All Comments on 'Wife's Day in Her Office Ch. 02'

by jdmd2626

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Open marriage EH?

Sorry jdmd2626 but I read your warning and stopped reading. However I gave you a zero because you are such a sucker. You may think you are not a Wimp or Cuckold but you ARE! By the actions and deeds of your wife. She fucks around and you can't, that makes you a Cuckold. What's worse is you are a willing Cuckold. You do nothing to stop her fucking around. If you were getting laid elsewhere, then that would be a an OPEN marriage what you have at the present time is a one sided agreement that allows your wife to fuck around and all you get to do is clear up after her lovers have finished with her. What sort of marriage is that? You are only equal because your wife tells you so. Which makes you not equal at all. Well you just go ahead and write your stories and jerk off to them. I am sure many people on this site will love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't drink that

Very good chapter 2. Looking forward to 3. Can't believe those who must comment on reality when this is FICTION! These are the people who'd drink poison when you tell them not to.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
This is a comment brought on by the open marriage

comment. I too read your comment at the beginning of # 2. I read # 1 not knowing what kind of an office day she had. I didn't read past your notice on #2. I read the two comments. One written by you the other by a sensible reader that read your notice and thought that you deserved a comment.I do too. From the way that you wrote your notice you seemed to excuse your wimpness. That's right, even as you protestest to much, you are a wimp personally or a wimp cuckold writer, I put the two as the same. I'll ditto the remark about your "open marriage" as being one sided. you are not only a wimp but you are stupid for falling for your whore wife's bullshit. Now I have included my user name and you can email me...or better yet answer me in story feedback...the one is" so today is Arpil the 10th" it's basically my feelings on wimps like you and whores like your sweet little skank of a wife. Let's see you defend your self in "OPEN" forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice, can't wait for # 3, hope for more

Loving wear this is going. Very hot and very visual writing. Don't pay attention to the negative comments. Just don't take so long for # 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sickos

your not, your a loser but you know that. CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO GET YOU TO BLOW HER BOYFRIENDS BUT THEN YOU WON'T BE GAY EITHER YOUR ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER.by the way besides showing you no respect and ever one laughing behind your back what does she do for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sickos

your not, your a loser but you know that. CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO GET YOU TO BLOW HER BOYFRIENDS BUT THEN YOU WON'T BE GAY EITHER YOUR ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER.by the way besides showing you no respect and ever one laughing behind your back what does she do for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sickos

your not, your a loser but you know that. CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO GET YOU TO BLOW HER BOYFRIENDS BUT THEN YOU WON'T BE GAY EITHER YOUR ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER.by the way besides showing you no respect and ever one laughing behind your back what does she do for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a cuckold?

It doesn't help your rationalization when you post you are in an "open marriage, really, just for her." That's pretty much the definition of being as cuckold/wimp. Anything else you have to say on the subject is pure bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You're a fool!

Sorry pal, your very definition you gave in your author notes of your "open marriage" for her is exactly what makes you a cuckold. Jeez have some dignity and self-respect for yourself which you won't get by letting your wife bang whoever the hell she wants too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Is Fetish

As others have pointed out you are a cockold and love it, or so you say, I don't understand how a stright man could, but thats your problem. If you found someone who would let you fuck them would you, could you even get it up, cause you really need to, cause you have no power or say in your marriage now. No mention of kids, thats good, do any of your friends or family know of your wifes exploits, because word will get out, perhaps you don't care. This really belongs in fetish, this is not a loving wife, at least not you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And still they read on!

How funny you put the disclaimer before your story and yet some will read anyway and judge those of us who share our wives and yet enjoy a deep love affair with them. I have a feeling they read every one of these stories as their comments are so obviously written by the same pathetic fools. Get a life people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I only read it because....

....your disclaimer made me feel that you were only looking for positive feedback, but you seem brave enough to take the negative too.So here is some non-lifestyle feedback.Without any ongoing discussion about health concerns and having blowjobs happen in the office even the humiliation apologists should have a fit. But they won't will they?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Deep Love Affair?

Your a stupid man if you think your wife is deeply in love with you, and you only share because they fuck around, they pick their fuck partners and the time and place, you don't control anything little man, your along for the ride. And if you think these guys fucking your wives respect you or in any way want to be you, your delusional. But the fact you don't get any pussy is what kills me the most, thats just by defination cockold, dude, and thats like wearing womans clothes, a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep You Are a CUCK!

She gets what SHE wants and you get sloppy seconds or whatever. Good for her and if that is what floats your boat I actually feel sorry for you, especially if she's 1/2 as hot as described here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry you aren't enough for your wife.

You seem to be more into porn and jacking off, why not have other women if your wife is sluting around.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

You literally are the definition of a cuck, and no, your wife loves having you for a safe space, you re viewed more as a pet than a husband. And if you think she has ANY respect for you, well guess again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous