All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 06D'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 590 Comments
Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 13 years ago

Helluva way to conclude a story, man. Not what I was expecting, but this is hardly the first time you've done that in this serial. However, I'm not feeling cheated or deprived, even if I am feeling mixed emotions about the outcome here. So, if inducing that sort of state in your readers was what you had in mind, you've succeeded in at least one case.

If and when you revisit Bill and Debbie's story, I would like to be able to follow it again, if only to find out if Debbie ever comes to realize just why Bill makes her so angry. You've managed to make me care about your characters. Good job.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
You write as well as anyone

I have read. I do not, however, see the need to try to bring in so many characters, that you will use in the future. It detours the story to some extent. You may feel it is a head start in creating interest in the new stories, but people will read anything and everything that you write and the interweaving of the plots is confusing at times and not needed. I have zero recollection of the rich guy that saved his wife's lover that you mentioned in this chapter, but this chapter's mention of him was enough to pique my interest. That was all that was needed for Paul and Paula... a couple lines at most. That is all that was needed for Clint or any character. That would be my most obvious criticism. You write wonderfully, but seem to attempt to present too much to the reader, and it sometimes takes away from the story. This was an excellent stopping point and the Bill and Deb story line was excellent. It did take over a year and the fans were impatient, but it is your baby, to be delivered when you are ready. Thanks so much for supplying us with such high quality entertainment and we will be looking for whatever you give us next. Thanks again.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 13 years ago
Thank you

I'm sure your trilogy will be wonderful. Thank you very much for letting us enjoy your labors here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This really sucked.

Just a big Soap Opera; none of the story threads resolved; ran everyone around in circles for months and months for nothing. All your toady, sychophant yes-man author friends will be singing your praises, and for what? A story that went everywhere and no where? If this had been on paper, you shoulda been arrested for murdering a forest of trees for nothing. This was probably one of the biggest scams since O. Wells pulled off the Martian Invasion on a bunch of rubes. What else can you say about someone who only values women by their chest size and not their character. And values men by how much crap they're willing to absorb from said women. Story characters with no character, running around going nowhere. Gee, now you've added the elements of a scavenger hunt to finding your next installments where ever, and if ever, they may be written and published. I'm sure looking forward to more of your Happy Days Chinese fire drill story line where and when ever it may turn up--NOT. I'm sure your faithful will dump on this paragraph and make some excuse for your leaving this story in limbo: all the words, all the imagination, so many convoluted subplots (that wound up no where, like Paul and Paula remember, that was in here, I guess, so he could tell Deb their story. HUH?!?!). Please do DQS toadies; tell us why this never ending, kaleidoscopic, piece of crap endless story was worth more than a years of everyone's time and now by author's own admission is left incomplete. So, just got tired of writing, take things in new directions, don't call us we'll call you, and the audience can kiss off. Thanks.

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
Thank you

I agree this is a good stopping point. I have enjoyed this series and appreciate your time and talent. I hope you continue to post your stories and will look forward to the next.Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Gee Louise, I was hoping that Bill would get his paws on ......

Myra's tits at least once before you put WWWM to bed. Thanks for a great and very enjoyable series and willl be looking forward to your future work no mater the location or format.

KirkelKirkelalmost 13 years ago
This is the kind of story telling

I love! This isn't the way I like to read it but if the choice is this way...or NOT, I'll read it this way.

I read all the comments complaining about all the different threads and wonder if the complainers have ever enjoyed long novels or series. The difference is waiting for chapters instead of getting the whole book. Even great novel series can f it up; Robert Jordan's 'Wheel of Time' being the example I'd choose. I used to wait for the next book...until it hit...what, eight or nine...and I quit worrying about whether the author would die before he finished it as I started forgetting the plot (s) between books. The story was good, just not good enough.

So far, in spite of the time, I find myself drawn to each of the threads and characters and don't want it to end. I'm always disappointed when I've finished a good book, not in the ending but that there isn't more.

Good luck with these books and thank you for the glimpse into the soul of true talent. Can't wait to see where this leads so I hope you let us know where to look.

Btw, please keep writing more of your short stories here as they too are some of the best!

Rob (a proud sycophant)

movermoveralmost 13 years ago
What Mike said

Thank Yewwwwwwww!!!!!!

StangStar06StangStar06almost 13 years ago
Okay I'm shocked

The first words that went through my mind were NOOOOOO!!!!!

WWWM is the best thing on this site. I love the fact that the pieces come out sparingly. As I've said before it makes it like getting a christmas present every time one does come out. I totally respect your wish to do it another way, and I'll buy the book when it comes out, but I feel like a part of my family has left me. There are so many things I need to know.

Bill and Aline, Bill and Myra(my favorite) after this installment I could even see Bill and Debbie. What happens with the trial? There are just too many things I need to know. We always say never say never. And I guess I'm hoping that in a few weeks you'll decide to give us another peek into Bill's world. I did however find a secret unknown way to give you a six for this chapter. Now I'll go back and re read the whole thing again. It's been great and I really hope you'll write something else here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
'Paul and Paula' ?

I hope you can improve on that title. It don't quite resonate. Mucho felicidades on what has been and what will be.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Excellent Work

and a good stopping ṕoint! To a certain point Bill should be happy because he turned his life around and created interesting possibilities for the future as well as generating a new crop of interesting memories. If Debbie had not gone off the rails he would not know his own potential!

Thanks for giving us a preview of the novels you are going to publish!

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
I heard about an interview with...

Al Capp, he wrote the cartoon "Lil' Abner". When asked why he drew all of the women in his cartoon with big boobs; he responded "Because he liked them."

Keep writing about whatever you like, people will read it. Some will love it, others will hate it, still others will curse you for wasting their time.

Write it for the love of writing. You do it well. The story was/is good, you will get a lot of complaints because you did not finish it the way people wanted you to. Screw'um.

There was some frustration when life interfered and the story was placed on hold, but they will get over it, or not. Either way, please keep doing what you do so well, and thank you for a good read.....

PTBzzzz

CapdanCapdanalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

I have enjoyed reading all of your installment of WWWM and hope to read more from you in the future wherever that may be. Thank you again.

Dan

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Excited

I got excited reading the driving scene; it was so well written I could feel adrenalin flowing and my blood pressure rising. The phone conversation with the old man built the context for the close out between Bill and Debbie. The final scene in her office is as good a way as any to end a marriage, a story, a life together and set them up to be parents for the future. I have often thought about my personal life that my then wife and I divorced each other, but not our children. Glad to see an author clearly state that eternal family value position.

I would say a great Thank You for not simply finishing with a 30 - The End. This has been a good story to follow here, but it probably is time to let it drift off into the sunset. Your words about future projects writing, though, and the excitement of simply writing well is inspiring.

I'll leave it at that. I hope your decision to post the rest of your trilogy elsewhere does not mean you are leaving Literotica for good, you have given at least this reader a lot of pleasure with all of you stories.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
Is Love like this?

Maitland seems like a saint. After the big titted slut destroyed him by fucking a strange cock, he still has some love left for her. He knows she has been fucked better but still hopes for reconciliation, a sucker for punishment. It seems she never really loved him. Why give her money, so that she can fuck more strange cock and neglect her kids during the orgies? Love shouldn't be like this.

cageyteecageyteealmost 13 years ago
Many, many thanks

for the hours and hours of entertainment you have provided by sharing your stories, particularly WWWM. I'm looking forward to your trilogy.

jamie0000jamie0000almost 13 years ago
Gratitude

You are a brilliant writer and have entertained me for hours. Thank you. I, too, look forward to your trilogy. Try not to keep your army of fans waiting too long.

KyuzioKyuzioalmost 13 years ago
Thank You!

DQS, Thank you for your time and effort in creating WWWM! It was an excellent and shining piece of prose on a site that, quite frankly, is rife with lackluster writing, plots, and characterizations. Certainly not all stories on Lit are horrible examples of writing, but very few that aren't are anywhere near to the masterpiece you have crafted. And, from the comments, many of my favorite authors here on Lit, agree!

I have enjoyed all of the stories you have posted on here. I hope to enjoy many, many more! I also hope to here more about Bill and Debbie in the future!

Thank you, again, for a wonderful story!

Kyuzio

Ohio

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
I share

the admiration for your work that nearly all your readers feel. Thanks for all you have given us to date, and we look forward to more from you, in whatever form and at whatever time it arrives.

ohio

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Thank you

For this wonderful, lengthy story. I look forward to reading the rest of your trilogy, although please keep in mind that I am not a young man and do not have the luxury of waiting forever. LOL

This was an excellent place to stop the story and as you point out, each reader can supply their own progression of the two main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Garbage from day one.

Glad you're finally leaving the site, you shit. I assume you're going somewhere where Batman fanfic is welcome, since that's what you're aiming for now, evidently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ineresting

What your doing reminds me of what SirTopas or whatever is doing. Or at least what he says he's doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was abrupt.

What a weird place to end it. I think you quit doing it early, but if you're still just writing this on the fly rather than getting it all done then posting it, I hope this illustrates why the approach doesn't work well for you. The pacing has been all over the place.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 13 years ago
I will miss wwwm

One of the best I have ever seen here or anywhere

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Happy ending...

All the kudos from prior comments are earned and deserved.

Why 'happy ending'? BJ and Kelly are the real winners here with parents who love one another together or with other partners. Both parents will be there for graduations, weddings, christenings, etc., without the hate that so many who comment on Lit seem to want.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 13 years ago
very sorry to see this end here

How anyone can not like this "yarn" is a bit beyond me. I will miss these characters, and that does say it all. You've made them interesting and enticing. Thank you for promising to let us know when their tale continues, and where.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 13 years ago
Very well ended at a perfect stopping point

I have anxiously anticipated each chapter from the very beginning. Like others I was concerned where Bill and Debbie would end up, but I believe you handled it exactly right.

I will miss your writings and character development and look forward to the trilogy once you complete it.

Again, very well done! My best wishes for success in your future writing endeavors.

obtusemanobtusemanalmost 13 years ago
thank you for sharing with us.

It has been a wonderful story. If we seemed harsh on delays, it was only because of impatience on the great story we were being treated to. Anticipation can make us a little crazy sometimes.

Thanks again for this and all the stories you have chosen to share.

harbormaster1harbormaster1almost 13 years ago
BRAVO

Followed this series from start and now to finish....tough to write in this category..but you do and do a good job. Bill and Debbie have set themselves up to start a new life and it was a good ending.

Literotica was a better place because of your stories.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Still..

...Aline was/is the right one!!!

Thanks for the story(s)!

You are not a waste of time, just frustrating because we had to wait so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Now I Feel Relived!...

Like how you feel after dropping a very big turf.

Tjay4PlayTjay4Playalmost 13 years ago
No Pressure...but cannot wait.

Looking forward to hear how to we can access the rest of Bill and Debbie's story on WWWM, as well as any other submissions.

One of the best all time submissions on Literotica as far as I'm concerned.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

I feel as though there is so much more to come. I have never read a story where I am mentally screaming "No, don't end it now. There's so much more that I want to know" I feel totally unfullfilled by this ending, but I do understand and hope that you will finish this saga and will indeed share it with us. I have truly enjoyed your writing (all of your stories) and look forward to your future stories with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

We will all need to know how to access the rest of the story. I hate being lest hanging.

bartolobartoloalmost 13 years ago
wonderful story

I hope you continue WWWM in earnest. We understand that you need time to make changes in your own life.

This chapter answer many questions readers had, some of which were not discussed in the "reader comments." The next court case may be that of the Mexican Cartel's high official.

CaboloverCaboloveralmost 13 years ago
NEVER ENDING

Great writing. This story has no end and it will keep going. You have a way with writing that keeps people engaged. Can't wait to read the remainder when you publish it. Maybe you have found your talent. Go for it! Hope you get published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointed

I'm disappointed in your decision to abandon literotica, and was unaware that there were deadlines in place. Great story, and do with it what you want, but leaving and then discontinuing it without any sort of resolution at all is a crappy thing to do.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
I guess I feel like someone might feel, after they had been defecated on.

All in all, it was a pretty shitty way to treat people who have faithfully followed your story for so long. Rest assured, you are not the first. I hope you never post anything else on this site...I will never read it if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very sorry to see this end here

I have anxiously anticipated each chapter from the very beginning. I agree this is a good stopping point. I have enjoyed this series and appreciate your time and talent. I hope your decision to post the rest of your trilogy elsewhere does not mean you are leaving Literotica for good, you have given at least this reader a lot of pleasure with all of you stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i knew this story had no end, as

author was confused at the point.. where readers started expecting too much from him, so he left it in the middle, trying make both type of readers happy, he is too afraid to take any critics, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks and Good Luck.

If you decide to email your faithful readers please add me to the list of stories that you write. I will admit I love to read and this gives me the chance to do that. I don't mind the sex stories but this was a great one. Please keep them coming. And good luck. Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Always looked foward to the next chapter

I have enjoyed every part of this story and hope to read your stories for many more years. Thanks for your great effort and many hours of getting it right.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
The story had a magnificent beginning then degenerated into a ball of loose ends.

Your reason for discontinuing the story are bogus. The only deadlines were self imposed. Also, all the "loose ends" (other story lines) just created threads that could not be tied up in this one story.

What was wrong with having a multi- part story? Instead of open ended chapters, why not reach a conclusion with each part? Many others have done this to good effect.

If you actually do post a link to "the further adventures" I will take a look just to see what you have done.

You HAVE talent in writing. You may need an editor with teeth to move to the next level.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Liked the way you ended the story. I agree it gives everyone their fill.

I would love to read anything else you come up with.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Well...

You could have reached this ending nine months ago. I gather from comments on the last chapter that Mr. Bill actually ejaculated into his underwear. Is that what powerful men in Florida do? That sounds like something MM would come up with. You write well, but the actions of your characters are wimpy.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Go in Peace

Come back to us when you are ready. Yes, there are many loose ends to WWWM. But for the time being, it will be up to your readers to dream of appropriate (or inappropriate) endings to each unanswered question.

I have honestly enjoyed this story, even given the tedious times between chapters. Please follow your passion and keep writing for yourself. I look forward to reading more of your stories at some point in the future. Hopefully, sooner than later.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifealmost 13 years ago
thank you

for an intriguing story. I will miss this series, but I will continue to exert patience, because your stories are worth it. I hope you will continue posting on lit. When you are ready, please drop me a line so I won't go into withdrawal, your stories are addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

I always enjoyed reading WWWM( its main story, main characters, subplots, sub characters, etc, etc...). its so easy to read and do get lost in the story once started. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
empty

That's what I feel, left empty handed. If the story isn't finished here, just write it and post it, but (like others feel) don't create this many side stories. They take the focus away from the main part. Yes, this open end here as good as any other point to stop for now, but there's missing a "conclusion". Given the quality of your writing, I'm sure your other stories will continue to gather much interest. let's just say, please get started as soon as you can and give us more.

wahoo4895wahoo4895almost 13 years ago
thanks

Hated to see it end. A soap opera is fun when there are interesting characters. Ambiguity is a good thing because all of us are not simple. Did Ed Austin really have a staffer like Myra?

I have enjoyed all of your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANKS

PROBABLY NEVER SEE THE ENDING, BUT GOOD STORY, AFTER 75 YEARS AND 60 LOVING ONEWOMAN YOU ALWAYS WONDER WHERE THINGS MAY HAVE LEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

I'm absolutely gutted that you're pulling the plug. The best story I've ever read on Lit by a long way.

Thank you so much for doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shucks

u and creamer been doing this grampa a really good and bad thing at the same time. i love the story then u just quit. anyway thanks for the great read and i do wish it were at least a hundred more chapters long as do many i'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You sold me

You really hooked me on these stories. I continued to look to see when your next addition was published. You have taken this story from sex to a real life's journey . Literodic should be proud of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whatever

To get a perfect score , you need to stick the landing. You didn't my friend; in fact you didn't even try. TY for the time and effort you put into writing this story. It was quite a ride.

SteinermanSteinermanalmost 13 years ago
You mean this is it?

Geez, what a frigging waste of time this was!

I really like most of your stories, but this is one piss-poor ending! Oh well, at least I get to free up a quarter meg of hard drive space, cause I sure won't be savig this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect!!!

I really did not see this end coming but it was perfect. Too much damage, too much love, too much everything, but...

I think this was a great ending. It ended as it should have with Bill finally seeing that while he loved her, he could not be with her, he could love his kids and share them though.

Just Excellent

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for this Series

Thoroughly enjoyable and interesting. Excellent character development. Well done.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Very well written but wraps up nothing . . .

As others have said, the writing was superb. But the conflicts in the story are unfortunately still there. I'm disappointed these were not resolved. Bill is alone. Debbie is alone. We don't know if the Mexican Cartel honcho will be tried in Bill Maitland's jurisdiction or not (and I really don't see how it would be his fault; the Feds would be prosecuting, so why threaten Bill and/or his family?), and we don't know what happened to Aline. We don't know most anything about how it all might wrap up.

There were lots of chapters that comprised only part of a story, and while I understand the author's reasoning about stopping here, I still feel let down. Had I known the story would lack a real conclusion, I doubt I would have begun reading it. I won't hold my breath for any future chapters. It was entertaining up to this point, and I appreciate the author's effort in bringing this to us, but I feel that at least some major conflicts should have been wrapped up before quitting. I compare this to buying a mystery novel and, after reading it through, finding the last chapter was torn out . . .

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesalmost 13 years ago
Very good installment, good finale

I have enjoyed your writing for quite a while now and I'd like to say it is as good as anyone's and beter than most. The finale was good in that it stayed true-to-life. Not everything got resolved many ends were left loose. That's how real life works. I am looking forward to your trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn good story

I've been reading the story from when it started; looking forward to each installment. I think you are right with wrapping it up for now. Please do let us know when the other stories are available somewhere. BTW - what about the Old Man and the Cartel?! Plenty of opportunity there for a Shakespearean ending with lots of blood all around. :-)

Thanks for all the enjoyment I've had with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of my favorite stories

Jerry in Washington State, USA - Thanks for over a year of reading pleasure. I enjoyed rooting for Bill's success in his life - professional and personal. I could never warm up to Debbie and felt she earned whatever sadness came her way. I'm sorry that the story is "ended" ... as of right now, but you did pick a good place to stop. I look forward to the trilogy when it is available - I would be happy to buy this story as a novel. I consider you an outstanding writer and much appreciate the entertainment and thought-provoking scenes you have shared. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Well, ...Thank You. Thank You very much for sharing on Lit.

DQS,

(I) we who enjoyed your stories were never concerned when "Life got in the way", of your writing. You seem to have inspired a few other to write, thats a good thing. Thank you. For your comments on Lit. as well as your stories. ....and I still like the mother of Bill' two children.

Please be sure to lead us to the source of more of your writing.

best wishes

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I echo sentiments

This is one of the few stories/series that I've gioven 5 stars to. You leave it at a good point. I'd be interested in seeing the rest of this story & the others you mentioned in your post-script.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Finished at last, or is it?

OK, I like the ending with Debbie, and Bill is getting on with his life. I did see a incomplete story in Paul and Paula, and wanted more. I guess it will have to do, but it still feels like Bill's story is incomplete. Thank You, anyway, for a wonderful series.

juanwildonejuanwildonealmost 13 years ago
WWWMCh06D#66

"Cathy Bascomb said, "Roy is on his way to pick up Kelly. A police officer just called here and I told him where Roy was headed, described his car and they said they would meet Roy there and escort them back here."

I have you man - I so fucking have you nailed right to the damn plotline! The cop on the phone is a fake. Roy is gonna get splattereed across his front seat, Kelly kidnapped, which will cause Debbie to go absolutely ape shit and...what's that? What's done? This is done? This this? How can this be done? They didn't...he never...but...but...

Austin is still running for Governor? Right?

Thanks for a great story Q, and thanks for igniting The Great Commentariat of Loving Wives like no other author...ever.

Well done! Well done!

Vaya con dios, mi amigo.

tcitalianguytcitalianguyalmost 13 years ago
*slow clap*

*begins slow clapping and smiles*

DSQ I have been following this story since I was a senior in college I am now a college grad and your story has helped fuel my inspirational fires. I am historian by trade and my stories will reflect that, but you have given those like me who don't know what to do with their free time inspiration to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Finished for now?!? Dang -- I'm going to lose most of my reason for checking this site regularly. ;-(

Thank you for writing this story! Perhaps I am a romantic fool, but I think this has been one of the very very best series I've ever seen on Literotica.

lokiloslokilosalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

As always, another great chapter of WWWM. Not only a great chapter, but a nice closing point for the story too, even if you plan to continue it in another place. I can't wait to read the full story since this kept me hooked from day 1.

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

Just, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you for a great story

I have anxiously followed the story and it is one of the best that I have read here. I have felt both a bit of "torch the bitch" and the hope that they get back together.

I am looking forward to reading the other stories because of your great skills to paint characters, draw in readers and to weave multiple stories together.

Thank you again.

sabajones623sabajones623almost 13 years ago
i'm sad

Because now I won't have anymore WWWM to look forward too... at least for now. As much as you made us all wait I've truly enjoyed every chapter. I've cried, been scared, gotten nervous, and my wife even commented on the goose bumps I had while reading your story. You are a truly gifted writer and I simply can not wait for your next installment! Until then, a good journey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

Like others before me all I can say is thank you!

I'll keep an eye out for the follow up stories when they become available.

As always you astound us DQS!

C

CSD2CSD2almost 13 years ago
where ever you take this story next

i will follow. i've been throughly entertained and i can't wait to hear more of this tale of prosecutors, big tits, revenge, redemption, and above all, love and the crazy things it make us do.

until then, thanks again bro. job well done.

pkmapkmaalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

I have followed the story and loved it. Thank you for giving it to us.

Also, I am very pleased that this story has moved you to write more. You are very good and you have a future in this - Hopefully one that makes you more money than you made pleasing us. I hope I will pick up one of your books in an airport somewhere and remember this story fondly as you make the miles slide by my little reading room in the sky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You DQS

You shared a compelling, detailed story over the course of many months, keeping a good many of us Lit readers watching the new story listings, in hope of finding your next submission.

Know that those of us that look for more than stroke stories owe you a debt of gratitude to you, for sharing your talent.

Thanks again!

SoCalCynic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It amde me see red at times but this story was really good. Almost had me thinking they would reconcile (Especially with him calling her Baby earlier) afterall but this seems like a good place to end their story. Debbie really hadn't done anything to make me want a reconciliation.

But excellent job and look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks - some stuff about the wrap-up

Thanks for the story to date - I hope to follow the story when it appears in another venue.

Anyway, a few things in this bit which amused me - the ire that Debbie showed to Aline make the "big tit" thing understandable... and why Bill+Aline isn't in the cards. In a sense I see that Debbie, as one who finds empowerment in her version of sexual attractiveness, would be threatened by Aline, which is another version of the same.

Kinda like a guy who thinks that a woman wants him for his money would be okay with her leaving for a richer guy, compared to leaving him for a poorer guy. The second casts doubt on the world view of the "only likes me for my money" set.

In fact, I was finding the bit about big breasts annoying, but I can see that it may be a stand in for the shifting sense of taste and appreciation of status that Bill has/will have. Large breasts are considered vulgar by the upper class, according to what I've noticed... and a young Bill was more attracted to such things than an older Bill would be. However, Bill would not be confortable in Alines' world either... so he needs more transformation.

Hard to say where this goes - while the title may refer to the "outing" Debbie gave herself early in the tale, I think that it may also be refering to the transformation that Bill and Debbie have to go through - the main point may not be who wins, Debbie or Bill, but rather who they become, and why the people they become after their marriage are better than the people they were during it.

DQS1 is writing in a mythic pattern - the people are all a bit larger than life. This is faithful to the feelings people have when they transform, when they are changed by their passions, and so I don't look for literal representations in the story presentation.

Again, thanks for the story - I hope to follow what you do in the future.

Green-something.

jimhesdedjimhesdedalmost 13 years ago
What a great ride!

Thanks DQS for this terrific roller coaster of a story. I would echo every bit of the praise that has been heaped upon you from the very first chapter of this story. It is ONLY because it is such a terrific tale that we are so impatient for each new chapter. And I would add that better than any other author I have read at Lit, you make every character just resonate with emotion. You are very gifted in that you flesh out your characters more than most,and in a way that makes each believable. You put them in emotional settings, and let the chips fall where they may. Man, that little meeting at the Union Hall, whew! All your characters have flaws, no perfect folks around here, and such a great imagination for storyline. I enjoyed it from the first word to the last, and it was a red-letter day when a new WWWM chapter would show up. I agree that, based on your stated intentions, it was a good stopping point. I do think you owe it to your faithful readers to let us know wherever it is that you next take these characters. Best to you in your future endeavors and thanks for sharing your gift with us! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding

Enjoyed this story and the other's. Looking forward to your next. thank's, Searching55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hat off, mate!

DQS, you are the finest writer on Literotica, hands down! Keep writing. And good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
carry on

I enjoyed reading the story very much, pls carry on

1badmofo1badmofoalmost 13 years ago
DQS, is back on the saddle,

To doing what he does best! Five stars, baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one of the most stupid stories I've ever skimmed through

From chapter 2 to the end, it's exactly the same thing, over and over and over: <p>

I know I don't deserve you; that you're out of my league, but, hey, babe, I can't help it! Spit on me, fuck me over and over and over, I still love you and will til my dying breath. I love you so much, I bought a whole bunch of insurance policies, for you and the kids. You likely will have a new and rich and handsome husband, soon, with more money and a bigger dick than mine. But you can have wahtever I have. I love you until the end, remember. <p>

I mean, what kind of fuckin' gibberish fetish is that?

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Let us know where...

I can only second all of the other positive commenters.

LakesLakesalmost 13 years ago
Thanking you for ending it on the positive note that you did, and my comments at the end of your last chapter stand.

Each WWWM chapter was brilliantly written, but as it turns out, and as I suspected, there was no way to finish this as a novel without rewriting it, paring it down to the story of Bill and Debbie, and filling it out from there. Who knows, you may someday decide to do that. I think you'll be successful.

More importantly, it seems from your comments after the conclusion of this chapter, this collection of stories called WWWM has become a fertile ground to create many novels from the characters. That makes perfect sense because there are many interesting characters to work from. Good luck! I'm glad you have regained your passion for writing again.

vintageridervintagerideralmost 13 years ago
You Sonofabitch!

...and a manipulative bastard as well! First you attract my attention with a bright, shinny object (in this case an irresistible title) then, like every accomplished pusher, you slowly provide portions of a highly additive substance until I'm hooked. NOW you tell me no more for some unspecified period of time? I can understand the psychological relief of not worrying about posting deadlines but you've totally disregarded the psychological pressure that decision places upon your readers.

While I can relate to the problems changes in life can cause, lets face it, we're all selfish bastards at heart. I don't mind being left hanging between chapters, after all, anticipation of the next fix defines the life of an addict, but not knowing when and where that next fix is coming is a little too much anticipation. If this is a ploy so that you can raise your price, it worked. How much and where do I send the check?

Regarding the other stories weaved into WWWM, brilliant! Simple stories are for simple minds. While brevity may be the soul of wit, real life is complicated and parts of your story are about things that are all too real. The complications in the story makes for a much more engaging read!

I'd like to apologize for not providing any comments up to this point as I was quite satisfied with the way the story was progressing and found your storyline fascinating, but since you raised the issue, screw the "Torch the Bitch" crowd! I freely admit that I'm a romantic. Much as we might like to think otherwise, a sad fact of life is that we all screw up, sometimes a little, sometimes spectacularly! With that thought in mind it should be more than a little difficult for anyone to be casting stones IF there is genuine sorrow and repentance. Since Bill and Debbie have shown those characteristics, although it shouldn't be quick or easy, I would very much like to see a real reconciliation between them. Just my two cents worth. Oh yes, please don't kill off Cliff in Africa. He's too good a man and too interesting a character to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That's It?

...and Tony Soprano sits at the table in the restaurant, enjoying his dinner, while the music plays in the background. The scene fades to black.... After a year, I had hoped for a bit more than this. Then again, this is just like real life; The Big Issues are blared before your eyes in banner headlines (film at eleven) and nothing ever, EVER gets resolved.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
The end of an era or is that an “error”?

And so it ends. Or does it? In case anyone was wondering if the world would stop if WWWM stopped, the sun has come up each of the last two mornings.

I really do wish DQS1 well as he moves on to other endeavors. He did provide his readers on Literotica with hours and hours of reading entertainment. You have to give him his due.

He indicates to us that he will be taking his writing talents out of Literotica and into other arenas. I can’t help but wonder though how much of an effort it will be for him to make the adjustment. At the end of this chapter he tells us of more than a few projects that he has on the drawing board. Good for him. It sounds like he has big, big plans. He definitely writes a long story and talks a big game, but does he have the “OUTLINES” to back it up? I just don’t believe it.

Many have said in the comments so far that this chapter, 6D, was the perfect place to stop. DQS1 says it leaves it open so that the “torch the bitch crowd” can imagine their final ending and those hoping for reconciliation can imagine their favorite ending. That is great! Everyone is happy then!

Still though, why is this point in the storyline a better place to end things than say at the end of chapter 2D (one year ago)? Go back and read the conversation between Bill and Debbie in 2D and compare it to the conversation that they had in 6D? Are they any different? Not a whole hell of a lot. In 2D, Bill tells Debbie that he would always take care of the mother of his children. He tells her he knows that he let his job become too much a part of his life and pushed him away from his family. He tells Debbie that they always won’t be angry at each other. He tells her basically that they have to get on with their separate lives. So in the last year of reading through this story, the relationship between Bill and Debbie moved forward not even just a little bit. Bill still loves Debbie and Debbie still loves Debbie. Debbie still has unresolved anger issues toward Bill. She still has never attempted to apologize to him, for trying to cut off his balls, or for any of the other pain that she has caused the family. She still has never admitted to herself, to the readers, to Bill or to anybody that she really cares much for him. Debbie is still the unredeemable and unlikable heroin that she has always been. She tells Bill that he could have gotten “lucky” with her in this chapter. Who needs that kind of luck?

In a span of 12 months, THIS STORY, not the myriad of subplots, not the multitude of often forgotten characters coming and going, but the story of Bill and Debbie, the spine of the story, has stayed exactly the same. It’s about two people who just didn’t have enough love between them to stay married. In the last year, that horse has been beaten so much that it has died two or three times.

If DQS1 ever had an “OUTLINE” in place for WWWM at all, it lasted perhaps through chapter 2D. After that, for a year now, the whole story has been a “bob and weave”. It did conveniently distract the audience from caring much about the “spine of the story” and whether that part of the story was moving forward at all. News flash! The spine of the story stagnated into a boring game of “Ring around the Rosy”.

As it turns out, the miscellaneous characters and the random subplots were inserted to “seed” the DQS1 universe for other much more interesting stories. Evidently though, DQS1 still believes that there is life in the Bill and Debbie saga. He promises that when it is all said and done, the story of Bill and Debbie will be presented in the form of a trilogy. I am assuming that means that we have been given the first installment here on Literotica with the presentation of WWWM. I wonder if, when DQS1 takes WWWM into this other publishing/distribution arena (for lack of a better way to describe and understand his explanation of it), whether he will keep many of those random subplots (or distractions) in the first part of the trilogy. Maybe, if he has a good “OUTLINE”.

I’m not certain why anyone at this point wants to read any thing more about the Bill and Debbie relationship? DQS1 didn’t seem to have any urgency to move their story along through out the entirety of part one of the trilogy. Would I be interested in reading the next two parts of the trilogy? Someday maybe. But I think that I would need to see some “OUTLINES” first.

Does anyone know whether Lew and Mona have had a baby yet?

art1972art1972almost 13 years ago
best ever story - sad

You are gifted, just stating the obvious. If you are keeping a list please put me on it. The list - those who want to keep in touch. I'm sorry you were hounded into writing off site. I agree with what you are doing and hope it is a lesson the literotica community to let authors have there space. Please keep us informed where we can get other works on what ever you write. You entertained me, that is what it is all about . Have fun in life, after all it is what we all want.

Bogeymon73

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

Good ending-I look forward to your next tale and thank you for the hours of entertainment.

bartolobartoloalmost 13 years ago
Directed to Missouri

I read you recent comments and agree with what you say except for one thing, viz., that Debbie and Bill have not changed since Chapter 02A. I feel that there has been rather significant changes in each of them: in their lives, thoughts, and understanding of one other. For example, in chapter 06D, Bill easily accepts sitting in Debbie's home, being sociable with his ex and his ex mother and father-in-laws, and Debbie isn't criticizing him now. Debbie has slowed down in the social area and as lover she has had only Clint Abbott since the divorce; and the Debbie/Clint relationship is regarded by them as only the best of friends. Debbie hasn't been to night clubs and hasn't been searching for a younger lover. That wasn't the Debbie we learned about in Chapters 1 and 2A- plus a couple of following chapters. Bill got himself into physical shape, has several lady friends like Aline and Myra, and has attained an international media coverage related to his courtroom ability.

I don't understand what is going on in DQS's life. WWWM is not finished, just like an earlier story of his, "Moment of Clarity." Perhaps he's going to continue the story in another "place." If so, I'd like to know where. I think DQS is an effective composer of stories such like WWWM. I regard WWWM as a superb story. I'd even say that in the hands of the right script writers and the right Hollywood director and staff, this story could make it on the silver screen.

Romantic1Romantic1almost 13 years ago
Fan!!!

I am your fan for life! Your writing is superb. I shall wait with baited breath for all the variations of your future stories and chapters. This was a wonderful series.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago
Ring around the Rosy

I haven't actually read the past few chapters, but I did read the comments. From those I certainly could glean enough information to know what happened in the particular chapter.

I must say, DQS leaving it hanging in the middle of things was a brilliant move. Leaving it ambiguous, will they or won't they, maybe, perhaps, write your own ending. Everybody is happy, and the discussion about whether Bill and Debbie get back together again will be endless!

Since I had lost interest months ago, and hadn't read the last few chapters, I didn't feel it my place to comment. But I do have to add something right now.

After having read MissouriUSA and Bartolo's comments just now, I agree with Missouri. (And Missouri has said it much more eloquently than I will, probably.)

Bill and Debbie have not changed since the beginning of the story. When it comes down to it, what really matters, has not changed.

As Missouri said, Bill still loves Debbie, and Debbie still loves Debbie.

Bill being able to talk to Debbie and her parents, Debbie not criticizing him (she can't, being divorced and all, not because she won't), Debbie not fucking every guy who see her boobs, Bill getting back in shape, Bill having lady friends, ALL OF THAT do not matter.

Bill still loves Debbie, Debbie still loves Debbie. The circumstances may have changed, but the people have not. There is no personal growth when it comes to these two.

Remember way back when? When Bill couldn't get over Debbie? Surprise, Bill still isn't over Debbie.

Remember way back when? When Debbie told her therapist that "only my opinion counts"? Surprise, she still thinks that. Debbie thinks that her boobs and pussy are golden. And Bill could've gotten "lucky" with her (I'm doing you a huge favor for letting you touch me, buddy!). Wait, that's not from the beginning of the story! That's this chapter!

Debbie is still the same selfish, narcissistic slut from the start of the story.

Like another commenter said at the previous chapter, it's like reading Groundhog Day.

To conclude, and not make it a bashfest. The beginning was great, riveting and compelling, but it kinda petered out into Groundhog Day. And that Groundhog Day could've ended many chapters earlier.

To be honest, I don't think I will read any future stories, there's too much of a cuckold/male humiliation fetish going on.

I wish you the best on your future endeavours, DQS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very disappointing.

This story went downhill from chapter 5a, it went round and round. MissouriUSA is absolutely right. Right from the beginning DQS said he had the ending in his mind, god knows what ending it was, this was a complete let down and a disappointment. A whole fucking year, and we go nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

I' m thanking you from Italy, using the worst English you'll ever see, only to thank you for this wonderful story. Hope to have a chance to read your version of the end of the story. Thank you again. luigi

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 13 years ago
Well, as predicted, this collection of stories ran out of gas and crashed...

I'm sad that I was right all along. With all the characters floating in and out, and the phantom sub plots that were tangential to the main storyline, there was no way to pull this all together into a coherent whole that could fly. DQS wrote each chapter brilliantly, but he turned a blind eye to novel-length story telling. He continually wrote comments to clue us into the fact that he knew what he was doing with WWWM; he knew how to write a novel; it was all in his head. It's too bad. If he opened himself to growing as a novel-length storyteller, with his talent, he could be a great novelist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nothing More I Can Say

that hasn't already been said.

Except we...your loyal readers need you to finish this...Please.

From a Reader in Saint Augustine

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 13 years ago
Addendum to my comments on Ch 06C

I stated that I thought you had lost focus and would leave the readers either unsatisfied or leave an incomplete story. You have succeeded on both counts. Further, I think this is not the ending that you had envisioned at the beginning of the story. This ending only established there would be no RAAC. There are so many unresolved issues in this novel that it cries for a proper and just completion. You are a wonderful and talented writer and I feel that your conscience will not allow such an ending stand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A stop to writing but without any real resolution

Really bad writers start a story, but can't continue it.

Real hacks deploy last minute ruses to resolve massive conflicts they created.

But the worst of the worst, write and write and write, but never resolve the story.

You sir are now in the last group. I feel very much that I have wasted every minute I spent reading the tale. You failed as a story teller, just as a comedian fails to deliver the punchline, you failed to compete the story.

Shame on you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous