Who Needs Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers

My cunt suddenly spasmed and I came and came, my god I was in heaven, Molly pushed harder and I could feel her thighs touching my buttocks, then I felt a hot liquid filling my vagina. It was a lovely feeling this cock pumping into me through the liquid. I continued in my orgasm sweat pouring from me. I collapsed onto the stool after they all stood back, they just stood looking at this woman, fighting for breath, gasps rasping in her throat. It was me and I was shattered, my body didn't feel as if it belonged to me, inspite of having done things I've only dreamt of. Nobody spoke as I lay before them exposed to their eyes.

Molly was the first to speak. 'Well Pat darling have you enjoyed tonight'?

I just nodded gathering my thoughts, yes I had enjoyed it but what scared me was the video they had, would they blackmail me into doing things I didn't want too, only time would tell. That was a long time ago and we have met many times since and nothing has ever been mentioned although James always gives me a knowing smile when we meet.

I had sat listening to her story for over an hour, with her slowly caressing my penis.

She turned her head and smiled at me.

'Well, do you think it's a terrible admission'?

'No of course not, you can see the effect your story has had on me I'm so hard I might burst'.

'Well you must let me take care of you. Would you like to make love to me right now'?

'Yes' was all I could manage.

Pat let go her hold on me and layed back on the floor. I got down between her legs and moved to her cunt, extended my tongue and for the first time began to lick and kiss the very centre of her. She moaned quietly and took hold of my head and pulled me onto her. I was doing what I had wanted to do for so long. I couldn't wait any longer and moved higher on her body until my penis was nudging her opening.

She took hold of me and pulled my cock to her. My first feeling as I touched her vagina was electric, a feeling most men will know well. I pushed myself into her she was tight, and I felt my foreskin forced back by the lips of her cunt, I continued my pressure and my cock was in her, my balls touching her buttocks.

She let out a soft sigh and I stayed still feeling her warmth engulfing me. I started to move inside her, kissing her mouth that so recently had been caressing me. I increased the pace leaning down to suckle her nipple, it was like throwing a switch.

She began to buck against me, her breathing coming in snatches, her hands on my back trying to gain a hold. My penis started to throb and I could feel my pent up orgasm start.

'Oh god, no' I'm cuming' it was happening too quickly.

'Cum darling let me feel you spurt in me, don't worry'.

I came inside this lovely woman, it had all been too much for me. I can't even now describe the feeling, it was as if every pour in my body opened at once and my life poured out of me.

I came and came as Pat lay under me crying out in the throws of her own orgasm, we had made it together, she forced her loins to mine holding onto me as if we were drowning. We lay together for a while then she asked me to put my penis in her mouth so that she could taste us both. I moved over her and she took me as I moved down on her and tasted our combined juices for myself, it was heaven.

Time passed and finally we had to dress and leave this haven to go to our respective homes. It was very difficult for us to part company, neither wanting to go, but we did and have met again many times loving each other.

gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers