When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

"I'm fine," he assured the bigger male. "I'll soon be up and about."

"That, young Human, is my decision to make, not yours." Mahdi approached the bed and drew back his lips at the sight of the blushing Human still unconsciously holding Onan's hand. It boded well. "If you are willing and if Onan has no more pressing duties, I am prepared to allow him to attend you as needed as I have no nurses to assist me."

"I am."

"I have not."

Two voices rang out simultaneously and Mahdi resisted the impulse to laugh as the Human's blush deepened.

"It is settled then. For now he needs rest, Onan. I suggest you get a chair and some reading material."

"Thank you, Mahdi," Onan said, giving the physician a wide grin of sharp teeth. "I will be back in moments," he added more quietly, gently and reluctantly extricating the hand Sterling still held.

"I'm not going anywhere," Sterling tried for levity, but he was very tired and his eyes were already beginning to droop.

****

Eyal lay propped above Bryson, resting on one elbow. He brushed across his lover's hardened nipple with his thumb. The sound of Bryson's breaths, coming quick and shallow, as he stared down into desire-darkened, hazel eyes excited him further. It had been close and he wanted to prove to himself they were both still very much alive, but he also wanted to show his love. Eyal kissed, slowly and languorously, while he continued stroking the smaller man's body.

Heat swept through Bryson. He shuddered and opened his mouth wider for a deeper, more possessive kiss.

"Eyal," he whispered. "I want you in me."

In reply Eyal's head dipped, and he took the bud of his lover's tightened nipple into his mouth and sucked firmly. Bryson's hands caressed his bone-crest eliciting small, pleasured growls. The Div'kar's teeth gently toyed with the peaked nipple before laving it with his elongated tongue. He lifted his head, smiling at the soft sounds of pleasure Bryson was making.

Eyal knelt between Bryson's spread legs. He reached and ran his hands down the length of the other man's thighs, enjoying the texture of the hair that covered them. As Bryson's breathing roughened with need, Eyal reached higher and took the straining erection in his hand. With one hand he applied some gel to his fingers, keeping a slow, steady glide over his lover's hard flesh with the other.

A moan of unadulterated desire fell from Bryson's lips and Eyal responded to that sound of need. He lowered his head and swallowed his lover's engorged flesh to the root. Bryson's cry rose into the air and his hips thrust desperately upwards. Eyal stroked at the spread thighs in a soothing gesture. He began to suck and stroke even as his lubricated fingers pressed against Bryson's entrance. He rubbed lightly before pushing inside, first one, two and finally, three fingers. Pulling Bryson's penis deeper into his throat, he stroked firmly over his lover's prostate and let his throat massage the hard, hot organ.

Bryson exploded in orgasm, crying Eyal's name, his body shuddering, his hips bucking. He emptied his seed down his lover's throat, murmuring Eyal's name. As he felt the last drop of semen leave his body, Eyal covered him with his body. Pressing closer, Bryson let the Div'kar cradle his body until he stopped shuddering from the intense release.

Unable to stop touching his mate, his own need building inexorably higher, Eyal kissed Bryson's ear, teasing the lobe with his teeth and nuzzling his neck. He gave a feral grin as Bryson slowly responded running his hand up and down Eyal's bone-crest as he emerged from his orgasmic lethargy.

Bryson felt so adored, so cherished, it no longer seemed possible that this was just a coupling of Warriors. Taking a deep breath he locked his heated hazel orbs with those of glittering grey.

"I love you, Eyal," he whispered, praying the Div'kar would respond in kind. He watched as the intense visage softened and warmed, the desire for release replaced, temporarily, with another need.

"I have dreamed of hearing those words from your lips," Eyal murmured, nuzzling his Human. "Can you forgive me for pretending what we shared was ever anything less than making love?"

"Do you love me?" Bryson asked, needing to hear the words.

"I love you with all I am, with all I have," Eyal rumbled against soft, warm skin. "Let me show you."

Beneath the bigger male, within the protective circle of Eyal's arms, revelling in the warmth of re-arousal stirring through him, Bryson gazed with love and lust into his lover's eyes.

"I want you in me now, Eyal," he whispered fiercely. "Right now. Come into me and show me, please." Bryson was certain he detected an affirmation in the growl Eyal released before his mouth was captured in a deep, hungry kiss.

He was rolled so that Bryson now lay above Eyal, gazing down in to eyes ablaze with love and desire. Desperate to feel Eyal inside him, Bryson coated the Div'kar's twin shafts with lubricant. Kneeling over the bigger male he steadied himself and then found one erect rod pushing against his entrance, the other sliding into the crease between thigh and groin. Slowly he lowered himself, inch-by-long-thick-possessing-inch, until he sat fully impaled on Eyal's turgid lower penis. They both groaned their appreciation and approval. Bryson shuddered and threw his head back as Eyal purposely pushed deeper inside him.

His Human responded to Eyal's carnal act with a deep, intense passion and need that made the Div'kar want to roar with primal triumph and lust. Instead, he let out a low, feral sound as Bryson's thigh muscles tightened and his lover lifted himself up, sliding almost all the way up, pausing at the tip, as if taunting him. Eyal snarled softly and gripped the smaller man's hips firmly, and pulled him back down as he rocked up and ploughed deeply into Bryson's body.

Looking down at his bigger mate, Bryson tightened around him, tensing and relaxing, tormenting Eyal's flesh within him. His strong hands gripped the other man's forearms as he raised himself up and paused again, this time he rotated his hips. With an almost bestial sound, Eyal eagerly pulled him down to Bryson's pleasured cry of his lover's name.

They moved in concert, to music only they could hear; their motions slow, deep and hard, trying to prolong their shared ecstasy. Eyal finally pulled Bryson so that they were chest to chest. The bigger male wrapped his arms around his lover and braced his feet so he could thrust hard. The position also ensured that his upper penis now had added friction to compliment that of the organ imbedded in Bryson's heated depths. Once, twice, three times, his hips rammed upwards, nailing Bryson's prostate solidly each time. On the fourth they came together. Their voices rose in harmony, an ululating wail of shared pleasure, as Eyal poured his seed, and his soul, into his lover.

Bryson shook hard in Eyal's arms as his own release, and that of his mate's second shaft, spread wet heat between their bodies. Then he slowly relaxed to rest atop the gasping Div'kar, feeling Eyal's arms tightly around him. For many long moments, they lay together as they calmed, wrapped around each other unknowing and uncaring where one ended and the other began.

As Eyal recovered, he began to tell his Human of his home, vineyards and family. Bryson's declaration of love encouraging the Div'kar that what they had now could endure beyond their time aboard Yaotl.

"I had your name added to my family's register. No one other than my brother and the family cleric know that it is there. It is normally only added following a formal marriage, although being there grants you all rights as my spouse."

"Your...spouse?" Bryson asked, his voice showing his shock.

"I was afraid you would consider your position as a Confederation Captain too important to want to retire, as I will after this mission is completed, to a country home. At least I could take with me these memories and know your name was in the family register even if you declined my proposal."

"Proposal? Eyal, are you formally asking me to marry you?"

"Yes."

The single word was little more than a soft sigh of air. Bryson looked down at the powerful Dj'ndi and almost gasped. Love, doubt, fear, longing, all the emotions the bigger male were feeling were displayed for Bryson to see. There was no artifice or guile, nothing but the love and desire to commit to him for life. If he so wanted.

"I can resign my commission to the Confederation at any time I wish," Bryson said, keeping his voice steady. "I have often wondered what I would find that could replace what I have, what I could do if I was no longer a Captain of a Starship. I could ask for nothing more than to be at your side. Yes, Eyal, I will marry you and you owe me an unforgettable Honeymoon to atone for registering us as married without a due courtship and before I got my proposal. "

There was no mistaking the joy that alighted Eyal's face. Bryson laughed aloud as he was flipped easily onto his back by the Div'kar who straddled his now supine form.

"I am beyond delighted, m'hab'bi, my beloved," Eyal crowed. "I will make the announcement to my family and then to the crew. I wish to share my joy with all." He peppered Bryson's face with kisses before moving lower. "As for your 'Honeymoon', I have researched this tradition and know its significance." He laughed at the undignified squawk from Bryson as he rolled his Human back onto his stomach and, putting a single palm on each upturned mound, spread them to display his glistening prize. "I had best begin to practice now."

Bryson's retort became a low moan of heat and need as Eyal's long, agile tongue penetrated him easily, its tip playing with his prostate in ways no finger or penis ever could. Practice was good.

Practice was very, very good.

****

Sound awoke Sterling and he felt his heartbeat increase. One Div'kar lay on the floor, as did Onan. A trail of blood was visible down Onan's cheek from a gash to the right of his bone-crest. His sta'yv lay on the ground beside him as a second Dj'ndi towered over the fallen male. Trying to bank down his panic and grateful that the attacker had his back to the sick-bay beds, Sterling began to ease himself to his feet, reaching for his crutch as he did.

"Eyal is a fool and so are you."

Onan looked dazedly at his nemesis.

"You are the fool, Rohak," he countered. "What do you hope to gain by killing the Human?" My Human, Onan's mind added silently. He would tear the other Div'kar apart with his bare hands to protect Sterling.

"To dishonour Eyal," Rohak replied, smirking at Onan's shock. "To show he is not a worthy Ka'sar. If he fails to protect the Human, Eyal is dishonoured and he will have to stand aside. My family's Am'yr is best placed to be Eyal's successor and with a few well-placed...discussions...I am sure would be selected. The negotiations will be stopped while the new Ka'sar is appointed. During that time, Kaamil will also be 'petitioned'. When the negotiations finally resume our caste will have a leader who is not so enamoured with Humankind and my family will have the greatest say. The reward is well worth the risk."

"If Eyal doesn't kill you, I will," Onan promised.

"If you had not chosen to mate yourself with one of an inferior species you would live. Since you care so much for him, be assured he will join you in death."

Tensing, Onan waited for the upraised sta'yv to begin its descent, hoping he was not incapacitated beyond his ability to dodge the blow and at least put up enough of a fight to protect his Human. A shout had his heart lurch.

"I won't let you hurt him."

Quietly advancing on the Div'kar, Sterling had known he would do whatever it took to protect Onan. He was sorry it had taken such circumstances to make him realise that he was in love with the Dj'ndi and he prayed he had the opportunity to tell Onan. However, at that moment, he had to find a way to divert Rohak's attention. Steadying himself as he spoke he waited and, as Rohak turned at the sound of his voice, Sterling swung his crutch with all the strength he could muster. With his balance compromised from the cast on his leg and using his left arm rather than his right, the blow was less than he would have hoped. However it did enough to spin Rohak away from Onan, the Dj'ndi bellowing in pain.

"Sterling, no," Onan tried to deter his Human, but his heart still swelled with pride as the smaller man took a protective stance over him. Desperately, Onan tried to clear his head and began to ease to his knees, ignoring the shards of pain that lanced through his brain at the movement.

"You cannot protect him," Rohak sneered, his grey eyes boring coldly into Sterling. "You are already injured. Now your precious lover will watch you die before I kill him."

The irony almost made Sterling laugh. Onan wanted to be his lover and Sterling had kept him at arm's length. Now he would give anything to turn back the clock, to fall into Onan's strong embrace. He wanted to know, for the first time in his life, what it was to be loved and desired without anything else demanded of him except he return that love. He tensed ready for the imminent attack, hoping he could, at least, ensure Onan survived.

The brutal swing of the sta'yv went fractionally wide as Onan managed to roll them out of danger. It was almost perfect, but the Dj'ndi's reflexes were slowed from his injury and the final motion of the sweeping weapon caught the back of his skull and he fell with a groan of pain. From his dazed haze he tried to see what was happening. He felt as if his heart had been wrenched from his chest when Sterling gave an agonised scream as the unrelenting assassin swung his weapon once more. Trying to protect them in the only way he could, Sterling had raised his injured arm to fend off the attack. His precious Human collapsed unconscious, for which Onan was grateful, Sterling would not know as death claimed him.

The Div'kar frowned as something in shades of red, orange and gold wound around the traitor's neck, the other Dj'ndi clawing futilely at the constricting coils. An ominous rattle accompanied the rippling motion and Rohak desperately swung his sta'yv. A hand in the same colours as the coils caught the flailing wrist and the sound of breaking bones rang in Onan's ears and the Dj'ndi felt nothing but deep-seated satisfaction. He watched dispassionately as the one who would have killed him, and his beloved Human, crumpled soundlessly to the floor.

"Don't hurt him," Onan pleaded as Enapay reached to lift the unconscious blond. "He was protecting me," Onan added, his voice soft with love and wonder. "It should have been me protecting him."

"You each protected the other, as it should be," Eyal said as he came into Onan's vision.

"Your pardon, Kab'ra Eyal, I need to tend to my patient. Can you deal with the young Human, Enapay?" Mahdi asked, gently pushing Eyal aside to assist Onan to his feet.

"I can begin to remove the damaged cast," Enapay replied. I can probably reset the broken limb," he added staring at the damage done. He did not need a scan to know the Human's arm was badly damaged.

"There will be no need. I will tend Onan quickly enough and then we can deal with the little one's new injuries."

"Commander Enapay will give you a formal statement regarding your Dj'ndi as soon as we have treated Sterling," Bryson added. He watched as Eyal's security guards removed a still unconscious Div'kar and the body of the other that Enapay had effortlessly killed.

There was little else for him to do as Enapay and Delaney were better suited to medically assist. He felt a little adrift. Things had gone from glorious heights to ignoble depths with breathtaking rapidity. He blinked, surprised at the intimate gesture, as Eyal wrapped a possessive arm around his waist.

"Commander Enapay, did you consider your action appropriate given the attack on Lieutenant Sterling and Za'hur Onan?" Eyal asked.

"I did," the reptilian said levelly, meeting Eyal's glittering grey eyes with a self-assured gaze.

"So be it. I will be announcing my betrothal to Bryson momentarily," Eyal added, ignoring Delaney's shocked imprecation. "At which time he becomes under the protection of our family and caste. An attack on him, or any under his protection, is an attack on the entire caste and they, in their turn, will be mandated to offer him and his men their protection. As soon as you are able, you will make a similar announcement regarding Sterling, Onan," Eyal concluded, steering a stunned Bryson to the door. He wanted to make his announcement and get his beloved Human somewhere they could be safe and alone.

"But, Sterling has not accepted me," Onan replied, staring after his brother's retreating back."

"I have no doubts that he will," Eyal said, pausing in the doorway. "None at all."

****

Sterling had woken to a numbed arm and knew without asking that it had been broken by the force of the blow it had taken. He hoped the numbness was due to a pain block. His eyes began the valiant fight to open and Mahdi's face swam into view.

"I am pleased to see you awake, Sterling," the physician said softly. "There will be no more attacks. Eyal announced his betrothal to Bryson, somewhat overdue I might add, and his family and caste are honour-bound to offer you every hospitality and protection."

"Betrothal?" whispered Sterling, his eyes now wide open.

"It is my sincere hope you and Onan do not take quite so long," Mahdi added.

Sterling felt his blush start at his toes. He hoped Onan would still want him. Then his eyes moved to take in the sight of the powerful, male body draped over his lower body, a large hand enfolded his numb one. A wave of love and tenderness washed over Sterling and he smiled affectionately.

It seemed the trigger Onan needed. The Div'kar awoke and grinned delightedly to see his beautiful Human smiling so...lovingly...at him. He stared at the younger man, moving only to take hold of the hand of Sterling's undamaged arm, silently willing him to speak.

Neither man noticed Mahdi discreetly slip away to await developments.

Sterling took a deep breath.

"I...I need you to know. I have no skill in making love or," he paused on a sigh. "Or even the experience of bringing sexual pleasure to another." He took another deep breath to fortify himself against the tsunami of conflicting emotions that threatened to overwhelm him: love, fear, doubt, hope. Unknown to him his eyes revealed his conflict. Then his hand was squeezed and he made himself look at Onan once more. He was prepared for laughter, or at least disbelief. But instead Onan was smiling, his eyes warm and tender.

"You are truly strong," he said, sounding impressed. "But then I knew your strength lies deep within."

"Strong?" Sterling tried for a smile. "That wasn't the word I was expecting."

Onan shook his head, drawing back his lips to display sharp teeth in what he knew the Human would consider a smile.

"It is what you are," he said firmly. "It takes strength to remain pure. Few can maintain that goal. Amongst the Dj'ndis we can alleviate such desires by taking one who is only intended to share sexual pleasure. They are not lifemates. That comes only when there is a communion of the heart and spirit as well as the body."

"It's never been a goal," Sterling murmured disparagingly despite Onan's reassurances. "It's been a mix of plain fear and no inclination. I was too afraid of failing my father's standards until I finally passed all my exams and became a Lieutenant with a permanent place aboard Victory. Then I was so involved in doing my job well and my earlier lack of experience made me shy," he sighed again. "And...and by then I wanted it to be special, to be with someone I truly believed I would spend the rest of my life with."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers