All Comments on 'Where's Your Ring?'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silly

SILLY STORIES, more the ramblings of a 12year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good but Confusing

Like the story a lot but it got very confusing as to who was who with Jeniffer and Hazel.

It changed several time between the guy thinking they were the same person and thinking they were two different people and by the end i wasn't sure. Does Jeniffer secretly work as a dirty stripper named hazel? if not what was she doing all those times she was late home.

Who did he have sex with? he thinks its his wife whilst its happening but the description of the story says differently. And whats with the missing ring at the end as both of them have the same ring, all it says is that whoever it was wasn't wearing it at the time.

Again i like the story but it needs a bit more explanation.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Intrigue and mystery lay afoot

A lot of coincendence between the two women, it might be that he should have her followed, to see just where she does go. That is of course he doesn't really care as long as when she comes home to him she is hot,sexy and ready to fuck. Thanks for the story......Rich

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Agree - good but confusing

Too much switching perspectives to get a handle on things

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Confusing

She has A two Carrot(who did he buy it from? Bugs Bunny)ring as they are engaged.A few words later she is his wife!!What happened to the ring,did Bugs reposess it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHOOOPS

Dude, you need to get a editor BAD! This would not have been such a bad story, but you kept switching around, confusing the characters. It just didn't flow. Get a good editor, & try again.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Interesting idea

It looks like it could have used more work. Still interesting and provocative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
His wife is a sex worker and a whore and he fucks

her? Get real to many diseases to even kiss her. I agree going from fiance/girlfriend to wife in a few lines was just to much. The immaturity in this is just to much also. Try living a bit, get some experience, then with a real editor try writing some stories.

Ducky7Ducky7about 15 years ago
He should have slipped up

Jack should have said Hazel, and gotten it over with. It just a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NO ONE CAN BE THAT DUMB

WHY DO YOU DEPICT HIM AS AN IDIOT?

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Dumb male plus typical Brit lack of communication between spouses.

When author can't keep the story straight it's worse than losing track of character names. Along with several other typos you start out with them engaged, then all of a sudden they are a married couple. Needs a good rewriting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmmm

I dont think I need to bring up your blunder on the Girlfirend/fiancie/wife thing. Everyone that commented summened that up.

I would like to ask some other things. Judging from you story it appears to be his first time to that particu;ar strip club. If that is so then how the hell does he know 'Hazel's' work schedule from the past few months. That stuff is kept confidential. Hardly something a bartender would give out.

And that must be a one of a kind answering machine considering answering maching now days will not store old messages. The ones with tapes will rewind the tape automatically. The digital ones (more common) will simply erase the message as you reset the counter to zero. The only answering machines I know that are like the one you desrcibed are the old ones from the 70's.

One other thing, You mentioned that a lot of people at work has been telling this poor slob about a mystery women working at a strip club that looks exactly this his "partner" for lack of a definitive term. Me personally I would have investegated the club way before he did. He must be some kind of wimp.

Another thing is he recognized the ring(A ring that somehow goes missing). Now if he got close enough to see the ring then she would no doubt have seen him too. Then shall we say busted.

There is little doubt in my mind my mind you are trying to get us to see it is the same the same women. Trouble is you made us see he is deeply hurt by this and there is no confrontation. There should have been a confrontation followed with consequences.

And lastly in closing, As a patron of such strip clubs I can say its a public secret that strippers inevitably gets fucked at the clubs ever so often in those private rooms they use for the total nude lap dances.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Good Start

It's a shame it was never finished. But we know she was the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"But we know she was the whore"

and betrayed was the "cuck in the closet"

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
There is a difference between a stripper and a whore anonymouses.

A stripper just strip her clothes off for money. She rarely fucks the clientele. I do realize that may happen from time to time but its frowned upon in that business.

A whore fucks for money of for other reasons. A faithful wife might be a whore only for her husband for example.

A wife can in fact have a job at a strip club and remain totally loyal and faithful to the husband.

So to sum it up all the people who call the wife in this story a whore just because she has a job stripping in a strip club is all dumb asses.

Now the wife having such a job and never told the husband of it all is guilty too of being totally dishonest to husband on what clearly has been multiple times and could be grounds for divorce. No trust = no marriage.

As far as the story many inconsistencies, plot holes, and errors; I think the other comments pretty much summed it all up. One thing that bugs me with this story is this, if the story is so awful (and I agree it is) why did Literotica publish it?

I have read other authors who told about horror stories of how hard it is to get something published here. I have read there work and know their work is tons better than this obvious mess so how the hell it got published?

It's a mystery!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO IS WHOM

and non-sequiturs are difficult to decipher. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
other than a message on the machine

after she has been behind the glass partition

and in the "private" dance room

what else does she share with her fiancé?

is there a medical cure for it?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
confusing

Did he just have great sex with his wife?

Did he just have great sex with his wife's twin (that he had never been told of)?

Why was the booth girl wearing his wife's ring and the woman he had sex with not?

But this writer hasn't been here for a couple of years so we'll probably never know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story line, still need editor. LOVE. Slap hapy papy #9

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This one defies comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Duh, needs a proper ending - this is just his imagination at the moment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1347 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS