Who Needs Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers

"What do mean I can't take any more"?

"Of course you can, the human body is made for sex"

I hadn't got a clue what she was talking about, then I realised as she moved the machine on its arm so that it was positioned facing the hole in the chair.

"James you can make the final adjustment I'm sure you would like to inspect Pats arse in close-up."

He moved to the side of the chair and tipped it further back so they could all see the puckered hole between the cheeks of my bottom. He then removed the lid from a small pot, put two fingers into some sort of cream, its smell was lovely and seemed to pervade the room. He was taking his time and obviously enjoying the moment; he then placed his fingers up to my bottom and began to gently smooth the cream all around the opening of my bum. His finger moved onto my bum and he then pushed it into my rectum, very gently but firmly, he had never had the chance before to do anything like this to me and took his time getting my bumhole well lubricated. By this time I had given myself to whatever sexual acts they wanted to perform on me, my body was on fire and I wanted to try everything

"That will do don't do the machine out of a job" she said as James moved away from me.

Molly seemed excited about what was about to happen.

"Now my dear phase two only this time I'll control the machine."

James moved the tip of the penis up to my hole, and then stood back. The whirring began again and I felt the tip of the penis touch my bum and press itself slowly into me forcing gently but firmly against the little opening of my arse. The feeling was the same as having my arse fucked which I did like and had done often. The pressure increased and it seemed not to move, suddenly it pushed past my sphincter into my sheath. I expected pain but the cream had relaxed me so the entry was easy. It thrust forward and was now right into my bum, gently thrusting back and forward the feeling was intense. I knew another orgasm would come quickly. Molly increased the tempo slightly as the ring of my arse gripped the penis tightly.

"Do you want me to change the movement for you?" she asked.

I was past caring now and nodded my agreement lost in the intensity of my sex. The penis stopped thrusting for a second or two, then it began to ripple gently and buzz like a vibrator. The feeling in my bum was incredible, waves of pleasure engulfed me, and my orgasm started to well up in me. I could feel the tip of the machine deep inside my rectum, I had cleaned myself during my own preparations earlier so I relaxed and let the orgasm engulf me, more intense than before, my body responding with wave after wave of intense pleasure coursing through me. My nipples were rigid on my breasts and Gregg moved forward and suckled first one then the other, increasing the intensity of my feelings. The tempo of the machine seemed to reach a crescendo, suddenly it squirted into my bum a lovely warm fluid filling me to the limit. I came" I'm coming, oh god I'm coming," I cried.

"Barbara put that in her cunt, be quick we don't want to waste her cum do we."

Barbara picked up a small half glass fial and held it to the entrance to my vagina. I screamed as my orgasm overwhelmed me and again I seemed to keep coming feeling the lips of my cunt contracting and expanding, I could feel my clitoris erecting, something that always happens when I'm really aroused. Barbara moved close to my cunt with a small container with a lip, which she put into me. I couldn't believe what they were doing, saving my cum, my head was spinning with the excitement of the feelings I was getting. The knob in my bum suddenly squirted more hot fluid high into my rectum, which made my orgasm more intense. I seemed to float in a strange feeling of excitement my body seemed to be out of control as orgasm after orgasm overwhelmed me, the skin between my legs was so sensitive that I felt even the air in the room was caressing me and making me come. I had never in my life felt anything quite like it. The feeling in my breasts was amazing the nipples of my breasts seemed to be on fire but the sensation was very arousing. I slowly came down off my high and became aware of my audience. James was slowly wanking his cock, he was looking at me with an intensity which made me think it wouldn't take much for him to rush me and I wouldn't stop him I was as randy as hell. Gregg was also rubbing his leather-encased knob up against Barbara's thigh as she massaged her breasts, and then as I looked at her I realised that all four of them had pierced nipples, and the thought returned to me what had been said earlier. Molly was just staring at me with a slight smile.

"Now you can join the club, but you have to be initiated"

"What does that mean? You've fucked my cunt and my bum what else could you do to me?"

"Pierce your nipples of course," she said.

"Oh no! not that it would hurt like hell and how would I explain it to my husband."

"Don't worry I have a special cream which makes it quite painless and in any case you are not in any position to resist. The antics you have got unto so far and on film, I think means we can do what we like to you Pat and as far as the old man, well just say you did it for him."

Molly then went to James, gave his prick a rub

"You can help me, you've said often enough that you could fuck her to a standstill".

She gave him a small bottle of fluid

"Rub that onto her breasts particularly around the nipples while I get the machine."

He stood beside the chair, opened the bottle, poured some of the fluid onto his hand, and then proceeded to massage my breasts with it. It was quite cool and felt pleasant on me. He carried on and my nipples began to stiffen, I once again started to get stirrings between my legs. He moved close to my ear and whispered

"You have teased me too often and if I get the chance I'm going to fuck you tonight."

With that, he moved away and looked at the TV, which continued to film me. I really had been done to death. Molly returned with an ear-piercing tool the same as I used in the salon.

"Now how are we doing, I think you are ready." The others gathered round to watch me.

"This won't take a second."

With that, she placed the tool on my breast with my nipple in the middle of the jaws. I closed my eyes waiting for it to happen, she pressed the trigger and it shot through my nipple with a slight plop, the feeling was just like my nipple being bitten, before I could move she repeated the process on the other. I opened my eyes and looked down at my breasts; each one had a gold stud through the nipple, with no trace of damage.

"There I said it wouldn't hurt." She seemed pleased with her efforts.

"When the anaesthetic wears off you will be able to feel them, believe me in your bra it gives you a permanent orgasm."

She then turned to Barbara, who was having her nipple suckled by Gregg, whose cock was now fully erect and straining at the leather cover and holding the apron out in front of him.

"Its your turn Barbara, we agreed you should try out the rings we put in the lips of your vagina, Gregg will you get her ready, we can leave Pat to calm down and recover before we carry on."

Gregg took hold of Barbara's arm and moved her round to the end of the couch, which had a small footstool.

"Sit on the end" he said.

She obeyed, and sat waiting to be told what to do next, her back was towards me but the sight of her buttocks and back was very sexy. Her legs were slender and in tan nylons, she looked lovely, I was beginning to have thoughts about making love to her, kissing her body from her toes to her lips, a strange feeling that I had never had before. Gregg took hold of her and made her lie down and move further along the couch.

"Put you feet on the couch, and your arms above your head."

She obeyed and he put a manacle on both wrists she could not sit up now. He moved to the other end of the couch. She seemed quite happy to let him do whatever he wanted. He gently took hold of her leg and pulled it straight and manacled it with a cuff around her ankle, repeating the process on her other leg. She was now fastened to the couch, he then released a catch and then swung one side of the couch out so that Barbara was like me spread-eagled, and he did the same on the other side. He then took hold of the couch and turned it so that she was now facing me.

"I'm sure you want to see what's happening Pat, you might go for it yourself."

The couch was then tipped up so she was now standing, and her breathing had become very quick, her breasts rose on her pronounced ribcage, she was either scared or exited, perhaps both. Molly returned with a small plastic container with thin chains attached and a hook on both ends. It was then I could see this woman's vaginal lips had tiny gold rings through them. She hooked the container onto the rings on Barbara's cunt lips, it hung between her legs, and she sighed as Molly let go of it. Molly then knelt in front of Barbara's stretched legs and put her face close to the join of the other woman's thighs; she then stuck out her tongue and lapped at Barbara's pussy. Barbara groaned and sank against her bonds, the sweat on her body was pronounced. I couldn't work out what was going on apart from the weight of the container stretching the outer lips of her cunt. Gregg came forward with a pouring can, it contained some green liquid.

"Now Barbara "Molly said

"This is a special stimulating fluid we got it on holiday, it gives off aromatic fumes and on delicate skin such as your vagina it warms and makes you feel very sexy, I've tried it and believe me it works, are you ready to try it."

Barbara just nodded her agreement. Molly took the pourer and began to put the fluid into the container hanging between Barbara's legs. Nothing happened for several seconds the Barbara began to tremble slightly. The increased weight of the container was pulling her cunt lips down; they were now about an inch long.

"What do you feel, is it nice for you?"

"Oh god it's fantastic Molly I'm feeling my orgasm coming my cunts on fire, I can also feel it on my bum."

"We could improve the feeling in your backside would you like that"

"Yes please" Barbara, moaned her voice had become quite soft.

Gregg moved behind the elevated couch, produced another of their collection of tools a chrome tube shaped like a bottle, he smeared the neck with KY jelly, and between the cheeks of Barbara's bum, and then began to insert it into her. She just sighed as the instrument was forced into her arse. Gregg then turned a little wheel on the side and it expanded opening her bumhole. - "Tell me when to stop Barbara I wouldn't want to hurt you" he turned some more

"No more Gregg I can't take any more."

Molly and Gregg stood back and watched the woman as the fumes rose out of the container into her cunt and up the tube into her arse, she groaned and trembled with the heightened feelings she was getting, her breathing had become very quick as she seemed to near her orgasm. Molly moved forward with more fluid and poured it into the container, Barbara's cunt lips stretched further; they were now dark red and engorged. I watched Barbara's face eyes tight closed as the fluid did its work. Molly wasn't finished yet, she produced two more chains and hooked them through the rings in Barbara's nipples and hung two little silver balls to the end of the chains, which pulled the breasts down.

Pat then broke off from her story, her breathing was quickening, the story was turning us both on.

"Can I touch your cock, telling you all this is making me so hot" she asked looking up at me. I just nodded. She gently touched my cock, the feeling was like an electric shock, her small hand slowly closed around the shaft the warmth was like a furnace, my head was spinning I was in heaven. She pulled on me her mouth coming very close to my cock I could feel her warm breath on the tip.

"Can I suck you, a blow job I think it's called" I just nodded I couldn't wait.

She parted her lips and moved her mouth onto my cock, rolling the foreskin back as she slid me slowly into her hot mouth.

I was so turned on this lovely woman drawing my cock deeper into her mouth, I stood looking down at her, my penis sliding in and out of her as she sucked on me, and thinking about her story, I was getting very close to cuming. I'm no super stud but, watching her kneeling, almost naked with my cock in her mouth was more than I could stand, she pushed her mouth further onto me and I felt my knob touch the back of her throat.

She gagged and immediately pulled away, my cock was covered in her saliva as she looked up at me.

'I'm sorry, went a bit too far, I'm not very good at this' she said.

I put my hands gently on her face and bent forward and kissed her, she responded by grasping me and wanking me.

'Do you want to hear the rest of the story'?

'Oh yes but will you keep hold of me'

She took a deep breath and went on, keeping a firm grip on my penis.

Well Barbara was moaning and whimpering as her body reacted to the stimulation from the fluid. Her husband was on the floor with his camera almost in her pussy, he was also rubbing his cock furiously with one hand filming with other. Suddenly she screamed and pulled against her bonds, her lithe body going stiff as she experienced a massive orgasm. She shook and as she did so the balls attached to her nipples swung and clashed together, she went into a second orgasm moaning, crying, her body in spasm after spasm. We all just looked on as this woman lost all control of her feelings.

Molly stepped forward and ran her hands over Barbara's body, running her hands over her hips in a very sensual massage. 'Gregg, she's going to let go any second, get the towel'. He knelt in front of Barbara with a large black towel and with one last shudder Barbara began to urinate onto it. Although I thought it disgusting at first, I soon began to find it quite erotic. The little stream lessened and she sagged forward totally spent.

Molly told Gregg to remove the various devices, which he did then tilted the table back so Barbara was now laying down. She seemed to be in a trance, slack jaw, eyes closed breathing heavily her breasts rising and falling as her ragged breathing returned to normal.

Molly turned to me, 'Well Pat what did you think of that'?

I went to answer and found my voice had gone and realised that I was lost in the whole strange erotic sexual actions I had just witnessed.

Molly turned to James, 'You can finish yourself now'. He stood up and came towards me putting his cock close to my face and began to masturbate furiously. My god he was going to come on me I saw his precum leak from the little hole in the head of his penis and realised he was going to cum over my face. His hand became a blur as he wanked his cock, close and closer to my face.

'Now' he screamed and Molly suddenly pinched my nose and I gasped just as James came, his spunk shooting into my now open mouth. He came and came covering my face and hair with his hot sticky cum. I had been defiled and humiliated by these people and they had captured it all on film. I spat out his cum but couldn't help but swallow gasping for air as Molly continued to hold my nose. I felt some of his seed in the back of my throat and the slightly salty fluid flowed into me. I had never done anything like this in my life, but the trembling feeling in my vagina told me that I had liked it.

All this time neither Molly nor Gregg had had any physical contact with the others or me, but just instructed and watched.

She then turned to me.

'Well my darling, I have one last little treat for you before we take you home. You two men can get her ready while I change'.

Oh no what had she now got for me? She disappeared through the door and was gone.

Gregg and James undid my shackles and let me stand up, but James couldn't help himself as he cupped his hand between my thighs and ran his fingers from my rectum over my cunt and onto my clitoris. He rubbed me and my instinct just made me groan with the pleasure that had built up in me, I was on the edge having witnessed everything and now needed relief, I didn't care how. All too soon he left me alone, and I was left, my body craving sexual stimulation.

They led me to a leather covered stool, and told to kneel on it. I did as I was told with my hands at the front of the stool my knees at the back. James of course had his camera again in his hand, filming me squatting forward like a dog. The door reopened and Molly returned.

What a sight, she had a body suit of pale blue leather with openings for her nipples which stood erect and in the subdued lighting making the gold rings glitter. High heeled boots, but sticking out from the join of her thighs was an enormous rubber cock!

'Molly, please not that I can't take something that size' I cried and made to get up, but Gregg was beside me and just pressed into my back which made it impossible to move.

'Nonsense darling, I'll be careful with you, its surprising what a well lubed fanny can take'.

She moved up behind me, very close. She ran her gloved hands over my buttocks then around to my nipples, taking hold of the rings and gently pulling them, I began to react to her stimulation. I then felt the head of that phallus nudge the entrance of my cunt.

Another hand guided it up and down my slit getting my juices to lubricate its tip. Very slowly she pushed forward, my cunt lips began to slide over the monster. Gregg helped his wife ease the cock into my opening, I was getting hotter and my head began to swoon with the feelings it was creating. Further it advanced into me, my cunt was stretching to accept the cock, it slid gently into me. I could feel the walls of my sheath slithering over it as Molly moved in a little then out again, then back in further.

'God Pat, you've got most of my cock in you, I told you it was fine'. With a final push she embedded it into me, the tip was now nudging my cervix, I was on fire and loving being shagged by this woman. She kept up the rhythm as I forced myself back onto this lovely tool. Gregg then pushed a finger into my bumhole, reaming me until my ass opened so he could get two fingers into me. He must have put some of the fluid on his fingers because my hole began to throb around his fingers, god it was fantastic. James by this time had moved to stand in front of me, his erection aimed at my mouth.

'Come on Pat, open your mouth'. I shook my head but Gregg pulled his fingers up into my ass which made me gasp, and James took the chance and pushed two of his fingers into my mouth.

'Don't you bite we wouldn't want to hurt you'. James said. He pushed his fingers into my mouth thrusting in and out, until I just nodded for him to stop, indicating I would do what he wanted. Molly continued to thrust into me building my orgasm which was making me shiver with pure ecstasy. James moved forward and put his cock into my mouth, it stretched me and made me try to gasp. That only increased his exertions as he forced his cock ever deeper into my mouth. He pulled out of me and called Barbara to his side.

'Wank me'. He told her, so she took hold of his penis and began to furiously wank him. I looked at his face, he was nearing the point of no return, she got faster and faster, then held his cock to my mouth. He pushed it back into my mouth, forcing it into my throat and with an enormous groan came. I was having my own orgasm as Molly pushed faster into me. I was passed caring what I did as James pumped into my throat, and I swallowed his cum, I swallowed several times, his cum going down my throat. He finally stopped and his cock twitched in my mouth, it didn't seem to soften and he continued to fuck my face.

gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers