Who Needs Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers

'Do you want to see more of my body, I am sure you do'

Molly then moved her hands up behind her back and unclipped her bra, then very slowly slid the shoulder straps down her arms making the most of the show. With a flourish, she let the bra drop away exposing her beautiful breasts, and to everybody's surprise apart from her husband showed off her nipples, which were pierced with tiny gold rings, and the nipples themselves were the biggest I'd ever seen on a woman fully three-quarters of an inch long, they were fully erect, as she was getting very excited by what she was doing.

'They are nice aren't, they, I had them done when we were on holiday in Spain last year'. She said to the room in general, my god she was a slut.

She then hooked her thumbs into the top of her pants and very, very slowly eased them down over her thighs and down to the floor, as she bent forward the cheeks of arse parted and her bum was open and exposed and I could see her cunt, she was a very sexy woman and did she know it. She then sat down on a chair, Opening her nylon-clad legs wide. Her cunt was a vivid pink, and hairless she liked to show off and James was not missing a thing. Gregg, her husband was not watching his wife; he was looking at me tied up and exposed as I was with both dildoes still inside me. She then stood up, walked over, and stood in front of Barbara.

"Stand up" she was definitely in charge of the situation. Barbara did as she was told and stood up.

"Now my dear lets see your cunt, Gregg is itching to see you nude"

She knelt in front of Barbara and leant forward and took the front of the other woman's pants and then gently pulled them down over the woman's lovely rounded bum and down onto her thighs. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and formed a perfect v between the tops of her legs.

'Now I want you to turn round and face Gregg so he can lick your pussy, you'd like that wouldn't you'? Barbara nodded and did as she was told she was sweating, and it showed on her body. Gregg moved forward on the sofa, grasped her hips, and pulled her towards his mouth. She shivered as he put his tongue onto the lips of her vagina.

Molly now came to me and smiled as she ran her hand softly up my thigh onto my cunt and then she gently stroked the lips of my cunt with her finger, between the vibrator and the stretched skin, it made me begin to shake slightly as my body reacted to her ministrations. She then took hold of my vaginal lips with both hands and began to pull them apart gently but firmly; she then lent forward and blew a breath onto my cunt. The hot breath on me had me instantly on the point of orgasm, which was not missed by her.

"My god Pat you come easily" She then began to move the vibrator in and out of me, rotating it as she did so. She then removed the small vibrator from my bum. She then returned to stand behind Barbara.

"Bend forward Barbara I've got something for you."

She then dipped the little tool into a glass of whiskey which had been poured earlier. The woman responded and put her hands on the back of the sofa as she bent forward.

"Spread your legs wide my dear" Molly said.

The woman complied; standing forward, as she was her bum was fully exposed.

"Now then let me try this little chap on you, have you ever had your bum fucked"

Barbara shook her head. Molly then dipped her finger into the glass and then massaged the whiskey around the woman's rectum. Barbara shook a little but stayed posed as she was. Molly placed the tip of the vibrator into Barbara's bum while Gregg massaged her breasts tweaking the nipples, which made them extend.

I thought if this was how they behaved together what they would do to me when my turn came.

All this time James was filming the whole thing. Molly pushed the vibrator further into Barbara's bum, the perspiration stood out on her slender back, but she didn't move away infact she pushed her hips lower to take the entire dildo into her arse.

"Oh my god Molly that's fantastic, can I try the other one."

"Yes of course if you think you can take it, in your bum you mean?"

"I've often wondered what it would feel like to have my arse fucked its wonderful"

Molly moved back to me and pulled the big dildo out of me, but not before she gave my cunt several rubs with it.

"You are a sexy lady Pat I'm going to fuck you later when we get you home."

"You can't expect me to be happy about this it's almost rape you know," I whispered to her. She just smiled at me.

"You do protest too much, I think you're up for it, you're certainly dressed for the occasion."

She then went back to Barbara who was still leaning over Gregg who had his hand pushed into her cunt and she was loving it. She then repeated the process on Barbara with the big dildo. She pushed gently at the other woman's bum and it slowly entered her stretching her. I didn't think it would go in so far but Molly kept up the pressure until it was fully imbedded. Barbara was now breathing very fast and Gregg caressed her breasts so that her nipples were engorged and enormous. The skin on her breasts was very red where they had been mauled about, but she didn't seem to care.

"How does it feel as good as a cock do you think?" Barbara just nodded and sank slightly onto Molly's hand and shuddered.

"That's fantastic you always get me going don't you."

"Now I want you to kneel on the sofa, bent forward and push that little one into your cunt while we film you."

James moved around so he could see what was happening and use his video. His penis could be seen stretching his trousers, it looked enormous. Barbara did as she was told her legs spread wide apart, her head on a cushion and her tits squashed against the sofa, even to me it was quite an erotic site. Gregg undid his zip and eased his cock out so I could see it. What a monster, about eight inches long and very thick. He was also circumcised, the knob was huge, and dark red. Glistening in his hand as he slowly rubbed it. I started to feel turned on by the sight of it imagining what it would feel like inside me. Molly spoke again to Barbara

"Would you let Gregg put his penis into you, I've never seen him fuck anyone else."

"If James is okay with that Id love to try it"

James just nodded he didn't seem to care what happened as long as he could film the action. Barbara removed the tools and looked at Gregg's cock.

"I think I shall need some lubrication to take that." She was totally in the spell of these two, and considering she was transport director for a local company I wondered, what her people would think if they could see her now, naked apart from her high-heeled shoes and stockings. Molly found my bottle of perfumed oil and rubbed it up onto her husbands cock wanking him slowly until it gleamed.

'Stand up Barbara I'll put some on for you'.

Again, she did as she was told and stood in front of Molly.

"Put your hands behind your head and don't move."

She then proceeded to put the oil onto Barbara's stomach and then down onto her crutch, her fingers then pushed in between Barbara's thighs, she eased her middle finger into the woman's cunt. She poured more oil onto her hand and spread it up between Barbara's legs making her tremble with the feeling. She continued to massage the other woman's body, who just stood there sighing and trembling slightly, her breasts heaving with every breath she took. Her eyes were closed tight as she enjoyed the feeling of being masturbated in front of her husband.

"I think you're ready now ease yourself onto Gregg's cock."

Barbara moved to Gregg with her slender back towards him, she opened her legs and then straddled his thighs putting her hands on his knees for support then lowered herself slowly onto his engorged cock. Gregg held it up so she could place the entrance of her vagina onto it. She gently eased herself down so the knob end was opening the lips of her cunt. As his penis penetrated her she suddenly groaned, the monster was now halfway into her and she sighed with the pleasure she was getting. Gregg then forced upwards and his cock was now completely inside her cunt. She was sweating like mad and shuddering as the cock was pushed hard into her. She started to move with his rhythm and I could hear the squelching as his cock brought her to orgasm. He stopped moving and Barbara cried out

"Fuck me Gregg, fuck me don't stop." She cried out, her body soaking with sweat, she looked incredible, her breasts bouncing as she moved up and down on this huge penis. He redoubled his efforts forcing himself ever deeper into her slender body, making her groan in ecstasy with every thrust, pushing her ever closer to her orgasm. He then lifted her up so his cock could be seen, shiny with her juices, then pulling her down again filling her cunt, his cock ramming into her. Suddenly she screamed and threw her head back as she came. He body went tense, every muscle taught. Then it was over she slumped forward still impaled moaning softly. She shuddered again as he came 'oh god yes' she screamed as he pumped into her. She seemed to climax again and again. Finally they slowed and she lay back against his body, sated. I lay there mesmerized, I had never seen two people fuck each other, I was hooked.

Molly in the meantime turned her attention to me! She sat between my legs gently stroking my upper thigh, which with the site in front of me was making me very hot.

"Now my dear how would you like that monster inside your pussy and James in your arse nice eh, let me have a close look at you I've thought about your body ever since we first met. You know I'm bisexual, but a body like yours makes me want to be a lesbian. Now I'm going to inspect your cunt so don't struggle just enjoy the feeling, ok?"

She then slowly slid her hand onto my breast and tweaked my nipple, her hand was hot on my skin, which was like an electric shock over me. Her hand continued down onto my stomach, her fingers were hardly touching me but it made the muscles of my stomach twitch, she knew just what she was doing and she massaged gently moving lower onto my pubic hair, I was getting hot and in spite of myself, turned on. She then pushed her finger onto my vagina, and gently massaged the clitoris. She certainly knew what to do; I felt all tingly and began to really enjoy the feelings coursing through my body. Molly moved in front of me and knelt down between my thighs her breasts on my legs. She was very hot; her face was within inches of my vagina.

"Now let me open you so I can kiss you."

I was really past caring what she did I was beginning to question my own sexuality with this lovely woman about to kiss my cunt. She moved her mouth to me and I could feel her warm breath on my most private parts not even my husband had kissed me there for a long time. She then took hold of the lips of my vagina and pulled them open and blew her hot breath into me, the feeling was incredible. She then put her mouth completely over me and began to lap at my clitoris, I felt as if I was going to pass out. She continued this and sucked hard on my cunt drawing the lips into her mouth. I was close to coming and said so; she just looked at me and sucked even harder as I came. She drew my come into her mouth and swallowed.

"You do taste nice I could do this all night."

She then put her thumb into my cunt in such a way that she could then put a finger into my bum. I could feel them squeezing together as she massaged me, the intensity of the feeling had me on the brink of another orgasm. Molly looked into my eyes with a knowing look then said "we are moving to our place we can be more relaxed in my dungeon and i've one or two little toys you will enjoy."

'Please leave me alone, you will be better with the four of you." I tried once more to get them to leave me alone.

"You're kidding; you will be the centrepiece of our entertainment." With that, she stood up and got the others moving.

"You needn't bother with underwear Barbara just your dress for the sake of decency" and laughed.

Molly slipped her coat over her shoulders and told Gregg to collect the rest of her clothes she then turned to me.

"What can we do for you Pat, we better cover you we don't want the neighbours seeing you like that. I will untie you but remember you are on video so no silly games."

"Barbara get her coat, we will take her in our car, see you at home."

They let me stand up and gave me a coat to cover myself, but nothing else; I was naked apart from that and my shoes and stockings. Barbara and James went out to make sure nobody was about, and we followed with Molly's arm through mine so I couldn't get away from her. Their car was in our drive so I didn't see a soul to speak to. She helped me into the car, sitting beside me, and shut the door. She put her hand inside my coat, and gripped my thigh. Gregg drove us to their house in silence, and when we arrived, the others were there with the front door open. Gregg parked the car and then got out and closed the large wooden gates to the drive. We got out of the car and went into the house; Molly led the way into the hall. We then entered a room at the far end. One look told me I was in trouble. The door was closed and locked behind us; it was padded on the inside with quilted red leather.

"Sit there" Molly said pointing to a chair, which had a large hole in the seat and padded arms. I did as I was told.

"James take your clothes off you can use the video in the nude"

He seemed to be in a trance and began to undress. The room was done out like a very expensive dungeon with manacles fitted to the wall, a long leather bench matching the door. This also had cuffs top and bottom. A wooden cross was also against another wall, and a large TV stood in the corner.

"Gregg get some drinks while we get comfortable, you can try that gear I bought you as well."

He went over to the wall, pressed a button and a panel slid open to reveal another room, he went through, and the door closed behind him.

"Pat, stand up and remove your coat, and put these on" Molly said offering me a pair of knee length boots;

I took the boots and removed my shoes. They were soft calf leather and obviously expensive. James stood in front of me with his video, his cock was erect with the foreskin pulled back, his knob end was big, and glistened in the light. Hanging from his cock was the biggest pair of balls I had ever seen. I kept my legs tight together he wanted more pictures of me but I wouldn't give him the chance.

"Barbara you can do the same and while I'm out do what I told you to get Pat ready"

I did as I was told. I put the boots on, and sat down. I was naked now apart from my stockings and the boots, I felt quite sexy but intended to keep up my objections to their actions. Barbara removed her coat and stood naked in front of me. Before I could do anything they then proceeded to tie me to the chair. Again, my arms were tied with soft silk ties; my ankles were tied to the front of the chair, my feet on a small ledge. James once again got his video and slowly filmed me from my face down over my body to my feet, he hadn't spoken a word since we arrived, nor had Barbara. The door reopened and Molly and Gregg returned. He was dressed in leather mask, and a short leather apron and boots with chains on. The apron couldn't conceal his cock, which was half erect, and that too was encased in leather with just the knob showing, he carried a large silver tray with four glasses and a selection of bottles on it. Molly was dressed in black leather, bra pants high boots and hold-up stockings with a broad suspender belt again in black with large studs on it; she had swept her hair up and looked quite stunning.

'Now my friends lets have some fun. Well done you two, Pats in just the right place for what I have in mind'.

I had decided to join in with whatever was to happen short of full penetration by either of the men. Molly moved over and stood in front of me, she then released a catch on the chair, and then tilted it back. I was almost lying flat when the legs began to part forcing my legs apart. The chair continued to move back and apart until I was completely exposed. It was now quite obvious what the hole was for, my bum was right over it, and my cunt was completely on show to the room. It was then I noticed a contraption fitted to the ceiling.

'It's a mechanical fuck machine specially imported from Germany, you'll love it . It's also got a camera on the end so it can film wherever it's put, look at the TV'

I turned my head towards the TV, I was on the screen, spread-eagled, and I could see my breasts, down to my vagina.

"We will record this in case you want to complain we can then send the tape to anyone you like"

Molly was smiling at me with that look that said comply or else. She took hold of the device and pulled it down towards my legs, as she did so the picture on the TV followed every move. the picture on the TV was my cunt in every detail, my clitoris was beginning to erect itself. The end of the thing was an exact replica of a penis, and she placed it close to my cunt.

"Its automatic you know, it can be programmed to run at any speed and also can be warmed up to body temperature, it can even ejaculate whenever you like, here hold onto this switch it controls the speed and if you press the top it will ejaculate"

Molly moved the knob end towards my vagina, and then switched it on! A faint whine could be heard, I felt the penis touch me, and it was vibrating gently. They all stood looking with drinks in their hands as the cock piece slowly penetrated my cunt. The feeling was quite pleasant as I felt the thing move further into me; it began to move faster with a plunging motion just like a real cock. It was very big and a rough texture with veins moulded onto the surface. I began to feel myself moving in rhythm with the machine and my breathing quickened in time with the in out motion of the cock. I began to feel the beginnings of my orgasm as the cock moved. I was gripping the arm of the chair as the feeling of pleasure I was getting increased, I unconsciously squeezed the switch and the speed of the machine increased. My audience watched intently not missing a thing. As my orgasm built up inside me I began to squirm about on the chair, I was now sweating furiously and crying out in ecstasy. The cocks speed increased and so did my feelings, I was in heaven, and I hadn't ever been fucked like this before it was fantastic. I couldn't help myself and began to cry out as the pace increased, I could hear voices urging me on 'faster Pat, fuck it faster, your cunts gleaming' it was Barbara's voice but I was coming any second. The machines cock seemed to be enlarging in my cunt and the tip was touching the very centre of me, I was completely lost in my feelings. My orgasm began and I started to produce the most amazing amount of come juice, I could feel it trickle between the cheeks of my bum. My orgasm went on and on, and then without thinking I pressed the top of the switch. The cock up inside me suddenly squirted jets of hot fluid into my vagina; increasingly it squirted until that to began to run out of my cunt and down the crack of my arse. I came and thrashed about against my bindings; I was almost passing out with intensity of the orgasm. I came for the last time and the feelings slowly subsided, and I began to relax back onto the chair, my grip on the switch slackened and the cock slowed and began to inch out of me. I was breathless and lay back in the chair coming down of the most incredible high. Every fibre and nerve in my body was alive, I was feeling fantastic.

'Not bad for the first time don't you think,' Molly spoke, I just nodded." Now what about a change of venue" she said pulling the machine away from me.

gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers