All Comments on 'Wife's Wedding Mis-Adventure'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
**

Who the hell is Kate Upton? I'm old. Golden years suck! Ask me who Tempest Storm or Christi Canyon or Kay Parker are and I'm your man. Good reading and writing, but not the end I'd like. Cheers!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
At least this Anne had some remorse...

The wink at the end of the original defined a completely different Anne, a despicable Anne in my opinion. Of course that reflects my buttons and hot spots. As usual a fine offering from FTDS. Thanks

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
2 stars, didn't like it much.

Too much prep for such a wimpy out come. The kid got the worst of it, he should have just had the shit beat out of him, even before showing up with the 2 buddies for the gang bang, but. She gave every indication that that was what she wanted. The way she came across at the wedding reception and the way she dressed going there, seemed to indicate that she absolutely loathed her husband. She knew he had a 4 inch dick when she married him.

I can't imagine hubby not clueing in on her behavior. No way to act in front of your husbands friends. She loved the big dick, thought demeaning things about her husband during the sex. Reveled in it all the way home, loved that she had kissed her husband with a mouth full of someone else's cum and only worried that her husband might suspect something because her pussy was the size of the Holland Tunnel. She even got excited when the little bastard called her. As soon as her husband settles down she will be out big cock hunting again. Got away with it once, can again.

Then after going around and making sure that all of the people that were there knew he was aware of the incident, he took her back. Assured his fame as a wimpy cuck in his town. He can expect other husbands to come around and get what she has, I mean, hell looks like all of the men in his group married sluts and cheats.

Need someone else to finish this damn story.

CeraonCeraonover 9 years ago

So I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge BTB fan. While there's nothing wrong with some vengeance (justice?), some stories either way over do it or direct it at the wrong person - and this stories smacks of both problems.

I get that Bobby was a stupid kid and that he ran his mouth - but he was an 18 year old KID and they do stupid things. No I'm not saying he should get off scott free, and I had no real problems with how events unfolded - right up until the husband destroyed the kid's (and family's) future. Beyond that, the wife seem to get off amazingly easy - she voluntarily gives up drinking, gives the hubby a "free pass," has some anger directed her way but otherwise all seems like it will be fine in their household. Hell, she even managed to destroy someone else's marriage while she was at it - and for what?!

Not one of my favorite FTDS stories.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 9 years ago
Surprised

Not your usual ending style at all when dealing with this type of situation. Normally you're more BTB, but I quite enjoyed this ending. As usual, the writing style matched up, continuity was perfect, and characters remained consistant. You must refer back to the original many times while writing. Once again, you've put in a lot of work to bring these stories some closure. That's why you're one of my faves!

I, as always, enjoyed reading your work and thank you for sharing it. 💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

kate upton really ? lmao

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow.

First FTDS that I ever disliked. No. No..make that loathed.Gave it 2 stars ,don't know why I was that generous. Instead of "Wife's Wedding Mis-Adventure" The title should have been "FTDS's Short Bout of Alzheimer's and It's Sad Repercussions For His Fans". -BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4*s

Well thought out. Good plot, it made sense. The characters acted according to their age and personality. At least as far as we know them. Not strictly realistic and that made it a better read !!

Definitely deserves the 4*s.

AMerryMan

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Unsure

First, I realize that the numbers were only approximates, but as someone said, if Billie was 3" bigger than hubby flaccid, then grew 3" more, and was 10", that means hubby only 4"?

Second, her actions imply that she may be at least a closet size queen, agreement or no I'd keep her on a VERY short leash!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Excited

I'm only up to Bobby's planned visit, but the fact that she keeps feeling excitement about him, even if she's suppressing it, bodes ill.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Characters can't maintain any kind of consistency from paragraph to paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And he keeps the wife (who essentially got a free open marriage pass)...WHY???

The story doesn't fly. Glad he evened the score, but....

The cops would have his ass in a sling in no time.

Baseball bat = deadly weapon.

Revenge beating if it ever looked like it:

PUBLIC knowledge about the cheating & him "on the war path"

One week between events.

Cell phone record of the set up call?

Possible texts btw them about a possible gang bang?

Three witnesses (plus character witnesses) to one.

No burglar tools on the kids.

Unlocked door that he knows "blows open" but wasn't concerned enough to fix.

Doesn't call 911 until AFTER he beats them senseless.

Knows the one kid (who he knows screwed his wife), yet beats him anyway.

He's at home ALL DAY for just a rash.

etc, etc.

My guess is both wifey and hubby would be getting some big dick.

Her from the kid when he's in prison.

Him from his cellmate Bubba.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Great mop-up job!

Call the police, then WAIT until they arrive five minutes later while three teens do whatever they want to with you and your possessions?

UG(otta)BSM(e)!

Kids are lucky it was a baseball bat instead of buckshot in his 12-gauge automatic! A single orchiectomy is much better than Shredded Everything!

5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well done, but this story had more potential. More development would have increased the pleasure. Thanks.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for a great finish! Keep it up.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
The Master at Work

Always a fulfilling pleasure to experience a wordsmith artist at work. I had read the original story quite some time ago and had not thought much of it. Once again FTDS made it all work out justly and beautifully.

Thanks,

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Nicely done

This one is worth reading and interesting. Not having read the original I still wonder why wore slutty clothing with a thong to a wedding? Did they have a fight?

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Loved this. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

ugot5

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 10 years ago
FTDS Welcome Back

Thanks for the posting. This one was great. The previous posting today. Not so much. As always looking forward to your writing and finishing those stories that need it!! Thank you!. This one is a big 5 stars and hope you're back for awhile.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Well done!

I assumed FTDS's two paragraph intro was all I needed to understand the original story. Accordingly, I did not read the original. The only unresolved issue I have is: Why did Annie choose a slutty outfit and why did Hubby allow it?

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
This one was all over the place.

Granted, she was technically raped by Asshole. However, she SHOULD have told Hubby about it in the first place, not try and hide what had happened. NO means NO. Plain and simple. When Little Shithead brought his buddies over for "Round 2", he definitely deserved what he got, along with his butt buddies.

Suspension of Disbelief was pretty easy with this one, for me at least. I'm usually a BTB type, and pretty much everyone knows it. What would have made it slightly more believable is if it came out near the end that Assholio had slipped a little something extra into Wifey's drink at the reception to make her more pliable. Then I could fully get behind the RAAC ending.

5 Solid Stars in spite of that. This was MUCH better than your other posting today.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 10 years ago
Glad to See that you are back

Glad to see that you are back.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Liked the story

I liked this continuation, although I had to press the "I believe" button that he got away with assaulting three teenagers, two of which were underage. With all of the rumors flying around about the kid fucking his wife and publically broadcasting it, there is no way that the cops wouldn't put more pressure on him. It was too big of a coincidence to be tossed to the side. Other than that, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hilarious

Never mind that the whole story was a well-written way to close up an open-ended story, the important part is that the last half dozen paragraphs were genius. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So glad (actually relieved!) to see you back, doing what you do so well!

I was worried that you had become frustrated with the current state of cuckerotica here in LW, and had become discouraged. Really, how can one just man aspire to find, finish, and somehow manage to fix them ALL??

I think that you provided a very interesting ending to this story today. I admit, that while reading the original, I was wondering how you would address the cock size differential. I actually was happy that you decided NOT to include it as a factor. It shouldn't have mattered in the beginning, and going over the crappy and unrealistic logic of it, would only have been trite and irksome at best. Sometimes, knowing what NOT to put into a story, is just as important as what does go in.

Next, while this may not have been the MOST thought-provoking story ever, it did get me thinking about a specific point. You get the wife to be remorseful, and help to create the path towards reconciliation. Difficult, especially after the extreme humiliation of the betrayal. You point out JUST how sloppy and careless she was, while cheating. There was absolutely NO way to avoid being caught. Hmmm...... I agree, that it somehow helps to prove just how out of character and unplanned her cheating actually was. Drunk is never a valid excuse, but CAN serve to be an adequate explanation. Getting her to agree to ALWAYS remain sober, is a tough promise to make. However, it seems that the upside of tragedy CAN be turning it into a learning experience. If another author wrote this, her learning experience would be that she realizes that now she has helplessly and shamefully become a size queen. Instead, it is a much more realistic and better lesson than that. She knows now that she can not handle alcohol, and WILL seek to avoid it. The best part of this, is that it is her OWN self examination, and NOT just a demand put in place by hubby. She just might stay sober from now on....

I also appreciate you showing that you can still get revenge and it does not have to equal over the top burn the bitch scenarios. Someone might ask, what is the difference, IF you consider that he "burned the bastard" AND his family and friends? Well, yes, AND the wife pays a price too. But, these are administrations of valuable life lessons, and not merely empty vindications. Unreasonable BTB happens with life-destroying revenge and no path towards continuing the marriage. There IS a difference in hurting someone just to receive pleasure in their pain, and hurting someone in the hopes that it will change their behaviors towards the better... forever. He IS successful in getting her to appreciate just what she has in her marriage, and just how close she came to losing it all. Despite the damage being done, it wasn't too late. In other, more severe BTB, NOTHING she could endure or overcome will ever change the outcome. Divorce is usually referred to as a mandatory consequence. I'm never comfortable with absolutes in these stories, because sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. The world is never so black and white that there is no room for grey. If just a few things were different in this story, he might not have been able to avoid the divorce. But like the good story teller you are, we get to learn enough about her to see why avoiding the divorce just might prove to be worth it for him in the end. I like stories where people become better, more improved versions of themselves than when the story begins. This story couldn't have happened if she was unable to do that. I even think that HE might have become something better too. (a better, more attentive husband NOT taking her for granted-at least) No one knows for sure if they will make it, but compared to how the original ended where they had ZERO chance, I'll prefer a story that at least offers a glimmer of hope.

THANKS!

RpierzRpierzalmost 10 years ago
Not sure

On the one hand I can see him being changed for the worse due to the act. On the other it's really thoroughly impossible to believe that someone would stay in a relationship like that, whether they did the indiscretion or not.

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 10 years ago

self cuck is an automatic 1/5

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
A FREEBIE FOR ALL.....THINK OF A GAMBLING HOUSE/CASINO

anything the LET YOU DO is not in your favor or BEST INTEREST, TK U MLJ LV NV

zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
Not Bad

Certainly resolved the original unfinished story, albeit; somewhat unsatisfactorily.

How many times do I need to say it?

"You don't have to stay married to the slut to keep her around as a fuck buddy."

To prove my point, just ask ex-Mrs. zed0 number's one & three.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
PEOPLE ALWAYS WONDER AND FEAR

when they allow you to do something for free, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Trouble

The trouble is that marriage is not just about trust or a man's ego. It is about family, survival and a secure future. Forget that you can't trust her - you can't really trust what anyone "says". You can "trust" what they do. In other words we all have certain habits and behaviors that are extensions of our personalities. It is who we are, it is what we do. Annie's behavior included fucking strangers in a bathroom at a friends wedding. Clearly Frank did not do well with having a cheating wife. Her solution, a promise (words) and a divorce agreement (more words). Unfortunately like I said marriage is more than just feelings. When the children come, and most likely they will come, what happens when his 4" dick doesn't do it for the Amazon? What happens if the slut realizes that her husband is attached to the kids and that while they have a divorce agreement she will still get maintenance and child support when she get's the boot for cheating again? She will drag him through a living hell and severely damage the children doing it. He will look back and deeply regret the moment that he allowed her to stay. Selfish sluts NEVER change - it is who they are and what they do. Loving spouses simply do not cheat. Cheating is a symptom of a marriage without love.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Sorry

Ordinarily I enjoy your stories but you missed on this on.

So he beat up a couple of horny kids and got away with it. The cops in his town must be really incompetent. But he stays with the drunken slut who publicly cuckolded and humiliated him. And her promise of no more hard liquor only wine or beer and only when he's around. She was drinking champaign at the wedding right in front of him but still managed to get drunk enough to screw the kid and provide herself with a convenient excuse.

On the plus side she did grant him one free pass. Very generous after the pain and humiliation she heaped on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stupid

wimp story 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
I Agree

You took this in all kinds of directions. It was an enjoyable ride. I liked that other cheaters got caught in the aftermath. Great tale.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
I'm a bit disoriented

Whoa. That one spun more directions than the Tilt-a-Whirl.

Not bad but not great. Still, I do enjoy your unique offerings.

4*

Thx

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous