All Comments on 'Wife's BDSM Scene Ch. 03'

by jdrew2001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tmocktmockabout 14 years ago
Great!!

Excellent story except....

it faded off toward the end, but excellent reading. Heather and Ann should be together the next time.

I'd try it as a male. :=)

blusher69blusher69about 14 years ago

This is very hot. Excellent job. Looking forward to Chapter 4.

summersnightsummersnightalmost 14 years ago
Intense

A very intense story - the buildup was exceptional. I would like to have seen Paul give Ann a little something special after that scene. And I would like to have heard more thoughts from the husband's perspective - seeing your wife go through something like that has to do something to you - I would love to have known what he felt. As it was, hearing Ann's thoughts and feelings about what she experienced was a great ending. An incredible, descriptive, well-written story. Kudos!

pete100pete100over 10 years ago
just a high time

Ann was brave and the programme of treatment was exciting.

Wounder what it would be like for real??

Great story lets have another.

jdrew2001jdrew2001over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Many thanks to all of those who have enjoyed my stories over the years but after having a recent story rejected by Lit I have decided to delete all of my stories. Seems my stories have too much of an 'edge' and Lit would prefer incest stories about Fathers fucking daughters who are obviously very young in all but stated age or stories of gay guys having unprotected sex with a bar full of guys. No problem. I will be publishing elsewhere and commercially so if you want to follow me reach out at jonathandrew2001 at y hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the things I do not understand about these episodes:

is that you keep mentioning that the alternatives these cunts are facing if they refuse anything is that that they will be pierced. Half the women I know have various piercings. Just because they find them fashionable. And this does not include ear piercings; if it did, almost 100 percent of the women I know are pierced.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxalmost 2 years ago

Very hot series of stories. I prefer whips to electricity, but this was hot either way.

Why don't we get to hear about Heather's scene?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdrew2001@jdrew2001
405 Followers
For more info on my plans for more stories you can email me at jonathandrew2001@yahoo.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES