Wife Turns the Tables Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
681 Followers

"Yes, I did..." Henry answered softly.

"Did you get each and every last cocksuckin' word? If you missed one, say so now. Later it won't be pretty."

"I got it all," Henry mumbled.

"One quick test, answer me with exact words, like an oath: are you a worthless piece of shit and my totally subservient slave?" Willie ordered.

Henry cleared his throat, sobbed once, and averred, "I am a worthless piece of shit and a total slave for all of your wishes."

Willie pushed, "Good. Tell me, no beg me to help you to not forget any of this by kicking you in the nuts. Do it now, and call me master!"

With a short gasp Henry whispered, "Please, master. Help me remember to be good. Kick my nuts."

Henry's nuts were an open target stuck in the vise. They would take any blow full force. His dick was somewhat in the way but with the drill bit still embedded Willie thought it best to leave it -- kill three birds with one shoe, so to speak. He also decided to give him a little break and use the top of his shoe instead of the toe. He reared back and again putting all of his 270lbs behind it kicked Henry square on his nuts, catching his bit embedded dick in the process.

"AAAAAUUUUUGH! OOOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAA!" Henry screamed. He fell forward, looked like he was about to pass out, coughed up some vomit, and acted like he could not catch his breath, panting violently.

"Good one, bro," said his friend.

Marla said nothing but a smile crept over her face. Then she walked up to her husband, still buckled over in pain, and yanked his head up by his hair and hissed, "You know I love you, but I have to know that you know that you're my slave every bit as much as Willie's. You will take orders from me and if you disobey you will get punished by me. Is that clear?" Still out of breath Henry nodded yes. "And since it was your idea, you will do all you can to find new cock. Is that clear?" Again a nod with a mumbled uh huh. "And if I want to show off for friends you'll happily do whatever I ask to degrade yourself so all my friends and acquaintances know you're a piece of shit that serves me. Do you understand this? Say YES this time."

"Yes," he managed to gasp out.

"Ask me to seal the deal by giving you a taste of punishment." Henry paused. "Do it! Beg me now or you'll get a lot more than a taste!"

With just a slight pause Henry slowly said, "Please give me a taste of your punishment to seal my promise." Marla grabbed the rubber mallet and slammed it into the board of his ball vise. Henry groaned, doubled over again, coughed and gasped and spit more vomit. Willie was impressed.

Marla said, "You're going to stay just like this until Monday morning to settle everything in your mind. So you don't get bored, I'll bring in something to drink -- water or piss... occasionally, and either whack your nuts or fuck your peehole. How hard is up to you." Henry just blubbered and gasped.

Willie spoke, "Marla, you're great. You're now an official ho in the hood and my own slut and whore and pretty much got Henry trained. I'll be fucking your cunt way more than anybody... you have such a sweet cunt. However, it's way too much cunt for just one man. Monday about 10am, after sorry-ass here has staggered off to work with a freshly fucked ass and a stomach full of cum, six more brothers will show up and we're all going to fuck your cunt, ass, and throat non-stop for eight hours and make you cum at least two dozen times. You won't be able to walk for a week. Whadda you think of that?"

"I can't imagine anything better," Marla cooed. She thought to herself, "Big Black Cock all the time, in many places, everywhere, and in all my holes. Plus I have my own slave. I'm in god damn fuckin' nirvana... slut heaven... whore paradise, and the happiest bitch in the world.

CHAPTER 3: Henry serves well

After Willie had left it was almost 2am. Marla brought Henry a glass of water which she fed him. "I'm going to bed and dream about all the black cock you got for me. If you can sleep in this position, O.K. If not... too fuckin' bad." She gave his nuts two light taps and jumped in bed.

Marla arose about 10am Sunday morning and went about her business without paying any attention to Henry. About noon she brought him another glass of water, slapped his dick, pulled on his nipple clamps, and fed him the liquid which he gulped down. He whispered, "I didn't get any sleep."

Marla replied, "Do you think I give a shit? So long as you do whatever I say, I don't care what else you do." She retired to the family room to enjoy Sunday afternoon TV. It was almost 5pm when Henry hoarsely called that he was thirsty and had to piss bad. She went in with a glass of water and a quart jar. She fed him the water and held his dick at the mouth of the jar. "Spill any and it'll be the next thing you drink." It had been over 20 hours since he peed and he let loose with a powerful stream into the jar. It was half-full and still going strong when Marla tilted the jar and moved his dick so a short burst hit the side of the jar and splashed on the floor. "Damn. Isn't that a shame. You spilt some," she said slyly, repointed his dick and came close to filling the jar. She slapped his dick. "Told you not to spill!" And left.

Just two hours later Henry again said he was dying of thirst. Marla went in to check. Henry whined that he was getting cramped and could not stay like this much longer. "I understand, honey. It'll only be another 10 hours or so." Henry groaned and said he couldn't last that long. Marla retorted, "It'll give you a good opportunity to dwell on how difficult things can get if you give me any shit. Focus on what you have to do to not be like this again. You can last ten more hours, and you damn well will." Henry whined and repeated that he needs a drink. "O.K. Wait a minute."

Ten minutes later Marla returned with a tall glass of yellow liquid. "Because you spilled earlier and to prove you'll willingly do whatever I wish, you'll quench your thirst with my piss." Henry groaned and shook his head. Marla bent down and began tightening the nut cruncher. Soon Henry was groaning and growling and panting. That's when Marla pinched his nose shut. A few seconds later Henry opened his mouth to breathe and Marla began pouring her piss down his throat. She deftly let go of his nose and slammed his head back by his chin which forced his mouth, full of piss, closed. "Drink, cocksucker!" He hesitated than began to swallow. She said, "Now will you hold your mouth open or do I have to do the nose thing again. You got 8 more ounces to go... and you're not obeying. Maybe I have to squeeze your nuts more." Henry shook his head no, tilted his head back and opened his mouth. Marla poured piss in spurts as he swallowed. After five gulps it was in Henry's stomach. "As an added punishment I'm going to leave the nut cruncher tight as it is now." She hung onto the glass, gave the nut vise a whack with the mallet and returned to the family room, leaving Henry doubled over again in pain.

Marla went to bed around 11pm with Henry sobbing quietly. She did give him a small glass of water. She awoke about 6:30, noticed Henry had fallen asleep -- probably couldn't help it -- got some juice and coffee, and returned. She woke Henry by slapping his dick, explained very clearly what he was to do, made him repeat it, and began untying him. He was loose and said he had to pee bad. She gave him permission with a stern caution to not tarry. He returned in two minutes, got on his knees with his head next to her feet and began his recitation: "I am your servant and slave. I will obey your every command. I am your servant and slave. I will obey your every command........" He was 3 minutes into his 15 when the door opened and Willie let himself in, along with Friend. He hissed at Henry, "I don't knock here anymore. We haven't decide yet if we're going to make you knock." Then to Marla, "Is he ready?"

"He's naked and on his hands and knees. Can't get more ready than that," she answered. Then to Henry, "Stay just as you are. Before you get ready for work I thought I'd be nice and share my black cock with you." Within seconds two black cocks were poking through zippers. Willie got on his knees in front of Henry.

"Time for breakfast, Henry. Work this cock down your throat and suck out your cumshake." Henry tentatively put his lips around Willie's cockhead. He put a little more in and started bobbing his head over three inches of cock. "It's tough getting it all so Friend is going to help." In a flash Friend had lubed his cock and Henry's asshole, got on his knees and piledrived his cock 9 inches up his ass. Henry tried to yell but the pile driving cock forced Willie's cock deep in his throat and Willie held his head stationary there, pinching his nose so he couldn't breathe for a few seconds. He pulled out and let Henry gasp and gurgle some air. He started a motion of 8 inches down the throat, back out to the tip, and a slam back down the throat. With dual long-stroke 8-inch fucking, Willie and Friend got into a good rhythm. After five minutes Friend fill Henry's ass with spunk. In another minute Willie held his cock deep and filled Henry's mouth and throat with cum. "Swallow it all! Don't spill any! Henry swallowed as fast as he could but a few drops flowed out of his mouth. Both withdrew their cocks.

Willie whispered something to Henry. Henry looked down then lowered his head to lick cum drops off the carpet. Then he looked at his wife, "Thanks for letting those cocks use my ass and mouth."

Marla answered, "Anytime... actually many times probably. Now get your ass cleaned up, get dressed, and get to work."

Marla, Willie, and Friend sat around drinking coffee and eating toast. Marla also had a double Bloody Mary, "for support." At 10am the door opened and six big black bros walked in. Willie explained that they were his closest friends and he told them they needn't knock, just drop over and walk in whenever they wanted some nookie. Willie then told her to get her clothes off and park her ass on the bed. She lied on the bed with a visible and open pussy facing everybody, tits protruding up from her chest, and a smile on her face. One of the six had his pants off, climbed on top, and fed her 8 inches of cock. Willie started a video cam and the fuckfest began. All of them had super control and lasted 15 minutes. By 1pm Marla had been fucked eight times in succession and taken that many loads. As close as anyone could count she had about ten orgasms, most coming close together from the last three fucks. The men immediately started 'round again. By the time 6pm rolled around the men had completed three rounds, Marla had been fucked 24 times (6 in her ass) virtually non-stop. They lost track of her orgasms, mostly because the last three hours they overlapped into one continuous cunt cum, but two dozen would be a conservative estimate even though she was totally spent and the men did all of the work and movement the last six or so fucks. The men got dressed as they high-fived and thanked Willie. Marla lay perfectly still in a stupor with cum running out of her cunt and forming puddles on the bed. All eight left just as Henry was getting home. Willie said, "Right now your slut wife is completely spent and worthless as a fucker, but I'll give you a rare O.K. if you want to give it a go. She's unmoving on the bed with her cunt stretched so much you could almost drive a truck into it... but be my guest."

Henry stared at his mesmerized wife for a minute or two. He was getting turned on. He said to himself, "what the hell...," took off his pants, put his five inches in her cavernous cunt, and fucked her. Marla realized she was getting screwed again, then realized it was her slave husband. She put her hands on his ass and fucked him back. "Don't let your little dick drown in all the black cock cum in my cunt," she whispered.

The next night at 8pm Willie walked in, announced he needed some pussy and told Henry to get his wife's clothes off. Henry didn't say a word and gingerly began removing Marla's clothes. Willie kicked him in the ass and told him to speed it up. Willie marched into the bedroom, lay on his back and told Marla to hop on and give him some of that nookie. Despite her being sore from close to 20 fucks yesterday, she happily engulfed his cock and fucked him. Within three minutes she had her first cum and her second three minutes later when Willie came in her. "You got a hundred girls' worth of cum in you, baby, dontcha. I like that in a ho," he growled. Then he put his pants on and walked out the door as quickly as he came in, telling Marla, "Don't wear any panties or bra when I might show up. Takes too long to get your goddamn clothes off."

A duplicate of Tuesday night happened Wednesday. Willie was in and out, saying less than a few words, in 15 minutes. The only difference was his cock in her ass this time.

Thursday there was a knock on the door. Marla answered and confronted a spittin' image of Willie -- about 6'-6" and over 250lbs but darker skin color. "I was wantin' a piece of ass and my man, Willie, told me to come here."

Marla paused letting it all sink in. She smiled slightly and said, "Then it's a piece of my ass you'll be getting'. Come in and I'll show you what I got if you show me yours." Marla led him to the bedroom shedding her blouse and skirt as she went. "Let me see that big black cock of yours," she ordered. He removed his pants and a 9-inch semi-hard ebony cock popped out. "Ooooooo," Marla cooed. "Did Willie tell you that I'm crazy over black cock?" He stood there with a grin on his face. Marla climbed on the bed and said, "Well, I am. Get over here and feed me that magnificent cock." The now 3-inch wide and over a foot long cock entered her pussy. "Ooooohhh! Jesus Christ Almighty!" she yelled. Looking at Henry the observer, "You wouldn't believe how fuckin' good this feels!" Turning back to the man, "Ooooo. Fuck me. Give me all you got!" The man sputtered, "Don't you want to know my name?" Marla looked at him goofily. "You got a tremendous foot-long black cock. That's all the shit I care about. Now use it!" Squealing more than normal and cumming three times in five minutes Marla fucked like a crazy nymph.

It was over. The man started to dress when Marla said she wanted to thank him. "Henry, get over here and clean off his cock." The man got wide-eyed as Henry dutifully got on his knees and sucked in the monster. "Clean it good," Marla admonished. She made sure Henry sucked for two minutes and took a good 7 inches down his throat. The man left.

Nobody showed on Friday. Saturday about three in the afternoon Willie arrived in a borrowed pickup loaded with boxes and stuff. "I'm movin' in," he told Marla and Henry. "Henry, I brought a mat and from now on you sleep on the floor in the bedroom, the back bedroom, or the family room... or if you misbehave you'll sleep in the laundry room. You still have title but for all practical purposes the house and all its furniture, including your nasty slut wife, now belong to me."

"God damn it! This is going too far," yelled Henry. Willie didn't reply. He just walloped the side of his head with his hand and started carrying in boxes. Henry sulked in the kitchen as Willie moved in. Around 6pm Willie was moved in. He told Marla and Henry he wanted to show them something. In the back bedroom Willie had installed a number of hooks, latches, and pulleys. There was also what looked like a narrow pommel horse made of wood with four tie-hooks on the floor, and, most impressive, a set of stocks. In a flash Willie grabbed Henry and had him on his knees with his head and both arms secured in the stocks.

"I'm going to give you another demonstration of stuff you can do when your shit-ass slave talks back," he said to Marla. "Take his shoes and pants off." Willie approached with a long wooden paddle a half-inch thick, six inches wide, with numerous holes drilled through it. He yanked Henry's head back by his hair. "I'm going to paddle your ass ten times. After each blow you sound out the count. If you make any mistake I start over with 20 whacks. Got it?" Henry whined a yes. Willie gave him a roundhouse whack on his bare ass.

"One," cried Henry.

WHACK.

"Two."

By five Henry was counting through his blubbering.

WHACK.

"Ssssseven..."

WHACK.

No count. Just loud blubbering.

"Well that's too bad," said Willie. "You fucked up. Now we have to start over with 20 hard blows. If you miss a count I'll start again on 30. You fuckin' decide how much you want me to beat your sorry ass. I can beat it all day long... don't matter to me."

WHACK.

"One."

WHACK.

"Two."

At 13 Henry was counting through heavy sobs, Willie paused, "You also think about how that shit earlier was the last backtalk we ever hear from you."

WHACK.

Moan... sob... "Fourteen..."

Number 20 was really laid into him. He was starting to cry but managed, "Twenty..." He began to thank some God, thinking it was over. It wasn't.

Willie showed Marla the cat-o-nine tails whip. "This is a good follow-up," he said. "You can beat both his ass and his back with this," and lashed his bare back six hard times. Then six lashes on his ass. Six more on his back. Finally six again on his ass. Henry was groaning on the verge of screams and fighting off cries and crying. Both his ass and his back showed heavy red marks where the whip landed. Henry sighed in relief, but it was premature.

Willie said to Marla, "Isn't this great?"

She got her sly grin on her face and nodded a definite yes. "But how do I get him in the stocks or tied down?"

"Willie replied, "He helps. You tell him to put his own ass into the stocks, or hold his arms and legs where you can tie them down. If he refuses let him know you're telling me and I'll beat him within an inch of his worthless life. You'll find it easy. Now the last." He grabbed a long half-inch thick ash rod. "This you can use on his ass and, great fun, on the back of his legs. And if you position them right, the soles of his feet make great targets, too. And this really hurts bad." Willie repeated the pattern. With the rod whistling through the air, six raps on his ass, six on his legs, six ass, six legs. Henry now was crying uncontrollably and yelling loudly. "The one drawback," Willie chuckled at Marla, "Might disturb the neighbors. So you probably should use a gag.

Willie pulled his head back again. "Has your slut wife and me heard the last of your disobedient backtalk and seen the last of your fuckin' hesitations?"

"Oh, God yes! I'm so sorry. Never again," Henry sobbed.

Willie looked at Marla. "Wonderful tools, them paddles, whips and rods, ain't they?" Marla got a big smile to go with her big nod. "We'll let him contemplate his stupidity the rest of the evening," Willie continued. In no time he had Henry fastened spread-eagled by the hooks in the wall, fastened alligator clips to his nipples and connected those with strong springs to a harness tied around his balls. His balls were pulling hard on his nipples and his nipples pulling as hard on his balls.

Willie slept with Marla and they fucked at least every night. Willie added some frequent fun when he had Henry clean off his cock and suck all the cum he could out of Marla's cunt after they fucked. About two or three times a week one of the brothers would show up in the early evening for a piece of Marla's ass. Sometimes two or even three would show up and both Willie and Henry would watch the mini-gangbang. Some days when nobody came, Willie and Marla would entertain themselves. As they watched and laughed, they would have Henry fuck his peehole with the glue stick for upwards of 15 minutes. Then he would jack off catching as much cum as he could in his free hand to eat, and lick up all that spilled. They also liked to watch him fuck his own ass with a cucumber.

spider007
spider007
681 Followers