Where's Waldo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers

Allison's head was clearly visible as she moved out to see my prick move up her girlfriend's legs until it was posed at Macy's burning bush. It was the time I had dreamed about as I pushed my tip into her tight lips. She spread her legs wider to allow me entrance. "Fuck me." She moaned. "Shhh." I whispered. "Fuck Shhh." She cried as my prick sank into her tight swamp. My hips moved slow and methodical since I wanted Macy to experience the way sex was meant to be. Her moans became louder and louder. My lips moved down to quiet her down. I broke a WW rule when I whispered, "You are mine." She climaxed. "Yes, I'm yours. Fuck me. Oh God, what's happening to me?" Her body shook and trembled as she exploded.

I was going to cum but pulled out of her. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I don't want to get you…" I started to say.

"I'm on the pill." She cried as she pulled me back into her. My body lost control as I fucked her until I came. She laughed as I filled her void.

I could tell the game had started back up and helped Macy to get dressed. I kissed her hard one more time as I lowered her from the mat.

"Can we do it again?" She giggled.

"Not now." I laughed back. "I'm sleeping over again tonight." She said while I pulled my boxers over my worn out tool.

"OK." I said loud enough for Allison to hear.

I left the room first and headed back to the stands. I noticed Gary standing in the same spot and Ann sitting back up in her seat. I moved up behind Gary and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and jerked back when he saw me. I guess I scared the shit out of him since he had just fucked my wife.

"Hi Gary." I said holding out my hand.

"Err. Hi Mr. Duncan." He said still keeping his distance. I laughed and headed up to sit by my wife.

"What were you saying to Gary?" she asked with a worried look on her face. I figured it was time to spill the beans.

"I asked him how it felt fucking my wife." I said frankly.

"What?" Ann could only manage to say. She knew that I knew.

"But, how?" she asked."

I looked down to see Macy standing by Gary.

"Check out Macy's shirt." I said while looking down at them.

Ann looked at Macy and back at me. "You mean…"

I looked at her, "Where's Waldo?"

"You are a member?"

"Yep, and so is Macy and so is Gary." I smiled at her.

"But, how.." she started to ask. I put my finger on her lips. "We can talk later and I'll explain. For now." I said as I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. "I love you."

She looked at me and smiled. "Me too."

Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers