All Comments on 'Wife & Ouzo'

by RonK1966

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost have a story here

but not quite

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Memories

Ouzo is bad shit! I say that as 46 year alcoholic drinker with 7 years now sober; Ouzo is bad shit. I lived this story once back in the '70s when R, my then wife, and I lived in Dallas.

Our friends Butch and Pat were just back from a four month vacation travelling through Europe. They started in the Greek Isles and slowly worked their way through countries until they ended up in England. R and I visited one weekend night to hear about there travels; conversation and Ouzo flowed freely. At some point one of the girls, I think it was my wife R, suggested we play strip bridge. Butch and I were regular players but the girls really didn't know bridge. We off course agreed.

After a couple of hands, and several more shots of Ouzo, the girls were baring skin and Butch and I enjoying the view. Time for more Ouzo. R next wanted to drive all the way around LBJ (Dallas interstate loop highway) naked at 100 MPH. Butch and I were getting drunk too, but not that drunk. Saner heads prevailed. R and I made our way home and whatever sex was had was done in private.

Thanks for the memories, RonK1966. For anyone who has never tried Ouzo there is only one way to drink it; slam Ouzo and get it well past your taste buds as fast as you can, Ouzo is bad shit!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
I apologize

We have a wonderful language but there should be some rules for using our wonderful language. The first rule is never try to write anything before finishing the first cup of coffee. The second rule is never, never, never try to proofread what you have written before absorbing that first cup of coffee.

Of course that is an off course of course; that's one screw up I missed. There is no excuse for first typing and then not correcting an obviously possessive their there. (couldn't resist the pun)

Time for a second cup of coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Bobnbobbi's comment was way better than this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First off, I didn't like the story

It was poorly written and sorta half-assed in development.

I can't help note, though, the savaging of Ouzo. If you don't like it, you don't like it; but it is NOT bad stuff. It's my favorite after-dinner sip, and cleanses the palate for a couple of fingers of Johnnie Black.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Eh

When she leaves you there will be those hot memories to keep you company

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nobody can be this stupid, hopefully wife will find a man who loves her and won't share.

This is not love, this is throwing your wife and your marriage away for some gay thrill, seeing a guys big cock, stupid story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Off course ALSO works...perhaps better

I hate licorice. Ouza is vodka infused with anise! It has NO 'clothes fall off' properties (neither does mezcal!), more's the pity! At least no more than any other comparable amount of ethanol! Not even the infamous wormwood infusion. However, having liberal sex modeled is a great liberalizer...and my Sweetie assures me that a huge, rampant prong has gravitational attraction (Jovian compared to Plutonian)!

In other words, be careful what you wish for, because when it cums, things get sticky!

coolpencoolpenover 10 years ago
It's only a story

For the writers of the comments that remark on the morality of the story, it is only that, not a confession!

But there's not much story here and the theme of alcohol and a reluctant wife has been well explored by many others on this site.

Nevertheless, the abrupt ending of the story is the major problem and a conversation between Jim and Sherry could have told us how Sherry felt about the evening and whether she'd like to try some more, leading on to the next session with their neighbours or others.

The bones of a story are here - much more flesh needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moralizers

Save me from your self-righteous indignation. If you don't care for this kind of story, get off the site! And learn to spell, for crissake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Playful wife

As I read thru the story, I did not expect Sherry to participate pass the strip-poker stage. When Bob presented his cock to her she still realized that she wanted permission from her husband. When given, she became an active participant and experience new feelings. I would hope to read of further adventures from this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think my now wife...

before me she had a very interesting life style.... thanks

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

why is it that when a couple finally loosens up to try swinging, the other guy always has a giant cock that the wife craves. Hubby always seems to be a loser. Bah!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Drunken whore and cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous