All Comments on 'Whose Fault Was It (Second Half)'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
I was laughing too

at the mindless stupidity of this story.

It doesnt make a difference how much SHIT this idiot author writes . the fact is thst in the 1st part chapter 1 she tied him to a chair forced him to watch and engage in mental and physical torture...for hours.

Until that issue is discussed eveything else this idiot has written is meanmningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harry...

In case nobody has told you, you are an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No; don't want to know what happens.

Sorry I read this much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

... along with all your stories. You have hit the ground running, with so many stories coming so quickly. Nice characters, nice dialogue, good story. Ignore the idiots. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
part 7

Bring it on. Brought tears to my eyes because I have the very same real situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If your gonna ask.....

Dont Write It. Gees authors who play games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mother was the best part of the story

Great mother in law character, well done.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
good......mostly

The verb is "meddle", not "medal".

The bit with Janet's mother was really good! And frankly, not much different than a character in a story bouncing around in my head. Also, that character (of yours) is not so terribly different than some of the people we all know.

Write on!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Ummm...

"Love means you never have to say you are sorry." In what universe does that apply? He has forgotten he was tied to a chair. Love must be bad for the memory also.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoover 12 years ago
Enjoying the story

I've generally enjoyed your story - - and the mother in law gives you a new story line. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
reasons to write

I am concerned that you ask for support for continued writing - why? Is your writing not meeting your needs? Certainly write for your own reasons... not to get the accolades of the LW readership. The people who post comments seem like a bunch of idiots to me.

I would not let someone elses opinion drive your writing. Certainly react to useful criticism, but you must write to make the stories inside you real.

Otherwise - the story seems a bit sweet, but I am not adverse to LW/romances.

Green-something

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

I've become curious.

At times the story was a struggle to read. I had to reread some paragraphs to understand the context. The spelling and grammar not withstanding, the improper syntax really makes it difficult to grasp the story at some points.

However, the plot seems interesting enough. I'm curious as to just how any person overcomes the complete humiliation and utter disrespect expressed in such a "in-your-face" manner, to reunite with the whack job that instigated it.

JLRemora

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
Once again,

we have reconciliation after a very long period of time. Why does that make all the mistakes acceptable? If they deserved to be forgiven, why waste nine years? If they could not forgive, nine years should make no difference. Love is not something that grows without nutrition. Why does time heal these wounds in these stories and why do so many characters waste so many years? I am of the opinion that 99.9% of divorced people that go 9 years without seeing the ex-spouse learn to live without them and pretty much forget them. It just seems that way to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep improving!

The dialogue at the start of their date was extremely awkward, almost painful, but Mom's line, "My Lord, it's just a Ford, what will the neighbors think?" was PRICELESS!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
Aye ..I may be an asshole BUT

but the fact is I am 100% correct and YOU are not.

This isnt brain surgery stupid.

No one is demanding an explanation that they like as to why he was tied up and tortured for hours.

But to reconcile them without any none one even mentioning... it ONE time?

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Re Harry

Yes somebody,actually hundreds have told Harry that he is an asshole. But Harry is absolutly correct. He believes he is 100% correct and he might be an asshole. Is there any doubt?

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Sorry

Sorry author. My mouth spoke before I put my brain in gear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write the next segment.

Write the next segment, my bet is that it will answer many of the responders questions. It will be fun to see how you sort this out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Get an editor! It's through NOT thru, as I've seen it mentioned in comments on previous chapters you obviously don't read comments or just don't care. There's lots of grammatical errors and spelling, spell check does not work as the only editing tool.

And to have them reconcile without even bringing up what the bitch did to him before he left? STOP writing it's shit and I'm sorry I've wasted my time reading this much.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Everyones an asshole but HDK and Harry are....

correct. Can't believe this shit flies with the anon pussies. End it. Try again. Or not.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Write it!

I like it. Please write the rest of it. It's great so far.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A SCORECARD AND A SCRIPT

is needed to follow the scenarios and plots. TK U MLJ LV NV

Lord_GroLord_Groover 12 years ago

As a lot of other people have noted, the English usage here wouldn't pass muster in an 8th grade classroom. Gotta improve that, because it makes the story hard to read. Consider finding an editor who can help with that.

From my perspective, having lived in the Nashville area for almost thirty years, the references to places that aren't there are glaring and annoying. Yes, there IS a restaurant in Nashville called Arnold's. I've eaten there. But it's a country-style meat-and-three place, serving fried chicken, pork chops, collard greens, and so forth. They don't take reservations, and it's about as far from being a fancy fine-dining restaurant as you can imagine. There isn't a fancy hotel called the Bentley, either. Inducing cognitive dissonance in your readers tends to cause them to stop reading your stuff.

This is the age of the Internet: it's not hard to do a little research and find the names of REAL hotels, and REAL restaurants in the city you are writing about if you aren't actually familiar with the place. Or set your story in a fictional place, and base the description on a city you know.

And I sorta find myself agreeing with HDK about motivations here. I won't say that a reconciliation would NEVER have happened. But the stuff you have driving it doesn't seem to be forceful enough to overcome the hard feelings that caused the split in the first place. If YOU were Mark, would you REALLY want your wife back after what she did to you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tired of complaints....

I'm tired of reading complaints in the comment sections of most storys....I thank the writers for atleast attempting to entertain me with a story...do I care about spelling...NO...do I care about grammer...NO...I care about the content...and weither the story has a beliefable flow to it...I'm not fond of overly long storys...I DO like ...happy endings..of some sort.

I'm not into burn the bitch at all costs...but I also don't like to see the Male lead being a cuckold..and rolling over and playing dead...so thanks for the great read. please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Get an editor.

This is an intriguing, even beguiling, story, but it is riddled with typos, misused words, wrong word forms and dozens of other grammatical errors. This work is so good that it's worth having someone edit it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
OK then let's all accepot that she has grown

Even Sis-in-law and brother know it -

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Enjoying this!

Four more chapters to go. Why? Will it all be smooth sailing? (Who remembers Smooth Sailing candy bars? They were great frozen.)

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW CAN ONE ATTACH FAULT TO STUPIDITY

especially when its attributed to Stupid People. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG!

Just get it over with and put us out of our misery! After all these years and you want us to believe they're going to go out to dinner, not talk about the elephant in the room, fall into bed together, STILL not talk about the elephant in the room and then spend the day together without talking about........wait for it............THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!!!!! All these years. All the misery. And suddenly - POOF! - everything is forgiven? TERRIBLE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WantAB ..

CUCKYBOY, WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST .. slither back to your bedroom closet ... ASSHOLE!!!!

gulshannraygulshannrayover 8 years ago
WHOSE FAULT WAS IT (SECOND HALF)

YES. I LIKE TO KNOW FURTHER !. A VERY GOOD MOMENT AT WHICH THE STORY IS STOPPED AND SO THE SEQUENCE IS AWAITED.- OH! BUT I THINK ANY WAY IT IS CONTINUED AS I SEE THE INDEX (.I am reading this in January 2016 ! ).AND HOPING THE GOOD READING CONTINUES.!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry tie in

The first part of the story where he in Tulsa did not flow into the second part at all.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This made no sense

Nuff said

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
ENGAGEMENT KAPUT,,,,MARRIAGE GONE....DIVORCE IN TROUBLE

what can still be saved, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Yuk...

This reconciliation makes no sense without mental help...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for trying, I guess.

It was a decent, if repeated, wife exacts revenge on restrained husband plot. But the execution became very mediocre, even tedious at parts, with perplexing useless details about scenery and props and cars and meals, with almost no detail about feelings, thoughts, emotions, accusations and explanations. Very disappointing because it has so much potential.

Hope you have improved and moved on. Thanks for the effort, but after the emotionless re-connection and reconciliation I just got too tired to finish the rest of the story. Hope I didn't miss much. Might just skip to the end to see if there is any chance I missed something of interest. Might.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

FFS Continuity you moron, you said in an earlier chapter SHE sold the house they lived in and moved elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No continuity

The story doesn't make any sense. Nor does your chapter identifications. (Second Half) and chapter numbers? I gave up after Ch 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I"m done

This is a waste of time, I cannot imagine an ending that would make it worth continuing.

ImHappynBPImHappynBPalmost 6 years ago
transition

A real rough transition. I didn't know if we were at Gypsy moment or 9 years after betrayal moment. All this love without a word of explanation is hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really!

Have not read such a disjointed story anywhere on LW! Sorry cannot get past the first page and am bailing. Beside "The Truth Doesn't Matter", don't see any worth while offering by this author!

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

A new contender for the most ill-conceived narrative I’ve ever read on Literotica. And I have read some serious shit on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

in the real world he would never take the bitch back - 1 star for the cunt author

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

RAAC happened at lightning speed. Huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous