When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

"Whenever you wear panties in my presence I will strip you naked and take them off of you, to spank you the number of times I feel sufficient to prevent you from doing it again, regardless of who else is present. Do you understand?"

Lisa hisses back "Yessss."

Moving her legs back to shoulder width, I pull her drenched panties down to her kneecaps.

"Pull you legs apart as far as is necessary for me to bounce quarters off your panties. Firm and Tight." I instruct as she moves them an inch or two wider, perilously close to losing her balance and doing the splits or going face first into the couch.

Without warnings, I swing my arm twice, landing two medium strength blows, one on each cheek.

"Goddamn that hurts!" she cries out.

"That isn't the correct response. The correct response is the number of the swat, which would have been one, but for this one is now zero, then you must swear you love to suck cock, you love to be fucked by other men, and you will make Mike very happy by sucking and fucking other men. Do you think you can handle it? If you can't, we will have to start over with however many demerits you have accumulated."

"I think I can do it. One, I love to suck cock, I love to be fucked by other men, I will make Mike very happy by sucking and fucking other men." she says proudly.

"Except that this one starts at zero because you screwed it up once. Let's begin." Thwack, Thwack -- two very hard swats land on each cheek.

"Oh, goddamn it that was hard! One, I love to suck cock, I love to be fucked by other men, I will make Mike very happy by sucking and fucking other men." she cries out.

"Uh-uh-uh" I chide, "that was supposed to be zero, not one, and cursing has nothing to do with it. So now you start at minus two. Object and we will start at minus ten. Say NOTHING other than what you are supposed to say." I wait to see her response. She is seething, I can see her face as she struggles to muffle her objections, clearly trying to not earn those other eight full force swats. She succeeds. "Let's begin." Thwack, Thwack -- two medium strength swats land on each cheek.

"Minus two, I love to suck cock, I love to be fucked by other men, I will make Mike very happy by sucking and fucking other men." she cries out.

"Ooh, I love your obedience. So much so that you will get a reward for every one you get right." I say as it thrust my thumb into her slick channel, my index finger curling around her clit to pull back, like firing a pistol into her pussy.

"Ungh-Ungh-UGNH!" Lisa cries out as she comes, lube and come flowing out of her snatch. I give her just a moment before continuing.

"Let's continue." Thwack, Thwack -- two medium strength swats land on each cheek.

"Minus one, I love to suck cock, I love to be fucked by other men, I will make Mike very happy by sucking and fucking other men." she cries out her voice trembling.

"Very good Lisa!" I encourage her, as I gently slide my thumb back into her channel, my index finger vibrating on her swollen clit, then pulling back with the same motion you might make when pulling a ticket from a "now serving" dispenser. I repeat the motion until Lisa climaxes so hard her knees buckle.

"Oh,no-no-no! If your knees touch the carpet or any part of you besides your hands touches my couch until we are done, you will get a demerit and we will have to start over." I warn, as her knees stiffen, locking into place.

"Let's continue." Thwack, Thwack -- two medium strength swats land on each cheek.

"Zero, I love to suck cock, I love to be fucked by other men, I will make Mike very happy by sucking and fucking other men." she calls out proudly, her voice obviously showing she is enjoying herself now.

"Very good Lisa!" I encourage her, thrusting both thumbs into her cooze pipe, fingers vibrating on both sides and top of her clit. She thrashes, her hips thrusting, her big breasts shaking beneath her, nipples straining to pop, as I keep going, driving her to an intensity of orgasm she never thought she could achieve.

"Let's continue." Thwack, Thwack -- two very hard swats.

"One, I love to suck cock, I love to be fucked by other men, I will make Mike very happy by sucking and fucking other men." Lisa calls out clearly, tears in her eyes from the intensity of the blows.

"So very good Lisa! You deserve a reward!" I say happily, as I retrieve a bottle of massage oil. Her big butt practically glows red. Sitting is going to be quite uncomfortable for her for the next few days. Not as uncomfortable as a weekend with Carl, but still a reminder for her every single day of what we did together. I warm the oils with my hands, lubing her big bum, her thighs, then smearing the wetness all around in her bushy hairy twat.

"Don't ever do anything more than trim your bush. Real women have hair on their cunts." I mention as I rub the oil in, noticing her legs are shaking. So I dive in, licking her clit as she thrashes above me, proving that it wasn't muscle fatigue.

We complete the numbers up through ten, spanking her hard, oiling her, licking her to earth shaking climaxes.

"That's enough. Turn around, on your knees." I command, as Lisa's eyes go wide. I am naked, and my full erection is in her face, but she doesn't know what to do.

"Tonight, you have seen my cock, but your lips don't get to touch my cock. Open your mouth, and stick your tongue out. Keep your eyes open, and memorize it. Imagine what it might have felt like inside you, if you hadn't been so disobedient. Imagine my putting the effort into pleasing you that I had to use up in punishing you. Be a good obedient girl, and repeat what I had you say after every swat each time you see yourself in a mirror. Then maybe, just maybe the next time I see my cock on your tongue I will let it slide inside." I said as I lay my dick on top of her tongue, letting it stay there long enough to be sure she would not close her mouth on it until she was told to do so.

"Put your lingerie and coat on and go home to your husband." I said as I went to my bedroom. I heard the door close as she left.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12