Wife Enjoys Mexico

Story Info
Wife and hotel manager enjoy time together.
3.8k words
3.89
41.9k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pr4fun98
pr4fun98
31 Followers

My wife Ro and I (Pierre) decided to take a relaxing vacation to Mexico. Only thing on the schedule was relaxing at the pool and beach for a whole week. The resort was all-inclusive, so the alcoholic drinks were drank early and often. Ro's favorite turned out to be the Sexy Frogs. It was an apple pineapple mixture that had a pretty good kick. The meals were also very good and we usually ended up eating more than we should have. We finished most nights watching the entertainment staff putting on a corny show. Then we would grab a glass of wine to take back to the room. Sit out on the balcony overlooking the ocean drinking our wine and just taking in the beautiful scenery. Then head to bed and have a great night of sex.

On the second day while laying around the pool the manager of the hotel walked by and caught Ro's attention. He was a good looking Italian gentleman that we nicknamed Fabio whenever we saw him. I think it had more to do with his ponytail that gave him the resemblance, but we got a good laugh out of it whenever he walked by. Every day we would see Fabio making his rounds and Ro definitely looked forward to seeing him.

Later in the week when we were sipping our refreshing drinks at the pool Ro spotted Fabio again. This time he was heading in our direction. He stopped to talk with us. He said he has noticed us relaxing around the pool during the week and wanted to know if we were enjoying ourselves. I think he noticed Ro more so than me. She looks terrific in her bikini with her full breast out there and quite visible for all to see. After telling him that we were having a great time, Fabio introduced himself. It turns out his real name is Renato. He said that he has been running the resort for 2 years, and if there was anything we needed just let him know. Ro then told him there was something he could do, he could refresh our drink then get one for himself and join us for a drink. To our surprise he took us up on Ro's offer. He found a waiter and ordered us another round of drinks and also got one for himself.

After the drinks were delivered Renato took a seat near Ro. It became quite clear that he was enjoying her company as he gave her his full attention. Ro was also enjoying his company. He told Ro he liked the rose tattoo that she had on her left breast. My guess is he was looking at more than just the tattoo. We talked and laughed for about 1/2 hour before Renato said he had things he needed to take care of. He then asked if we were going to the live band they were having that night. We said were not sure. He said he usually does not have time to make the late night entertainment but if we decide to go he will swing by for a couple of drinks. Ro immediately said we would be there. As Renato started walking away he said he would see us there. Then he told Ro she owed him a dance for refreshing our drinks. Ro said she would be happy to oblige.

As we were getting ready to head to dinner that night Ro took an extra long shower. When she got out and I saw her naked body, I knew why it took a little longer. Her womanhood was completely shaven. Ro likes having her vagina clean shaven and she made sure it was perfect tonight. At that time I realized Ro was looking at doing more than dancing with Renato on the dance floor, she also wanted to dance in the sheets with him. Ro knows I get turned on when other guys hit on her. Ro has already slept with other men with my blessing. When she has sex with someone else, she tells me in great detail what they all did. The only way I can describe the feeling is, it is like visualizing a porn movie with my wife being the star. It does not get any better than that. The only rules we have is I must be able to meet to guy and she is only allowed to fool around if I give my approval. These simple rules have worked great for us and our marriage is as strong as it has ever been.

Ro continued to get ready. She put on a sexy pair of panties then put on a sexy tube dress. There will be no bra tonight. The sexy dress she put on is quite short and her beautifully shape legs are visible all the way up to her behind. It is also cut low across her chest, so the cleavage was quite visible. Renato won't be the only one admiring Ro tonight. I went up to Ro and gave her a kiss and told her how beautiful she looked. Then I carried her over to the bed and laid her down. She looked so hot and I was so turned on I was hoping to get a little before we went to eat. Ro put a kibosh to my idea. She said she would be sure to make it up to me later. Ro slipped on her high heels and we were off to dinner.

At dinner Ro was stunning and more than one person took a double take. After dinner we headed over to the live band. We swung by the bar picked up a couple of drinks then found a table near the back. The band was playing a variety of songs and the dance floor was beginning to fill up. About 20 minutes later Renato showed up. He also got a drink at the bar and must have spotted us because he did not hesitate to head our direction after he had gotten his drink. He took a seat on the other side of Ro and greeted her with wide eyes as he took in her beauty. He told her how wonderful she looked. Ro blushed a little from the compliment and thanked Renato for being so kind.

We had a couple more rounds of drinks and chatted and laughed. Then the band said they were going to play a Salsa dance. Renato asked Ro if danced the Salsa. Ro said she did not. To which Renato said, "well, if it is ok with Pierre I would like to teach you." I told him I had no problem with it. Renato then stood up and reached out his hand toward Ro hoping she would take. Ro hesitated for a bit, but eventually stood took his hand and followed him to the dance floor. It took Ro awhile to get into stride with Renato, but eventually they were in perfect stride with each other. Renato twirled Ro into his arms and you could see Ro enjoyed the touch. The song ended but their dancing did not. They danced another song together. Then when a slow song was played I expected them to rejoin me back at the table. I could see Renato ask Ro something and Ro looked my way, then back at Renato. I could see her mouth the word "sure" then he took her in his arms and they began to slow dance. I must admit I was getting turned on seeing my wife getting hit on, and I was enjoyed watching them slow dance together. When the song ended Renato leaned in and gave Ro a quick peck on the lips. With both of them having guilty grins on their face they made their way back to the table.

When they got back to the table I excused myself to go to the restroom and told them I would pick up a fresh round of drinks on the way back. When I got back to the table with the drinks I noticed that Renato and Ro were sitting a little closer together and he had his arm around her back resting on the chair. Renato said Ro was a terrific dancer and was wondering if I would mind if he took her for another spin. I told him it was fine with me if that is what Ro wanted. Ro told Renato she was hoping he would ask again and before you knew it they were back on the dance floor. After a couple of dances the band played another slow dance. This time Renato didn't even ask as Ro fell into his arms. Both of them held each other a little closer this time and Renato's hands made their way all the way down to Ro's behind. When the song ended this time it was more than just a peck on the lips. Their lips were locked for quite some time, both of them looked like they could not get enough of each other. As they made their way back to the table Renato kept his hand around Ro's waist. When they finally sat down Ro looked my way and told me that Renato invited her back to his suite. She said she told him she would have to check with me and get my blessing before she could give him an answer.

She then leaned over to me and gave me a lip locking kiss with our tongues enjoying each other's insides. She also reached down and grabbed my stiff cock as she knew I would be extremely turned on by the action that was taken place before my eyes. She then broke the kiss and with one more squeeze on my cock she said "I think I know what your answer is going to be." After that there was no way I could say no, not that I would have anyway. I enjoy thinking of my wife having sex with other men. I know I will have a rock hard rocket in my pants until she gets back to the room to take care of it. I looked at Renato and told him he has my blessing to show Ro a night of sexual bliss. He then stood and came over reached out his hand for me to shake and said not to worry he will take good care of her. He then went over to Ro put his arm out and asked her if she was ready to go. She gave me one more kiss and told me she would see me later. I gave her a spare key to the room and told her to have fun and I will see her back in the room. She then grabbed Renato's arm and he escorted her away.

I watched them leave until they were completely out of sight. I began to wonder how I was going to make it back to the room without anyone noticing the tent in my pants. I finally decided to go for it, but stopped by the bar so I could take a fresh drink back to the room, because I knew this was going to be a long night. I then made the final adjustment of my pants as best I could and headed to the room. When I got back to the room I undressed, then put on a pair of baggy pair of short so I would be comfortable and went out onto the patio to wait.

I must have dosed off at some point because the clock showed 3:12 when I heard the door to the room being opened. Ro walked in and saw me out on the patio she dropped her shoes on the floor and joined me on the patio. She sat down on my lap and gave me a big kiss and said she had a good time. She could easily feel my hard-on and told me she would take care of that later. She knows I enjoy hearing about her sexcapades and wanted to hear every little detail. She then proceeded to tell me about her night:

When we got to his suite Renato opened a bottle of wine and led me out to his balcony. It was very private and had a perfect view of the ocean. He pulled me close to him and we were locked in a hot 'let's have sex now' kind of kiss. He then pulled himself away and filled up our glasses. We sat down next to each other on a love seat. He reached down and pulled my legs up so he could remove my shoes. As we talked his hand never left my leg and eventually made it underneath the seam of my dress. I was dripping wet by this time and my hands began to roam across his crotch and I could also feel his rock hard cock. I gently spread my legs to give him better access. He soon had his hand under my dress and pulled my panties to the side, soon one finger easily side into my soaked pussy. I began to unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper. Then another finger slid into my pussy and I lost my breath for a second as it felt so good. I managed to get his zipper down and reached inside his boxers and got my first feel of his big cock, it was so hard. He then leaned over and we began kissing again. He picked up the pace sliding his fingers in and out of my pussy as I stroked his cock. Just when we were both ready to cum he removed his fingers and stood up, and he helped me to my feet.

He embraced me and we began kissing again, as we were kissing his hands found the top of my dress and began lowering it down my body. Soon my breasts were free from the dress. He leaned back to admire them and said he has so looked forward to getting a good look at my naked breasts. He soon began to lower himself and my dress was going down with him. The dress soon made its way below my waist and was soon pooling at my feet. He helped me step out of the dress. Now I was out on the balcony in just my sexy panties. He soon worked his way back up to my breasts. He began licking and sucking, and biting on my nipples. I thought I was going to have an orgasm right there on the balcony. He sensed that I was close. He stood up and took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and began to take his clothes off. Then he stood before naked. I took in the sight of his naked body, it was perfect. He was tanned, sculptured and had a big cock that standing at attention. He then reached down and grabbed my panties and slowly slid them down my legs, now we were both naked. He laid down next to me and our naked bodies embraced each other, it felt so good. I could feel his hardness against my wetness. He rolled me onto my back and was soon working his way down my body. He again licked, sucked, nibbled, and flicked his tongue on my nipples. My breaths became very short and the pleasure was fantastic, I needed him so bad. Soon he worked his way down to my pussy. He was giving me hard passionate kisses around my pussy, then worked his tongue inside me. He soon was licking my clit and I had no more control and my body began to shake as the orgasms kept coming. I pulled his head into me and just held it there. Wave after wave of orgasms shook my whole body, I was in another world and it was wonderful.

After I finally revived I rolled on top of Renato and worked my way down his body. First I nibbled on his nipples. His are just as sensitive as yours are. You could tell he was really enjoying it. Then I worked my way down to his hard cock. I began licking up and down his shaft and was massaging his balls with my hand. Then I put the tip of his cock in my mouth and slowly took more and more of his cock into my mouth. He was so huge I was unable to fit all of his cock into mouth. I sucked up and down his cock and continued to massage his balls with my hand. Soon I could feel him tensing up and knew he was not going to last much longer, but I wanted him to cum inside me. I gave him one last good suck then worked my way on top of him and put his cock in my dripping wet pussy. I began to ride him real hard. He was working his cock into me as deep as he could, then we both lost our minds and had exploding orgasms. I was panting so hard I eventually collapsed on top of him.

We must have both feel asleep, because the next thing I remember is seeing 2:09 on the clock. Renato must have woken me, and by the feeling of his hardness on my ass he was ready to go again. We were in the spooning position and he had his hands once again on my breast and was moving his hips with his cock pushing against my ass. Knowing I was awake he got to his feet and rolled me onto my knees. Then grabbed my hips and pulled me to the end of the bed. With my ass in the air and my head on the bed he took me from behind burying his cock deep into my pussy. He was so hard again and he was pumping his cock deep into me. He kept pushing himself deeper and harder into me. It wasn't long and we both had another powerful orgasm. My third orgasm of the night. We then collapsed again on the bed.

When I got enough energy I gave him a kiss and told him I should head back to our room, because I knew it was late and you would begin to worry. Renato then asked if I wanted to shower before I leave. I told him that would be great. He showed me where the shower was then asked if I would like some company in the shower. He said he would gladly give my whole body a good washing. I swear he was starting to get hard again, so I told him I would love for him to wash my whole body. Renato got the water to the right temperature then helped me step into the shower with him. The water felt wonderful. Renato then grabbed the soap and began washing my whole body. He started at the neck, then did my back and my behind. He then pulled me closer to him with my back against his chest, so he could wrap his hands around me to wash my breasts and then worked his way down to my vagina. Then I knew what I saw was reality as I felt his hardness against my behind. He then bent down to do my legs. Let me tell you he has great hands.

Finally he got some shampoo and began washing my hair. While washing my hair it felt like he was massaging my skull, it was so relaxing. After he proclaimed me to be officially clean he turned me to him and we had the longest kiss of the night, and I could feel that he had recovered again and was rock hard. I told him I did not think it was right to leave him in that kind of condition. I took the soap and lathered up my hand then grabbed hold of his cock. I got down onto my knees and staring at his cock I began sliding both hands up and down his cock. I kept pumping until he shot his 3rd load of cum onto my chest. At that point we both were officially drained.

I threw on my dress and picked up my shoes then went to find my panties, but Renato had them in his hand. With a smile on his face he said they would be his souvenir and I could have them back when I return. Renato walked me back to our room. He asked if I could join him again tomorrow night, but I told him it was our last night before we head back home and the last night is always with my husband. Though he was disappointed he said he totally understands. As we walked back here he asked if we planned visiting again next year. I told him I would ask you, but I think I can speak for both of us when I say we both enjoyed the experience that took place tonight.

Ro knew I loved her telling me about her night with Renato and would gladly come back next year to do it all over again. While she was telling me about her night of lust she would give my cock a stroke here and there and I needed relief badly. I do not believe I have ever been more turned on. We headed to bed and undressed on the way. Ro said she was too sore to fuck me, but her mouth was working just fine. She proceeded to give me the best blow job I have ever received, and to top it off she let me cum in her mouth for the first time ever!

The next morning with my cock throbbing again Ro and I did make love. Her pussy was soaked, my guess is she was thinking about the previous night and got so turned on. We had great sex then made it to the pool for our final day. Late in the afternoon Renato came over to tell us good bye and said he hoped to see us again next year. He gave us his personal email and told us to keep in touch. He then shook my hand and gave Ro a kiss. He then whispered into her ear that her panties will be held as ransom until she returns.

Over the next couple of weeks we kept in contact with Renato through email. One evening when Ro was emailing back and forth with Renato she got a big grin on her face. She looked over at me and said Renato wanted to know if she could come by herself a couple of days early next year. He said she could stay with him until I got there. I asked her if she would like to do that. She hesitated a little bit then said yes it would be kind of exciting knowing I would be all his for a couple of days. I told her I was fine with it, even looked forward to it. Looks like we are going back to Mexico again next year. Ro emailed Renato the good news. His response was, 'Can't wait'!!!!

pr4fun98
pr4fun98
31 Followers