All Comments on 'Wife's Wedding Mis-Adventure'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

"In vino veritas"

Drunkenness reveals the person hidden BEHIND the facade shown to others when sober.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the vicious, you don't go after a married person (either way!) it's wrong no matter what. I'm not much for organized religion but some of rules make st espouse I respect marriage vows (traditional) are one, thou shalt not commit adultery is another. Ther was a fairly recent version of "The Ten Commandments were a pair of adulterers were stoned to death, it was disturbing but satisfying as justice goes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pretty hard on the stupid 28 year old, with little consequence to the wife who had promised fidelity! If it was more Rapey and less consenting by the wife, then the RAAC would be OK, but that wasn't the case. Although justice was partially satisfied, best I can give is a 2.

mariverzmariverz4 months ago

Muy divertido

Me gustó,v

Gracias a los autores!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Raac ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An interesting but tad too brutal FTDS story. But it bares some important truths, reconciliation after cheating requires more than just demonstrated remorse. It requires making restitution to restore the offended spouse's dignity. It's true for either man or woman. For this one, it was a post-nuptial agreement and her pledge to refrain from drinking. In reality, his trust would have been directly proportional to her seeking help for alcoholism. Also in reality, a young marriage survival would have been weighted by the presence of children. Without, most would kick the spouse to the curb. My first marriage fresh out of college was to a wonderful 24 yr-old woman in a circle of college friends who partied a lot. Trouble was, she was a budding alcoholic who didn't see the problem until she drunkenly cheated in our third year with a friend's younger brother after a party. Unlike the story here, we ended up divorced because she could not to deal with her alcoholism despite her tearful and sad remorse. A very nice woman, but not to be trusted. So, although a bit too brutal, this story covers the basics in fine FTDS imagined fashion. Sometimes I wish I had battered my friend's younger brother too, but crippled him? No. So, 4 stars. Five had it been a bit less vicious. Needs more of the tongue-in-cheek bent of the author Saddletramp.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

the beating of the young men was a little vicious.

also should have had the wife tell him to bring the panties... or she could have done that on her own, as a bizarre way to regain some of her husband's trust back.

the other wives that were cheating was a little too convenient but that's fine.

Enjoyed this a fair bit honestly. the original and this conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is one of FTDS's better story conclusions. What's more, it was wittily told. Thanks. And it restored the husband's dignity, which is what's lost from such infidelity. I had a wife in my 30s who was a serious alcoholic whose libido got publicly out of control and which caused serious disrespectful conduct to me and my friends. That included infidelity. So we divorced only after many months of painful walking on eggshells and waffling before I pulled the plug on the marriage because she wouldn't recognize the alcoholic caused behavior. Reconciliation can only happen with BOTH demonstrated remorse and the offending spouse some kind of restitution. This one did both. The retributive violence was overboard, but the humorous wifey backup and rumor mongering made that palatable too. All in all, one of FTDS's better effort. Too bad he/they didn't continue writing.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Bobby got exactly what he deserved, Anne not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You wrote a story that strikes at the heart,dignity too of the man Frank.But! 2 thing you screwed up on? 1 Frank signing the legal papers of this aggreement with Annei,it's a big mistake.She knows she did something fucked up.she knows Frank's wrath now,and she's trying to dodge the cross hairs of future revenge that will leave her scared.she can't control that,everybody knows.No matter how sorry or repented she is she trying to get leverage.The fucking arrogance or desperation of making out a legal papered aggreement of him retaliating back at her.Annei is deliberately nullifying the payback she gonna get.Frank should take the papers an shove it down her throat.2If I know this and Frank knows too,Annei took a full load of Bobby's spunk in her womb there's no mention that she's on the pill,so I'm guessing she's already pregnant.That poor guy Frank is going to ask about her pregnancy,is she going to keep it?I repeat poor Frank his wife pregnant with a young punks baby what's he gonna do? He can tell Annei this (if your keeping the baby,pack your shit an get out along with your walking papers.)Frank can never demand to terminate the pregnancy do to Roe vs Wade even worse R vs W has been attack an overturned on 6-24-2022.Now adding this along it doesn't look good for Frank,betrayal,disrespect,cuckold an humiliation.I'd say get rid of that pregnant slut.have the attorney to prepare future documents when Bobby comes of legal age,let him pay up the child support.Or he can be a big man about it(wishful thinking on my part.)forgive an Raise the bastard child and the psychological damage of a stretch out cunt through out the years in this marriage.The Frank character should bail out fast.As for Annei the stupid pregnant slut,it will be the final nail in the sex the moment Frank's put his cock in your pussy.you will look at the expression on his face,he will not keep silent to tell you your cunt can take a 747 an park it like a maintenance bay I won't be wanting any more, but! I'll make a trade I raise the the kid in this fucked up marriage in trade for fucking other women.In Annei's thoughts knowing full well her cunt is now worth shit any more,the thought of her husband that she destroyed be looking for hot tight pussy to feed his cock.in her mind she'll be scared an screwed through out the marriage she can give Frank her mouth and ass if it has any worth,if Frank gets a women pregnant she should shut the fuck up.she had her first born now he'll have his.Annei want to make this marriage work? Make sacrifices bitch.keep the toxicity away from the kid an other future kid your husband will have with other women.You women have R vs W oops! You don't Frank has every right a man's right to pay you back for all the damages Annei caused.Annei has a choice too take her pregnant slut ass an bail never to be seen again especially knowing what's coming down the tracks ahead.Like I sead you didn't cover these 2things or what thee event should be.Not good and no rating sorry I hope you do better good luck bye.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 1 year ago

I liked how it ended. This worked. I'm usually BTB but this turned out well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once the first infidelity occurs………….virtually the walls are down forever. The slut can no longer regain virtue and each betrayal is easier to do than the previous transgression. This is why men and women must assert the one and done rule with an errant spouse. If you are confronted with an hysterical wife that says she can’t give you up……reassure her you will fuck her with a condom after the divorce when she needs you….up to the point you have a new relationship. She won’t need that condition as you will find her always willing to fuck even when she has her new man. Remember each infidelity makes the next easier…….so utilize the one and done rule…….as for the marriage The fucking can go on for you up to your next exclusive relationship. She won’t worry much about being exclusive anymore….exclusive won’t effect her fucking any number of guys going forward…..so don’t forget the condom. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What about the slutty outfit?

Not anything after the beginning.

Drunk used in more stories as excuse. Knew she got randy when drunk!

Easy answer don't get drunk!

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

A bit tame by your usual standard so 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great payback for little bitch Bobby and his friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somehow it works. Cannot be the husband was so clueless and trusting to let her grind on the young asshole and then be led away for 40 minutes. She was drunk off her ass and randy as hell. Since it was based on the original, this author was stuck with the standard dumb 10 inch big cock LW trope. In a world where a thick 8 inches is porn star material (Peter North is 8 inches in reality) and puts a man at the top fraction of a percent of size, then 10 inches is like 1 in a 100,000. Heck Lexington Steel is 9.5 inches but had surgery to remove the ligament underneath giving him another inch (and a dick that hangs weird and has some issues staying hard; lot of fluffing action!). But somehow in these stories every white guy with a big dick (and they are apparently common) is 10 inches and every black guy is 12 inches. Whatever. I only bring this up because somehow the force of her orgasms, her fantasy about the sex with the kid, his big cock, etc, were never discussed in the reconciliation. She helped him get revenge defended him vs Darren, the asshole's older brother, gave the tip about Jane's marriage day gangbang (annulment anyone?), stopped drinking, and gave him a postnuptial and a free pass. And some counseling. So yeah she gets randy as hell and turned on when drunk (as evidenced by her desire to.get her husband back home before the discovery blew her up), but nothing affects her husband about how he can he hope to compete with his average (maybe below average?) penis, especially since she planned that night (while drunk) to fuck thr young punk again. So yeah a lot of other things were intriguing. Besides his opening idiocy (inherited from the original story) and the stupid 10 inch cock trope (boring), the stirybhad a lot of good elements and thr husband took no prisoners in his interrogation and payback. But yeah the sexual inadequacy angle.is going to be a big problem. He is was five feet away pissing from where she was cumming her brains out. That is hard to swallow. Pun intended. As an aside a bit nuts that the kid cums like four times in 30 minutes (handjob, blowjob, two loads in her vagina). Really? That fast? Yet the wex gor her is cosmic?

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

So much better than the original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While at the end of the day Annie should have kept her legs together, Frank needs to own up to the fact he is equally to blame

Instead of getting so engrossed in talking to his mates he should have opened his eyes.

His wife is 27, looking hot, an 18 year old boy is keen to look after his wife and repeatedly dance with her.

An 18 yr old hanging around you wife where there is drink involved should ring alarm bells regardless, most drunk 18 yr old blokes will fuck any female with a heart beat

If you are going to let other people dance with your wife, especially somewhere where there is drinking, you should have one eye on them.

Regardless of how much you trust your wife, It is more keeping an eye on the blokes and there actions and cut in and warn off anyone who steps out of line.

And it should be 2 dances at most, then you should be out there dancing with her, if you suck at dancing just hold her tight, feel her body against yours.

If your not prepared to keep the wolves at bay (especially horny 18 yr olds) and stop unwanted advances, stop them from plying her with drink, maybe doctored drinks, why cry when the wolves take her.

Frank deserved a payback beating from Darren with the statement "next time lookout for your wife, don't expect a drunk 18 yr old's cock to have a conscience, it was as much your fault as his"

FTDS didn't have a lot to work with with this story and took the ending so that Frank got some "manhood" back.

I am giving it a 4*,

I couldn't give a 5* because i think Frank deserved a slap up the back of his head more than Booby deserved such a severe beating, although the fact he brought mates for the second go nearly pushed it there

VersatekVersatekover 1 year ago

Good enough to stand in its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending.

Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another undeserved RAAC from a sad pathetic cuckold husband. Why do you claim that you don’t write about willing cuckolds when clearly you do? One star for lying in the intro.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟 I really liked the story. But, the wife got off way too easy.

Reader2021Reader2021almost 2 years ago

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Once again, OUTSTANDING!

Never see the end, before ‘the end’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A CUCKOLD STORY

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I don’t know about this. I’d missed this one in the past. But he makes his choice. I think he should have a maintenance night or weekend every fortnight where she accepts the belt across her ass and pays for her sin. Let’s say for six months or better a year.. even things up.

Scores 3/5 but l want to give it less.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

For awhile I seen others boasting of FTDS stories, these last two are I've read are fucking pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it better than the original attempted "stroke" story. The MC at least gets kind of even with the kid who "cuckolded" him, especially after the kid loses a testicle, and any chance of a college scholarship. Darren getting beat up probably didn't help either. At least people around town will know not to mess with Frank or his wife.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Irishdragon's story was a straight up by the numbers pathetic small dicked closeted writers erotic bowel movement.

Sadly this turned out little better, though it couldnt have been any worse.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Worst FTDS story, basically dry humping the kid on the dance floor, a suck & fuck in the men's room, then denies it, and only after she's caught does remorse set in and she plays the "I was drunk" card. Bitch deserved the Hey Joe treatment.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, payback was a bitch so the 18 year old asshole and his friends. She di seem remorseful and I guess over time she could earn his trust and forgiveness. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's RAAC. The cheater wasn't really punished.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Damn

So she got away with it? That's all I can think about. Still a great tale, but she fucked a kid and got away with it. How many years in prison do you get for assaulting a minor? Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice.

You please try to continue and complete "My Education by Nicholas Templair" in Mature category.

For the past 2 days i read most of your stories.

Very good writing.

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

I Was Slumming

And read this one again. It dawned on me when reading this line "...according to this that means oral, anal or vaginal intercourse with anyone but me,..." that there were some Clintonesque loopholes here such as hand jobs and finger fucks just for starters. I'm leaving out things like tentacles, sucking toes and licking armpits as those seem to be more along the lines of JAV fetishes. Still like the home runs with the bat, clearing the air with Darrin and Annie's use of the rumors about the other wives. Even Ralph got what he deserved as did the others. Signed: BTW

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Drunk, dressing like a slut and a husband who's more into talking with all his 'brawz' than paying attention to his wife and a predator on the dance floor... what could possibly go wrong, right?

.

GREAT finish, as usual!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
not bad

Pretty good, i love the repair jobs on unfinished stories, or stories that were left hanging.

so AP had a 10' shlong, and hubby was 6 inches shorter... so hubby had 4 inches.

I know some dudes are small, not that they have a choice.

how long until wife looks to hook up again, even when she was caught, she was still considering repeats... hell, any average 6 inch dude will seem like a bull.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Good story... liked it a lot. Especially the pay back to the lover. Glad he lost a testicle. Thanks

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
One more

I love this story where the bulk of the punishment falls on the cheating wife’s lover. She was drunk and he knew her husband. Hope it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something That's Missing

In so many LW stories is this one thought: "The only thing 'stupid' would be ignoring this." Not my first time reading this version but I somehow still found myself rooting for them after she sobered up and started coming to grips with everything she had done.

As for the cat-daddy video, have you watched that? There's a reason YouTube dropped it for being too sexy. Nothing like her leaked photos and video though. Signed: BTW

robinhodrobinhodabout 4 years ago

I really miss FTDS

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
No, "critiquers"

This was the worst of the FTDS stories.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Damn she was drunk but size she kept saying no but trying to put it back?

Well written

4 stars

Still enjoyed but burn is still ahead on points

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Never took you for a slut apologist, guess I was wrong. You should have thrown this in the, "Never sees the light of day", pile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave it four stars.

It started a bit slow. I was afraid it was gonna be another one of your long winded, repetitive stories. But you found your pace and soon the story started moving along. Short of that I have no honest writing style criticisms. As for the actions of the characters, to each their own. It’s something I learned in Vietnam, heroes and cowards are Interchangeable. You never know how somebody is going to react and past reactions are no predictor to the future. Please keep writing. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I was drunk"

Is not an excuse.

She may have been drunk when she was begging him to fuck her harder, and getting off on the knowledge that her husband was just outside the stall, but, and it's a big but; She didn't start out drunk. She didn't show up to the wedding drunk. She was stone cold sober when she put on her,(As one of the women put it), looking to score outfit. She wasn't drunk when she started dancing with and teasing Bobby. She got drunk during the course of the night, while spending all her time with the kid. As one of the characters said, she went to that wedding looking to hook up, and not with her husband. It wasn't a 'mistake', she got exactly what she set out to find.

Will she cheat again? I'd doubt it. If you asked that question the night of the wedding, the answer would probably be an emphatic yes. The same the next morning, while she was still coming up with excuses and fondly remembering "Him inside me”. But the way the husband handled it, beating those boys, and having everyone know he did, while making her an accomplice, is probably more than sufficient to give her SERIOUS pause if any similar situation arises in the future.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good finish

Your a good writer FTDS. Pretty loose bunch of people, can't believe many will survive thru long marriages. You did resolve Annie's situation, l hope for the long run. What she did resolve to do to keep herself under control is probably best for most wives.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Ended up

Hilarious

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I really miss having FTDS around to set things right. This was a really good story, no one escaped intact.q

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I was drunk"

It is not an excuse it is a rationalization.

(and a cliche)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Size queens

...and reality. 88% of North American men are 6.2 inches or less. So. What are the size queens' chances of a score? I aver that average guys like me have little (pun intended) to worry about! This was a fun story. I gave it 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i couldn't do it.

All I would think of was her with the "huge cock" of the kid and I would go limp. My average size dick would never do it for her and I would always wonder when she would go out and try to get more big dick - drunk or sober.

Yes she was drunk but if I was enough for her then seeing the big cock wouldn't get her to hold it, suck it, and fuck it. Then trying to get me to do sloppy seconds?

No way.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
The art of war.

Dovetails perfectly from the original. The husband is placed in a terrible situation but manages to intelligently think his way through and inflict the maximum amount of damage, get some revenge, while staying out of jail. Quite an amazing little tale. Worth the time spent reading. *****

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Those cuckolds

Can be mean little suckers when you get them riled.

If ever there was a case to kick the wife to the curb for one drunken tryst this was it. She had no real remorse until he dragged it out of her and the betrayal was exponential.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 5 years ago
Still a good story

3rd read

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lesson learned

Guess Bobby learned the hard way not to fuck another man's wife. Hope the wife learned her lesson too, although she got off to easily. Good revenge on all the little bastards. Rumor mongering friends paid too. Great story.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Love it.

5 stars. Take no prisoners approach. Why not? Thing only thing missing but couldn't have been explained to the police would have been pissing in the little fucks face with a bladder full of Red Bull after the beating. FDTS is the man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!

The difference in the writing between the original story and this continuation is like night and day. I think you went too far with revenge on the brother. And I think you got lost further in all the rumors about the other couples -- this wasn't really part of Frank's and Annie's story. But it was a good read 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wife character is hateable

there was no redemption .

there should have been a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not sure...what happened was really baddd....

But, I liked the confrontation between him and his so called friend. Plus, the husband Frank and his wife found some middle ground and are finding a respectable compromise to try and make the marriage work. I liked that too...good story

bill

Danger09Danger09almost 7 years ago
I really really hated this story

I didn't care for ANY of the characters. I hated the wimpy husband more. There's no way any real man can forgive and forget his wife fucking/sucking some guy in the men's bathroom stall as he's outside peeing-- The clincher for me though was the slut kissing her hubby with another mans cum still on her tongue after sucking off some guy 5 minutes before‼️ disrespectful slut‼️.. It just didn't seem realistic, I thought his revenge was idiotic--what was the tramps punishment? She got off fucking some big dick kid while her husband was 10ft away. I wouldn't have any respect for my husband or any man that would still take a woman back after giving him a taste of another mans cum! Plus she thought it would be hot to let her beloved pussy hubby to make love to her afterwards!!!! She was going to give him sloppy seconds without a second thought. The contempt for him and their relationship was strong. She was only sorry when she was caught. She was tingling all the way home with thoughts of the kid. So miss me with the bullshit. I'm thinking hubby likes the taste of cum and that's why he forgave her without any penance. Only logical explanation. I didn't see where she loved her husband, her actions showed the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't get it.

Lathes stories at parties where two people married to other start playing squeeze ass and kiss face. Then it goes beyond this to all kinds of sex. Any spouse who does this or any spouse who stands by not knowing wha t to do is horse shit. It don't start and if it does it gets ended right now and there will still be hell to pay for it even start this far.

macopamacopaabout 7 years ago
I thought the story was good.

Obviously all the annons have never been married themselves or are a bunch of cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story

There was enough mayhem and tom-foolery to spread over the wife's appalling behavior. I particularly enjoyed the cinnamon dermatitis! The last paragraph with the personal connection to his fantasy was the perfect note to end the story. Thanks. I wish you (2) were still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

frank=cuckold

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Wait!!! What's this?

Frank "got a beer from the frig". Who was frigging who (or whom)? Maybe you meant fridge, a contraction of the name Frigidaire. Or is now just a name meaning refrigerator. Try to keep things clean, "got a beer from the frig" sounds pretty perverted to me. Remember, there are some reading your stories who might just take it upon themselves to try frigging in the fridge and freeze off their balls (or tits even). You could be opening yourself up for a civil suit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh for fuck sake

you people need to lighten up with the doom and gloom, burn the bitch bullshit here. This isn't a woman who intentionally started anything or got seduced by a cad while she had all of her faculties, she was shithouse drunk and lost control. It's not the same. Anyone who has gotten far too drunk before understand this. People make appallingly bad decisions when they are smashed, it's not a free pass to do whatever you want when you're drunk, but it's also not the same as doing something fucked up when you have your wits about you. Oh and she DID prove her real loyalty and desire to make things right, she covered for her husband's revenge despite her reservations about it, had she flipped him to the police, he would be in prison for 20+ years for conspiracy, entrapment, and 3 counts of assault with a deadly weapon (with 2 victims being minors), and probably a count of maiming, and she did this knowing that he might still choose to leave her anyways....and if you want to talk about punishment, try spending months or years putting a relationship you desperately want to save back together again after you have fucked it up, in constant fear of the partner giving up on it, constant fear that you will never truly repair the damaged trust no matter what you do or how much time has passed. There is no revenge scheme that matches the kind of pain someone who fucks up like this goes through in the long, long time it takes to earn their partner's trust back, not to mention the kind of pain experienced if those attempts are ultimately unsuccessful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF...

WTF ..the main culprit n d subject matter of the story..the whore was never punish. If I were Frank I would have go n find me a your n sexy coed bring her home n band her n force the wife to watch. Then tell her the one free pass will start from the next one. Or may b just ass rape his wife with out lube would have been better.

Frank is a Wimp.

2*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"I doubt she ever did anything like that before." That may be, but she's done it NOW, and if she's allowed to get away with it, what's to stop her from screwing the next big dick that comes onto her when she's drunk?

"Bobby was getting high-fives and flashing the slut's thong around." - Now, Tim just said panties, now he KNOWS Bobby had a thong.

"It's still just a lot of rumor" - It's NOT just rumor! They were seen going to the men's room; she came back with a "just fucked" look; she was missing her thong, Bobby had a thong; her mouth tasted like cum, she wouldn't let him see her cunt till she showered and had a bruise on a tit! The only more proof he would need is a video!

"I told him to put it away, I swear, Sheila!" - That's true, but as I said in the original story, when he didn't she should have just walked out. And a good slap wouldn't have hurt either!

"Annie felt a momentary burst of excitement, that he would call her, and then the guilt hit her hard" - Even a MOMENTARY burst of excitement is NOT a good sign, and of COURSE he's going to call! He thinks he has another chance to score with the Hot Wife!

"They swore they'd been invited over by the wife." - Hell, even the truth has only Bobby invited, the other two were never invited!

"We'll talk at home. This isn't the place." - The fact that Jenny won't talk there means that there is SOME truth to the story, otherwise why can't she say it there?

"You cheated on me, you lied to me, and you publicly humiliated me." - NOT excusing it, as I said she should have walked out of the bathroom when Bobby wouldn't put his cock away, but her judgment WAS impaired, it wasn't like she went out looking for strange, and she didn't know about the humiliation until after the fact. The lying is 100% on her.

Three minor points: As someone said in the comments on the first story, an Olympic contender wouldn't be deterred by her school cancelling its program, Maybe she's blossomed since college, but I don't think many Olympic calendar swimmers are C-cups! And KarenE's point, was Frank only 4 inches erect? Because if Bobby STARTED 3 inches longer, then grew 3 inches to ten inches that's what Frank had to be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wasted story

For a man to put up with her shit should lose his man card. She is a real slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She was feeling guilty bout the beating Bobbby got.....

Sorry but this one was not good, the lovly wife DID IT and the cuck punished everyone but her lol if wife DID so brutal thing as our heros here No normal man can forgive it, and the teen boy, what is his fault???! He has more hormons , so what, the hore of a wife DID IT, if a woman said NO its loud and its allways clear, No rape here....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like your writing but...

Well written but pretty stupid.

Women who aren't whores really don't just turn into them like that.

Especially women who supposedly love their husbands.

Enjoyed your betrayed man character somewhat though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idea

@Anonymous02/04/16

Here's an idea for you and everyone that doesn't like this type of stories . .

AS SOON AS YOUR SURE YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE IT, STOP READING YOU FUCKING MORON, FOR FUCK SAKE DO YOU AND THE OTHER MORONS ONLY READ THESE TO COMPLAIN. GET A FUCKING LIKE YOU ASSHOLE

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Have you thought about just letting it go?” – Would Sheila “just let it go” if it had been Tim?

“I told him no” – It couldn’t have been very forceful, or else it would be rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to the prior commentor

I think "frig" is a typo for 'fridge as in short for refrigerator.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
I agree pretty much with every asshole commenting

I even agree with myself sometimes. Yeah, I know, I'm nice that way.

But after reading all this shit, one glaring question remains...What the fuck is a frig? And how do you put beer into or out of it? I understand when some one says 'go frig yourself' but I still don't understand how to get the beer out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FTDS .....

..... go back to your bedroom closet and shut the fuck up! Your candy ass, cuckyboy, shitty RAAC stories are getting old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Oh look the fucking morons are leaving messages again how nice of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK YOU FTDS ...

... and take your Candy ASS, WHORE wife apologist RAAC tripe AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR CUCCKBOY ASS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS 4 inches!

You got be kidding me 4inches? Jack is big tall guy a former athlete in reality he must be packing about 10 1/2 inches or more you and the original writer should put in reality than some dumb shit like 4inches fairytale. Also I wouldn't hit Bobby and his friends with baseball bat just use an over the limit voltage boost taser gun that makes them never have sex again and have no children. Then have Jack cheat on Annie the slut with a very hot threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it.

They both really loved each other and she confessed everything. It truly was ONE stupid mistake. I am part of the BTB group but in this instance, he did the right thing for him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author, you think this finished the damn story?

Then you are as much a simpleton as the original author. Understand?

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
So,

She "promises" no more alcohol unless he's with her? No more cheating? Didn't she make certain promises before, on her wedding day? She didn't do too well with those! As Sugna said, words are meaningless, only what we DO, counts. We are judged by our actions, and her actions show clearly what she is. A whore. She keeps harping on about how much she loves him. Clearly another lie. Loving spouses don't cheat, period! No excuses, no 'But it doesn't count, because I was drunk', no 'mistakes', NO CHEATING. She showed what her marriage and her vows really meant to her on more than one occasion. Obviously, when she cheated, but also in giving him a 'free pass'. Their vows, and their relationship means so little to her, than she is happy to overlook it, if HE decides to cheat!

She kept saying sorry, but truly repentant people don't keep fantasizing about repeating their wrong doings. She wasn't sorry that she cheated, only that she was caught doing it! Drunk is not an excuse. She made the decision to drink, as she made the decision to cheat. If I get drunk, then walk into an office, and shoot everyone, how much sympathy will I get from a jury, when I say; "But it doesn't count, because I was drunk! Can't we get past this one little mistake?"

Someone said 'She was raped', and that 'No means No'. Does no STILL means no, if she says it, while SHE takes your cock out of your pants, while SHE is stroking you to hardness, when starts licking, then sucking it? Does no mean no, while SHE is begging you fuck her? If there was a rape, SHE was the aggressor!

As Sugna also said, what happens to her new 'agreement', when they have kids? Will she abide by it then? Will she give up the kids to him? Or will she tear up that agreement as easily as she did her vows?

For that new contract to be of ANY use, she has to be CAUGHT cheating! It won't PREVENT cheating! What use will it be, if she is more careful, and less public? None. After all, as I've said, she made plenty of promises before, important ones, and had no qualms about breaking those, when the mood took her. What is the biggest lesson she will take from this? The same as all cheaters, when they are let off the hook! They don't learn not to cheat, but they learn not to get caught a second time!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HOW DOES ONE PUT BACK TOGETHER

after the facts the mirror shatters. TK U NMLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wedding day

He's definitely going to be eating creampies after he watches somebody fucking his wife.

That was his wedding day.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good

Like the "trust but verify ending".

Wonder if she can make it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
NO

The husband is stupid and the wife is a slut!

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 9 years ago
to the anon asswipe that brought up Clinton

Rudy Giu911ani

Mark Sanford

Dwight David Eisenhower

All cheaters but to shit like you, IOKIYAR.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
The being drunk as an excyuse is bullshit -

It CAN be an explanation of course and it was - her judgement slipped and she did a stupid thing - it gave her some warm fuzzies the next day which she was hoping to deal with - BUT it is not an excuse she got drunk all by herself.

The post nup is a good touch - and the Kate Upton discussion was just fun LOL

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
So I guess I'd have to tell Annie that I was confused...

What exactly was different between her being drunk this time and any (or every) other time she got drunk...? Was she just a step away from fucking some other guy any of those other times...? Or is she stupid...? Or a liar...?

I mean how can she guarantee that she will never ever get drunk again...? Or worse yet, that her being drunk actually truly had ANYTHING to do with her fucking some guy...? After all, she created the circumstance that allowed her to get fucked...

You can love her to the depth of your heart - but how can you necessarily ever trust her...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ummm

I'm hoping that you you fine fellas realize that this is all pretend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unless you're Bill Clinton, or any other Democrat....

...Cheating IS black or white. Nothing in between. Oh, I'm sorry honey, but today on Isle three at WallyWorld I slipped and landed on a cock that was just started to cum. But it's alright, I didn't mean to and I got off as soon as I could. Or perhaps, I'm sorry baby but on my lunch break I was taking a piss and noticed I was about to cum in my secretaries mouth. I washed my cock as soon as she swallowed so no harm no foul, right?

No, fucking is fucking unless you wish to parse the word "Is" again. If it isn't, let me blow my load in either your mouth or your wife/girlfriends mouth. Then we'll begin the renegotiating if you wish, AFTER you swallow.

If I caught my wife of nearly 40 years even in a heated lip lock with another man, drunk or not, her ass is gone and she'd better tell our kids and grandkids quick or she won't beat me to it. And there would be no coming back, she would be excommunicated from my life. A cheater is a cheater unless you're a woman beater...(Bill Clinton!)

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
Amazing how...

So many people aren't willing to even try to fix a marriage damaged by one, ONE drunken mistake. Clearly they are perfect paragons of virtue and blameless in every way.

Rogn123Rogn123over 9 years ago
Change the title

To "Life in the Trailer Park"

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
All these BTB arseholes

piss me off! I don't know how I would react if my significant other ever cheated, but I like to think that there would be more to our relationship than just the sexual aspect. Yes it would cause a major problem, but as a marriage/partnership is built on many, many different facets of emotion it would be crass in the extreme to not at least TRY to fix a broken relationship.

At least one like in this story that is due to one drunken mistake, rather than a long term affair or humiliating cuckold/cuckhen scenario.

It is NEVER black and white and some people need to grow up, or at least get treatment for their overdeveloped self-righteous gland.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Didn't Buy This Ending Either!

This ending didn't work for me. First she humiliated her husband for the entire wedding reception. She knew she was going to get a piece of the big teenager early in the night. Then the tremendous f**k she got in the restroom would have sobered her up a little. Then knowing her husband was in the restroom. Second, on the way home she was kissing her loving husband with her lover's cum in her mouth and couldn't wait to get home to give her loving husband sloppy seconds. Then her first thought was to deny everything and keep lying. No, she would still be with Mr. big dick every chance she had if she wasn't caught.

He did the right thing with the 3 teenagers in his house. BUT he should have dumped his 'loving' wife as soon as he could. All the rest of her 'making-up' was just a smoke screen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay ending but....

It did nothing for me. I felt she was only remorseful because she got caught. She's trying any trick in the book not to have him divorce her. But, she wants the double standard to apply. She doesn't want him to plan screwing another woman and she's going to be pissed off if he does it twice. So pissed off that she's going to divorce him. She's untrustworthy. That's the bottom line. No way he can trust her ever again. And having her give him some sex in return for not divorcing her just doesn't add up. It doesn't "balance" the ledger, so to speak. I enjoy your writing so keep at it. This one was simply a mis-step in my opinion. He should have divorced her.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
poor Bobby

and his buddies. The story did not detail what their plans were for the home visit, but we can guess.

The only flaw in the couples agreement and resolution is her thinking she will never again drink too much, and will always be with her husband when tempted. we all know how well it worked out at the wedding.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
One of your best!

I love your mission to finish many of those open ended stories that one finds here. I do like closure. One way or the other, but closure.

I liked this ending very much. Allowing them some humor at the end gave a sense that the marriage has a chance.

P.S. Does she REALLY look like Kate Upton? Drool.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous