All Comments on 'Wife Is Blackmailed Ch. 03'

by hotwife2k

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Story stinks

Get real. You are a control freak. Let me tell you what really happens...Mary tells husband...husband let's Jeff see what it's like to go through life without teeth. Husband calls police. RAPE, Jeff goes to prison, Lack of teeth in prison earns him some new friends. Jeff gets a new name...It's BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i loved ir

i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sickly Silly and Childish

Mark da old boyfriend is doing this why ??? Fuck off and call the police on asshole Jeff who is 12 years old in his mind.

Childishly absurd and soon to get worse as the writer gets more juvenile.

Get a night job at a gas station and read some more - discover what is truely erotic vs goofiely absurd little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

The person that posted this shit is a queer cocksucker and his fans are sick motherfuckers. Don't any of you assholes hold your breath waiting for me to say I'm sorry for my opinion.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
What a waste!

That just about sums this up. It is sick, adolescent drivel. Nothing hot here.

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
I Am Getting Gray Haired Waiting

Hotwife;Someone needs to fuck her.Seventy five is the best I can do its taking to long and the story is drifting away. But by all means keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
seperate fact from fiction

for fucks sake its only a story you know yes in real life she would tell hubby but this is only fun if it was real someone would be in deep shit so why not sit back and enjoy a good story otherwise write your own story and stop fucking moaning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just plain stupid

This guy must be a fagot. If he wanted to fuck her, and had to blackmail her to do it, so be it, but he must be a woman hating bitch himself to involve her in this shit. She needs to bring hubby's 38 along next time he calls and waste this sorry fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Was starting good except nr. 3

Hey the maintenace guy has some colleagues no? ( the waiters maybe) and why not make her meet some whino's in seedy place near sea port? or bars for black' that she wil finally ask for more??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
People amaze me

If you don't enjoy non-consent/forced/reluctance stories, why would you click the link that takes you there? If you don't like it, stay out. DUH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
About people

I meant to be a little more tough in the storie, and make her do more degrading things!! I still liked it. that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More More and More

Hey, we cant wait for nr. 4 - 5 and 6. Please.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
Building Slowly

Still think the chapters too short and the wait between too long. Story heating up.

My gf loves stories of uptight prudes blackmailed into nasty exhibition and humiliating puplic sex with strangers, especially young teen boys(ie: a boy scout camp). Every must be photoed and the slut of course gets hot from the nasty activities.

jax45631jax45631about 17 years ago
you fucking serious?

before i sat out in a car i'd put a bullet in someone's head.

my wife is my wife......the b/f is a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY HOT !!!!!!!

I'm a 47 year old married mom who thought this was so hot. My cunt was dripping after I fifnished -thank goodness for my vibe.

JOAN@ THE JERSEY SHORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
liked it alot

I liked the story....i'm just waiting for the next chapter in her life....i'm thinking that she will eventually love this sort of treatment....the sluttiness of it all....and will be begging Jeff for more......mmmmm......please don't stop now......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Blackmailed? Calculating! Curious!!!

Bull. Initially taken off guard, she somewhat goes along reluctantly...hogwash.

While she initially had not anticipated any problems, did not plan any negotiations, she is going along with everything; of course, she has the readers believing the bad guys are forcing her, albeit - without too much force

she is participating in every activity/conduct, with little to no pressure...willingly.

She has contacts and friends to turn these events around...however, she doesn't seem to want ro contact anyone...oh well, she is a respected middle class housewife in a white community...right!

kracker1966kracker1966over 13 years ago
Liked it

Will there be more hoping to see the rest soon thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great!

I to, love showing my wife off when we are out of town. she is a h.s. teacher and she has done the nude to the ice machine walk (at 2 am ). on two ocassions,l i have left herin allies in a black section of charlotte nc. for 30 minutes...it was very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Finish the story. This is hot stuff. One of the best.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago

Where's ch 4?

Please continue this story.

Smither871Smither871over 11 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the rest

tangaloungedreamingtangaloungedreamingabout 11 years ago
has to be the girl from Tampa

Has to be the girl from Tampa I knew. Too coincidental that they guy is named Jeff too. God she was a hot girl and smart too...advanced degrees, etc. Nicest girl you could want to meet...Perfect body and cute innocent face.

Harsh61Harsh61over 10 years ago
Regret

Sorry to learn that a mother of 2 kids is being humiliated so badly by a family friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wouldn't it be interesting?

Wouldn't it be interesting to find out that Mark posted the pics at HER request? Or perhaps that her husband put Jeff up to doing it after the husband found the pics?

CindykayCindykayover 10 years ago
PLease

continue you cannot leave me hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I find the fact that the ex-bf is going along with this to be unbelievable. How does Jeff know this would turn Mark on? How did Jeff even know how to get hold of Mark? There is zero motivation for Mark to participate in any of this outside of seeing his naked ex-gf.

Also think it would be better if she fought against the submission a little more. She succumbed way too quickly. Even a woman who has a secret desire to be dominated wouldn't accede that quickly and easily.

helgathemilfhelgathemilfalmost 10 years ago
loved it

i know we are not all professional writers and to have some asses critic you on writing like they can do better. still liked it enough keep me reading it.

helgathemilfhelgathemilfalmost 10 years ago
story

Its just fucking story

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 9 years ago
I Can't Believe It...

This story is great so far! But I can't believe how people go into this section, see rape-like elements in it and then complain about it!

As people have mentioned before, don't go to this section! This is non-consensual!

I hope that this story keeps going. I know how long it can take to write a story and continue it. Take your time!

bighank100bighank100almost 8 years ago
Nice

So far so good love it.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
why is everything so Taliban Taliban for a housewife in a modern and free white skins' country?;)

your lead Jeff inspires me with a huge suggestion.....guys' office cabins and brothel rooms etc they visit,be loaded with hidden cams!! ;) all private indiscreet photos and videos eagerly preserved by the camera owners...with the background of the guys!!;)

and a huge blackmailing industry and mafia make those guys pay up their noses in instalments.....nude click and humiliate them as often as possible.....use those pictures too against them and so on and so forth!! ;););)on a massive scale!!;)

the likes of Jeff never change as long as they are not handed out overdoses of their own medicine....!!;)

and are nude photos of a lady or man on the web such a big deal in western countries?.....;) why didnt she try telling her husband that way before marriage she had some nude photos uploaded on an amateur website? ;) would that blow the top off her husband? ;)

why is everything so Taliban Taliban in a modern and free white skins' country? ;) if the husband was modernly ok with this truth Jeff could have right away been told to go f*** himself!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

hope part 4 is soon.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 5 years ago
Great story

Hope you continue great start left me wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What's next

Would love to get the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, it has been 15+ years since this chapter so the story is dead. I hope that Mark finally got the balls to finally kill the lowlife that was blackmailing them. Oh well, the assumption is that maybe the lowlife finally got enough out of the humiliation and left them alone after awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mercifully OP had the wherewithal to stop creating this violent filth and stop writing altogether.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous