All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 06D'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 592 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT A WASTE!!

All of that time and writing talent to come up with what is basically an RAAC piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The conclusion:

The characters throughout intrigued me and unlike a lot of stories or novels I found myself being a little conflicted about how I wanted them to evolve and end up. As I believe most of us avid readers can attest, a good storyteller can draw you into their world for a short period of time and manipulate our fantasies into desiring an optimal outcome and drawing us into the storyline further in order to see if that outcome becomes “reality”. So having that fantasy outcome waver and evolve was both refreshing and interesting..... one problem with this, I’m still needing to know!

Thank you for the read,

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where is the end?....

Fantastic story, great characters, but where did you go? Bill and Aline that has miles to go,Debbie going back to her college party days endless stories, and the big trial with the Cartel, wow so much.......but we land flat what a great shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jesus! What a fucking opus! Wish you'd put a nail on the coffin, but still . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I rated every chapter 5 stars. I have never commented on any other story. Fantastic in all ways!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping

Bro please make a reconciliation please maan have read the entire story and I am hoping for that, make Deb do something for her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long road to nowhere

Give it some semblance of closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent! Exceptional and very entertaining.

Keep the excellent and very entertaining work! Exceptional! Mike in Cincinnati. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please finish the story

Please close off all the loose ends and complete the story. This is a wonderful story with interesting characters that are well developed that deserve to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A wonderful Story.

I read all 21 chapters, for the most part, non-stop. I could not put down the story of Bill and Debbie. It was touching and engrossing. I'd like to know if they ever reconciled.

I would, really, like to know where I can find the remaing 2 parts of this trilogy.

Gave 5 STARS for each chapter.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

Lovely story.. Sounded like they were going to get back together. Only part I did not like was when maitland creamed his pants talking to paula. That ruined his reputation of angel of death.

PaulinndPaulinndover 3 years ago
Great story

A Long story, but great chacter developement!

Love the people you brought into my mind!!

A+ for the people in your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Astounding

Extraordinary, engrossing story. You explain yourself brilliantly at the end, where you have intertwined a number of characters, the cases he is engaged in or possibly going to be engaged in. Plus the relationships of main characters with passing ships in the night, possible dead ends and possibilities.

I am generally in awe of authors and their abilities. But so far you are on a pedestal. I am grateful that I have found you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn you, Mr Steel

I now have more books to buy.

After reading this series, I'm hooked.

Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please

there is another writer n this site by the name of 'Finish the Damn Story' as you probably well know. my comment to you mr Steele is FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

excellent story so far.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

LOVED IT ALL. HOWEVER EVERY PAGE I HAD TO EDIT OUT THE MULTITUDE OF dot dot dot dot dot dots and the dot dot dot dot dots and the dot dot dot dots and the dot dot dots and the dot dots. WHY CAN'T YOU USE A COMMA AND ALLOW US TO INTERPRET A PAUSE OR AN EXCLAMATION AS WE READ IT? FUCK THIS STORY WAS A LITERARY NIGHTMARE HAVING TO EDIT EVERY PAGE TO BE ABLE TO LOAD IT INTO A TEXT READER AND NOT DEAL WITH THE dot dot dots THAT SO FUCKING MANY AUTHORS NEED TO USE IN THEIR STORIES! WHAT A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT! HOWEVER I STILL THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT STORY!

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

So the next part of the story is available on amazon kindle store... where are the parts afte that. I see there are references to the massacre at the courthouse so it seems those are written but I couldn't find them ? Any help please ?

KleanthesKleanthesabout 3 years ago
Too many notes

This is strong writing, and the author has invested a lot of himself. It fuzzes out a bit at times which contrasts to a very sharp focus in other places. So OK, he likes tits. How is that a black mark? I knew a guy once who said he didn't like tits, but he was a damn liar. My problem is not so trope-ical. I find that the main characters are growing ever more remote from people with whom I might sympathize. As this intensifies we are approaching a point at which I just don't care about them. Maybe that's the evil plan here; a literary conceit of some kind. If so, it's working!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My third read of this story, any chance of Aline's phone number I am closer than you. France is just across the English Channel. I think I fell in love with her.

Loved Bills character and the story.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

dqs you are a very good writer I hope you make some money at it. Your ending was well thought out no burning the and no mushy resurgence of their love.

It would have been interesting if you changed the scene where the cop was going to kill and the wife rushes in and shoots the cop dead saving her husbands life. Thanks for sharing these stories with an appreciative audience.

gentoletgentoletabout 3 years ago

very good story so far for me...I'm so attach to all the character in this story. I already read book 4 and I can't wait to read book 5...Anyone know when it will be release?

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesabout 3 years ago

I have to say that I was/am hoping he Bill will end up with Aline. I guess it's just the romantic in me. That or the five concussions I had between 2016 and 2020 have just turned my brain to jello.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I binge read this story and while it did take quite a while to get through it I'm glad I did finish it. Many people probably hoped for the traditional happy ending with Bill and Debbie getting back together, but your ending was a better fit than that.

Thanks for the read.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Good story, frustrated me mightily, but that’s your job.

Gave it 5/5

Did you do anymore regarding this story, is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
triology

Where can we have the offsite novels of yours egtriologu dt

GlobalwestGlobalwestalmost 3 years ago

Where I can read book 4?

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Far

Far too long,Paula Donnaly and the granny killer add nothing to the story.Also why did the OldMan not have the cartel thug killed as he did Dean.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had to stop one night at 1;30 in the morning; I'm too old for that; you owe me half a night's sleep! In case you're wondering, the story was too gripping for me to stop, in spite of the fact that I've been reading good literature for 70 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not been active here since 2013 so one assumes we aint getting any more from this author......shame

gasperguy69gasperguy69almost 3 years ago

Nooooo! I was so into this story! Now I've got to go ride the waves of the internet to find the full version!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Far

Far too long a story,for what I was ie not much.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

"Why didn't I love you enough to see past the fat and the middle-aged bald guy and see the man you always were?" Cause you're a dumbass, Debbie. Didn'tcha know that a bird in hand is worth however many more in your bush? Was a wild ride, drawn out considerably longer than it needed to be. Separation seemed like the right thing to do. Kinda hoping he does somehow get together with Aline. Doesn't seem likely, considering the circumstances, but crazier things happen all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was kind of hoping to hear more about Aline, as I've been married to a smoking hot French girl for the last 40 years.Now keep in mind I'm more of an ass/leg man, so huge titties aren't my thing (can take or leave them) which pisses some women off. She's never dull, and she keeps me coming home every night with that hot tight body of hers (even after all of these years). I guess what Bill really needs to do is take a vacation up to Quebec and find another hot French girl. But enough of that. It was a long read of a story. It was pretty decent, even though it was written over 10 years ago. It flowed well, and most of the time kept the reader in suspence as to what was going to happen next. Some of the pages seemed to be filler, repeating the action fro a couple of pages prior. Otherwise a pretty decent effort.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Thank-you!

calibamma707calibamma707almost 3 years ago
Good one

I see from a comment that this one is over 10 years old. Very good one as it started out making Bill look like a wimp but he soon became the kind I like to read about although that skank would have paid forever for her words and actions with me…if this one is that old there should be many more from this writer I like his work..10 stars ⭐️

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the 'Bill and Debbie' saga although it did run out of steam in the middle when I almost gave up. Then it suddenly energized again with flashbacks to their meeting and courtship in Gainesville. I particularly enjoyed the section where he witnesses her tryst with the black football star and consequently their relationship nearly founders. I still can't work out where Bill's guardian angel, the mystery 'old man', came from, perhaps I dozed off in that section (not unknown). I expected a happy ending with Bill bedding Debbie and the conception of a 3rd child to celebrate their re-union, but alas I was disappointed. If this saga is continued somewhere out there in the ether I would love to know. Also, I have ordered the book 'Pavane' that Bill was reading in his university bed when trying to forget that brazen slut Debbie after her tryst with the Black footballer. 5 stars and added to my favorites.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

After a few days to mull over this saga, I realised that there are a few open ends. What happened to Lew Walters and his marriage? Did his wife find pastures new? Also, the Dave Brandon sexual encounter with Paula Donnally was a crime, yet Bill Maitland does not do anything about it. In the UK the offence is 'Misconduct in Public Office' where a law enforcement official seeks sexual services from a female criminal. I am sure that such behavior is also a criminal offence in Florida. In addition, by covering up Dave Brandon's tryst with Paula, Bill is also committing an offence. OK, I am nit-picking and it is fiction, but I had to have my say. I'll now get back in my box and not utter another word.

ArdieffArdieffalmost 3 years ago

What an intriguing cast of characters and interesting tale. Enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A really excellent and thoroughly enjoyable read. Sadly the author hasn't published anything here for 10 years so we are unlikely to see any follow up promised by the author. I am disappointed but not surprised that this didn't end up as a reconciliation story. he way the author played it towards the end really did suggest that that might be possible. Where I think the story failed is the sessions that Debbie had with Teller the psychiatrist. At no time during these session did the issue of her sex drive come up. This story is in the world of literotica so it's almost natural to have oversexed women but Debbie went far beyond that. I truly think the author should have investigated Debbie's overt sex drive and used it as a sub plot to understanding her actions prior to telling Bill she no longer loved him. None of her emotional issues were really dealt with. In real life someone who indulged in, and needed, the amount of sex that Debbie did would have been seen as someone with deep emotional and mental issues. Using sex to mask deep insecurities.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

An excellent novel with many side stories and big breasted women with insatiable appetites for sex. Of course sex portrayed here and even that sex on all the pornography sites is not quite real, at least from my point of view. I feel sex with out love is not much better than masturbation and masturbation sometimes is better than sex when there is no love. Of course that's just the point of view by an old man. This writer is very enjoyable to read, action, mystery, love and sex that about covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But there is more! Check out Daniel Q. Steele on Amazon. Time to dust off my Kindle. Thanks for the great read Mr Steele. Looking forward to following this story. So much for getting stuff done around the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There were no voting on the previous chapters, neither will there be one this final chapter.

From the first mention of titflesh that had grown men drooling and producing instant hard-ons, I just had to snigger, then I just read on, and on.

Sure, the author has talent, much much more than most of the authors on this site. A very original story line, and well planned, albeit a little dragged out with insignificant dialogue in between.

But geez, it was repeated ad nauseam that spoiled it from the word go, Since 'a' is first and 'dd' or 'fff++ further along in the alphabet, with 'b' and 'c' in between, let's say the middle road, I still am of the opinion that the old saying 'the closer the bone, the sweeter the meat' Amen.

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago
You aren't missing much if you skip the Amazon sequels

He still love/hates Debbie whilst banging his way through more big titted babes. He has horrible people all out to kill him and nothing gets resolved, other than who signs up to kill him next. For a middle aged prosecutor, he is basically getting to the recycled level of plot points of the last couple of Jack Reacher dreck.

If you want to waste your time and raise your frustration level as he still stews over his ex, the books are super cheap on Amazon, but book 4 is short. It also ends on a cliffhanger and no sequel has been written in a while. My suggestion is to cut your losses and find a chapter here which suits you as a good "ending" point.

MarciaBradyMarciaBradyover 2 years ago

As I read this story it morphed from the reason it hooked me - Bill and Debbie's relationship troubles - into more of a gritty crime drama. And Bill and Debbie's troubles slowly took a backseat. I guess one should expect this, the desolution of their marriage causing them to be less and less important to the plot as they came to terms with what mostly Debbie had done.

Let's be clear, she caused this, and she could also have prevented it. I do like that you gave us a glimmer of hope, that if they got together again - and I believe they should try in spite of all that's happened - that Debbie is the one who will have to choose him again and pursue him.

However, as I read this, it also began to feel like Kojak and a raunchy version of The World Turns had been smashed together in a particle accelerator. It's engaging, but chaotic, and there is little hint of resolution.

It's not RAAC, it's not BTB, it's constant WT/WT. It's feels like the only way you're going to ever see any resolution to Bill and Debbie's troubles is by wading through a bloody crime drama littered with the worst of humanity's offerings.

I started to feel like I was watching a TV show, where the writer's were constantly throwing one road block or another between the two most important characters, simply to keep the tension going and keep the viewer focused on a B plot. It frustrates more than it titillates - by constantly tearing Debbie's character down with little vignettes of her slutty behavior, right up until the end (and I assume continuing in your Kindle continuation of this series). The phone call/sex from Norm was disgusting, and only seemed to be put there to further damage Debbie's character with its timing. It didn't matter that Debbie shut him down this time because what she'd done with Norm that night at the Christmas party was simply reprehensible on her part, THREE YEARS before.

Bill's extra weight was an excuse. He wasn't absent. He was right there at that party, while she was fucking around a hundred feet from him!

You can see that Bill and Debbie will never figure it out: what makes Debbie so angry when she tries to be intimate with him, why Bill didn't burn the emails like he told Dave Brandon to burn the DVD Paula Donnally had recorded, why Debbie doesn't realize how she was setting herself up for the fall with her overly flirtatious behavior, how she is projecting so many of her own insecurities onto Bill. She sees the physical softening and aging of Bill, brought about in large part by the demands of his work, and sees herself in him, her own aging and less sexy body (in her own eyes).

She can't face her own aging as much as she can't face his. He's a reminder, a symbol of her decreasing sexual market value.

And Debbie clearly forgot in her wedding vows too, that little part about 'for richer and for poorer, and in sickness and health', and apparently more. She was shallow and superficial in her assessment of Bill. She objectified him, made him ugly in her own eyes, to give herself an excuse to fuck around like she did before she met Bill.

Sure, Bill didn't help matters by letting himself go so much. However, if Bill really worked as hard as he apparently does, I really can't imagine him being anything more than flabby from the lack of exercise, not obesely fat. It sounds like he works so hard he barely has time to eat. So, an obese workaholic Bill seemed a little contrived, and that still shouldn't have been the straw that broke their marriage's back.

Daniel, I'm not sure if I can continue this story on Kindle, because it simply looks like continuing WT/WT, while two people who really love each other continue to engage in largely superficial sex and affairs, affairs that will only push them further apart. I was constantly hoping for (and expecting) some hot and steamy makeup sex between Bill and Debbie - maybe some angry cathartic sex at the very least. It may not have resolved anything, but it would have been nice to see the sparks fly nonetheless - to have a little hope.

But it looks to me like Bill and Debbie will never find any meaningful resolution to their problems, never address them. It appears that there will never be an epiphany moment that explains what really happened between them, that the author has kept this a mystery I can't help believing will never be resolved.

I think I'll live with the open-ended ending here. There is some hope that eventually Debbie will realize she's so angry because she really loves him, and constantly playing around behind his back, even if only flirtatious, doesn't fit between her and the love of her life; a love that - by his very nature - should have been treated so much better than that. That the anger she is projecting onto Bill is really at herself.

I just don't think we'll ever see it. So, I'll simply spin the story in my head from this point forward.

BTW, Paula Donnally was right: women really are the ones running the world, the ones with the real power, and this story has a peculiar way of emphasizing that fact. Paula makes the smarmy male cartel bosses look like pipsqueaks, amateurs, with her manipulative behavior.

It's true. The vast majority of men don't have a chance when a pretty woman makes a choice.

Any choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As just another old guy who reads a lot, I can only say with real truth, "Wow! What a good read". Could portions be improved, English and grammar corrected, and so on? Of course.

Assuming this story was written to entertain and to bring the reader into another world for a time, it is wildly successful. Again, "Wow! What a good read."

Thank you so much Daniel Steele

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but I'm a little confused. I read this story years before and wanted to refresh my memory. But ot bothered my that in this version the total story about how Maitland was injured in college saving his future wife is missing? Why is that?

DoctimeDoctimeover 2 years ago

An unfinished symphony. I really liked Aline. She was really the only”normal” female -

Normal tits, a vagina that wasn’t looking for a coke can with a knob on the end and only mildly promiscuous, and not a slut. Just a married lady who lived apart from her husband who was a cickhound

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An amazing story. I however am unable to connect with Debbie in any way. She spends her young life using her body and trying to fuck her way through all the best looking men. It was laughable when she was offended because Bill thought she also fucked the rich guy. Bill was a fool for not running away. You don't marry the slut unless you want your soul crushed.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Excellent. Although, much longer than needed with all the extra "drama". Did like Bill's family surprising him on his birthday and the 2 women making great katy remarks. Just wished for more comments on his kids and in-laws reactions. Thought that was one of the funnier parts of the story. Still torn with the idea of them remarrying or Bill finding love again and Debbie alone. She seems to have no real concept of real love, just being worshipped ? because of her beauty and willingness to have sex, often

ZdenkoZdenkoover 2 years ago

This is terrific story,very well written.I like it very much. I'm also interested in the trilogy and if is written I would like to read it and where can I get it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good (if very long and convoluted) story BUT the continuing, repeated emphasis on large bosoms and erections is very unreal! Not all men are turned on by well-endowed women and not all women are turned on by well-endowed men!

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

I haven't made any comments yet, I wanted to finish the story. I went through a simular midlife maturity growth spurt. My 45 year old wife took up with a 25 year old car detailer after she came into a million+ inheritance. She married him and and had 2 kids by him. ( both downs) my release from her came when she called me to ask why men got crazy at age 30. What's this about she was crying and said her husband left her for a twenty five year old. I said. "like you did to me?" She- "I'm sorry" me you had to realize you were renting, didn't you. Your money's gone, true?" And I started laughing so hard I fell off the couch. That's when I became a free man. Karma's a bitch but sometimes she's your bitch.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 2 years ago

It was ok. There was an awful lot of blah blah. Could have been 4 chapters shorter and been a lot better as there was so much filler.

Bill was an ok character but Debbie was completely fucking nuts and not likeable in any way. Wifey said don't read this as its a very boring and not my cup of tea.

She was spot on as usual.

I've given you 3 * and that was pushing it.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

OK know your in rea

Trouble, I found you on kindle.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Story is perfect in every way possible except Debbie..... Burn the bitch in the hell.....

Also paul's story also is incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Change nothing!

Thank You.

Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Devoted quite some time to this…very good indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finished the wwwm. It hurt to read how neglectful, I had been in my marriage. It takes two and this book has helped me know I want my marriage to be. It's has to start with me. Thank you.

Rage632Rage632over 2 years ago
Great story

Where can I finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story and the characters plot twists and outcome’s. Honestly one of the better reads I’ve had in a long time. High recommend anyone to read awesome work👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of twists and turns for little gain.

ffarmerffarmerover 2 years ago

I thought what Dr. Teller had uncovered in Debbie's past with her Aunt would come in to play and lead to a reconciliation. I'm disappointed this part of the plot wasn't developed.

TangomoreTangomoreover 2 years ago

Where can one see more of this story?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

I find myself disappointed. First, the logic of this whole story line is about the most convoluted mess I have ever come across. Debbie is probably the most sociopathic narcissistic self entitled toxic slut ever created on this site. Frankly, she even eclipses Linda in February Sucks for sheer toxicity of her contempt for any decency whatsoever. Now that is fundamental here, but I am astounded at the utter chaos of the main character. Yes he is the angel of death...but this is a joke. This character is probably the most pathetic joke of a husband ever and stands in direct opposition to Wicked Witch Donna. Yes you have to keep this thing going, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY would spend 10 seconds putting up with the utter contempt and feckless sociopathic nonsense that Donna puts out to everyone she touches. So the story line breaks down because the logic of the story simply does not make sense...and since it does not make common sense, the author fails to convince the reader to sufficiently suspend disbelief to get us really involved in the characters and the absurd branching mess of a story line.

Then, to top it all, the convoluted mess caused by all the myriad of rabbit trails gets too complex to handle and in this chapter, the author QUITS without resolving jack squat, This leaves us, as readers with nothing....and that is the worst condemnation that I can give any long story train.

1 STAR.... you could do much much better than this. Next time figure out where you are going with the whole thing...and outline it prior to writing the first chapter. Then STICK to your over all outline...Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS), The problem with this mess is that you had so very many rabbit trails that you had to resort to rather excessive Deux Ex Machina interventions to recapture the whole thing.... Eventually by Chapter 6A. the whole mess got too complex to work...and you dumped it in this chapter without any resolution whatsoever,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the better stories i have read here. You have worked hard to make your characters real and something most anyone can relate to. It seems every chapter was open ended a d had me wishing for more. 5 plus stars

Nasty56Nasty56over 2 years ago

Why didn’t you finish the story as you hinted….?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not allow two people who love each other, are now attracted to one another, and who have so much to offer the other, reconcile. Why write these stories of tortuous ambiguity. Why point everything in one direction only to veer off at the final turn. Are there a class of readers who are addicted to heartbreak? Can no one be happy in the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like while the quality of this story has been slightly up and down over its course, I have to admit there were times when I absolutely couldn’t put it down. There were some great character moments in this story and I feel like with the right editing it would be absolutely publishing worthy.

If I could give some construct criticism though, I must admit a lot of the the legal side plots just didn’t feel like they were integrated fully into bill and debbies’ story. There were definitely points where although the stakes of his cases were life and death, they still felt less interesting to me than whatever was happening with Debbie. I understand the need for the changes in his personal life to move the plot forward but I just feel like something a bit slower and subtler might’ve worked better?

Also I’m not fully sure that their kids were used to best effect. It sometimes felt like the classic case of characters constantly talking about how important their kids were without actually doing anything with/about them. I understand that at times the distant relationships with them were deliberately to show the various low points of the protagonists. But there were certain points, such as Debbie immediately introducing doug to them, and bill prioritising spending time with with Aline whom he’d know for a week over them, that just made the kids feel like props who were there to show which parent was ‘winning’ at any given time.

I think for example it would’ve been more interesting to have Debbie a more interesting character if she’d prioritised the kids over Doug from the beginning. Showing us that she was a good parent, rather than having people tell us. Or bill having to include his kids with his meetings with Aline and justifying it as her just being a ‘friend’ not a romantic partner. The sexual tension could’ve built up and having bills kids interact with her could’ve been a juicier and more organic way of ratcheting up Debbies’ jealousy.

sam456789sam456789over 2 years ago

Dude.... 11 years.... FINISH THE STORY!!!!!

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

What Sam456789 said

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

It really does not stretch credibility to believe Bill and Deb would reconcile. An opportunity clearly was there when Bill was shot. And BTW I know several couples who have spent a year or so apart and then re-married. Including me! :-) And a couple of couples who re-did it after several years.

Let him have his fling with those tits and then discover that it takes more. I do remember being hot as all hell for a woman and then finding that even though we were hot and sexy as hell for others there simply was no magic, and we both simply became friends who set each other up with others that did have a touch of magical heat. Just let the Flower Saint Book be great and then kill the sucker off.

Paul and Paula are real interesting. Write there story separately. He reminded me of one of John Ring's heroes. And at least two very dangerous people. BUT for god's sake have some foundation for him being able to do what he does. That tendon strength has some basis in reality by a small part. Incredible hard physical work as a child has a far greater impact. Ala Sonny Liston. Even so, he would have to have LEARNED fighting technique to utilize that power. Ask someone to advice you on that. Work that Latino who started Paula on her road into that Cartel Drug thing and have Paul decide to HUNT them personally. You write great, tell the stories and use some real experts to edit and give assistance where needed. help...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

I read this story years ago and didn't finish it. At the time I became bored with it. It is not what I usually look for on Literotica, but I gave it a second read because of prequel story by Kalimaxos, "Paul and Paula". I enjoyed this story a lot. I think the characters were well thought out and well developed. They stayed true to themselves. I couldn't find a villain or hero in this story. Depending on the situation I liked and disliked each character at any given time. Judging from the dates on his stories DanielQSteele1 doesn't publish on Literotica any more. I would like to find out if he still publishes elsewhere.

jas1345jas1345about 2 years ago

loved the story it was one of the most captivating ive ever read would like to know where to find the rest of it

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

I took three days to read this only to find out you did not finish it: "When I finish the story, which will be in a triology format, I will definitely inform anyone who's interested via LITEROTICA on where the full trilogy can be found."

If you tell me where ending is for your Literotica readers, I will post it as a comment in the lasr chapter.

I cannot imagine why you have not done this 10 years later ... seem rude.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

The author forgot to tell us where the ending is. He has 4 versions of this story on kindle. Search for "When We Were Married". One of the stories is free. Not sure where the ending of this story is among those four versions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cannot get the connection between WWWM and this story. I'll just have to go back. LP

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Oh, five!! This was a marvelous read. I'd favor Aline coming back into Bill's life myself.

One comment on the character of Debbie. Literally. Granted everything else, she gave up on Bill. Once in college, and then . Bill getting consumed by his work did not equate to that. As noted near the end, she certainly could have manipulated him into a gym. A better woman would just have loved him, fat or slim, short and balding. Loved him with her every breath. Beauty does not equal character though, does it? Easy for anyone else to say. The beautiful and the handsome get tested more often and more severely than the short or the mousy. I know I've seen it in friends' lives, and seen their guilt and pain at hurting each other. You got that into the story. Amaizngly good. Thank you for a memorable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My lord, are you incapable of writing a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read up to when he and his son was at fighting club and his son had got in an augument with a fighter and bill had gotten hurt bad protecting his son. The last part of this chapter was in the hospital. He was in a coma, ex-wife and son was there. The daughter walked in and told mother that if dad died she would no longer talk to mother.

If you could tell me if you had written more and where I would find it. I hesitate to give e-mail but I would like the information so my e-mail is bell@gorge.net

thank you

Slider_48167Slider_48167almost 2 years ago

Just finished the re-read. I’m probably more impressed than after the first reading. Well developed, tight and emotion evoking!

I hope you are well and actually finished the story.

Bob Czapski / slider_48167@yahoo.com

VSR1995VSR1995almost 2 years ago

Just read it, great story and the characters are just out of this world. I am kind of in two boats, the rational in me wants Debbie and Bill to move on with their lives and be supportive co-parents, but after listening to what happened with Debbie’s aunt and how it affected her and Bill’s relationship, I would like to see them give it another go. Would love to read the upcoming part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would really to read more about Bill & even Debbie.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

I know the author says she'll continue this story off site but, one strand I wish she would have at least come close to wrapping up in these chapters is Debbie's sessions with the shrink. He seemed to think she would finally pull her head out of her ass enough to finally realize why she really decided to blow up her marriage. Just leaves me curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great piece of writing You have woven a lot of topics into this I wish I could join but literotica will not let me register Look forward to the new writings (jaybee186)

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

Ultimately, this was a very poorly constructed novel, sloppily written, filled with obvious errors, and disappointing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A captivating read, hit all the intrigue and emotional buttons. Looking forward to the follow stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you! Fun read o er the past 2 weeks. I look for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, all that and still no real ending.

immagetitimmagetitalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for writing this. Finished the entire series in three days. I’m at loss for words right now. But damn it is emotional.

Again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gostei porém Bill e mão de vaca . Não comprou uma joia pra mulher. Pq ela não falou que ainda o amava não lutou por ele ? Ele poderia até pegar o câncer como a garota o amaldiçou porém pode se recuperar já que no 2 momento a mesma falou que ele deveria viver bastante.

Espero ler mais da sua história. Me ajudou com problema pessoal .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have enjoyed reading this story. Thank you, you have given me cause to immerse myself into the complex lives of your characters, even empathise with their emotional struggles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Google people…..Google.

the_sensualistthe_sensualistover 1 year ago

Loved the story. A non-cohabitation genuine friendship between exes can work, but I would hope Aline and Bill could make their temporary unions permanent. But for this one, only saddened that Aline was not there at the end, made for a good read. Thank you.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Loved it and wish i had not read it because i like a burn or racc. finish.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Debbie says: "Why didn't I love you enough to see past the fat and the middle-aged bald guy and see the man you always were?" She finally realizes she is a selfish, self centered bitch of a slut. Someone that has no concern for others. I is always about her, her and her. It's a little late in the story to soften her a make her into a real and caring person. In fact Bill is doing a great job torturing her, How? By being nice to and his kids. She knew what she was doing to him and rubbed it in his face every chance she got. Reminds me a bit of my ex wife, not quite as bad but she was selfish bitch also. Good writing, you sure wrote Debbie well and made us all hate her, even if she did have big tits. I'm wondering, do you have tit fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just have them realize that they still love each other and reconcile. Jesus, do you have to Nate Hawthorne the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't believe that a true author would start something like this....leave it unfinished....then move it to Amazon and charge you....and then leave it unfinished. Someone just needs to take it over and write a true ending. I have never seen something so callous on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous