All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 06D'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 592 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible

By far, the most incredible story I've ever read literotica. There are other fantastic authors that I've enjoyed greatly, but nothing comes close to this saga.

But I read way too much of guys getting hard dicks from just a voice or looking at tits, to last me the rest of my life. And while it comes through loud and clear that the author has a real 'hardon' over huge tits, I read enough about giant jugs to last me the rest of my life.

But, such a fantastic work of art, this story.

racingdonracingdonover 10 years ago
Couldn't put it down

I could not put this down. Reading it on my ipad and on my phone. I didn't want it to end and the final chapter brought ears to my eyes. I hope to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Throw him under a bus

He lost everything in your story. Why not finish him off? Cripple him, blind him

And give him herpes. Your writing is not uplifting. You must have suffered terribly.

xtchrxtchrover 10 years ago
a FANTASTIC STORY

This was a well written and well thought story. I couldn't stop reading and I didn't want it to end. The ending actually fooled me. I thought you were going to bring them back together again. I try to predict what is going to happen in stories that I read, but you kept surprising me. The characters were very well-developed (in words not body parts). The only problem is that the women are all so beautiful and have fantastic bodies and are so sexy, etc. I would some normal women. Keep up the good work.

I have read all your stories on this site and I enjoyed how you tied a lot of them together. I had to go back and reread some of your stories to re-acquaint myself with the characters. Bravo!

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Wow Just Wow!

What more can you say you are an incredible writer! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And... More please

Great story and we'll developed characters!

Will Bill and Debbie's story continue?

I read all your work that I can find on Lit. Paul and Paula made more sense after reading WWWM. You mentioned more stories based on WWWM characters including Bill and Debbie. Where?

TwosheddzTwosheddzover 10 years ago
Continuation Available

I periodically check Amazon and B&N for WWWM and saw the third book was finally there. Search under author name Daniel Quentin Steele. What we see here was published as two ebooks. If you liked these, you'll love the third book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

First let me say this is a great story and I am more than a bit sad it is over. I hope you do write more about Bill and Debbie as there are lots of threads for you to follow.

There are parts that I thought you needed more proof reading but please don't take that as anything more than something constructive. This book could have been published as far as I am concerned.

Great story and I look forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My thoughts about this series as a whole

Mhmm, hard one.

I like your style of writing, i never noticed it, which means you did an outstanding job, no obvious mistakes and it was pleasant to read - so you get a big plus for that. I liked the story and while some of it was a bit cliché and some was pretty unbelievable but all in all it was very good.

I think you overdid it a bit with debbies past slutieness and overdid it a bit with the whole fame and "success" bill has in his job ,it didnt stop me from reading though and wasnt that annoying (the angel of death thing was a bit meh though).

The worst imo is the sexual part, this is a erotica site and you didnt do very well on that part, while i do like a good story it is not the main reason i visit this site. The sex felt very short, random (mostly earlier chapters were you put in a very short part of debbie having sex in a otherwise completly non sexual chapter which felt like it was there just to justify it beeing posted here). There is no passion, no fun in them, the sec scenes feel like something you had to include. Really a big minus there.

All in all, a very good job on the story, but due to the weak erotica part not one i was blown away by. Porps for just wirting this monument though, its quite a lot you put on paper here.

Id rate it a 3/5, with 5 being outstanding, 3 beeing good. As the lit system kind of judges anything not 4.5+ to be crap i will not vote but thats what i would rate the story.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
question

I don't think I missed a chapter but, the only thing I don't think you resolved was Lew and Mona.....can someone enlighten me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just as

worth-less as chapt 1.

yuck, a star, not some stars.

smokepolesmokepoleover 10 years ago
good finale'

This last "chapter"/subsection was one of the best written. I think you caught up on all the character slips and rolled the ending up into a really decent closure.

I secretly had hoped Aline would come back for him (partially because she had been the sharpest thorn to Debbie) because she was the first to break the barrier in him, and the "love at first sight" would have added to the romantic notion of it all.

A long damned story, but good enough to keep me sitting here for a week.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In my mind teh one in the wrong is the husband!

Am i the only one who thinks that the husband is the one in the wrong.

Imagine you had a wife (turing the roles around here), who is fat and not very well kept and let herself go, doesnt want to have sex and feels very distant from you (and has very little contact with your children) whos only upside is that she makes a lot fo money - and suddenly a very hot girl flirts with you and clearly indicates that she want to sleep with you.

Now you share your thoughts about how your wife (understandably) doesnt turn you on how she used to and flirt back a little.

And when you file for divorce she feels extremely angry about it, bangs 3 different guys who all are younger then you.

Now who here is responsible for the break up?

Also, the whole thing about his job beeing si important and him beeing the angel of death is a joke and should have been left out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the one who feared they might be the only one thinking the husband was the one in the wrong...

Marriage is a complex relationship. Yeah, the husband owes Debbie far more than he can ever repay. She worked him through school. She stood by him for a long time. He became a workaholic because he had to. Good jobs demand ones very soul. Then their family suffers. Giving the family the respect and attention they really deserve can mean one's loosing our in the workplace. The guy was too exhausted to treat his family properly. Debbie was a real victim of her husbands mad world. This is nothing new. These days women are getting into "workplace blues." Will they get on top of it better than the men?

roundwedge2roundwedge2about 10 years ago
RAW EMOTIONS

The story of Bill and Debbie brings up so many emotions that I had when my first wife and I divorced. It has been over 20 years since this occurred and this story resurrected many of the same emotions that Bill and Debbie experienced. It has taken this long for me to let many of them come to the surface so that I can deal with my own inadequacies as a husband and father while at the same time realize that I was in the right as well as the wrong and accept my successes in life and my contributions to society. Needless to say, I cried with them as well as for them. They might move on with their lives with others. But I don't think these relationships will ever supplant the feelings of giving your heart and soul the first time. I think Bill and Debbie are finding out that they can be self-destructive as well as self-constructive.

Very good writing. Probably the best on literotica.com. I know it is the best that I have read.

rbrisonrbrisonabout 10 years ago
Are you still alive are what

Your story's were excellent. I love every part are you going to write some more. You stated that you were going to write some more you were and let us know where they were located?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT READ

A very, VERY interesting story. It's fortunate for me that I've been able to read it in it's entirety since it was finished almost three years ago. With that lapse of time I doubt that there will be another installment. It is a finished work in it's present state, but does leave room for more. Thanks for sharing.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Read it All

I read it all if only to see if I would change my mind after the first couple of pages - I didn't. Both Bill and Debby are detestable characters. They are selfish to the point of not caring about their children, that includes Debby as well. There was no real journey in this miserable tale. There was no true realization of the error of their ways, no repentance and no redemption. They both simply continued on their paths to Hell. Fucking depressing! Why bother writing something like this? What were you thinking? I think you know you are a good writer, but I do not think you have much to say.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Two Thoughts

I'm sorry, I have ZERO empathy for Debbie. She made no effort to work on her marriage, choosing instead to pour her heart out to another man. She mocks women with NORMAL (NOT flat-chested) as being jealous and flat-chested, then mocks Myra as being a "cow".

Also, I still hold out hope for Bill and Aline. That seemed to be the most natural romance, not some infantile attraction to big boobs.

pepelowaistpepelowaistabout 10 years ago
where's the ending?

i thought there would be a reconciliation of some sort ( renewal of their promises, better communication between bill and debbie )...but overall its GOOD. i would like to know where can i find the last part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sissy

Worst story I ever read,,, bill is the biggest loser ever,,, it makes you glad he was screwed over,,, he deserved it for being so wimpy,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmm

I feel like I have read this story long ago.

Is it plagarized from Daniel Steele? or some other author from like 40 years or so ago?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One Star

Instead of twenty something parts, this should have been 4 or 5 separate stories. The story line is all over the place. Jumps around to a cheating spouse to being threatened by a drug cartel. Totally unrelated. Steele is a talented writer, but needs to focus.

A bit hypocritical treating the public defender who enjoys seducing married women as a positive character. Why is it funny when the husbands of these sluts are treated as chumps, but an outrage when the protaganist of the story is treated in the same manner? This ruined the story, or actually what should have been several stories for me. DQS, please learn the difference between a short story and a novel. Other than that you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more.

I think bill and aline should end up together. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How ever you end this it will be good....

Sad maybe, very possible and it will make us think about our own lives. Complicate as well.....bill

5s all the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

Loved the story.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 10 years ago
When are you going to finish it?

I don't know, it just didn't feel finished. I think Bill and Debbie have some things to work out possibly together. I really want to read more.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
At long last

I'm so glad this tale is finished & it would be churlish of me to complain too much about the plot, sub plots, threads of plots that you wove into this LW epic. Reading your notes at the end merely substantiates my concerns through the latter chapters of this story :- that some of those chapters would have made very good stand alone tales. You failed to do so & to me in the process ended up demeaning this very, very long, often boring & at times, stilted story to being just an average run of the mill LW tale, albeit written with your usual skill. Some of the earlier chapters were brilliant but too many seemed pointless in advancing the main story of Bill & Debbie & more about the Angel of Death & his love life.

Before I give my score for the complete story, I'd like to explain that I read this straight through from go to whoa over about a 8 day period , so I didn't suffer the agony of many earlier readers in having to wait long periods before reading a single chapter at a time. I think that has given me a far different perspective than them & may have clouded my enjoyment because I didn't suffer the usual hype or suspension of waiting.

Overall 3 * * *

NB. I wonder if you or anyone else could enlighten me why you numbered your chapters 01A, 01B - 06D instead of 1 - 21,; is there some significance that I've missed

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Easy Answer

"Why didn't I love you enough to see past the fat and the middle-aged bald guy and see the man you always were?"

Because you're a shallow bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KarenE - don't you have some

housework to get on with, ya lazy lard-ass. Get in the kitchen slut.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Okay, so I lied...

... I said that I was through with this story, using the term very loosely, after Ch. 04B but came back because I was so damned intrigued by the ratings. Obviously, you've discovered some way to delete any ratings below 4 stars because your lowest rating was a 4.56 for Ch. 01. Unbelievable for a submission this bad, this ridiculously bad. But, hey, more power to you, you sucked me in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
kone wolf you're a real asshole

and should be banded from this site forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WWWM is a good read and....

I believe that your character development in this story is first rate. Not everyone will agree with me, but my opinion is mine and thanks for the chance to express it. I'd love to see the Maitlands get back together, for many reasons. The love they shared before they lost their way is still there and after recently reading just a few too many BTB stories, it would be enjoyable to see this one go the other way, to provide balance.

green117green117over 9 years ago
On another re-read...

Let's see -

This time I felt your sympathy for Debbie - you really didn't treat her very badly in the story. Admittedly she has... issues.... and much of the "shallowness" of her character is when she is externalizing her own internal self image issues, which perhaps was one of your themes here. She treated her husband shallowly because she believed everyone treated her shallowly - the whole Clarise thing, don't you know.

This time I saw that quite a few of the male characters in this one "gave up love for career", or something like that... the priest, the author, the main character... and perhaps a few of the female characters did an equivalent thing.

Quite good writing, of course. I will try to get the next parts, pay-per-view as they may be, from the appropriate venues. More than a few threads hanging which I hope that you have dealt with in Part 2 and 3.

Green-something

CurmudgeCurmudgeover 9 years ago
* 104/105 *

I make it 21 Chapters so 5 * 21 = 105 possible stars I gave the story 104.

DanielQSteel1

This is a wonderful read, even though my cats and dogs dislike you, your story has give me a great deal of pleasure. If I can find the other novels you mentioned I'll pay the asking price. But for this story the only payment I can give is a few digital stars and my heartfelt thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how

could you 1 star.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
"with my last breath"

Those words by Bill come back to him. Maybe after he & Deb will have gone thru separate marriages. But they will get back together. You can't fight karma.

Five stars for the story, but you knew that. Two stars for the tease about the continuation with no way to find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

write some chapters on this to where bill beats the cartel and him debbie do get back together and get married again

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
And now for my opinion....

as I gave my opinions in the beginning chapters, but refrained in later chapters until I got to the end.

First of all, I gave every chapter where a rating was available 5*'s.....until this ending.

I gave it 2*'s simply because of the ending. And I thing some of the 239 others that commented agreed with me. I wanted to see Bill and Debbie get back together in the end. I thought with the death threat drama in the final parts, it would happen, but it didn't. The 2 star description states "I didn't like it very much" and I didn't like the ending. Yes, it could lead to a sequel, but it is 3 years after the fact, and I don't see any resolution on your submittal list. But I stuck with it and didn't read only a couple other stories until I finished this novel. And I hardly ever read novels. I'm a history and facts kind of guy. Being a professional writer, of course you would intersperse the subplots. That is understandable.

Anyway, thanks for the work and the good read. But Debbie wasn't a "Loving Wife" but she could have turned out to be.

mistout1mistout1over 9 years ago
Did the sequels ever happen anywhere?

Ill admit to being greedy because I wanted to see Bill get together with Mrya and then end up reconcililing with Deb. Very well written and even though lengthy I'm glad I made it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel?

Where can I buy the sequel to this story that you promised?

crock45crock45about 9 years ago
Different readers

Some readers are "BTB", others are "RAAC", however, I am neither. If it is warranted, by all means, reconcile. But,if the cheater totally destroys the protagonist, then it's obvious (unless you are a "romantic") that it's over, which is the case in this story. I don't see how anyone could even IMAGINE him going back to her after all the demeaning, degrading, heartless shit she put him thru. For me (and I'm entitled to my opinion), even if she didn't do all the other shit, what she said to him and how she stood up for Doug in front of all those people, it was the END! She even told him she didn't love him anymore. What more can a bitch do to a man to convince him that he's a worthless piece of shit?!

Yet, I see so many "romantic" RAAC"s wanting them back together. If all of you are serious, I wish that the one you love the most will tear your hearts out and fuck everyone they see (including animals) just so you can prove to everyone how "forgiving", "understanding", "compassionate" and "gracious" you are to allow them back into your lives.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
It's still not finished

The portions of this story that are here have been published as Books 1 and 2 on Amazon and various other online publishers. There's a Book3 that adds another chapter that came out two years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, this is bullshit..

String readers along with disjointed chapters and then instead of wrapping it up try to sucker readers into buying a book to find out what happened. DanielQSteel1, you are a sorry ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, second the prior comment.

Suggest you take your book, rip the pages out and use them to wipe your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This writer is one of the best on here if not the best,. Ovwer 200 people have replied to this story yuo asshole annony

and the vast majority love it. You're s ad little man who has no friends or lwife because of your attitude towards like dear annony, and you'll die alone and sad and pissed off. We are laughing a you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too long

I only finished the story by skipping the middle sections of each segment. It's just too long .P.S Your story: "Separate Vacations" is my all time favorite story. 5141

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As far as the theme of the story goes,

it was great. However, sprinkle in the names of who is carrying on the conversation. Sometimes you have to read 7-8 paragraphs to find out who is in the conversation and then you have to go back and reread to get the gist of the story. I got totally bored because of that and skipped a lot of the story because of that. I finally just went to the last page just to find out if they ended up together. Real shame.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
It will end just like all of these stories end...

after lots of angst and after a highly convoluted story line, they will get back together again. Not much point in reading all of the intervening words.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
There's Always A But...!

I actually enjoyed this story, even the sub-stories and characters....BUT How could this man (actually any man) still have feelings for this woman after what she did to him at the beginning? Did he forget about the emails, the shaved pussy, the pity fucks, her choosing Dougie at the Awards Dinner, her screwing Dougie Boy in his house that same night, and the rest of her emasculation of him?????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
About The WWWM story ( or Stories)

After reading the last Chapter 06D of the WWWM stories I felt a little bit disappointed about the main role of Debbie .. In my opinion she should according to her specification a more powerful woman which I did not see clearly , her characters are too much weak to present herself as a real class professor , at the same time I felt very disappointed about Bill when he had his conversation with Mrs. Donnally at the coffee-house , it showed him as a teen age boy with a hard on just from looking at woman's tits which also in my opinion is very unlikely for a man in his position .. But at the end it is very nice long story compacted with many little stories .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

looking forward to follow up story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Judgment

There are many powerful stories and authors in the Loving Wives category. But none of them surpass the emotional weight of DQS' WWWM and Ghosts and Shadows. And those two still work on re-readings. Would love to see more of him.

TomcattUKTomcattUKover 8 years ago
Well worth the read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

Thank you for the outstanding story and the wonderful characters you brought to life. You are truly a gifted writer

Fracman56Fracman56over 8 years ago
Making my head explode

All of your stories are top notch. But you have me hating Paula so much that I was hoping she would end up like the cartel boys. I'm sure you will find a way to poetically quench the fires of hate I feel for her in future installments. Thanks for the 5* reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you DQS, a wonderful story 5*

I have major heartache problems with your heroines, Paula, Gail and Debbie, DQS. Please make them all more human in your future writing as you develop their stories, then perhaps I can get some sleep! I would like Bill and Debbie to reconcile above all others but would quite readily accept all three, even though they have been absolute bitches from hell to the man as it were.

Keep up the good work.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
It is hard to believe Debbie was a University Professor

as portrayed.

To end as it did is very unsatisfying. As much as it jumped around, with new elements being dropped in randomly, but no resolution to any of them, it reads as incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tease about main characters in many ways with no resolution.

You give us a tease about their early history, but not enough to make judgements. Except maybe that he was just a sissy with low self esteem of a 13 year old that never grew up and place his whole self worth with women based on his penis size.

Then you have Debbie trying to learn why she hates and demeans her husband and never quite gets around to the real reason she is angry with Bill. You tease about a rape, then it's not her rape so you waste time and effort on this aside that leads to nothing of value to the insights on the characters. They are both very shallow characters that seem to have never grown up. They are both suppose to be well educated yet their whole lives seem to revolve around 13 year old sexual maturity.

Bill can't be within 10 feet of a woman with big tits without an erection and is just so disturbed about his less than average penis size that he is emasculated and can't get an erection for 6 months. Grow up, he's in his 40's a supposed successful attorney. His moral outrage in the beginning of the story is only about his wife. His friends and co-workers can be pigs and outright asses but that's OK because they are good guys, What?

Debbie says she loved him from the early days of their relationship but she's out blowing and fucking other guys because she can't wait and just needs to get fucked. She can't help rubbing up against men and dry jerking them through their pants and making out with them throughout their marriage but that's not cheating?

They go through 20 years of marriage and never seem to have a serous discussion about their feelings, where they are heading what their hopes are for the future.

The major stumbling block though is the arrogant confidence and the beautiful women that fall at Bill's feet, he exudes sex appeal and woman are just taken with his small stature and bald head. Yet he is such a wimp that he just is crushed by every little comment about his appearance. You can't have it both ways men that are constantly worried how people perceive them and that women can turn to a simpering child do not exude anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Congrats. Off the scales. Five out of five. Thank you. Just thank you for all the great, free entertainment. I am going to find the sequel and pay for it. And probably buy the first two as well. You deserve the cash.

If there is justice this will become a series on Netflixs. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I read ever bit of this story - fantastic

I couldn't put it down, there were a few nights I'd realize I was well past midnight and had to work the next day - fantastic story, great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finale extrordinare!

An excellent work. It's been many years since I was so engrossed in a story. Thanks

crock45crock45over 8 years ago
I'D KILL HER!

This story had me riveted to it! I have never felt so much hate (I put myself in Bill's shoes and in his character) for a woman than what I felt while reading this story! I'm not a violent person (so much so you could even call me a wimp) but the emotions that come over me whenever she speaks or thinks anything is just unreal! I cannot enjoy a story unless I become a part of it (just like seeing the bad guy get his just desserts), the hero getting the maiden, the underdog finally getting the bone, etc. I haven;t finished the story yet but if Bill takes her back, I will never read another story written by you. Even if Bill was everything she claimed, she was dead wrong in what she did to him and said about him to her lover! If she was so sick of Bill, the right thing to do would have been to divorce him NOT get with Doug. Please don't let Bill wimp out and go back to that slag, PLEASE!

crock45crock45over 8 years ago
THAT FUCKING BITCH!

After disrespecting Bill, being with Doug at the ceremony shamelessly, leaving with Doug after his fight with Bill, fucking Doug in the marital bed with the kids living with her in the house, jacking guys off earlier and saying she never cheated, breaking his heart in two when she told him she didn't love him anymore: I mean, what more shit can she possibly throw at him? Even if everything derogatory that she said about Bill were true (which some of it weren't), the proper thing for her was to hash it out with him and if that didn't work, she should have divorced him instead of fucking Doug. I've been on an emotional roller coaster all thru the story and, DQS1, you are a marvel of talent and pricking the heartstrings of your readers. I hate that bitch so much that I'm hyperventilating!!!!!!!!! (This is the first time I read the WHOLE story and I put myself the main character's role and I HATE THAT FUCKING BITCH!

crock45crock45over 8 years ago
IT'S ALL ABOUT HER!!!

"She stood and looked back at the photo of them on the Hawaiian cruise - a moment frozen in time. When SHE had found another man, one who satisfied HER in bed and was a good guy and one who loved HER – not as much as Bill but nobody would ever love HER like that again –------------ Do you notice that it's all about HER?

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14over 8 years ago
Disappointing!

I've reserved comment, with one exception, until I read all 21 chapters. Unlike a number of recent commenters I don't agree with "kill the Bitch". I think there is enough of a platform for Debbie to have her own story that leads to her finding another man to make her happy. On the other hand I feel like Bill is left hanging in the wind without a new love.

But where I really am disappointed is Aline's character for several reasons. First, had I written this story, I would have introduced her as a career-driven woman married to her job on the cruise ship rather than a high ranking French politician. Second, and more importantly, without the Phillippe connection, she could have been brought back in the end as Bill's future wife when she realizes that her love for him trumps her love for her career. Then there is no sad ending for her character and together they come full circle and get married and Andre is born to her and Bill. Personally, I think this make for a much more romantic ending, similar to the story "Impersonating Brianne" (which is probably my all-time favorite). Most importantly for me, it gives the story closure.

BBQman43BBQman43over 8 years ago
Is there more out yet?

Excellent work....I am posting as you said you would let readers know about future work involving WWWM.

Thanks again for the enjoyment.

Richard K

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
epic

Epic story must be made into a film

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Third Acts

I felt like a romantic reading this story and want to see Debbie work to get Bill back. He has built up emotional walls of defense, I want her to scale them, should be an interesting story. Their mutual passion is palpable but pride is an obstacle. Please consider continuing this story, i want to see a definitive happy third act.

TwopullTwopullover 8 years ago
Rare good writing

This story will go down as one of the rare brilliantly written one. Realistic, balanced and great character development. A bit of gas for the man and he has been made a superhero of sorts. But that's OK...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ Twopull

Best written dialogue on this site for sure - DQS has a gift for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is an attack "ad hominem"!

Several thousand words later, and we come to learn that to read the conclusion, we have to go to another website (e.g., Amazon or Kindle) and pay to read the conclusion. Talk about a spineless scum-sucking bait-and-switch! In the bio here on Literotica, Mr. Steele apparently asserts being a writer, and being involved with newspapers and public relations. Clearly at least the last two are where the bait and switch tactics were learned. (Amazon.com, Part 1, $4.95, Part 2, $4.99, Part 3 $4.95. That's certainly not going to bankrupt me, but I don't like being conned by this author starting out free and then having to pay to read the end.)

I don't object to paying $15 to read a story, hell my taxable income is six figures, but I find this bait and switch to be dishonorable, low class, and even for the lawyer your personna is, to be shoddy practice!

If I wanted to pay for my the material I read I certainly can (and do) so. But I found Literotica interesting for its free press.

Finally, in looking at the reviews on Amazon.com, this author hasn't finished the damn story!! Part 3 was "published" at Amazon.com on May 13, 2013, with an apparent promise by the author to submit Part 4 in 2014. (I haven't purchased ANYTHING by this author, but a reviewer at Amazon.com on April 4, 2015, so asserted, and Amazon.com does not list a Part 4.) (Nor does the Kindle website.)

So the author starts here on Literotica, has you read more words than Tolstoy's "War and Peace", than makes you pay to read the rest, and still doesn't finish the damn story.

Mr. steele, you are an unprincipled slime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she is still a slut

I haven't had a chance to checkout amazon even though I will. I still have hopes for Bill and Aline. Doesn't look like this author is thinking that way but I really hope Bill and Debbie DO NOT get back together. Writing has been good and really don't mind buying the finish if its there.

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
Disappointed

Second time through & once again very disappointed by your decision to finish this saga BY publishing it on another site. Amazon/Kindle?? Ah, the power of the mighty dollar. This was the reason for my low score; overall an excellent story mostly well written that had me cursing having to stop for my normal life. Exactly how a good book should entrap a reader. Well done sir.

MrmacjrMrmacjrabout 8 years ago
Kindle Books?

After reading this series I found them intriguing and can understand if you went on and published the remainder online. My question is it appears that you also published what is on this site also. What is the next series from WWWM #6?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This should have been a paper back!

I started reading and it was so damn hard to stop. I have read some of your other writing and I love the way you wove other people in from the other stories. It was woven in and out and about and tied together almost perfectly. I have to admit I blew threw some of it because I wanted to find out what had caused Debbie's nightmare. And for the life of me I could not understand why he stayed after her when he found out what she was like in collage after he recovered. I guess love is blind.

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 8 years ago
A Big Fan

DQS has published 3 books in this series now available on Amazon.

Just search for Daniel Steele there.

I have read all 3 after reading the whole series here - twice.

OK - I'm a big fan.

As a fan as well as an author here at Literotica I certainly understand the frustration I have caused in at least a few of my readers in some of my own series which takes a while to write and then edit before posting.

I constantly search for the rest of the WWWM promised books - but so far only the 3 have been published. Darn it.

Hope DQS is well personally and the rest will eventually be published.

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 8 years ago
GOOD STORY BUT.......

I can't help but think that I really, really missed out... I should have moved to Jacksonville when I was young and in my prime. So many big busted/horny women. Well maybe they were all there with none left for the rest of us?? Anyway I should have felt sorry for poor Bill but I really couldn't. He knew or, at least, had a very strong indication that she was an all out slut right from the start. I'm sure most of us adult males met the hot to trot slut types at some point and again, most of us, knew enough to play the game and then GET OUT! You didn't take them home to meet momma and you sure as hell didn't marry them!! Some, of course, didn't and the majority of them that did paid dearly with broken hearts a lot sooner than 20 years.

Bill busts his backside for all that time and then she walks out... What an absolute bitch. I kept hoping that he would develop a back bone and grow some colones but he keeps on suffering along.... Poor, poor Bill.... JEEZ!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHEN we were married

again I re-read your story....wish you would write more because your so good....I have read ALL your stories and the are all GREAT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
djclark@gmail.com

Please let me know wher ed the next part of the story can be located. Very Good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please let us know where we can read the rest

Great story, left hanging as to ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Found it

Check Amazon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nope

Volume 3 - Part 1, which picks up after this, is out since 2013. Nothing new after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incomplete Story - unless you pay for it online

Not only is this story incomplete the character Debbie has never shown the capacity to be a true loving wife since she was a slut in high school and college and being encouraged by her aunt Clarice she help all men in a sexual light. Her marriage was a sham from the start while she was looking for a little decency while the slut rested for a while. Bill was an insecure man all of his life as far as women go and even after his divorce and brief struggle with the bottle he only emerged as confident to women that are looking for romance and a comfortable married existence. Bill's constant longing over his slut wife is just too over the top considering the hard edge given the rest of his life considering he has seen the slut reappear as she was when they first met. The insurance policy makes sence for the children but, for Debbie (I think not)

The author spends a while with Debbie going to a shrink and her discovering about her hidden slut (with a lot of the piss dripping aunt Clarice) and also about the thoughts planted in her head about "all men cheat - including Bill" But after she starts discovering her repressed issues (both true and false) the author quits on that thread and leaves us dangeling.

Lastly all of the "giant tits" and "giant cocks" distract from a well written story and many men have lived with their women long enough to know how impossible it is when the giant glands start "going south" to the belly button and below - not a pretty sight.

Incomplete and with the glaring big boob and giant cock references constantly, paying for a continued story would be a waste of money.

harrycartonharrycartonalmost 8 years ago
Good writing is ...

“Good things, when short, are twice as good” -- Baltasar Gracian

"Not that the story need be long, but it will take a long while to make it short." -- H.D.Thoreau

or the most famous (I think)

"I'm sorry for writing such a long letter. I did not have time to write a shorter one." -- Mark Twain

WWWM could have been much improved if the author had taken the time to write a shorter story. I like it as it is, I'd have like it more with less words.

~HC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I never thought I would look forward to a dentist trip.

But, I would rather get a filling without procaine than read any more of this trash.

I skimmed and skipped most and still feel like I was robbed of time I will never get back.

Please write no more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Just a small note to Thabe you for sharing wwwm with us I enjoyed the story very much and have read it several times already will read it again probably soon. I loved the Charactors in it and really enjoyed the series very much, I hope to find more of your stories and read them, thanks again for sharing and please keep up the great work!!!!

Thanks,

Randy T.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing an incredibly well done story!

I enjoy your writing...your characters...your penchant for deep though and retrospect. Am looking forward to your forthcoming works. Please keep us appraised.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Amazon

I bought the first two books on Amazon, believing that Book 1 was what was on Lit, with maybe some small changes, so I wanted to read it there.

I was expecting Book 2 to be a follow-up.

Imagine my disappointment to find that 80% of Book 2 was essentially ALSO a copy of what had already been on Lit.

So, be fore-warned, if you buy Book 2 expecting to see what follows Ch 6D, you will have to skip the first 80% to get there.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 7 years ago
It took me !!!

It took me about 20-25 hours to wade through the 21 chapters on literotica and though it was a good story, and had its moments, I gave all 21 chapters 5*s. On my own scale (The Budweiser Scale) which runs from a minus (push) 4 to a plus 4 (pull) and is 1 or 2 hundred times better than 5*s I gave it (all 21 chapters together) a 2 (plus) on the Budweiser Scale !!!

jonavyjonavyover 7 years ago
excellent story

I read all the parts on this site and I am now obligated to my curiosity to read the rest wherever I can find it. Excellent story telling!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Continue Reading?

I wouldn't bother.

There are three books on Amazon. Book 1 and 80% of Book 2 are essentially what is here.

Book 3 is part 1 of 3, published in 2013, parts 2 and 3 were supposed to be out that Fall and Summer, with Book 4, also in 3 parts in 2014,

We're now in Summer 2016 and no sign of even part 2 of Book 3 yet, unless he's publishing elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Frustrating

I did buy the WWWM books on Amazon, tried to find additional information and storyline, but silence. I also feel that Paul deserves something better than what Paula did to him, but again silence for years.

I miss writers such as FTDS right now.

coigachboycoigachboyover 7 years ago
Tears and hate at the same time

I have enjoyed all the chapters sometimes with tears in my eyes and sometimes hating Debbie but also loving the description of what must be a really hot lady. She is in the prime of her life.

Will now go and search for the books on Amazon to complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ralph and martha

Think Debbie's aunt was Martha. She tells Debbie how hot in makes her coming on to men and grinding against them in front of husband. Debbie acts same way

But everyone is angry with ol' Ralph for finding someone else and dumping Martha That confuses the hell out of me. She humiliates him for years and he's supposed to believe her words not her actions. No man worth anything will endure that humiliation forever. Sooner or later Martha would cheat. Was Ralph supposed to sit on hands until then. Whether or not if Ralph was a jerk, I give him standing ovation for dumping his slut wife

Blanche51Blanche51over 7 years ago
Not for late night reading

As my title. I found it hard to put down, the suspense through the chapters is excellent. A timely conclusion, and a happy ending would be a nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Series!

One of the better ones on the site.

UncleBozzinUncleBozzinover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Please, continue to write, Mr Steele. Never stop striving. Your literary world keeps improving, sir.

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
WARNING

Do not bother with this story, there is no ending. The author never finished it. There is no resolution for any of the characters in this story. Also do not bother with the pay version that can be bought through B&N or Amazon e-books, never finished. In 2013, the author submitted one more part, but of course, without the end, with the promise of two more chapters that never materialized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
couldn't put it down

Keep writing please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous