Where's Waldo?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

She nodded her head in agreement.

My prick was pressing against her stomach when she took a deep breath and pushed me away. "We can't do this here."

"But, I have to see you again." I said while pulling her bra back over her naked breast.

"Me too." She said smiling.

"Meet me at Jack's Grill at noon on Monday." I said as I watched her fix her clothing.

"OK" she said as the door opened and hit me in the back.

"I'm sorry." An older lady said looking around the door.

"No problem." I replied.

"Hi Mary." The lady said to my Waldo friend.

"Hi Jean."

I turned to walk out and remembered. "Mary, the address I gave you is Oak Street. Not Elm."

She smiled and I walked out the door. That was close.

The rest of the week was boring since I didn't receive any missions. On Wednesday Ann asked me to go to the Flea Market with her. I knew something was up since we never went to flea markets. I figured she had received a new letter. At first I said I didn't want to go just to see how bad she wanted it. She kept hounding me but I put her off. Finally on Thursday night I agreed. Ann left before me the next morning and I again searched her closet. I found the new letter with the others:

"YOUR FIRST MISSION AS A RECEIVER WILL BE THIS SATURDAY MORNING AT 9AM. BE WITH YOUR HUSBAND AT THE MECHANTILE FLEA MARKET WEARING A RED AND WHITE SHIRT…WW.

I didn't receive a mission so I had the chance to spy. I was excited think about Ann and a strange man going at it. At breakfast Ann walked in wearing her red and white shirt and a denim skirt. She never wore such as short skirt before. I wondered if she was wearing panties. As she walked by I lifted her skirt. She was wearing panties all right but they were thongs.

"What do we have here?" I asked.

"You don't like?" She asked wiggling her bare ass cheeks.

"Sure, but so will the men in the flea market." I laughed.

"Well, you've been wanting me to wear sexier clothes out."

She was right but I didn't want to make it too easy for the sender.

As soon as we arrived at the market Ann suggested that we split up. She said she preferred to look at different things than I did. I didn't object and watched while she walked away. She pretended to stop and look at some old lamps but kept peeking to see if I was still watching. I caught her eye and waved. She waved back and looked pissed I was still there. I smiled and walked the other way. I jumped behind a hotdog vendor's cart and watched as she moved quickly away from me.

I followed her at a distance taking care to hide as often as I could. Nothing happened for a while until a man moved up to her and spoke. She smiled and said something back to him. He handed her something but I couldn't tell what it was. I watched the man as he kept walking and walked right by me. Could it be him? I watched Ann and saw her walking the opposite way.

I followed her for another 15 minutes, she did a complete turn and circled back towards the directed he went. I saw her go into a large building where some specialty shops were located. She had not spoken to anyone since the man. I moved into the building and looked down the main aisle. She was gone.

My pace quickened as I moved down the aisle. If she saw me I would say it was by accident. But, she was not in the building.

I turned and walked back down the aisle. She had to be there.

I was ready to give up when I heard her laugh. The laugh came from a shop that had a closed sign on the front of it. A sign said Rugs and Carpets. They had to be in the back room.

I moved into a clothing shop next to it and moved back to the adjacent wall. The walls were made of cheap paneling so I searched to find a hole or opening. I noticed some light down at the bottom of the panel. I dropped to my knees and looked through the gap.

I could only see the back of the man but recognized him as the man she spoke with. I looked down on the floor and saw a note. He must have written her directions on where to meet him. Ann giggled as the man's arms moved forward to her body. It was weird watching another man touch my wife. His hands moved away holding her red and white shirt. Again they moved and he was soon holding her bra. My wife's tits were exposed to a stranger and she was giggling.

I heard a noise behind me and stood up quickly. I startled a woman who was looking at the rack of clothes I was hiding behind.

"Sorry, I dropped something." She gave me a strange looked a walked away. I waited unit she left and dropped back down.

The man was on his knees in front of her. Her bare breasts and hard nips were above his head. His fingers unsnapped her denim skirt and released it. It fell to her ankles. She lifted her legs to allow him to take him off. Her legs opened and flashed him her pussy. She pulled her thongs back in place and giggled again. Why she did it I didn't know because his fingers slipped into the waistband on her thongs and pulled. His eyes and mine watched as her full dark bush appeared. He stopped and moved his fingers into her soft pillow of hair.

Again I heard a noise behind me. This time I stood up slowly. A young girl was standing there. "Can I help you sir? She asked.

"No, I'm just looking." I chuckled to myself.

"OK." She said as she popped her bubblegum. Nope, too young I thought as I dropped back to look at the progress the sender had made.

Ann was now lying on her back on a pile of rugs while the man in his briefs had his back to me. I could tell from Ann's facial expression he was well endowed. As he lowered his briefs her eyes got bigger and bigger. He turned to toss them to his pile of clothes when I saw the size of it. Damn. It had to be at least a foot long.

He slithered his body down to lie next to Ann. I watched as her hand moved down to capture his huge tool. Her hand looked like a baby's as she stroked his shaft. Ann soon answered the question of whether he was going to fuck her. She pulled his prick over and his body followed. She positioned his prick at her pussy and opened her legs wide. His tip moved in and in and in. Ann's body moved back and back but he kept coming. Her hands moved up and held on to his shoulders as he filled her cavity. She moaned as the prick slid into her.

I couldn't believe it when his stomach touched hers. She had taken all he had. She held on for dear life as he pumped his giant salami into her. Both of them were drenched with sweat as they raced to completion. Mr. Stud came first and Ann moved her ass quickly up and down to join him. They fell back on the rug totally exhausted. Ann slid out from under him and grabbed her clothes .She didn't even look at him as she walked out of the shop. I wondered who was going to clean that rug.

I stood for a while and pretended to look at the clothing until I calmed down. A pregnant woman walked back and smiled at me. Suddenly it hit me. The clothing shop had maternity clothes. No wonder the other woman looked at me strangely. I smiled at the young girl as I walked out of the shop.

I walked around for a while until I felt Ann jump on my back. She had a big smile. She was so happy.

"You didn't buy anything." I said looking down at her empty arms.

"Didn't see anything I liked."

Good. I thought as we walked to the car.

She leaned over and kissed me again on the cheek. "I love you."

I kissed her back. "Me too."

I was so horny on Monday when I met Mary for lunch. She was waiting in a rear booth at the back of the bar. "Hi." I said as I slid into the bench seat next to her.

She was wearing a long silky black dress. "Hi." She said softly and sexy.

She looked at me and whispered. "I don't want to stay here. It's too dangerous."

I told her to meet me outside and to follow me to my car. I called my office and told them I wouldn't be back for the afternoon. I handed the phone to Mary. "I've already told them." She smiled.

As we headed out of town her hand moved over and took mine. "I've never done this before." She said.

"Drive in a car?" I joked. She squeezed my hand tightly. "You know. This." She looked at me and then at her.

"I thought you were in the WW club?" I asked.

"Yes, but that's different."

"It is?"

"I have sex with them only once and never see them again. I don't talk to them and normally don't' have any feelings except sexual ones."

"With me it's different?" I asked already knowing the answer.

She hit me on the arm. "Just kidding." I laughed.

We stopped at a small motel near a small lake. Mary covered her face as she walked into the small cabin. I sat on the bed and looked at her as she stood by the window watching the sailboats.

"So you were the one who nominated me?" I asked.

"Yes, I have seen you in the elevator and coming and going at our office building. I knew who you were but you never knew me."

"How did you get into the club?"

She turned and walked in front of me. I watched as her hands moved up to push her spaghetti straps down her arms. Her dress fell at her feet. She stood completely naked in front of me. Her breasts were narrow and pointy which matched her dark nipples, which stood at attention on top of her caramel mounds. Her stomach was flat and firm and led to her narrow strip of curly black pubic hair. Her legs were held tightly together to hide her last secret from my eyes.

"I received the letter just like you. It was left on my chair. I was shocked and upset that someone would think I would sleep around on my husband. We have been married for ten years and were happy or at least I thought I was. I put the letter in my shredder and went home. That night I tried to interest my husband into making love but he just laughed at me trying to be sexy. I didn't have much sexual experience which made up my decision to join the club."

I reached for her naked thigh and she pushed me away. "Your turn." She giggled as She sat on the bed next to me. I laughed and stood where she striped.

I pulled off my shirt and tie. Unbuttoned my belt and pants. "Slow down." She chuckled.

I wiggled my ass and dropped my pants. My boxers were tenting out in the front. I moved my hips slowly in a circular pattern. My prick move around in my underwear. She laughed. "Who's laughing at someone trying to be sexy now?" I shot back at her. She stopped laughing and locked her lips together.

I pushed my short over my hard-on and they fell to my feet. I kicked them up and they landed on the bedpost. "Hey you are very good." She joked as she lay back on the pillow. Her legs opened slightly and I could see the pink inner lips. She quickly closed them.

"So, tell me about your first mission." I said as I moved to the bottom of her feet. She had pulled her knees up in front of her.

It was in a large Mexican Restaurant. I was the receiver and was wearing my shirt when an older white man walked by and whispered the password. I had never had any dealings with a white man before so I was pretty nervous when I said "Waldo". My husband, Robert, heard me so something and asked me if I said something but I just said no. I watched the man out of the corner of my eye move up some stairs and enter a door next to the restrooms.

Robert got a phone call and had to go out on the balcony for a better reception. When he left I moved quickly upstairs. The room was completely dark when I shut the door. I could hear his footsteps as he walked up to me. I almost fainted when his hands moved to the bottom of my skirt. His hand touched my knee and moved upward.

As she told the story I placed my own hand on her knees. She peered over her legs at me as her knees opened. My eyes followed her thighs until I saw her moist pussy lips open before me. She continued her story as my fingers touched her smooth ebony skin.

"My legs were shaking as his fingers moved up to touch the crotch of my panties. I was so wet. His thick fingers moved under my underwear and he touched me here."

My eyes followed her fingers as she spread her lips and moved her thin finger over her clit. She moaned as she touched and rolled it between her two fingers. I wanted to join her but preferred to watch her masturbate.

"He only touched me but had me climbing the walls. He was very good and soon made me cum."

Her fingers moved faster and faster.

"He left the room first and I peeked out to see Robert sitting back at the table. He was looking up at the restroom. I couldn't leave. I waited and waited until finally the man with the red and white shirt moved over and started talking to him. When Robert looked away I moved quickly out the door and into the ladies room. I cleaned up and moved back down stairs."

I asked him whom he was talking to when I came downstairs. He said the man was the husband of the woman who was running for the mayor's office. He ran a bar and a catering service.

"Shit. "Is his wife Lisa Wilson?" I asked.

"Yes. That's her name." She moaned. I reached and grabbed her wrist. Wait for me I said as I moved my body up between her legs. Her legs wrapped around mine as the tip of my prick entered her.

"You're the first." She said with a smile. "Waldo?" She shook her head yes as I entered her hot oven.

My hips began a slow up and down motion. She moaned each time I lowered myself into her.

"I had Lisa as a receiver." I whispered as my hips speeded up. "I believe they match up couples when they ask us to join."

She moved her hands up to stop my hips. "Do you think your wife is a member?"

"I don't think so. I know so." I answered as I looked in her eyes.

I thought back to the night in the movie theater and then it hit me. "Your husband and my wife left at the same time to go to the rest room. They were gone a long time."

"Oh God. He was wearing his red and white shirt." Mary's eyes opened wide as she pulled me deeper inside of her. "I've been feeling so guilty and he's been doing the same thing." Her mouth broke into a big grin. She leaned up and bit my ear. "Fuck me hard."

I didn't let her down as I pumped inside of her. She screamed loud when she came. I was right behind her.

We looked at the clock and quickly dressed so we could get home at our normal time. I dropped Mary off at the bar and headed home. Ann was not home but I could hear Allison and Macy giggling as I passed my daughters door. I peeked in to see Allison reading a piece of paper. I knew what it was. Macy's invitation to the WW club.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I looked in. "Nothing." Allison said as she hid the letter behind her back. Two days later I receive my next mission.

YOUR NOMINEE HAS ACCEPTED MEMBERSHIP IN OUR CLUB. SHE WILL BE THE RECEIVER AT THE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME ON FRIDAY NIGHT. YOU WILL BE THE SENDER. ENJOY….WW.

My desire and fantasy was going to come true. Macy was at our house that night and spent a lot of time in Allison's room. I could hear them laughing and talking softly. I was nervous that Allison knew what was going on. I had to figure out a way to separate them at the game. I noticed Macy carrying Ann's red and white shirt home with her that night,

When Allison said she was going to the game with Macy, Ann was the first to suggest we also go. I figured she had received a mission letter to meet Macy's boyfriend Gary. I hesitated but agreed to go as well. Wild horses couldn't keep me away.

We drove our van to the game and looked for Allison and Macy. We could not find them so we sat near the top of the bleachers. I saw Allison first and then Macy and Gary. They were both wearing red and white striped shirts. They waved and came up to see us.

"Hi Mr. Duncan." Macy said. I followed the rules and didn't say a word. I just waved. Macy was wearing a short black skirt. Good.

"Why doesn't your boyfriend come up here?" Ann asked Macy. "I don't know. He is not himself tonight."

I was sure he was scared shitless.

I watched Macy and Allison walk around the stadium during the game to make sure the sender had a chance to see Macy's Waldo shirt. But, they never separated. It was almost halftime and I turned to tell Ann I was going for a walk. She was already standing and walking down the row.

"I'm going for a walk." She said.

I smiled and watched as she walked behind Gary who was standing at the fence. She leaned towards him and whispered in his ear. He turned and looked at her. I watched his face turn to fear as he said something back to her. She turned and walked towards the parking lot. She had the keys to the van. He followed her while keeping his distance.

Macy was standing by the snack bar when I noticed Allison leave her side. Allison moved towards the restroom. I hurried down the steps and moved up behind Macy. I whispered, "Where's?" in her ear. She was grinning as she turned to see me. Her face went to total surprise, "MR. DUNCAN!" she said loudly. "Shhh." I said with my finger to my lips. She giggled and said, "WALDO."

I knew where I wanted to take her as I lead her towards the locker rooms. From my earlier experiences with Todd I knew the equipment storage area was on the other side of the building. Macy ran to keep up with me as I moved quickly to get away before Allison saw us. I moved into the storage room and pulled Macy in with me. I closed the door.

The stadium lights lit up the room and I could see a stack of mats used for the track and field events. Macy smiled as she followed me to the mats. I turned and lifted her up on top of the pile. Her legs dangled over the edge as she moved her ass backwards to give me room to move up with her. As she leaned back her skirt moved up her legs. She smiled as her panties were exposed to my eyes. I didn't look away.

As I sat next to her on the mats I noticed a light on the other side of the room by the door. It became dark again. Someone came in the room and I guessed it to be my daughter. It only made me more excited as I turned and placed my mouth to Macy's. I forgot she was my daughter's best friend as my tongue moved into her small mouth. It didn't take her long to move hers with mine.

My fingers moved up her young legs and under her skirt. Her crotch of her panties was damp as my fingers pressed into her pussy. I had to find out if she was a virgin. My fingertip slid under the material and into her small pussy. "OH YES." She said forgetting again about the no talking rules. I opened my eyes to look at hers, which were open while we kissed. "Sorry." She said while removing her lips from mine. I just smiled. My fingertip moved inside fairly easy. She was not a virgin but was pretty tight.

I took my time unwrapping my present. She lifted her hips as I slid her skirt and panties down her legs. The stadium light projected down on her flaming red bush. As I placed her clothes to the side she opened her legs while she removed her Waldo shirt. As I pulled her bra from her firm breasts and hard nipples I moved my lips down to capture one of them. She moaned. I moved back to the edge of the mat and looked down at her naked body. She was magnificent. My mind took pictures to remember of her delicate skin and unblemished curves. Her legs opened for my pleasure. She was not shy.

I peeked over to see Allison's head looking around some boxes. I knew she was shocked to see me but she didn't leave so she must want to see the show. I wanted her to see it too as I pulled my shirt off my body. My shorts were next and finally my boxers. I took my time pushing them over my hard-on. I could hear Allison gasp but didn't acknowledge I heard it. I was proud as my prick pointed forward to Macy's teenage body.

She was smiling as my lips moved up her ankle to her knee. She giggled when my tongue left snail tracks up her thighs. She moved her body up to meet my mouth as my nose moved into her red bush. I thought I was in a strawberry patch as my eyes were saturated with red. My tongue moved into her soft mane until I touched the top of her slit. She moaned loudly as I tasted her hard nub. I could tell my tongue was the first to taste her juices as she wiggled on the mats under me. Her hands pulled at my hair as she experience sex more than intercourse.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers