this I just had to finish it. Nice cliff hanger, the story is well thought out, interesting characters, and to me strikes a passionate chord. The main characters the Maitlands are complex and easy to root for, which in my case is more Bill than Debbie, but I could see them getting back together. Then again the French connection would make Bill's life very interesting while Debbie has more than a run for her money. This is the first time I have ever written comments about any story here on Literotica, but I really enjoyed reading this story and i has given me some food for thought in my own life. I look forward to reading more in this series and the other stories you may come up with. Again, wonderful job, keep at it. pcm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feedback

A crime story on literotica? Who would have expected that. And even a good one! Congratulations for going off the beaten path.

What impressed me most was the first chapter. It had a clear theme, was internally consistent, and contained nothing superfluous. Some of that consistency was lost in later chapters, probably because you were posting as you wrote. (Particularly Debbie's character seems to change as the story demands).

Oh, and one minor nitpick: We know he is called Bill Maitland; there is no need to tell us again at the beginning of every chapter. I don't know why did this short recap but for somebody reading the story from start to finish it is somewhat annoying ...

Minor criticism aside, this is a good and interesting story. Thanks for writing and sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Downer

You are an exceptional author. I initially stopped reading this story after the first chapter, then gave it a second shot later. But the fact is that after reading it all I confirmed that this story Is a dark and depressing story. Maybe it's because I'm in my seventies but there is enough in real life to be depressed about often enough, and I don't want to waste my time reading depressing stories when I could read something entertaining and uplifting.

So I won't be reading any more of your stories, which is too bad because you truly are an elite author. Thanks but no thanks

obtusemanobtusemanover 12 years ago
Great to see it continued on Nook

Love the story and was happy to see it fleshed out and continued on B&N's eBook. While it's nice to see my original supposition on Myra confirmed, you added more mystery to her yet! I loved seeing more on the cartel, Paula Donnally (involving the fallout with Dave), and the upcoming Sutton trial. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the rest

would like to know were the rest of the story can be found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have got to be kidding

I just purchased the ebook from Nook for $10 only to find that it the same thing I got free on this website. What a rip-off, and that was only for the first half of the series. They didn't even bother to remove the idiotic introductions to each chapter. Whoever edited this must think that readers are very, very stupid people who can't hold a thought from one page to another!! Anyone with half a brain could have easily edited out the intros and made the story flow properly. If the author is the one who insisted that his words be transferred without editing, he's a fool. In short, don't waste your time and money one the book from Barnes and Nobel.

lancewmlancewmabout 12 years ago
As I commented in the beginning... I don't think it has a real ending

You proved me right... so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Come on dude!!!!...when can we expect the next chapters?

Come on dude!!!!!!...when can we expect the next chapters?

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
I agree

There i a lot left of this story and I would be most interested in how you tell it. Please let me know where I can find it. I just saw your new story today and am going to read it but had to come back to the last chapter of this first.

jacsrjacsrabout 12 years ago
Wonderefully Talented Writer

I have followed WWWM, since the begining and have say that you are one talented writer, I will look forward to more in this line. Iregarless of how you choose to continue or end this story line I am very sure it will be spellbinding as each section previously has been. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Did you take your ball and go home?

What happened to your latest story? Your last message explained why the chapters were delayed and now they are gone. Are you just a tease? I couldn't understand why your first chapters were rejected since this site publishes stories that seemed to be written in crayon. I hope you aren't just using the site to hype your other stuff. You are a talented writer but seem to have some issues as a person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Storytelling

It was difficult for me to take the breaks I needed after I started this series. It was most enjoyable and the continuation is very much anticipated. Thank you.

Pigboy55Pigboy55about 12 years ago
Please don't leave me hanging

I just found your story WWWM and discovered by your comments that further installments would be released somewhere else. Sooooooo... Where do I go to find the next book in this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
worth the time

a worthy investment of time over the last week. I found Maitland to be an interesting and well developed character and, indeed, want to continue reading the story.

I found myself scratching my head multiple times with all of the attention given to "breasts". The women became one dimensional, their breasts defining who they were and all of the men would react to these mammaries like they were eternal 15 year olds. Spend a week or two on the coast of Spain. After a day or two.. you won't even be looking at them anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Talented but a WACC

Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Terriffic Story

Well done story, Only thing missing was a happy ending. But then unfortunately these breakups don't always end up with a happy ending do they. Almost a year since your last submission of WWWM. Would hope someday to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wonderful work. Definitely the best that I have read on Literotica. Please consider telling readers where we might find more of your work.

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLamentsalmost 12 years ago
As Above

My dear God!

HOW on earth do you manage to write SO much?

"Drowning in words. . ."

I think I understand that phrase better now.

But I guess whatever powers you on.

Nice to see the man had a backbone. And nice to see the woman didn't spread herself out like a carpet once she noticed she was indeed guiltier to some extent.

A pleasureable read.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
curious

I greatly enjoyed the whole story... Where can one continue to read more about maitland? I am going to read more of your stories to see how they all are intertwined but I'm glad I started with this one.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 12 years ago
Sidetracked

I was three quarters through 50 Shades of Grey when I logged onto Literotica and got drawn into your story. 50 Shades needed to wait. This was far better.

tfnnjtfnnjalmost 12 years ago
Marvelous!

What a great story. I hope you finish it soon. I read all of it two days, my eyes are bloodshot, I need sleep but boy was it worth it. Please, give us more of Bill and Deb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Awesome Story.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done.... although

I never found any redeeming qualities in Debbie. She was an immature size-queen. The fact that the incident with her aunt happened as an adult was a stretch and really no excuse for her behavior. Had she been a child, I would have bought in to the premise.

And seriously, Paul and Paula? I understood where you were headed, but they were straight out of DC Comics. I kept thinking Bill would break out in laughter as she outlined her evil scheme--I know I would have. I won't bother touching Paul's abilities.

Just once I like to read a story where the studs don't have 10 inch cocks and the babes aren't stacked to their tipping point. Debbie and Myra at middle age? Sag city.

Other than that, I enjoyed it and read it all in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where is the ending???

This was without a doubt the best story I've ever read on LIT. Possibly Even Anywhere. I wanted to Kill Her at times and at times I wanted To Have A Happy Ending but to leave it with they are still in love but wont admit it is wrong if I knew where you were I'd beat you over the head with a wet noodle till you told me the rest of the story. Where can I find the rest of the story?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The End

For a writer you "SUCK"!!! To leave a story hanging after all the time I invested to see some resulation to such an intence LOVE STORY. #*#*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When

The best story i've read on literotica.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
highly disappointing.

Heard a lot about DQS so read this story. To say its long would be the biggest understatement in the history of understatements. To say its boring would be insulting boring. Calling the story as incomplete would not be painting a real picture. What highly disappoints is that after reading half of google (this is that long) the story remains incomplete.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 11 years ago
Please tell us you are close to publishing the WWWM 3 chapter.

Please we love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shit

Daniel why you hate man ? 1*

SturesonSturesonover 11 years ago
More...

This was good, I read it, it was a lot of chapters. And then I had to wait for the next, sometimes long. And finally it ended...

Lets stay there? Or it could continue. But that is not up to me.

But if it was books. I would buy the next one for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn Good!

I read an average of 5 books a week. and have done that for over 50 years. you tell a great believable story-character development is great. i am a fan of heinlein,michnor asimov and you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved all of it

The marriage struggles are all too real to me.

We were separated for a while, years ago. I

Had my own Aline! It was so good and so hard and we both knew it was only for a short time. We wished it would last forever. We both returned to where we were supposed to be. I see her on web pages ever so often.

But I'm very glad to have been able to return to my love, my wife!

This was/is all too real - 5 stars

Solesurvivor1969

BrettarnBrettarnover 11 years ago
Good stuff

Thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to your continuation. Thankyou for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
back together

please lets see them back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

I need more ! great story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
A 5* Romance in Loving wives!

And a legal drama. OK... when do you sell the movie/TV rights?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NEXT INTSTALMENT

when are you going to post the final installments of this series and if not on this site then where please let me know

juderboyjuderboyover 11 years ago
I'm tired of waiting

You promised to have the rest of WHEN WE WERE MARRIED out by New Years. Surprise, check the date. Surprise again, it seems that you are posting other, new, stories. That means your aren't working on this at all. What a shame it would be for you to develop such a loyal following only to lose them because you won't get off your ass and finish the book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
all about the $

he has written a lot more but he is putting it on a different website to sell it to us...

very disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
disappointed

ending felt rushed. also I REALLY hate when the bad person gets everything at the end and the good person takes it in the shorts. ah well. I guess it doesn't really matter. author seems to be going the publish route. not that I blame them. I guess get it while you can. I just feel some loyalty to the reader base is due when they help you polish your story. ie make this part better, change that etc etc then whe you go and check their pay site it always...well we added 600 more pages here and cut there, fleshed out here and edited there.

I don't know. I liked Bill. I thought a lot more was coming...but it seems not.

PhotoproffPhotoproffover 11 years ago
Riviting twists and turns

The ending saddened me but I am sure that it will work out for the best for Bill and Debbie. Perhaps Myra will have something to do with it or perhaps some other big chested damsel. KEEP it going, I cannot wait for the continuation.

zcapzcapover 11 years ago
Unfinished

A great story up until it stopped. I bought both Kindle books to try to finish the story, but unfortunately, new content is in volume 3 which did not get released by New Years as promised. As a result, I was very disappointed by the incomplete ending.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
smoking hot dramatic saga

The situation with Bill and Debbie is screaming for redemption by way of stoking the small embers of deep love and shuffle circumstances to put them squarely back together. I have seen this happen and it is truly a feel good story when it happens. I've been thru a couple divorces and in spite what I've read or seen in movies in is the singular hardest event I have ever endured on this planet. I can't speak for other situations but from personal experience I had reached into the closet one gets to total mania in my own endeavors in a divorce situation. I consider myself strong emotionally but that all collapsed when the love of my life bailed. I could see where love can conquer when hurt feelings are given time to heal. Debbie and Bill are extraordinary good smart people that allowed their problems to snowball out of control. I hope the author is a softy like myself and gives us an ending with Bill and Debbie getting romantic and intimate to an unprecedented level. I hope Bill gets an offer as a private practicing attorney with outrageous money and plenty of time to spend with Debbie and the kids. No matter what the decision, I'd like to thank the author for an outstanding story!

RpierzRpierzabout 11 years ago
Waiting on novel

Look forward to the trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing!

This held my interest front to (almost back). I even commented to my wife just before your reference to Grisham that I thought this story has alot of a Grisham novel traits. Well done and I look forward to the Trilogy. You should seriously (if not already) consider having this published....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
left us hanging

we need closurre

oldiethevoyeuroldiethevoyeurabout 11 years ago
Good story

Excellant tale that is very well written...I look forward to reading the conclusion sometime.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Great story

This was a wonderfully engaging story. Loved it all.

And I do hope that the pieces left dangling will be knitted into future tales.

Thanks for the hard work you gave us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The next part is out

Part 1 of Book 3

sailorman7446sailorman7446almost 11 years ago
Great Story

Your one great story teller. Wow, could not stop reading until I finish all chapters. Wish there was more Anyway outstanding job and I hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So, where is the continuation?

Ready for 7a...........?

h4751h4751over 10 years ago
We want more

As my favorite author, I'd love to find out where the rest of these stories are. A different site? Actually published? I want to read more about Bill and Debbie - it doesn't seem finished. And Clint's story. And anything else you've written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incredible

The most glaring insecure redneck fantasy I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
phenomenal

Well drawn characters and simply the best dialogue sections on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous