Who's The Boss? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

"We're alone except for Nataliya. Don't worry," I assured her. I reached out my hand and stroked one of her pierced nipples through the translucent blue material of her bra. Her sweet bud jumped to attention for me. "I like the way this shows off your assets, though I'm not so sure you'd be able to wear this for work. Still, for play it's very nice." I continued playing with her nipple for a moment, tugging lightly on the barbell through the stretchy thin fabric.

"Turn for me," I instructed. She stepped back from the doorway and turned around slowly.

"I like it," I said. "Now, hand me your phone."

Nikki looked at me with dissent, but didn't say anything as she again dug her phone from her purse. I took several snapshots of the outfit through the open doorway. I noticed that Nataliya looked around toward us when she heard the shutter sound. I just smiled at her and winked. I was surprised and pleased when she smiled and winked back. Perhaps she'd seen all kinds of goings on in these dressing rooms before and was no longer shocked by such shenanigans, or perhaps she was a bit intrigued and exhilarated by the show Nikki and I were interjecting into her otherwise boring evening. I decided I it was time to find out. With the door ajar and Nikki standing exposed in her sexy little bra and panties, I walked back toward the fitting room entrance.

"Nataliya, could I please get your opinion on Nikki's bra?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied with a grin and followed me back down the short hallway of doors.

I entered the little room and held the door wide open as Nikki looked down at the floor, clearly embarrassed at being put on display. Nataliya towered in the doorway, nearly six feet tall in her high heels. "How may I assist?"

"Do you think Nikki's pretty pierced nipples show through too much in this?" I asked, already knowing the obvious answer.

"Vell," the woman paused, "that all depends on vut you tink is too much, yah?"

"I'd like to know what you think," I pressed her.

"I tink I like it. I like it veddy much. Veddy sexy."

I reached out and stroked one of Nikki's nipples with my fingers, causing it to stand out even more. "And now. Do you still like it?"

"Oh Yes. Veddy nice." Her face was flushed but she was watching intently as I played with my little cunt's tender buds.

I moved behind Nikki and reached around to cup both her heavy breasts in my hands. "Thank you, Natiliya. I appreciate your honest opinion."

Unfortunately, rather than stay to watch me play more with Nikki, as I had hoped she would, she simply said, "You are velcome," and disappeared back down the hallway, leaving Nikki and I alone. Damn.

I squeezed Nikki's tits firmly as I spoke quietly in her ear. "Do you like exposing yourself to strangers? Did you like the way Nataliya was looking at you?"

"This isn't something I've ever done before, Sir, and it makes me very uncomfortable. "

"But you like being made to do it, don't you? Having a sexy woman look you over turns you on doesn't it. I think she found you sexy."

She didn't respond right away, and I could tell she was trying to accurately capture her emotions.

"It makes me embarrassed to be undressed like this with her watching me."

"You didn't answer my question, Nikki. Tell me how much you like being made to expose your lovely body to complete strangers."

"But I told you. I don't like it."

"No you didn't. You told me you were embarrassed. I understand your sense of humiliation. But what I want to know is if it also turns you on."

"No, Sir."

I continued squeezing her left tit through her sheer bra with one hand while I trailed the other one down across her stomach and over the front of the little blue panties. They were soaked through, and her pussy lips were clearly swollen with excitement.

My voice was stern but not angry. "Deceitful little cunt. You lied to me, didn't you? You knew how wet you were, and yet you denied it. Now tell me the truth."

I pressed a finger firmly between her distended nether lips, easily forcing the flimsy material of her panties up into her sopping hole.

"Tell me," I insisted more strongly, squashing her tit harder and fiercely stretching the panties up inside her almost to the point of tearing them.

"I... I like being made to do... to do nasty things."

She sighed and leaned back against me slightly. I slipped two fingers under the elastic of her panties and stuffed them into her as deeply as I could. Her sigh turned to a gasp. I finger-fucked her for a minute and then withdrew my soggy fingers, tracing them slowly up toward her clit. I found her bud easily, already erect and needing, and slowly traced circles around it, staying teasingly close to the electric nib.

"Of course you like doing nasty things. Now that wasn't so hard to admit was it?"

"Yes, Sir. It was." Her voice was breathless.

"You know that I'm going to make you do lots of nasty things for me, don't you? You want me to do that, don't you? Tell me what you want." I squeezed her clit between my two fingers.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yes, Sir. I want you to make me do nasty things for you. I want you to come in my mouth in dressing rooms, take naughty pictures of me in public, let strangers look at my body, humiliate me any way you want to. I want to be your nasty cunt. I want you to use me."

"Good girl, good cunt." I continued the frontal assault on her clit, bringing her obviously to the brink of orgasm several times. I forced her ass back against my hardened manhood and ground myself into her as I teased her repeatedly to the brink and back, until she was begging me to finish her off.

"Please, Sir, please make me come. Oh fuck, I need it."

"First you have another lingerie set to try on for me and Nataliya." I withdrew my fingers from her panties and released her tit.

"Yes, Sir," she sighed in frustration.

I took a seat on the bench and stroked my hard cock through my pants as I watched her change from the sheer blue set to the pretty camisole and g-string. After I inspected, approved and photographed the outfit, I handed Nikki another fifty-dollar bill and told her to take it to Nataliya. I told her to apologize for keeping her so late and to use teh money and her charms to get her to come back to the dressing room, whatever it took. I made it clear that she was not to return without the woman.

She padded gingerly out into the hall of the changing area, her naked ass exposed by the g-string and her breasts practically spilling out of the tight camisole. Her eyes darted around for any others who might have come into the area, and slowly she made her way down the hallway. I heard the ladies talking quietly and less than a minute later, they were back.

"Come in, please, both of you, and close the door." Nikki entered, followed closely by the pretty Russian woman.

"Nataliya, I want you to know that I deeply appreciate your flexibility and open-mindedness in helping us out here tonight. I plan to speak on your behalf to your supervisor at my earliest convenience. But I have one more favor to ask of you tonight."

"Yes?" she said tentatively, her eyes shifting about somewhat nervously but with a glint of excitement in them.

"Before I ask you, Nikki wants to apologize for this." I held up the little blue panties that she'd been wearing. "You see, I'm afraid she soaked them through with her arousal. It rather turned her on to have you watch her, being practically naked as she was, er, is. Now kneel in front of Nataliya and apologize to her, Nikki. Tell her how naughty you were."

Nikki sank to her knees and spoke to the saleswoman while looking down at the floor near her feet. "I'm sorry, Nataliya. I got these pretty panties all wet while you were watching me. I was a very naughty girl. I shouldn't have been turned on by it, but I liked having you looking at me. You are very beautiful."

"Tell her how turned on you are right now," I coaxed her.

"Yes. I'm very turned on, even now."

"Nikki, stand up and look into Nataliya's eyes." She did as I asked and the two women locked gazes.

"Would you like Nataliya to kiss you right now?" I inquired.

She hesitated and turned a pale red, but didn't take her eyes from the woman standing over her. "Yes. I would like that very much."

"Nataliya, have you ever kissed a woman?"

It was the Russian's turn to blush. "Yes," she said without explanation.

"And would you like to kiss Nikki right now?"

"Yes," she answered simply, as she stepped forward and leaned down toward my cunt without hesitation. Their lips brushed together lightly at first, Nataliya gently dragging her slightly parted lips over Nikki's thick, pursed ones. Gradually the two intensified the kiss until their mouths were pressed fully upon each other, their tongues eventually probing deeply into one another. Nataliya's fingers nestled the back of Nikki's head tangling into her long hair, as Nikki responded by wrapping her arms around Nataliya's waist. It was a wonderfully erotic sight.

As the two continued their passionate embrace, I moved behind Nikki and reached my hands around her, slipping them under her cami and forcing them between the two women's embracing bodies. I slid my hand up over Nikki's heaving chest, squeezing her pierced nipples between two fingers as I grabbed her mounds. I massaged her near-perfect tits as I pressed my hardening cock against her ass. After a minute, I subtly slipped one hand from beneath her camisole and began running it over Nataliya's pert B-cup breasts, whose thick, hardened nipples were eagerly responding to my attentions through her thin bra. Both women were moaning softly at my treatment of their feminine orbs while the maintained their hot kiss without pause.

It wasn't long before my hand was once again inside Nikki's little g-string, finger-fucking her wet pussy as sounds of loud sopping flesh and the smell of her arousal filled the small room. I clandestinely ran my other hand up Nataliya's skirt, quickly locating the damp patch between her legs, which she had subtly spread to allow me improved access. My fingers were inside her satin panties and thrusting into her tight, wet pussy within seconds. As I simultaneously thumbed over their engorged clitorises, the women's moans intensified into groans and gasps, their excitement rising and their kissing growing even more passionate.

I moved my fingers in and out of the two women simultaneously, not stopping as I spoke. "Nataliya, Nikki very badly wants come. And as you have seen, she is such a naughty slut. In fact I would guess that she doesn't care how or from whom she gets it, just as long as she gets it. Nikki, I want you to convince Nataliya to make you come."

"Please," Nikki grunted against Nataliya's lips.

"Please what?" I inquired.

"Please, will you make me come?" she mumbled into Nataliya's mouth.

"Who do you want to make you come? Do you really want this woman, this complete and total stranger to give you an orgasm? Are you really that much of a nasty cunt?"

"Yes. Yes I want her to."

"Tell her, not me," I insisted.

Nikki briefly broke off their kiss for the first time and looked up at the lovely stranger. "Please, please will you make me come? Oh god, please."

"Yes," Nataliya panted as her hips continued to thrust rhythmically against my invading fingers.

I withdrew my fingers from both women and quickly peeled Nikki's g-string panties down her legs, leaving them bunched around her ankles. Immediately Nataliya stretched her long arm down between Nikki's wet cunt lips and resumed kissing her as she fondled her toward orgasm. Her motions were skillful and confident -- this was obviously not her first time with a woman.

Meanwhile, my balls were growing increasingly desperate for a release of their own. I freed my cock from my pants and pushed it between Nikki's ass cheeks, sliding it down between her moist and pouting pussy lips. She stepped out of the panties around her feet and spread her legs to allow me to enter her, which I did with fervency. As I thrust up into Nikki's sopping gash, Nataliya continued working deftly on her clit, though also occasionally reaching down and fondling my nuts as I pounded in and out.

It was only moments before Nikki was ready to explode. Me too. As she came, Nikki cried out and thrashed wildly back onto my cock, gripping it desperately with her convulsing pussy walls and milking my orgasm from me. I thrust into her deeply, pressing my loins into her fleshy ass and shooting stream after stream of hot semen into her hungry snatch.

Eventually we both regained our senses, and I slipped my spent member from inside of Nikki with a wet popping sound.

Nataliya, still breathless and needy, looked down at Nikki and simply said, "Please."

I moved behind the pretty Russian girl and worked her tight skirt up onto her hips, and then yanked her panties down and off over her high heels. I guided her to sit on the bench and she leaned back against the wall behind her, gratefully spreading her legs. Without instruction from me Nikki knelt between them and began eagerly and expertly lapping at Nataliya's pussy and clit. I took a seat next to her on the bench and began kissing her and fondling her breasts inside her top. It was clear from her kisses that she was desperately excited and quickly vaulting toward her peak. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and gave a guttural cry as her orgasm crashed over her. Her thighs were clamped tightly around Nikki's head as her frantic tongue flicked repeatedly over Nataliya's engorged clit, wringing every ounce of pleasure from the stranger's body.

At last Nataliya pushed Nikki's head away and broke off our kiss, begging, "Stop!"

A few minutes later we stood together in satiated silence as our new friend rang up our slightly soiled and sweaty selections. As she handed me the bag I thanked her for the great service and assured her that as very satisfied customers, we'd certainly be back again soon.

I think Nikki was still slightly in shock over the events of the evening as we walked without talking through the mostly-empty parking lot. As I helped her load her bags into her car, I thanked her for being such an obedient and compliant little cunt. I then informed her that each morning, after putting on her lingerie selection for the day and before dressing, she was to send to my cell phone the corresponding picture from among those that I'd just taken with her cell phone. Or, as necessary she would need to take additional photos using her phone and a mirror. I instructed her to type in the caption "for my Master's pleasure" before sending each photo to me. I explained that there would be consequences if she failed in this daily assignment. She agreed without protest.

Nikki slipped quietly into the driver's seat of her sporty Audi A4 and closed the door. After she started the engine I tapped lightly on her window. She pushed the button to roll it down and looked over at me inquisitively.

"I've changed my mind about keeping you naked while at home. Instead I want you to always wear some of the lingerie I've chosen for you tonight. As you do I want you to recall what took place here tonight, how deeply you submitted to me and how freely I used you for my pleasure. You can imagine that there's so much more to come."

"Yes, Sir," she smiled. "I will do as you wish."

I leaned down through the window and kissed her. It was the first kiss we'd shared since I became her Master, and it was magnificent.

She spoke with sincere emotion in her voice. "Thank you, Sir. Thank you -- for everything."

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers
12