Where's Waldo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

My eyes directed my body until I was on my knees in front of her tanned legs. She was wearing a short red skirt that came about halfway down her thighs. She jumped slightly when my fingertips touched her knees. I surprised her when I moved my fingers down her legs instead of up her thighs. I caressed her soft skin on my way to her ankles. I lifted and removed her shoe. She giggled when my tongue wiggled its way down to her toes. She gasped when my lips sucked in her little toe. I moved her toe in and out of my mouth like a little penis.

My lips moved off her toe and up her ankles, calves and to her knees. My tongue moved between her kneecaps. I wanted her to open her legs. Th e more I flicked my tongue the more her legs moved apart. My eyes looked up her skirt watching her soft thighs pull apart. I laughed out loud when I saw her panties. They were red and white striped.

She kicked me lightly. "Hello Mrs. Jackson." She said.

I watched as two shoes walked up to the table. "Are you alright dear? You look a little flushed." Mrs. Jackson, our preacher's wife, said.

My lips moved quickly up her thighs until my nose was an inch from her Waldo panties. I could smell her womanly scent as my tongue slid out and licked her mound. She pulled on the tablecloth and her knees jerked upward. My head almost hit the underside of the table.

"OH!" She moaned. A bottle of ketchup and one of honey dropped on the ground at her feet.

"Are you sure you are OK?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

I slid my fingers under her panties and pulled them aside. Her blonde peach fuzz covered her swollen pussy lips. Her clit was hard and long waiting for my tongue. I didn't make her wait very long. Another thought possessed me. I grabbed the bottle of honey and moved the tip up to her exposed blonde bush. I squeezed until a couple of drops slid into her downy fur and into her slit. She must have felt the liquid moving down her swollen clit. Her legs were quivering when my face moved into her stomach.

"OH GOD!" She cried as I sucked her clit between my lips. My tongue flicked at the tip rapidly. She tasted wonderful. I felt like I was sucking on a sweet lollipop as my tongue and lips devoured her pleasure points.

"AAAHHH!" She moaned.

"Do you want a drink or something?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

"OH NO. JUST HOLD MY HAND."

My fingers moved under my lips and invaded her damp hole. I fingerfucked her and clit sucked her until she came.

"OH, OH, OH, YES!" She moaned.

"It's OK honey. I know how you feel. Praise the Lord." Mrs. Jackson voice rang out.

I started to laugh and Mrs. Waldo hands moved under the tablecloth and smacked me on my ear. OUCH.

My fingers and mouth was dripping with her wet juices and sweet honey as I crawled back to the end of the table. I had to figure out a way to get out without Mrs. Jackson noticing.

"Do you see my husband and son?" The lady asked.

"Why no." Mrs. Jackson answered.

I knew they were looking away from me. I quickly crawled out and moved quickly ahead. I made it to a large tree and collapsed on the other side. I was safe.

I sat for a while to get my pulse back to normal. I noticed her son running in the distance with another boy his own age. I couldn't see the husband.

I searched and found Ann down by the boat dock. She was sitting by herself with her feet hanging over the edge. I had picked her some wild flowers and pushed them in front of her face to surprise her. She almost jumped off the dock.

"STEVE! You did it again." She screamed.

She turned to look at me. "Why are your knees so dirty?"

Luckily I had picked the flowers. "Getting these for you." I lied as I handed her flowers. She sneezed. I threw them in the lake.

We sat holding hands for a while until the skies opened up and a downpour came. We made it back to the table to see Macy and Allison running with our picnic stuff to the Van. As I got closer to the girls I could see they were soaked. Allison and Macy's clothes clung to their youthful bodies. I had to look away when I saw their dark nipples showing through their wet tee shirt.

My shaking fingers opened the doors and we jumped into the van with our wet clothes. Ann grabbed the towels we had in case we wanted to go swimming. Our swimsuits were dry so she told everyone to strip and dry off.

"But, what about dad?" Allison laughed.

"He won't peek." Ann laughed back at her.

Macy giggled too as they removed their wet clothes. I was not laughing. My boner was obvious as I pushed my wet boxers down my legs. Ann was looking down as she dried her legs. I glanced up at the side mirror to see Macy's face up by my headrest. She was leaning forward and looking down at my hard-on. At first I moved to cover it but moved to the side to give her a better view. I moved the towel up my leg until my hand hit my rocket. I looked again in the side mirror to see her smile and move back in the seat. Her naked breasts and rosy nipples were mine to look at. I almost shot my load on the steering wheel.

"Hurry and get dressed." Allison yelled to Macy. I looked over at Ann who was looking at my rigid tool. She shook her head and smiled. I smiled back.

It was Wednesday before I received another letter.

YOUR NEXT MISSION IS THE COURT HOUSE LAWN ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON. IT WILL BE POLITICAL RALLY AND VERY CROWDED. YOU WILL BE THE SENDER. ENJOY…WW

Ann has already asked me to go a couple of days ago so this one would be easy. The two candidates for Mayor were having a debate for the AARP crowd. We got there late because we had to drop Allison off at Macy's. Allison's car was in the shop. Most of the seats were already taken so we just walked around. I spotted the red and white shirt in a crowd of people standing. The girl was a knockout. She turned and was carrying a tray of drinks. She worked for the caterer. I followed her until she went into some double doors. When she went in another girl walked out. She was also wearing a red and white striped shirt. Shit. The whole staff was wearing them.

Ann sat down as I walked around. The first girl I had seen came back out and I moved up to her and whispered, "Where's?" She looked at me and said "What?" I just smiled and waited by the door as the next girl came out. She offered me a meatball on at toothpick. I said "Where's?" She smiled and pointed to the men's room sign. She moved away. The next girl thought I was trying to pick her up and gave me a "you dirty old man" look. The next three girls had different responses but none of them was "Waldo."

I almost gave up when I noticed a large woman and an older man tending the bar. Both were wearing the Waldo shirt. I squeezed my way to the bar and motioned for the heavy woman to come closer. I said. "Where's?" She looked at me and smiled. Damn I thought she was the one. However, she turned and poured me a beer and slid it down the bar. She turned and walked to the other side. I knew it was not the man. I found Ann sitting on the other side of the bar and told her I was going to sit down and listen to the debate.

The democrat candidate went first and I was in the minority as I stood and clapped when he sat down. I was reading a handout when the woman republican candidate took the microphone. Blah, blah, blah, I thought listening to her blabber on. Then I heard her say something about her patriotic choice of clothes. I glanced up to see her wearing a red and white skirt. But, it wasn't a shirt. I tried to remember if the letter said only a shirt. Shit. Maybe she was the one?

The debate was over and I looked for Ann. I knew the republican woman would be busy for a while. I could not find her anywhere so I wondered up by the stage. I couldn't find the candidate either. Where did everyone go? I peeked down an empty hallway and noticed a door opened at the end. Maybe I thought as I slowly walked to the door and looked inside. It was an office and the candidate was sitting on the desk talking on a cell phone. She glanced up and saw me. She smiled and went back to her conversation.

"I'll be out in a little while. I have some private business in here. Close up the bar and I'll see you in a short." I moved over near her and whispered, "Where's?"

"What? OK that's fine." She kissed the phone and pushed the end button. She looked the other way and said, "Waldo."

I finally checked her out. She had a nice body for someone in her fifties. Her breasts were full and her hips were a little heavy but nicely proportioned. As she moved off the desk her skirt move up and showed me her garter belt snaps on her hose. She came prepared.

She moved over to the door, closed and locked it. I watched as she moved to the leather sofa and set down. She pointed to her watch to tell me she didn't have much time. I moved over to her and sat next to her. I was nervous and didn't know where to start. She helped me. She took my hand and moved it up to her lips. Her mouth opened and sucked in my thumb. She moved my thumb in and out of her lips. My prick was not shy as it pushed up the front of my pants.

I pulled my thumb from her mouth and replaced it with my lips. Her tongue met mine as we French kissed. This woman was a hot one. She was panting as her hand moved down to squeeze my bulge. My fingers pulled up her skirt over her garter snaps. As the skirt went higher I could see the bottom of a body shirt. The snaps holding it together rested on her pussy mound.

She moved back until she was lying next to me. My fingers trembled as I released the snaps and pulled on the body shirt. Her dark brown and gray pubic hair did not match the light brown hair on her heard. As I pulled the body suit from her mound her legs opened wide. She wanted me to fuck her as she reached down to pull my face up to hers. I was not in control as her fingers quickly released my hard-on. She stroke it a couple of times and guided it down to her wet forest. As she aimed with one hand her other hand pulled my ass into her. My shaft slid easily inside. She was not a virgin. I laughed.

I gave her all I had until I felt her body tense and she screamed. "AHHHH!" She came before I did. A democrat won I thought. I emptied my juices into her cave and jumped when her cell phone rang.

I was still inside of her when she answered the phone. "What? OK I'll be right there." She said. I pushed off of her and quickly zipped up. I smiled and waved as I walked out the door. I had just fucked the republican candidate. Normally it is the other way around. I smiled as I walked out to find Ann sitting by herself.

She didn't ask me where I had been. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "I Love You." "Me too." I said.

On Monday morning I looked for another letter and found none. I was disappointed each day. Ann told me we were invited to attend a friend's birthday party on a large party boat on Saturday. Even if I had a mission I probably could not make it anyway.


I went to the party not knowing anyone so I hit the liquor pretty hard. Actually most everyone was smashed before we even moved out into the ocean. I lost track of Ann when I passed out on a bench on the bottom deck. I wasn't sure how long I was out when I look up to see a red and white shirt go by. I managed to get one eye open as I watched the shirt go out the door. I was bored and high as I tried to follow the shirt.

I held on the rail to keep from falling and saw the shirt move up some stairs. I pulled my way up the steps and found him sitting alone. I was still high as I moved behind a large table and sat down on the floor. I could see him as I peeked under the table but could only see his shoulders and below. I passed out again.

I heard someone talking and opened my eyes to see two people sitting on the bench. The other person was smaller than he was but I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman. I noticed the other person was wearing a blue shirt and tan shorts. My eyes closed again. The boat moved violently and my head banged against the wall. I held my head as my eyes opened again. The other person was gone and the man was all alone again. My eyes started to close again until I saw a small hand move around to cup the man's ass. Another hand moved around the other side and did the same. I noticed the one hand had a large diamond wedding ring. Both hands had fingernails painted with bright red polish. I blacked out again.

I came to and discovered I was the only one on this deck. I felt a little more sober as I stood up on shaky legs. I made my way down the steps and sat down. We were coming back into the harbor.

"There you are." Ann said as she sat down next to me.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"I'm not sure." I moaned. "I had this weirdest dream."

"Booze will do that to you." She laughed.

She took my hand and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you." She whispered. I was about to say me too when I looked down at her hand. It looked like the same hand that was on Waldo's ass. The ring, fingernail polish and clothes. She was wearing a blue shirt and tan shorts. I sobered up real quickly.

I didn't say much as we drove back to the house. If Ann was in the WW club she had to have a red and white shirt. I had never seen her wear one that I could remember.

Ann moved upstairs before I could check out her wardrobe. I peeked into the master bath and saw her washing her blue blouse under the sink faucet. While she was in the shower later that night I looked through her closet and dresser to see if I could find the shirt. She didn't have one. Maybe I was mistaken? I was drunk and could have imagined anything.

I woke up in the middle of the night and realized the blouse she was washing could've had his cum stains. But, the more I thought of it the crazier it became. Ann wouldn't even play around with me in the kitchen while the girls were in the other room.

On Sunday we took Allison bowling. Macy was coming later. We had bowled one game when I felt someone tap me on the arm. "Hi Mr. Duncan."

I turned to see Macy and froze. She was wearing a red and white shirt. I stared at the shirt.

"Don't make it too obvious." She giggled as she stuck her chest out even further.

"No, that's not what…" I started to say before she turned, wiggled her cute little butt and walked away.

Maybe I was supposed to be a sender tonight and somehow misplaced the letter? Macy turned me on like no other. I had to try. I watched she wiggled her ass again before she threw the bowling ball. She made a strike and jumped up and down. Her breasts were so firm they didn't giggle. I moved to bowl next and she threw her arms around me. I whispered, "Where's?" in her ear. She looked at me strangely and sat down. I was wrong.

Later on I complimented Macy on her shirt. She looked down and laughed. "It's not mine. Allison let me wear it the night we had a sleep over." Holy shit. It was Allison's. But, Allison did not have a steady boyfriend and had not had one in over a year. I was being over cautious. I relaxed until I heard Allison talking to Ann on the way home. "I loaned Macy your red and white shirt a few weeks ago. She wore it again tonight because her other clothes were dirty."

Ann seemed upset but said, "No problem but, I may need it next week." My heart dropped.

I came home early the next day and the house was empty. I had to find some proof if Ann was in the WW club. I searched the whole house but found nothing. I was moving some shoe boxes in her closet when I saw something fall behind it. I pulled the boxes out and found a stack of paper. I took the papers to the bed and sat down. I knew I had the proof when I read the first letter.

DEAR ANN,

YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO JOIN A PRIVATE AND EXCITING GROUP. THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU WILL REMAIN A SECRET. EXCEPT FOR THAT PERSON AND I NO ONE ELSE IN THE GROUP WILL KNOW YOUR NAME. THE PURPOSE OF OUR GROUP IS TO HAVE A NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY LIFE WITH PERIODS OF EXTREME EXCITEMENT AND VARIETY. BASICALLY OUR MEMBERS MEET ONE ON ONE IN PUBLIC PLACES TO GIVE AND RECEIVE SEXUAL PLEASURE.

It was true. I was excited as I read the next letter.

SINCE YOU ARE WEARING A RED SCARF TODAY YOU HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN OUR GROUP. WE CALL OURSELVES THE WW CLUB. YOU WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER LETTER THAT WILL TELL YOU THE TIME AND PLACE TO MEET YOUR CONTACT. ONE OF YOU…

I dropped it and read the next one.

YOUR FIRST MISSION IS TO TAKE YOUR HUSBAND TO THE MALL ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 7:00PM. YOU WILL BE THE SENDER SO LOOK FOR THE RED AND WHITE SHIRT IN THE LARGE DEPARTMENT STORE….WW.

Shit. She was fucking Waldo while I picked out my red shirt. I picked up the next sheet.

YOU WILL BE THE SENDER THIS SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT YOUR CHURCH PICNIC SO LOOK FOR THE MAN WEARING THE RED AND WHITE SHIRT…WW.

Waldo was the blonde's husband. Ann walked to the playground to whisper "Where's?" in his ear. I wondered if he was in the boathouse while we sat on the dock? I thought about being jealous but I was going down on the man's wife while she was with him.


The last letter read:

YOU WILL BE THE SENDER AT A BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS WEEKEND ON A PARTY BOAT. LOOK FOR THE RED AND WHITE SHIRT. THE BOAT WILL BE CROWDED SO GOOD LUCK….WW

She was sucking the Waldo's prick while I was passed out under the table.

I looked for another letter but couldn't find any more. I put all the boxes and letters back in the same place I had found them. I sat on our bed trying to piece together.

Ann came in later and I had trouble talking to her. I was pissed but realized I was doing the same thing. I was afraid our marriage was finished. If I stopped the game right now would she? If I faced her with the evidence it might end things. I had to sleep on it.

I found another letter on my chair Monday morning.

"IT IS YOUR CHANCE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR THE WW CLUB. YOU CAN PICK ANYONE YOU WANT HOWEVER THEY MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD, ATTACHED, AND NOT A DIRECT FAMILY MEMBER. IF YOU WANT TO NOMINATE A PERSON WRITE THE PERSON'S NAME AND HOME ADDRESS ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND TAPE IT TO THE BACK OF THE COPY MACHINE ON THE SECOND FLOOR.

I wondered if the person who nominated me worked on the second floor. I looked up the employee names on the second floor and didn't recognize any of them. They worked for a different division in my company.

It didn't take me long to think of a name. I took a piece of paper and wrote "MACY PHILLIPS." I knew her address since I had driven Allison to her house so often. I wasn't sure if I could match up with her but I had to try it.

I took the paper to the copy room and taped it on the back of the copier and headed to lunch. I was walking out the door when I realized I had written the wrong address. Macy's street was Oak not Elm. I moved back into the elevator and hurried to the copy room. I froze when I saw the person inside. It was the black woman from the movies.

"OH NO!" She groaned when she saw me. She tried to hide the piece of paper but it was too late. She hid her face in her hands.

"I'm so embarrassed." She whispered.

"Don't be. It was wonderful." I said smiling at her.

She peeked through her fingers. "It was?"

I closed the copy room door behind me and took her hand. "It was the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me."

Her big brown eyes looked up at me and smiled. Neither of us planned it as our lips moved together. Her soft lips lightly touched mine. Our tongues moved together.

"We shouldn't do this." She moaned as her lips moved away from mine.

"Yes, we should stop." I said as my hands moved around her round ass. I pulled her to my bulge. She didn't back away.

"We are not supposed to talk." She said as my hand slid between our bodies. My fingertips moved under her blouse and up to her skimpy bra. I pulled it forward and slipped my hand underneath. Her hard nipple pressed against my palm. "There's no rule that said we cannot hook up again."

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers