When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sterling moaned loudly at the sensation, his hips instinctively thrusting into the pillow beneath him. He tried to push his buttocks back towards Onan, to encourage the bigger male to proceed.

"Still, my love," Onan whispered. "I will only touch outside for now."

Sterling nodded in understanding, unable to suppress the whimper of need as Onan ran a single finger slowly down the exposed area and then paused at the tiny rosebud entrance.

Onan massaged a generous amount of the oil into the area, to relax the tight, virginal muscle as much as possible. He moved to take Sterling into his arms, smiling lovingly into slightly-glazed, emerald orbs. Onan stretched out on the pillows and gathered his Human into his arms for a long kiss. The desirability of Sterling's body had intensified with the preparations. The oil gave his lover a golden sheen and added to the smoothness of the warm skin. Onan's large hands simply glided over his lover. The blond eagerly accepted Onan's tongue into his mouth, duelling then submitting as Onan thrust his agile muscle inside again and again, mimicking another intimate act to come.

"Take me," Sterling begged as his ravished mouth was finally released.

"Soon, m'hab'bi, soon," the Div'kar promised. He eased Sterling onto his front again, parting the lush mounds and displaying the glistening portal. His tongue laved the crevice from the base of Sterling's spine to the velvet sac, relishing the impassioned cries spilling from his inexperienced mate. He continued to lick, occasionally pressing against the tight bud until it flowered and his tongue pressed into the virgin strait.

"Onan, Onan," Sterling was beyond anything other than a chant of his mate's name. The supple muscle manoeuvred inside him easily, thrusting and writhing until it found what it sought. He screamed and shuddered as his sweet spot was amorously assailed, only Onan's tug to his sac preventing his orgasm. He moaned as Onan's tongue withdrew.

"Not that way, m'zenda," Onan rasped gutturally. "You will come when I am inside you and my seed can flow and fill you as my claimed mate.

Arms wrapped around Sterling, and he felt himself being rolled so that he lay on top of Onan. His legs were guided so they parted either side of Onan's powerful legs, opening him. The new position brought their erections together and the sensation of the twin penises rubbing against his own was almost more than the blond could stand.

"Want you so much," Sterling moaned.

"I want to come inside you," Onan husked, leaving his lover in no doubt of his own want and desire.

Sterling sighed at the words. He pressed his lips to Onan's, writhing to incite his lover to move on. He moaned into the hot cavern as one large hand held him open and another began to rub at his entrance. Sterling jerked a little as Onan pressed against the opening. He moved slightly and gasped as the movement pushed the finger into him. It slid inside easily due to the oil and Sterling's relaxed state from the Div'kar's tongue.

"Yes, m'hab'bi," Onan said. "Relax for me." When the Div'kar felt the tight muscles cede to him, he coated the hot passage with oil. He smiled as Sterling moaned when he withdrew his finger to apply more oil. He pushed two fingers into the tiny passage and his Human only shivered as he yielded to their presence. His fingers brushed against his lover's sweet spot and the blond spasmed in response. Onan was satisfied that his mate was ready when three fingers were accepted and thrust without difficulty into Sterling's relaxed body. All the time, the Div'kar nipped, licked and kissed his lover, helping to distract his virginal mate from his probing digits.

Sterling blinked at the change in position, as Onan manoeuvred their bodies once more. Hs body had been comfortably relaxed on top of his lover. He now lay, his legs spread wide, with Onan kneeling between them, stroking his inner thighs. His legs were then gently guided around Onan's waist. Sterling looked at the warrior and was dazed at the silver eyes that had darkened with desire.

In turn, Onan thrilled at his mate's expression. The jade orbs were heavy with lust, love and desire, and Sterling' body was relaxed. He applied some of the oil to his own erection. Sterling watched and then assisted coating Onan's twin sexes. The Div'kar purred at his mate, enjoying the sensation of the smaller fingers working his flesh and allowed himself to be pampered. Then he gently took hold of the blond's hands and guided them to his shoulders.

"Are you ready?" Onan asked, needing to hear the words.

"Yes," Sterling moaned as he leaned forward to kiss Onan. His entire body was burning, at a fever pitch of love and desire. He had never been so aroused before, and his entire soul was demanding union and completion.

Onan growled his pleasure and he pushed his lower penis into his lover.

Sterling was amazed as he felt Onan's erection enter him slowly, carefully, reverently. There was some discomfort as his muscles stretched, but it was nothing compared to the sheer eroticism of being so intimately possessed. He gasped as Onan moved without hesitation until he was fully sheathed within him. Words failed the blond. His entire universe had just narrowed to the sensation of the strong, warm presence inside him. It filled all the empty spaces in his soul and completed him in ways he could never articulate. He marvelled at the feeling and his muscles involuntarily clenched, drawing a gasp from the Div'kar.

Sterling opened his eyes, which he had shut at some point, and saw the rapture on Onan's face. He smiled as he realised the Div'kar felt the same. His lover's silver eyes were now almost grey as they seemingly stared into Sterling's soul, as his mate clearly fought to keep his control. Sterling suddenly, instinctively knew what they needed, his heart guiding his words.

"Oh'boka, I love you," he whispered. He leaned forward to kiss his mate. "Take me," he demanded. "Make me truly yours."

"Oh'boka, m'albi, my heart," Onan's hands tightened a little on his Humans hips, and he began their journey to ecstasy, thrusting up into tight, delicious warmth.

Sterling quickly fell into the rhythm that Onan set, letting the Div'kar take control but adding his own movements. Soon, both were gasping and shuddering as their pace gently increased.

Onan controlled his movements as he thrust into his mate's tight heat. Their first time needed to be slow and easy, taking into account Sterling's virginity and fragility as a Human. But the need to claim the younger man was nearly impossible to resist as Sterling unconsciously drove him on with answering thrusts. His legs had tightened around Onan's waist, instinctively drawing him deeper as their pace grew more frantic.

The Dj'ndi stared down in a mix of pride and awe at the sight of his mate. Sterling' eyes had half-closed, the emerald orbs almost back with desire. The blond hair was fanned over the pillow and his lover's face was flushed from their exertions. His Human's nipples were reddened and proud. His shaft lay hard and flushed against his toned stomach. He looked even more beautiful and desirable than Onan thought was possible. His own upper penis was salivating wetly as it rubbed along Sterling's sac and erect flesh. The need to spill his seed in the younger man was almost overwhelming.

Realising how close Sterling was and that his lover would not last long his first time, Onan moved one hand to grasp his mate's penis. Sterling cried aloud as Onan began to pump his shaft with the same rhythm as he was thrusting. His head fell back, exposing his throat, and Onan bit at the vulnerable flesh, leaving a vivid mark and then licked the damp skin.

"Onan, Onan, I..." Sterling gasped, his head thrashing from side to side. He felt incapable of expressing his need. He gave a whimper of relief as Onan's voice whispered warm and dark in his ear.

"Yes, m'hab'bi," Onan said. "Come for me, my beloved. Ta'la ma'i, come with me." He tightened his grip on his Human's penis as he increased the pressure of his thrust, allowing his stronger body to take control. He changed his angle the merest fraction to ram the sweet spot inside his mate.

Sterling spasmed then screamed as his orgasm washed over him. The climax started from his groin, but radiated to every inch of his body. He jerked uncontrollably in Onan's arms, losing all sentient thought. He became a being of sensation, letting the rapture flow through him. Lights swirled behind his closed lids and he gasped for breath as his semen pulsed over his stomach.

The force of his lover's release drove Onan to completion as the tight inner muscles clenched even harder around his lower sex. He roared as his felt his own eruption strike. His seed flowed into the spasming channel as Onan bellowed his satisfaction at so primitively claiming his mate. Locking eyes with Sterling, the Div'kar knew his lover had felt something bond within them. As his release ended from the one sated organ, Onan withdrew and re-sheathed his still unfulfilled shaft. His climax engulfed him almost instantly.

Sterling cried out at the second penetration, yielding his body to the voluptuous sensation of Onan's semen filling him again. It was hot, searing, branding him as the Div'kar's mate and his body welcomed it instinctively. Knowing that Onan had reached satiation increased the pleasure they shared and Sterling felt as much fulfilled by his lover's orgasm as his own.

Finally satiated, Onan eased from Sterling's body. He let his laboured breathing slow and then poured a glass of wine. He offered the first sip to his lover before taking one for himself. He then proceeded to kiss Sterling, his tongue searching out every lingering nuance of the wine. He studied his lover's face; to his eyes his Human had never looked more beautiful.

"I love you," Sterling murmured, nuzzling at the twin sets of nipples adorning Onan's broad expanse of skin.

"And I you," Onan vowed. He cradled Sterling's body to his chest with a sigh of pure contentment.

****

"I have a surprise for you, m'zenda," Onan grinned as he led Sterling through the vineyard. Already two months had passed since their wedding and they were blissfully happy. However, the Div'kar had spoken to his brother, both knowing the one thing that still had an echo of sadness in his beloved Human's heart.

They walked together, Sterling holding his husband with one hand the other occasionally brushing the large head of his pet s'ath, The beast was similar in appearance to a wolf, but larger and with the loose-limbed gait and retractable claws of one of earth's big cats. He and Bryson had been presented with the pets a couple of days after their wedding. To own s'aths indicated both the family's standing and its wealth. They were considered one of the most extravagant gifts a lover could bestow and now he and Bryson between them had a pair that could also be used for breeding. Bryson had been presented with a more mature male beast of pure black to Sterling's younger female of grey and silver. It had taken no time at all for the s'aths to imprint their chosen charges as well as the more immediate family. The gifts had been well received by both humans.

As they headed towards the vineyard arbour, Sterling's eyes moved from his husband to the grinning forms of Eyal and Bryson. He smiled as Bryson's s'ath stood and stretched sinuously welcoming them before nosing at Sterling's pet. The couple had recently returned from a conference with Calandra. This time Kaamil had stayed on Earth with her, taking a couple of Dj'ndis and a small retinue of staff. Sterling knew a few humans had been part of the exchange, coming to Div'kar to assist him and learn of the world's customs. However, he had not seen the two men since their return earlier that day. He wondered just what his family were planning.

"Good to see you," Bryson said, hugging the blond. His grin never wavered as his husband pulled Sterling into a tight embrace.

"I'm glad you're both home safe," Sterling smiled. He turned puzzled jade orbs on his husband.

"Through here, ciq'la," Eyal indicated. He stepped aside to let the little one pass and awaited his reaction.

"Mum, Dad?" Sterling did not know what else to say as his parents stood in the shelter of the arbour. He felt the tears fall as his mother immediately came to hug him tightly. "Missed you," he managed to whisper hoarsely.

"Missed you, too," the words were whispered into Sterling's ear.

"I want to apologise."

Sterling pulled back from his mother's embrace at his father's words. He stared at the bigger man and could see the conflicting emotions. Without hesitation he moved to hug his father. It took a second or two, but then he felt the strong arms wrap around him and return the embrace.

"I wanted so much for you," the older man continued. "Things I felt I had missed out on the opportunities for. I never gave consideration whether they were right for you or what you wanted. When I got your news I thought you were throwing so much away. But I have been visited by Commander Enapay, Delegates Calandra and Kaamil and then Bryson and Eyal. They've told me about how much you do, how important your role is here and how much you and Onan are in love. I guess...well I suppose that really...it's your life and you are happy, loved and have a position I could never have dreamed of. I'm sorry we missed your wedding. Can you forgive me?"

"You're forgiven," Sterling said instantly.

"I have another surprise, Amanda, Foster," Onan said, joining his mate and sliding his arm around Sterling's slender waist and nodding at his husband's parents. He gave a feral grin as Arya insinuated herself between Sterling and his human family. It was clear the s'ath felt the undercurrent of emotion in her charge and she leaned proprietarily against Sterling's legs as if issuing a challenge. He petted her head earning the rumble that was as much purr as growl. "As you missed our wedding, I have arranged another for two days' time."

"Onan!" Sterling exclaimed, turning in his lover's arms. "Really?"

"Really," Onan grinned. "It will be a re-affirmation of our vows and I have gathered as many of our friends as can attend." He offered no resistance as his Human pulled him down for a passionate kiss. "Please sit," he said, as Sterling finally released him, indicating the seats in a semi-circle around a table. "There is much for us all to discuss. One of the servants will bring food and wine, the day is but young."

As Sterling and his parents began their exchanges of news, Bryson interjecting occasionally, the two Div'kar sat back while the s'aths sat at the feet of their charges. Eyal caught his brother's eye and the two grinned at each other. Neither had known what to expect when the two worlds had collided, each so different from the other. However, neither would change the outcome. They had each found more than just a husband in the process, they had found their soul-mates.

There was still dissention from both worlds with which to contend, but increasing numbers on both sides were dedicated to making things work. Regular exchanges of personnel between worlds were planned for the future. But for now, each Div'kar was content to simply have his husband close by and to concentrate on family matters, leaving all else in the hands of others.