All Comments on 'Wife Tries Something New Ch. 05'

by slowdeep

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
There

would have been three dead worthless sons a bitches in the house that night. The only live one would have been me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Kill the bitch

I agree with the previous comments the wife needs to be shot. As for the author of this story s/he obviously suffers from penis envy. A dyke who hates men cause she probably cant get one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yummy!

loved it...but I always love to eat guys cum while my wife calls me names. It makes us both happy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you've done a good job of making me....

really hate that bitch. And meanwhile, have you noticed that she hasn't been getting any from him for a long time? I wonder where her source of physical pleasure is coming from, and why isn't he worried about that? And why doesn't he tell her to fuck off? Divorce her and be done with it...sheesh.

See, you did a really good job in making her into a bitch we can all hate :)....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What the?

It cant finish like that? He hasn't yet had a real cock in his ass even. How ever the brother in-law, and sister thing did throw the story a small bit. (Maybe next time a neighbor although you did incorporate one previous) Or even the One or two of the dudes from the film room even?

But please finish this story.

....And I dont understand how people can hate his wife; I tend to think they just wish they could be dominated the same way he was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot

Great story you need to do more like it made me cummmmmmmm with out touching myself

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
AMAZING

I LOVED THIS STORY!!!

I hope that you write more in this series!! PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Way

I gave you a 75 because you wrote well. Paula seemed totally out of sight in looks and sensuality so, how did she get off.

Paulas' penchant for experimenting grew to a total lack of respect andbecame an obsession to get her kicks humiliating him...and, we know she liked sucking cocks but never read about her finishing again. You portrayed him as constantly reluctant and only giving in when she had him totally aroused and coupled with her beauty he constantly gives in. I am not gay but I can see where her constant slow progression of stimulating him would get to a point where he would need to ejaculate and because he loved and wanted her so much he gives in.

I resisted sufficiently enough for me to feel that he came away from the glory hole very unhappy except for her encouragements. When the sister and brother=in-law arrived and the girls started on him, I think, after letting Mike come in his mouth and the overures of going out for some fun, he would finally stand up for himself, possibly kicking and punching Mike, slapping Vicki hard accross the face, all the while pissed and yelling angrily at them. I think he would then probably grab Paula by the throat, drag her over to the door and literally kick her ass hard as he throws her out. Yes, he got to like it but only when the beauty he loved was cooing in his ear, he loved her and wanted her so bad but now, he wanted to beat her within an inch of her life, throwing her out was only to keep himself from beating her so bad she never be recognized. Looking at Mike and Vicki, if you don't want to be disfigured, get the fuck out, stay out and take your sick slut sister with you...come back anywhere near me and I promise 'You'll Regret it, The Rest of Your Life'. He closes the door, calls his best buddy to come over, explains everything to him, asks him to stay and watch over him while he showers and takes a much needed rest and does not want any surprises. As he begins to fall asleep he has a vision of his beautiful wife before all this started, he eventually slumbers, tears falling down his cheek on to the pillow. He will always miss the Paula he loved and worshipped, will always hate and despise the slut and whore master she turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine With Me

This would really be fine with me to have my Bride work something like this out for me. I would luv to be fucked in such a manner with her right there, hopefully videoing it for me. Then, imagine this, my best friend (who is black) cums through the door and finishes me off with his load. WOWWWWWW...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent story, the story scenes were long enough in each chapter with good detail with no filler talk that was not related to keeping his dick hard. Keep adding chapters, because I will read them. You wrote a great story.

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
It's True Love

It should have been titled "Author Tries Something Not So New" tooSLOWnotDEEP wasted a lot of time and words to just say that the wife coerced her husband into being sissy toy. Did he have fun? Sounds like it. Now close your eyes and imagine what his life and marriage are going to be like in 10-20 years. Will it still be fun? Will he have a resistant strain of some STD? Will his stretched out sphincter cause him to buy his “Depends” in bulk from Costco? Was his wife thinking about what was good for him in the long term or primarily what was good for herself.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
It would be okay

if the wife didn't humiliate him

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
I don't get the humiliation.

So the married guy finds out he's also into sucking cock and having his ass played with. OK so far. But why does the wife humiliates him thus? The whole thing could be written in a more loving tone. I don't feel love from her at all; on the contrary, she seems to despise her husband. This is more about control with not much love involved.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
10-20 years?

How about next year? Divorced and married to a real loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Implausible at best

Total drivel at worst. Why would he stay? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She exposes him to all the social diseases. It simply makes no sense. Dump her.

And try writing something that at least makes some sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How long did they spend in jail?

Because the crimes they committed should have been good for 8 - 10 years. He got all the assets since she was in jail with a felony conviction. How's that working for you now bitch? Too stupid.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 7 years ago
What a bitch!

I realize this is just fiction, but what kind of man would put up with such abuse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes the love and respect

his wife and friends have for him really shines through.

Somehow don't think this marriage is going to last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I can't believe that no one has posted any comments. This is an amazing series. You have a perfect ear for the written dialogue and for the pacing of how things build. Just excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous