Wife Turns the Tables Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
681 Followers

The number stopping by unannounced was picking up. Marla was curious. Willie thought it might be from the success of the video he put on the web. He explained that he edited the eight-hour fuckfest down to a spectacular one-hour video by showing her face at the start, a close-up of a black cock reaming her cunt, and her smiling face at the end of each of the two dozen fucks. He introduced the video as a one-day event then added a banner counting off each fuck. He kept the brothers' faces off the screen but got some great shots of Marla's blissful face. Seemingly the most popular scene was Marla's close-up face with a black body fucking her ass in the background. Willie had Marla do some acting for this scene. During a pause she looked alluringly into the camera and said, "There's nothing better than having your ass fucked by a 12-inch black cock. You have to try it ladies; you don't know what you're missing. And to all you large-cocked blacks out there, I would love to have them up my lily white ass." Willie said it is one of the more popular videos on the net.

Counting Willie's nightly fuck Marla was getting a black cock up her pussy about 15 times a week, sometimes as many as 20. One day Willie told her about a couple of friends who wanted a piece but couldn't come to the house. "I lined you up on a blind date," he said and gave her the address where she was to go, dressed like a slut, and meet the two. She drove to the address which was a roadhouse, not a house or condo. She sashayed in and was immediately recognized and greeted by two very handsome and well-built black guys. The three sat in a booth, ordered drinks, and did small but insinuating talk. A number of people, mostly men, stopped by to say hi. Some of those making comments like, "Is this the hot date you were telling us about?"

After their second round one of them said, "We have reserved a private room in the back, and that's where we'll go to fuck your brains out. I wasn't sure until you arrived, but now decided it'd be worth it and I'd like to invite three other brothers to join us. Can you handle five?"

As she wondered about that 'it'd be worth it' comment she answered, "Piece of cake, big boy." The three grabbed their third round and headed for the back, joined by three more. They entered a mid-sized room with a couple of tables, some chairs and a four-foot conference table with a pad on it. At their behest and as they watched, she slowly removed her clothes and let each have a feel of the package. They laid her on the table and, with little more fanfare, started a routine they had clearly planned. One cock entered her pussy with serious intent. One went into her mouth but for a lazy blowjob. Two were placed in her hands for her to play with. The last set of hands stroked, tweaked, pinched and pulled her nipples.

They all fucked her slow, easy, and deep, and were very good at it. Each fucked her purposively for at least 30 minutes, giving her two orgasms from each guy. After three hours they thanked her warmly, told her to get dressed and head home, one adding, "When you walk out of here, walk fast -- some of the guys out there have built up a head of steam and you don't want to give them much of a chance to latch on."

When she got home she told Willie that she had a great time and all of the guys were perfect gentlemen that still knew how to fuck. Then she added, "One said it would be worth it to him if I let three others join us. What was that about?"

Willie answered nonchalantly, "I got some money from 'em... so much money per fuck." Marla looked askance. Willie asked, "Does that bother you?" Marla now looked perplexed. Willie went on, "You can't let that bother ya. There's nothing to be bothered about. There's nothing new. Hos in the hood generally put out for brothers for free. Whores, like you are mine, sometimes get money from brothers -- certainly from crackers -- for puttin' out. So don't worry about it. Besides, like he said, you're worth every penny. I've never have even heard of a whore or a slut as good as you." Marla looked curious and quietly let it all sink in. It finally came to her: Willie is right. I am damn good. I love what I do: take giant black cock up my cunt. There's nothing wrong with picking up a few coins now and then for pleasing someone by doing what you're really good at.

One evening Willie expressed a problem that was brewing. "You the most popular ho in the hood in a long time. All the brothers think you're great. Problem is some of the sisters are not liking it. I thinks they're gettin' a little jealous and pissed off. So you gots to do something to mollify 'em. This Friday evening Friend and a couple of other friends are coming over to be an audience, and I got three sisters coming over to be the show. One by one, with the men cheerleading, you're goin' to eat their pussies and suck on their clits until all three have cum in your face at least once, hopefully twice. You ever eaten pussy before?"

"No, not really," she answered. "A long time ago a girl and I experimented and we kinda put our lips and tongues in each other's pussy. But that's all."

Willie responded, "You'll do OK. You know what makes a pussy feel good. All you got to do is what comes naturally with a mind to make them feel better than they ever have before."

Friday evening five brothers, including Willie and Friend, and three really hot sisters were sitting around downing gin and tonics and having a good time. Marla was in the bedroom waiting to be called. After an hour of socializing Willie called for Marla. She walked into the room exuding confidence and stark naked except for 5-inch heels. Willie introduced her to everyone as "Marla, my lovely slut and whore." The bros remained nameless. He introduced the sisters with their street names: Big Mama, Candy Lady, and Teetee. He said to Marla, "Pick one. Take her clothes off. Show what you can do with a sweet pussy."

Marla went to Big Mama who, while Marla didn't know, was the queen of the hood sisters and pretty much bossed the others. "How ya doin'?" she purred. "OK, bitch," she sneered. Marla cooed, "Well, sweetie, when I'm finished, you're goin' to be feelin' a whole lot better." Marla gave her a smile, kissed her lightly on the lips and removed her blouse, skirt, bra, and panties. She began sucking on her nipples and finger fucking her pussy. Big Mama ran her fingers over Marla's cunt lips. "Just want to see what gets the brothers so excited." Marla wasted no time in lowering her mouth past Big Mama's stomach and onto her clit, with her finger still pumping away in her pussy. Big Mama scootched down in the chair as Marla got on her knees. Marla's finger and mouth changed places with her mouth and tongue on her pussy and her finger twirling her clit. Big Mama was fighting it at first but she quickly was moaning and breathing heavy, and put her hands on Marla's head pulling it in tighter to her pussy.

One of the brothers whistled, "Wow! Did you see that? She got Big Mama all in a tither in no time! She must really know how to eat pussy!" The other brothers voiced agreement. The other sisters looked surprised and satisfied. Marla got to eating Big Mama's pussy in earnest. After a couple of minutes Marla looked up at Big Mama and cooed, "You have the best pussy I've ever had the pleasure to eat," aware that Big Mama had no clue that it was the only one -- so far. She rubbed her clit hard in tiny circles and tongue fucked her as deep as she could. Big Mama was moaning steadily and squirming. Marla then applied her mouth, tongue and teeth on her clit with a finger buried part way up her pussy searching out her G-spot. She found it. Within five minutes from the start Big Mama undulated in waves, yelled, "Oh! Fuck! Eat my pussy!" and came in torrents of cunt juice all over Marla's hand. Marla lapped it up as fast as she could. When they calmed, Big Mama said, "That was super, honky. Later on I'll show you who's boss of the sisters and maybe let you in the whole hood. Now let's see what you can do with Teetee's pussy."

Teetee was already sprawled out with her skirt raised when Marla showed up at her feet. Marla removed the panties and dove right in her pussy, picking up where she left off with Big Mama with her mouth alternating between Teetee's pussy and clit and her fingers between her clit and pussy and G-spot. "Ooooooo! She do know how to eat black pussy!" Teetee exclaimed. The men expressed approval, a couple of which were up close getting a bird's-eye view. "C'mon, bitch. Get that tongue in there deeper," Teetee admonished. Marla picked it up a notch. Much to Willie and the boys' delight Marla pushed her tongue for all she was worth, twiddled the clit with one left-hand finger and slid a right-hand finger in Teetee's asshole. "Oooowhee!" Teetee responded, followed by, "Shit! Fuck!" followed by a gurgling as she came on Marla's face. Marla ate what she could directly and then, as she looked Teetee in the eye, winked, and wiped cum juice off her cheeks and ate that, too.

Candy Lady got hot watching the two sisters get eaten. She came in a gusher within three minutes of Marla's mouth touching her pussy. Willie intoned, "Did I tell ya she knew how to treat a pussy? Huh?"

Big Mama spoke up, "I want to test her so'more. The real test is getting two cum shots. I wanna see how she does getting Teetee and Candy Lady to cum twice. I got other plans for me."

Candy Lady had just gotten off and was still on a high. Marla thought she'd be easiest for a repeat and dove back in her pussy. Marla sucked, licked, probed, rubbed, and poked for four minutes when Candy Lady squealed and came the second time, again profusely. Marla looked at her and smiled, "You sure do know how to put out cunt juice. I like that in a pussy." She walked on her knees back to Teetee and went back to work on her.

Marla maintained her pace but worked on Teetee for over ten minutes before she too had a second orgasm. Everyone, especially Teetee, was impressed. Marla asked Big Mama if she wanted another. She responded, "You passed the cunt eating test real good. The last thing is to recognize the boss-queen sister -- that'd be me -- and pay her homage. Follow me."

Big Mama grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom with everybody trailing. She told Marla to get in the tub and sit down. Then she got in and stood over Marla. "This is the best homage you can pay. Open your mouth and point it at my pussy." Marla hesitated. She looked for help wide-eyed at Willie. Willie walked to her, smiled at her and then held her head back, pinched her nose and pried her mouth open. Marla was still unnerved but it was too late. For three seconds a stream of Big Mama's piss entered Marla's mouth. Willie quickly closed her mouth and forced her to swallow. She gulped twice. Willie opened her mouth and another three seconds of piss filled Marla's mouth and then her stomach. Marla was working hard to keep her composure. Showing good control, Big Mama gave Marla three more three-second shots, the last two without any help from Willie. Big Mama had ten more seconds of piss which she did on Marla's face, its, stomach, and pussy. Big Mama bent over and got in Marla's face. "Who's the sister queen-boss?"

Marla, her continence returned, reached up, rotated a finger around Big Mama's pussy, sucked the finger dry, and said, "You are, Big Mama."

Big Mama sneered at Marla then smiled at Willie, "The honky bitch can be a sister. Just as long as she leaves some bro cock for the rest of us!" She helped Marla up and cooed, "I wouldn't mind tasting your pussy either someday." They all strolled back to the family room, toasted, and resumed downing gin and tonics. Big Mama asked, "Tell me about your wussy husband. Where is he?"

"Oh, he's tied up," Marla chuckled.

"Are we going to get to meet her wussy husband?" Big Mama asked Willie.

Willie responded to Marla, "I think it'd be a super idea. Maybe he can entertain us!"

Marla led everyone to the back bedroom. There was Henry trussed spread-eagled to the wall and floor, a big red ball gag in his mouth, his nipples clamped and tethered to his upturned dick, and some weights tied to and pulling on his balls. "Wow! My kind of sub!" exclaimed Big Mama, "What can he do?"

"He can bark like a dog," replied Marla as she removed his gag. "Bark for the sisters," she commanded.

"Arf... arf... arf," answered wide-eyed Henry.

Marla continued, "He can jerk off, fuck his own peehole, withstand whoppings and lot of pain when he stumbles, and sometimes takes care of Willie and Friend." A light bulb went on. "Hey! Would you sisters like to see him service the brothers?" A cacophony of agreement went up. Marla suggested everyone get comfortable and fresh alcohol in the family room. "I'll bring in tonight's feature show in a few minutes."

All were settled in, slamming down drinks, and waiting with anxious anticipation. Soon Marla, still braless but wearing panties, came in leading a naked Henry by a leash and collar crawling on his hands and knees. She had a switch that she wielded on Henry's bare ass to keep him moving. She led him to one of the brothers and told him, "Go ahead."

Henry looked at the black man and pleaded, "Can I suck your cock? I want to suck your cock." The man had his cock out in a jiffy. Henry asked Marla, "Would you whip my ass to make sure I do it right?" Then, to a round of applause and whoops and hollers, kissed the cock, licked its shaft, and took six inches into his mouth. Marla periodically slapped his ass with the switch and admonished, "Suck it good." Henry bobbed his head out to the tip sucking hard then back in 6 or 7 inches. Big Mama had her eyes three inches from the action, licking her lips in excitement. Henry sucked for five minutes, getting some help as the brother grabbed his head and forced more of his cock in Henry's throat. The man then held his cock deep, bellowed, and shot a monster load into Henry. Henry adeptly swallowed it all. Everyone clapped.

Marla led Henry to brother number two. "Can I suck your cock? I want to suck your cock," Henry repeated. The process started over. This bro had even more control and, with a constant sneer, kept Henry sucking for close to ten minutes, adding admonishments along the way: "Take all of this big black cock, you honky boy whore cock sucker..." After ten minutes Henry took entire load number two. Marla led him to number three.

"Can I suck your cock? I want to suck your cock," Henry repeated for the third time.

Number three replied, "No. I wanna fuck your bum boy sissy ass. Beg me to fuck your ass."

Henry complied, "Please fuck my ass with your big black cock?" To roars of approval Marla lubed Henry's asshole and the man shoved nine inches in it and pumped it furiously, causing Henry to grunt heavily with each stroke. Teetee got right in Henry's face. "He looks like he really likes it," she exclaimed with glee. Five minutes of being cornholed and Henry took a load up his ass. Instead of moving to Friend, Marla suggested that number three let Henry clean his cock. "Can't walk around with a dirty cock," she cooed. Henry sucked the cock for a full minute before crawling to Friend.

Friend rammed his cock in Henry's mouth, grabbed his ears and mouth-fucked him furiously for four minutes. He pulled his cock out, forced Henry to look at him and said," Do you want my cum? Beg me to eat my cum... and beg loud."

Henry yelled, "Please give me your cum to eat!"

"Do you love sucking cock and eating man cum?"

"I love man cum," Henry answered. Friend resumed his face-fuck and in no time filled Henry's mouth.

Willie walked up to Henry. "Remember me?" he sneered.

"Uh huh."

"Want me to fuck your ass?" Willie went on.

"Uh huh. Please fuck my ass."

"Tell everybody what you're good for," ordered Willie.

Henry knew his recitation. "I'm only good for serving my mistress, sucking cock, and taking cock in my ass." "Oooooo... Wow.... Hot damn... " shouted the sisters. Willie asked the sisters, "Think he can take 12 inches?" Not waiting for any answer he piledrived his 12 inches to the hilt up his ass and fucked him without mercy. Despite being pounded, Henry didn't forget what he had been taught and kept up a litany, "Give it to me hard... fuck my worthless ass... hurt me with your cock... fuck my ass harder..."

As his ass was being pounded. Marla whispered to the sisters, "He can eat pussy, too, ya know."

Willie came in his ass. He pulled his cock out, rotated a couple of fingers in his ass and then had Henry suck off his fingers and his cock. Marla led Henry to a corner. "We're going to finish our drinks; you can wait for us here. Stay here on your knees in case someone wants seconds. And maybe work up a thirst watching us imbibe so I can feed you my piss later."

Marla sat on the sofa next to Big Mama. She commented, "You've done a good job with your cuckyboy. Do you reward him?"

Marla answered, "Only black cock gets in my pussy... or any cock that Willie tells me to fuck. If he's very good I'll sometimes let him jack off while Willie and I watch. There was one time... can't remember the situation but Willie told me to fuck Henry. Since I fuck whomever Willie says, that once I let him stick his pencil dick in my pussy and fuck it. I'd probably fuck him more often but Willie wouldn't let me."

"Do ya think me and the sisters could borrow him sometime?" Big Mama asked.

"Absolutely! That sounds fun! Just let me or Willie know," Marla squealed.

The sisters and brothers left. "Did I do good?" Marla asked Willie.

Willie responded happily, "Outstanding. You went from a pussy eatin' newbie to a cunt lickin' pro in two pussies. The sisters will spread the word fast and we'll have to find a way to fit a lot of cunt lickin' into your cock fuckin' time. Ya know what would make them happy? You lickin' their pussy while cuckyboy licks their asshole. I bet they'd pay money for that. Turn Henry into a gigolo of sorts, and you... you'd be both a cock whore and a cunt whore. Jesus, I'm going to cum just thinking about that."

"Oooooo. Me, too, babe. Me, too!" cooed Marla, lightly rubbing her pussy as the thought traversed her mind -- my own slave, a hunk of a master, all the cock I want, and now all the pussy I can eat. I got it all!

spider007
spider007
681 Followers