When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Enapay nodded. "That is something I would not miss." He shook hands with Onan before joining Delaney.

Sterling and Bryson smiled at one another before the older man hugged the younger.

"I'll be back as soon as I complete the documentation necessary to formally resign my commission and complete my report on this mission," Bryson said. "Take care of both of them, Onan," he added glancing at his mate.

"I promise," Onan replied, giving his brother's Human a hug. He and Sterling watched as Bryson was wrapped in Eyal's arms and kissed so thoroughly that he was flushed and panting by the time he was released.

"As I cannot be with you," Eyal said as he clapped his hands. "You will have Adohi to accompany you as your personal bodyguard. As my mate it is something I can insist upon and Calandra has endorsed it as necessary to the conclusion of our cultural exchange."

"I have also arranged for to return in a couple of weeks to spend some time with Kaamil and to be able to attend the weddings," Calandra added as she pulled the Div'kar delegate down for a long kiss of her own.

"It would seem that a great deal more than expected has come of the treaty," Onan said, flashing his teeth at his beloved Human.

****

Emerald eyes gazed at the vision in the mirror before him. Sterling was dressed in white pants and tunic. A red sash was tied loosely around his waist and a circlet of a'marbe'ris, a mix of berries and flowers, adorned his brow. Today he was marrying Onan and Bryson would officially marry Eyal. The older man would not, however, be dressed in virginal white. He and Eyal would be in silver and grey respectively. Onan would also wear grey, the traditional colour for the dominant partner as expected of the male Div'kar. Sterling took a fortifying breath. He wanted this so much he ached, but he was still nervous.

His eyes flitted briefly to the small white basket he would carry that was covered with a red cloth. In it were water and wine to symbolise his willingness to share both times of hardship and plenty. Onan would carry its counterpart, in which would be bread and meat, between them displaying their intent to care for each other's needs during their married life. They would share a mouthful of each at the celebration that followed. The party would not begin immediately after the wedding. Instead they could retire to spend their first hours as a couple alone. He was still unsure when the party would actually end. When asked, Onan and Eyal had both simply shrugged and replied it would be when everyone felt they had celebrated sufficiently.

"Come in," he called in response to the tap at his door. He smiled shyly at Bryson. His ex-Captain looked comfortable and elegant in his silver regalia and Sterling could see the excitement in the older man's eyes.

"It's time," Bryson grinned. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be," Sterling answered honestly.

The ceremony was held outside. Sterling and Bryson approached the circle in the centre of which the cleric, the Kh'uri, already stood waiting. Friends and family stood within the circle, keeping a space wide enough for a couple to step through. Each couple would enter together from the direction of the rising sun to symbolise a new start together. Just outside the circle stood Eyal and Onan, the two Div'kar looking stunning and virile in their gray ensemble of tight leather pants and flowing open-fronted shirts.

Onan gave a low growl of approval, possessiveness and frustrated passion at the sight of Sterling walking shyly towards them. He wished the ceremony already over where he could be alone with his new mate, showing his beautiful Human just how much he was loved. However, he drew back his teeth to smile when he heard his brother echo the sound. He took Sterling's free hand in his and stepped back to allow his older brother and mate-to-be step into the circle first. As he and Sterling followed, the guests closed the circle behind them.

The Kh'uri stood between the two couples, the ceremony simultaneously marrying them both. Placing their baskets on the ground, each couple stood facing one another, their left and right hands joined together. A red ribbon was draped loosely around their clasped hands.

"Eyal and Bryson, Onan and Sterling are you each ready to commit to your lifemate?" the Kh'uri asked fixing each male in turn with an intense stare.

"I am," came the steadfast replies.

The elderly man nodded and continued, his voice deep and melodious, almost singing the words.

"Like the stars, should your love be constant. Like a stone, should your love be strong. Be close, yet not too close. Possess one another, yet be understanding. Have patience with each other, for storms will came but shall pass quickly. Be free in the giving of warmth and affection. Make love often and be sensuous to one another. Have no fear and let not the ways of the unenlightened give you unease for the Great One is with you now and always. I now pronounce you mated and bound for life." He slashed through the red ribbons and smiled. "You may kiss your mates."

A cheer rang out as the couples kissed. Breaking apart each man then picked up the basket brought by their now bound mate and in pairs they exited the circle in the direction of the setting sun as dried flowers were thrown by the guests. They stood for a minute or two, the Div'kar grinning widely as they held tight to their human mates.

"Make our home your own," Eyal shouted. "Every comfort is available to you until we return and the celebrations begin." He then began to lead Bryson towards the vinery as Onan and Sterling headed towards the house.

****

Smiling at his new husband, Bryson allowed himself to be led through the immaculate rows of a'marbe'ris vines. At a discreet distance from the immense house and well secluded from even innocently prying eyes, Eyal drew them to a halt. A beautiful arbour had been created by the creeping vines and it would be easy to walk past if you did not know to step inside.

Bryson gave a soft gasp of pleasure. A'marbe'ris flowers had been thickly strewn on the ground on top of an even thicker pile of what closely resembled hay. Lamps with coloured glass illuminated the nest, bestowing a golden glow. Some of the berries were in small clusters and the scent was a heady mix of floral and spice that had no comparison.

"It's beautiful," he smiled turning to his lover.

"I am pleased you think so," Eyal grinned. The Div'kar captured his Human's beautiful face in his hands. He thrust his tongue forward greedily, ravaging his lover's mouth. He could not stop himself. He was already painfully hard, having been aroused from the moment their ceremony ended. An animalistic growl of passion rumbled deep in his chest and, gripping Bryson's forearms tightly, he forced the smaller man back towards the large nest he had created.

"Want you, want you, want you," Bryson repeated the words like a mantra as Eyal divested him of the ceremonial robes. The mid-thigh tunic was pulled over his head. As Eyal's mouth latched onto a nipple and began a strong suckling, his hands reached to the waistband of the flowing pants. A deft flick of his wrist unfastened the knot and, as he moved to pay homage to the other nipple, he was gratified to feel the pants slither down Bryson's legs.

Eyal practically threw Bryson on to the bedding and then pulled his own clothing off, ignoring the tearing sound as the shirt was thrown aside. They stared at each other, each achingly aroused. Eyal's tongue mirrored Bryson's as he wet his own lips. Eyal was lost in the smell of his lover's mating lust, in his own desire to be deep inside his spouse, wanting to hear him scream in orgasmic ecstasy.

He captured slightly parted lips with his own. He moved from Bryson's lips to his jaw. He kissed his way to Bryson's ear, where he nibbled, sucked and blew softly into the small shell, delighting in the whole body shiver that resulted. He worked his way back to the corner of Bryson's jaw, enjoying the exponentially increasing beat of the pulse as he aroused his Human further. In response Bryson tilted his head back, offering his throat to Eyal, and the Div'kar felt a primal thrill at the submissive trust displayed in the gesture.

Eyal kissed his way down fragile flesh, paying special attention to the juncture of neck and shoulder. Marking his mate with bites that left no doubts as to who Bryson now belonged, the Div'kar moved lower to lavish attention on Bryson's nipples. His mate's hands, that had been stroking and caressing him, gently guided Eyal to his other nipple and revelled in the duel attention to each taut teat.

When Eyal was satisfied that he had paid sufficient attention to Bryson's nipples and his lover was making soft breathy moans, Eyal moved further down the beloved body. His kissed his way to the leaking shaft jutting proudly from the nest of tight curls at its base. He teased Bryson relentlessly, mouthing his sac, licking the sides and base of his erect flesh but not the sensitive head until Bryson cried aloud for release and he swallowed him from root to tip.

With a wordless plea Bryson arched his body up for more. Eyal pushed Bryson's hips down, controlling everything. He began a gentle, steady rhythm of sucking. He could feel how close Bryson was as his tongue curled around under the head of the hot organ, contracting and releasing, as its tip teased across Bryson's slit. He let his throat ripple around it and heard a cry of his name and then Bryson was spurting, hot and hard, into his mouth. The bitter-sweet flavour Bryson's living essence exploded across Eyal's tongue and he swallowed all his lover could offer. With a final lick to Bryson's softening shaft, the Div'kar sat up.

Bryson laid back bonelessly, a sated look on his face, chest rising and falling rapidly as he tried to catch his breath. He smiled at his mate.

"Eyal," he gasped. He opened his arms and drew the bigger body into a tight embrace, peppering kisses up Eyal's flushed bone nubs and crest. He rolled their bodies, nipping and sucking one pair of nipples, pinching and rolling the other. He placed open-mouthed kisses down the muscular, smooth chest and abdomen, his tongue thrusting suggestively into the small indent of his lover's navel. Bryson was pleased at the writhing and moaning of his bigger mate. He gathered both sexes in one hand and wrapped his lips around them, his tongue flickering over each sensitive, engorged head.

"This is for you, love," he husked. He knelt astride his lover's hips and guided Eyal's hand to his opening. He saw the surprise in the Div'kar's eyes as his husband's fingers encountered the handle of the plug he wore.

"You wore this during our ceremony?" Eyal rasped, arousal spiking urgently in his groin.

"Just for you," Bryson whispered. He gave a soft groan as the plug was removed, but gave a smile of triumph as the Div'kar's eyes widened further at the sight of its girth. Their eyes locked as Bryson reached behind him to gather both penises in his hand. "Hold me open," he husked.

"Are you sure?" It almost killed Eyal to delay what was to happen, but he needed to know Bryson had no doubts about the gift he was bestowing. To take both his organs simultaneously would be a strain on his Human, but he could not deny that a wildfire of lust and passion was already streaking through his veins. He hoped he did not disgrace himself and come too quickly.

"I want this," Bryson assured. "Help me."

Eyal's large hands cupped each of Bryson's cheeks and kept them wide-spread as his Human situated the Div'kar's twin sexes at his opening. The wriggling to get them inside had an eroticism all its own and Eyal gave a low-pitched rumble of pleasure as he finally felt himself slide into blood-hot depths. He moved his hands to Bryson's hips and pushed his Human down as he thrust upwards, forcing himself deeper inside sweet, tight heat. It was as if he could feel his mate's heart beat, his blood pumping around his body. In the moment of completeness, when Eyal knew he was where he wanted to be for the rest of his life, he locked gazes with his Human once more.

"You are mine," he growled as Bryson finally sat flush, both of the Div'kar's pulsating organs buried to their root in tight heat. Eyal's hands splayed across Bryson's back and his Human settled into a rhythm, rising and falling in small motions, both of them riding waves of increasing pleasure. It was slow, hot, and romantic and bonded something deep inside them both.

With his eyes so dark as to be black, Eyal regarded Bryson impaled on both his shafts. His Human's hands were gripping Eyal's thighs, his eyes were closed and his kiss-swollen lips slightly parted as he panted. There was an arch to his back, that had Eyal reach to pinch and tweak at the proud nipples and the sweat on his chest and stomach glistened. Eyal began driving into his lover, every thrust forcing him deeper into the beloved body. Each movement crushed the flowers of the a'marbe'ris beneath him and Eyal was certain he would never be able to smell their perfume again without becoming instantly hard.

Bryson's movement picked up speed and fluidity, but both men needed more. He offered no resistance as Eyal manoeuvred them to loom over his now supine form, still locked together in the most primitive and intimate of ways. The Human moaned unashamedly as his lover thrust gently with his hips and his twin shafts repeatedly brushed over Bryson's prostate. The brunette's head began to thrash from side-to-side as he lost himself in the pleasure they shared. Eyal 's lips captured his and then his mate resumed his thrusts, exciting Bryson's prostate even further, pushing him closer to completion.

"Close, please," Bryson husked.

Eyal exulted in the plea. He could feel the changes in the male beneath him and knew that they would pull his own body along with them. The sensation of both penises rubbing together and sliding in and out of the tight, slick sheath was making it impossible to continue to resist completion for much longer. He swooped down, claiming Bryson's mouth, ravishing it utterly before sucking the vanquished tongue into his own mouth. Eyal forced himself to pull back from the all-consuming kiss in order survey his conquered prey.

Drenched in heat and arousal-scented sweat, his spouse met his stare through heavy-lidded eyes. Bryson's hair lay strewn about his face in a damp, dark cloud, emphasising the flushed skin. Satisfied at a most primal level that he had put that look on his Human's face, Eyal's lips pulled back in a feral smile that showed his teeth in a dangerous flash of ivory. He began to thrust more powerfully needing to bring Bryson to completion once more.

"I want to see your face when I make you come," he said in a thundering growl that rumbled from deep in his broad chest. "Ta'la ma'i, come for me."

With every ounce of strength that he had, Bryson arched up desperately against the blanketing wall of Eyal's solid muscles. Their lovemaking was wild, hard and bestial. Their fledgling bond flared powerfully within them as Bryson's orgasm crashed over him in a tidal wave of passion that simply engulfed him without mercy. His shaft pulsed its crème over his and Eyal's chests as his internal muscles constricted and spasmed around his lover's penises.

Eyal grunted and drew in great, panting breaths as his orgasm built to a peak. He was caught in the flood of his lover's release, helpless in the current of Bryson's climax. A final series of shallow thrusts culminated with a final, deep, desperate lunge. Wave after wave of pleasure crested over him and he filled his Human to overflowing with his hot seed as both sexes erupted in pleasure.

To the Div'kar's surprise, his vision greyed with the power of his release. He fought off the encroaching darkness to ensure he did not crush or hurt his mate in any way. He smiled triumphantly at the blissful expression on the face of his barely conscious Human. He carefully withdrew from the haven of Bryson's body and waited for eyes that reflected love and satiation to look at him.

"Oh'boka, m'hab'bi," Eyal murmured tenderly.

"I love you, m'albi," Bryson whispered. He gave a slight frown as Eyal reached for a small cluster of the dark-pink berries. "You're hungry?" he asked surprised.

"Only for you," Eyal grinned. "I believe the best way to eat berries is with cream?"

Bryson groaned as the Div'kar scooped some of his cooling semen onto a few berries and slowly consumed them. The next couple were crushed against his chest and the bigger male licked him clean with undisguised relish.

"I promised you an unforgettable Honeymoon," Eyal purred. "It will be a couple of hours yet before we need to be back in the house for the formal party to celebrate the weddings. I intend to keep my promise."

This time Bryson moaned as a devilishly talented tongue slid over his depleted sac as yet more crushed berries found their way onto his body. He relaxed into the sweet-smelling flowers, spreading his legs wide.

Hours sounded good; hours sounded wonderful.

****

Onan hurried Sterling to their bedroom. Although they had slept in the enormous bed made of rich mahogany-brown, sweet scented wood, this time Onan looked at it with different eyes. As he had requested, bouquets of fresh flowers decorated the room and a'marbe'ris petals adorned the crisp, white linen. Tenderly he enfolded his still-virgin mate and then effortlessly scooped him to lay the beautiful blond on the bed.

Slowly and deliberately, wanting to arouse Sterling as much as possible, Onan carefully peeled away his clothing to stand naked and erect before his lifemate. His grin was both feral and appreciative as, blushing delightfully, Sterling attempted a similar striptease. The Div'kar eased himself next to the slighter form, kissing and petting his Human until Sterling was pleading for them to make love. He drew back with a smile. Reaching across to the bedside locker, Onan then held up an ornate flask and smiled at Sterling's blank look.

"Unlike Div'kar, you do not lubricate," he clarified as he cupped the blushing young man's face with his free hand.

"I forgot," Sterling said, his face crimson.

"I did not," Onan said, kissing beguiling lips. This is special oil," he continued. "I can use it to massage you and relax you as well as to ease my way inside you. All I need is for you to get comfortable and we can begin."

Sterling nodded and Onan began at his shoulders, working the oil into his skin. He quickly began to relax under gentle but strong hands that slowly moved down his arms. They began to stroke across his chest. He gasped when one nipple was lightly pinched.

"Does this feel good?"

"Oh yes," Sterling murmured. "Very good."

"When you are fully relaxed I will move on to more intimate oiling and I want you to think only of the pleasure we will share."

Sterling trembled at the erotic words. He was nervous, but he wanted this. His eyes closed as Onan continued and he gave himself over to the Div'kar. He floated in a haze between arousal and relaxation. The nervousness he had felt earlier was dissipating, replaced instead by steadily growing hunger and desire as Onan's hands now rubbed his legs, even massaging his feet. Sterling moaned when one toe was drawn into the Dj'ndi's mouth.

Onan simply smiled a smile that mixed seduction and lasciviousness in equal measure. Sterling made a sound between a guttural groan and Onan's name as the oil was stroked along his inner thighs and over his groin. He panted harshly as his erect flesh and heavy sac were carefully coated. Strong hands rolled him onto his stomach and he groaned, rocking his erection into strategically placed cushions.

Onan's smile was feral as he rubbed from the nape of Sterling's neck down to the feet, purposely leaving the delectable buttocks till last. His prehensile tongue snaked out, licking at his lips as his hands began to knead the firm nether cheeks. He was so achingly aroused he was certain that the slightest puff of air from his hab'bi's lips would send him into oblivion. Onan spent time on his Human's toned buttocks, making sure that the oil was carefully applied and getting his mate used to being touched there with the knowledge of the act to follow. He finally parted the cheeks and slowly drizzled oil onto the revealed area. The Div'kar watched enraptured at the flex and release of furled flesh.