All Comments on 'Whore 94 Ch. 05'

by fronker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fab!

Another excellent installment!!You're building up the story extrememly well! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Marvelous again

I am gonna be so disappointed when this ever ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic

Thank you it was fantastic to read this one ! I am waiting the next part !

Gus

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Here, here!

One of the best stories I've read. Keep'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellence!

I cant wait for another episode and hope you keep writing this! The more depraved the better! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more!!

This is a lovely, sexy, well-done story that has a great plot and totally kept my attention. I like so identified with Elizabeth! I could feel her feelings and was thinking her thoughts. I been where she is at and this story is like so close to the reality of be coming a whore it is eerie. I hated seeing her turned out like that and loved it at the same time. I like so totally hope there are many, many other chapters still to come. Elizabeth, Whore 94, still has a lot to feel, experience, learn and do and I totally want to read about it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT and WELL-WRITTEN . . .

I couldn't ask for anything more! Except, of course, the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Very sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So far, it is excellent! I can't stop reading. There is no point where it becomes boring. This is the first 5.0 I gave anyone. It gets close to Pauline Reage [ray-ah-je in English] (a colossal literary figure in France writing under pseudonym) and Aran Ashe (which I think is a collective). Reage topped everything, but this tops L'Amant (the lover) by Marguerite Dumas in exitement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous