All Comments on 'White Wife Wrecker'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed the story but........

I enjoyed the story but I thought you went overboard with the revenge. I understand taking his wife but also taking his sister and mother I thought was going overboard. I would have prefered the revenge being taken out more on the charater RAY himself tha his family. Yes he humilated the white wife's but he did not involve the families except for the instance of the mother and daughter. I understand he needed to be emasculated but using his mother and sister went far beyond that. You could have done the same by letting all the wronged women take his wife then using the strap-ons on him. I have just never thought if you take revenge on a character that you go beyond that character and thier spouse. Anything else seems like you are going overboard.

I enjoy reading your stories because you create characters with a hidden strength about them. Even when they start out being dominated the submissive person usually has some strength of character and grows to become stronger. The first wife he took in this story and did not have this strength component you give your characters. I would have enjoyed her turning the tables on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good ! ! !

Always remembe, what goes around-comes around and in the end, everyone gets their just reward.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing

It is too bad that Ray did not fuck a wife that had been involved in a previous affair and had caught an STD, so he could have been exposed to that, too, and started a slow death of dying of AIDS, or something like that, as well. Story is written well, but the plot sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Consequence YEA

Thanks for the slice of reality amidst the non- !

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stark Realism! yeah, right

I've got to stop reading stories based upon the comments of others. This one just plain sucked. Sorry, author, but there was no basis in reality. A lot of times that isn't bad, but the story itself was mean-spirited and stupid. Even worse, it wasn't erotic.

Darn, I hate wasting my time on stuff like this.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

interesting story, strange turn of events

Anavrin169Anavrin169over 18 years ago
Excellent Writing!

Loved it baby! Keep on going with what you do best; create fantsy that makes people hard & wet! Blow their stacks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Turnabout is fair play

This was great. "Turnabout is fair play!" The guys that said they hated it were obviously black guys that didn't enjoy the "black stud" getting his comeuppence from a white dude. Fuck them, and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
COMEUPPANCE PERSONIFIED

I LOVED this comeuppance story! Based solely on the way he treated women.

I'm a white guy who has been fucking black gals for years & years. Just love their sweet, dark pussies. And no - not the 350 pounders but the slim or voluptuous or zoftic types. I love black womens tits - the gorgeous, dark skin sets my big, ivory white dick a thumpin'. And I don't need illegal drugs or rape to have sex with a woman.

And no - It's not the 5 incher that so many black guys seem to think all white guys have - I'm a bit over 8 inches and 3 1/2 across and am well schooled in how to use it. I've just listened to my black gals over these many years and do whatever and however they ask to be satisfied. Eatin' Pussy is a specialty - Haven't had a disappointed lady yet. And yes - you ignorant Morons, they are ladies, not bitches & ho's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good, bad, ugly

All of your stories are creative and good. It is too bad that some of the readers seem to forget that Literotica is for diverse tastes in sexuality, and their comments tend to be narrow minded. Keep up the good work and disregard the ugly, immature feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
There is only one ending.

He killed the entire group then committed suicide thereby saving the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH YES, IT IS REALITY!

I am a large Black man who has been fucking white women since I was fourteen. I personally know two black acquaintances who have suffered a large dose of Reality for mistreating their white girl conquests. One guy got his ass shot up by an irate husband who wife he had beaten once too often.

The other guy was charged with rape and assault when he went too far in humiliating his white wife girlfriend. She got back at him big time - he's doing big time.

I have always treated my white women with respect although I dominate them as a matter of course. They love the big cock, the extraordinary fuck sessions and even their submissive nature adds to their thrills. For example, I insist they whip out my dick and suck it as we drive around town and SUV drivers, truck drivers and toll booth attendants eyes pop out as they spot a good looking blonde inhaling my big, black dick. See, i told ya - I always treat them right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK, but seemed to lack assurance . . .

This story was just OK. I, too, approve of the comeuppance angle, but the ending seemed hurried and a bit uncertain. I agree with the reader who suggested that revenge against Ray himself, rather than his relatives, would have worked out better as a conclusion. I do hope you will keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just bad

No plot, no character build-up, no logic. Does he work at the hotel, how did he get the daughter's key, why does he do it, why did the wife leave, and how did the white guy seduce her? Questions just lead to more unanswered questions.

The whole story is black guy with a big dick, forces white women to fuck him and he ruins them. Black Power! Whoo! Really that is all you got? You write and spell correctly - thank you, but that is not writing. That is a poorly conceived wet dream. The string of logic to make ALL that happen is so impossible that it pulls you right out of the story. This could have been a really interesting story with the possible things that happen. Stormbringer writes the same kind of Black men destroy white pussies, but at least there is a story, a logic, a reason, character.

Next time take a little more time with those things and the story might fly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my pretty little wife.a wonder of nature & i adore her.

my pretty wife wanted to waite&have sex after we were married.i am glad she did it was one hell of a surprise..we were really happy on our wedding night.we got ready on our first night.i took off my clothes&was in bed.my new wife was in the bathroom taking her clothes off laughing.she laughed & came next to the bed.the surprise was there.she was a hermorphdite.she had a cunt&she had a 8 inch dick.it was hard as a piece of steel.she smiled&said I am not gay nature has made me enjoy both ways anytime with men or women.she jumped in bed she put my dick into her cunt.she pumped her ass like crazy.that piece of steel slamming aganst my belly.she was yelling&screaming &cumming all over my belly from her cunt&that piece of throbbing piece of steel.after we finished we were talking.she said she was going to screw the hell out of my mom&sister&also my dad.she said with a big smile I am screwing the whole family I am not gay I am doing what nature wanted me to do.she said we are going to have a happy life.lets do it again I am ramming it up your ass you married a wonder of nature&i love you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Piece of Crap!!

This wasn't a story - just a 13-yr-old's rape fantasy. Pointless, stupid and boring - a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well

This was a waste of my fucking time. I don't know how or why I ended up reading this story but I wish it t didn't exist. Seriously, this is a fucking pathetic exscuse for a story. You come off as a twelve year old with serious small cock issues and a lack of imagination. Not to memtion your seriously lacking story writing skills and attention to detail. Next time go fuck a blow up doll and keep this shit in your head.

merrySMmerrySMalmost 8 years ago
7 times

In this very short story you repeated 'big black cock' 7, count them, seven times. We know he has a big black cock, there are several ways to describe it, thick, member, rod, pulsing, throbbing, monster etc. The sex scenes were not detailed and not hot. Character development, instead of 'he fucked her, and she orgasmed', more description; 'the fat tip of his cock split open her thick lips and slipped into...'

Bring the person there.

Definitely an immature state if mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
anon

well he deserved it

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
this story

The newly weds bit got me very turned on. The 2nd part of the story not so much. However read it a few times and really enjoyed it !

Chloe

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really an 11` inch dick I know a lot of black men none had an 11 inch dick that is from the racist white man's mind! You know I enjoy a story of black man rape but don't tell me that a white woman will fall in love with a rapist, little white boy, that your relitives have never experience a rape because it isn't about sex it is about power over the rape victim, humiliating her making her do thing. please don't try and tell me that the victim will beg t6o be taped again. tell a true story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous