All Comments on 'Why Can't You Keep Out Of His Bed?'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

A different and novel twist on an old theme - I thought it was very effective. There are many people in a cuckold relationsip that feel the wife should deny the husband sex, perhaps because it adds to the power she wields over him, hence the increase in the use of cock cages and the like. This power can be heightened by fucking her lover while the husband looks on, who despite perhaps not wanting to, has a painfully hard cock, he's excited and horrified by what he sees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Rubbish

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Well Written

But the subject matter sucks. Glorifying cheating as an acceptable custom is the vision of people who don't really have any love in their heart. All they want is the gratification of that sexual thrill of cheating on their spouse. Fuck that.

As far as the cheaters on the high five website, they should all fucking catch aids and die. They are all lowlifes and deserve extreme pain constantly ultimately resulting in death. Fuck you g

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE NERVE OF THE CHEATERS

wanting to reset the rules. TK U MLJ LV NV

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Even an old theme

Can be made interesting when told from a different perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
interesting curve

but personally I hope her husband finds out and puts bullets into both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

But it would be considerably better if her husband treated him to a dirt nap right after removing his balls with a dull, rusty knife.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

The question that came to me while reading this story was,

"Why is this woman married?"

I know people cheat on their partners, hell I know many people who have cheated at one time or another on thier partner. The difference is most of these people are either now divorced or they claim to be swingers or they claim to have an 'open' marriage. I find it amusing that cheaters and women that cuckold their husbands always 'claim' they still love their husband and they are only together because of the kids. Personally if I ever found out if one my parents cheated then I would want to be from a broken home.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I like the twist at the end.

I didn't see it coming at all.

Hell, he should be satisfied with just fucking her married pussy and letting her cuckold husband take care of her.

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
obvious

it was a flash story and yet still too long. After the first paragraph I had figured out the 'twist' - the rest was just reiteration of the same whiny attitudes.

Could have been half a page shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another in a string of low scores for this author.

Not "more," but LESS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it.......

I was surprised at the end when the guy turned out to be the third party. Good job.

KirkelKirkelalmost 12 years ago
Dead

Bad enough to cheat but even a somewhat forgiving husband would want to kill after this shit. Dumb ass.

thelistenerthelisteneralmost 12 years ago
...NEVER SAW THAT COMING

....not to condone a cheating spouse but this story does humanize the true nature of some men who end up in affairs with married women.....the poor fool was not out to hurt, humiliate or get his rocks off....but was just idiot enough to think he could get exclusivity from someone so readily able to break the ultimate in commitment vows..." 'til death do us apart."

p.s....did you know that death here is the death of love between the two...."though death of a spouse goes a long way to killing love(you can love a memory...the dead person mmmm...?)

....so considering that....she goes back because she needs a safety net....so must be looking for better....keeping idiot on tap..hey we need a fallback if hubby gets wise....need? I offer advice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Now there are two idiot writers from UK

this idiot and John Doe idiot. Is Britain full of idiots?

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago
Sorry Matt i am responding to a comment.

To the last commentator. The American and Indian writers far out number the British writers. It is really easy to complain from the cheap seats isn't it? If you can write a story then do so and let us 'idiots' marvel at your talents. Go ahead anon try it and see how difficult it is. And next time try leaving a comment on the story instead of attacking other people.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Saw the Twist Coming, Sort of

The only sympathetic character in this story is the poor husband enearthed at the end. Good stuff.

LexiRoseLexiLexiRoseLexialmost 12 years ago
Perhaps the negative comments are because...

This story is all too familiar.

You've written a tale that is true to life and I'm certain a lot of the anger is because this is too close to home and too realistic for some to stomach.

The difference here is that by writing from the 'other man's' viewpoint you have effectively highlighted that perhaps they are not the bad guy.

It's perfectly possible to love two different people for two different reasons. Not saying that cheating is right or even fun, but it happens and these are the consequences, an oblivious husband, a conflicted wife, and a partner who doesnt understand why they are not 'good enough'.

The writing was good, but I'd love to see you write more in a less contentious category, just because I hate getting 1* on my stories for the next few weeks because I put a comment on a 'loving wives' story.

Just saying...

BriteaseBriteasealmost 12 years ago
new twist

Pity there are guys out there who are incapable of appreciating what writing is all about. I've got some great American friends, including one who is an ex university literature professor, so I know they're not all morons. But sometimes I really do wonder? Well, each to their own.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
I found it funny at the end

That was a good twist at the end. He knew what he was getting into, so he should just enjoy his piece. Or find a single girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

interesting end. The husband should just send her away and take as much as he may from her, and leave her to the him or anyone else.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
Nice Twist.

I didn't see it coming. The feelings were more consistent with a cuck and of a bull. It reminded me of Jack Nicholson's character in the movie "Carnal Knowledge". Thank You.

nwhalernwhaleralmost 12 years ago
Nice Twist in the Tale

Very well written - didn't foresee the ending at all. Despite my dislike of the characters, the story was a good one.

It was interesting to read the point of view of a lover

- that he wanted her to refrain from having sex with her husband, not to prove a point or to show power , but because he truly loved her and it hurt him.

- his thoughts as to whether she was incapable of being true to any partner

The adulteress' behavior was different than in other stories with just this one point

- that she acknowledged to herself and communicated to her lover that this situation would not be possible without her being a cheater (whether she liked to be one or not).

I can almost guess the next chapter in their lives

- the guy did behave dishonorably by aiding her in cheating but he doesn't seem like someone ( given his thoughts and words) who would sit on the wall for long and ...

- the woman seems to be a selfish weak person who refuses to grow stronger since it deprives her of instant gratification and to hide in a fantasy world without facing consequences...

This relationship is doomed and the man might think twice or probably never venture into another relationship with a married woman whereas the woman would probably go ahead and find another "loved one" after a suitable mourning period for this one and make-up period for her husband.

Once again - excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you write some crazy shit

keep writing it is interresting.

ryu77ryu77almost 12 years ago
Saw the ending from a mile away

Because I had known of situations happening like this IRL. Good story non the less.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

The topic is about erotic activity, but the story itself is minimally erotic. It is certainly in the LW domain, which may have been a MAJOR clue for those who saw the ending 'coming!' (I did not, and was delighted!) Great flash tale!

4*

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
How could any one be fooled by this "twist"????

....the vernacular was completely different than a husband talking to a cheatin' wife.

extemporeextemporeover 11 years ago
A painful twist

This is a well done story. Some thought the twist at he end was predictable, though I didn't catch it. The perverse twist made it interesting.

The scoring indicates that good writing doesn't seem to matter to a lot of readers in LW,

which is too bad. I avoid cuckold stories because they do nothing for me, but when I stumble on something like this one, which is done well, I think it deserves a decent score

(4, in my case).

Keep writing

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NEVER ASK A STUPID QUESTION

especially when you know the answer will be even more stupider. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
I was pretty sure where that was headed

Hate to be right sometimes -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You never finish your fucking stories, yet you get pissed at authors who do the SAME!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Okay, Two Things

First, even before the twist, if you need your partner to be 100% yours, and they can't/won't give you 100%, then you MUST break it off with them!

Second, with regard to this story, in what Bizarro universe does a lover feel justified in criticizing a wife making at least a pretense of being faithful?

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHO IS AKING WHOM

and what. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WITH EACH NEW AND DIFFERENT SUBMISSION

ye olde cheaters handbook tome grows thicker, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A frequent argument that my lover and I had when discussing the reality that we have sexual relationship with our respective spouses. Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Harry in VA is right ... This author is mental

"Was she ashamed of him in some way?"

she lies to him

she keeps fucking her ex

she gets angry and upset whenever there is talk of meeting his family

NO she isnt ashamed of him... noooooo

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Don't like it

But I've seen the same discussion on cheater's websites. That's one of many reasons I hate them so much.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
trying to turn a whore into a housewife

never works

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weirdness, Weird, circular, vapidity.

LWlurker

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

It's hard to say that I like this story when I dislike the characters so much, but the author put one over on the reader and that's always good.

Pjam1968Pjam19687 months ago

Can’t vote, maybe when a reread this

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Good change of direction!

4

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Creative twist, well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later