White Slaves of Eban Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,853 Followers

"Do these people really call us eunuchs'?"

Bobby leaned over the table and spoke in a lower voice. "They even forbid the white women from calling us anything but eunuchs'!"

Jeff leaned back in his chair. He looked extremely upset. His eyes lifted and starred at Bobby for a moment. Maybe just to change the subject but he asked.

"I noticed you have your head shaved like these other fellow's I see working in the kitchen. Is it a trend or something here with the men?"

Bobby started to laugh out loud as he picked up a bottle out of a bag of hygiene products they picked up in the supply room. "I wish that statement was true my friend. This is hair remover. I picked up a bottle for you. One of the rules here is that the eunuchs' have to be completely shaven."

Bobby smiled as he pointed at Jeff. "That's us."

This was yet another shocking detail that Jeff had to take in at the moment. Bobby leaned forward rubbing his finger above his eyebrow.

"Didn't you notice my eyebrows are even gone? They don't want any body hair on us at all!"

Jeff had his mouth stuck open as Bobby added. "It's just another way for them to make us less appealing to the women."

"Wait to Katie finds out about this. She isn't going to recognize me without any hair."

"There is a very good chance that Katie wouldn't ever recognize you if you crossed paths at the resort anyway. You see, they make all of us men wear these stupid face masks when we're in the public area."

Bobby started to chuckle as he added. "We all look like the lone ranger without a hat or hair or a horse!"

"What if I see Katie, Bobby? Is it alright to say hello to her or waive or something?"

Bobby just shook his head back and forth at first than replied. "I'm sorry but it's not allowed!"

"How would anyone know if I did Bobby? How are they going to find out?"

"You can't take that chance."

"What do they do, beat us or something?"

Bobby laughed again before he replied. "I might as well tell you this right now Jeff. Me or anyone else could turn you in and collect a thousand dollar bonus just for informing them."

"You're kidding me right?"

"That's how they keep this place in such good working order. If you get caught they kick you out. You go home without most of your money."

Jeff sat thinking for a moment. "They police everyone based on money?"

"That's right my friend. There have been several men caught recently and kicked off the resort. If you don't want to lose the opportunity to become rich than don't screw things up!"

Jeff finished eating as Bobby stood up and said. "Why don't we walk over and get you situated in your living quarters?"

Jeff got his first look at the dorm buildings. There were several buildings nestled back in the rear of the complex. It was completely secluded from the main resort area.

Jeff's room was on the third floor of one of the buildings. Everyone had a private room which consisted of a small ten by eleven foot room with an attached bathroom. The kitchen was located on the first floor along with a general seating area where televisions were provided.

Jeff met a few of the men. He had a difficult time remembering their names with faces considering they were all bald. Bobby excused himself to allow Jeff time to rest and do necessary things like removing his body hair.

Bobby had to work that night so Jeff laid in bed starring at the moon light until he feel asleep.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,853 Followers
12