All Comments on 'Wife's Wedding Mis-Adventure'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
I'm a bit disoriented

Whoa. That one spun more directions than the Tilt-a-Whirl.

Not bad but not great. Still, I do enjoy your unique offerings.

4*

Thx

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
I Agree

You took this in all kinds of directions. It was an enjoyable ride. I liked that other cheaters got caught in the aftermath. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stupid

wimp story 1*

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
Sorry

Ordinarily I enjoy your stories but you missed on this on.

So he beat up a couple of horny kids and got away with it. The cops in his town must be really incompetent. But he stays with the drunken slut who publicly cuckolded and humiliated him. And her promise of no more hard liquor only wine or beer and only when he's around. She was drinking champaign at the wedding right in front of him but still managed to get drunk enough to screw the kid and provide herself with a convenient excuse.

On the plus side she did grant him one free pass. Very generous after the pain and humiliation she heaped on him.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Trouble

The trouble is that marriage is not just about trust or a man's ego. It is about family, survival and a secure future. Forget that you can't trust her - you can't really trust what anyone "says". You can "trust" what they do. In other words we all have certain habits and behaviors that are extensions of our personalities. It is who we are, it is what we do. Annie's behavior included fucking strangers in a bathroom at a friends wedding. Clearly Frank did not do well with having a cheating wife. Her solution, a promise (words) and a divorce agreement (more words). Unfortunately like I said marriage is more than just feelings. When the children come, and most likely they will come, what happens when his 4" dick doesn't do it for the Amazon? What happens if the slut realizes that her husband is attached to the kids and that while they have a divorce agreement she will still get maintenance and child support when she get's the boot for cheating again? She will drag him through a living hell and severely damage the children doing it. He will look back and deeply regret the moment that he allowed her to stay. Selfish sluts NEVER change - it is who they are and what they do. Loving spouses simply do not cheat. Cheating is a symptom of a marriage without love.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
PEOPLE ALWAYS WONDER AND FEAR

when they allow you to do something for free, TK U MLJ LV NV

zed0zed0almost 10 years ago
Not Bad

Certainly resolved the original unfinished story, albeit; somewhat unsatisfactorily.

How many times do I need to say it?

"You don't have to stay married to the slut to keep her around as a fuck buddy."

To prove my point, just ask ex-Mrs. zed0 number's one & three.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
A FREEBIE FOR ALL.....THINK OF A GAMBLING HOUSE/CASINO

anything the LET YOU DO is not in your favor or BEST INTEREST, TK U MLJ LV NV

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 10 years ago

self cuck is an automatic 1/5

RpierzRpierzalmost 10 years ago
Not sure

On the one hand I can see him being changed for the worse due to the act. On the other it's really thoroughly impossible to believe that someone would stay in a relationship like that, whether they did the indiscretion or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So glad (actually relieved!) to see you back, doing what you do so well!

I was worried that you had become frustrated with the current state of cuckerotica here in LW, and had become discouraged. Really, how can one just man aspire to find, finish, and somehow manage to fix them ALL??

I think that you provided a very interesting ending to this story today. I admit, that while reading the original, I was wondering how you would address the cock size differential. I actually was happy that you decided NOT to include it as a factor. It shouldn't have mattered in the beginning, and going over the crappy and unrealistic logic of it, would only have been trite and irksome at best. Sometimes, knowing what NOT to put into a story, is just as important as what does go in.

Next, while this may not have been the MOST thought-provoking story ever, it did get me thinking about a specific point. You get the wife to be remorseful, and help to create the path towards reconciliation. Difficult, especially after the extreme humiliation of the betrayal. You point out JUST how sloppy and careless she was, while cheating. There was absolutely NO way to avoid being caught. Hmmm...... I agree, that it somehow helps to prove just how out of character and unplanned her cheating actually was. Drunk is never a valid excuse, but CAN serve to be an adequate explanation. Getting her to agree to ALWAYS remain sober, is a tough promise to make. However, it seems that the upside of tragedy CAN be turning it into a learning experience. If another author wrote this, her learning experience would be that she realizes that now she has helplessly and shamefully become a size queen. Instead, it is a much more realistic and better lesson than that. She knows now that she can not handle alcohol, and WILL seek to avoid it. The best part of this, is that it is her OWN self examination, and NOT just a demand put in place by hubby. She just might stay sober from now on....

I also appreciate you showing that you can still get revenge and it does not have to equal over the top burn the bitch scenarios. Someone might ask, what is the difference, IF you consider that he "burned the bastard" AND his family and friends? Well, yes, AND the wife pays a price too. But, these are administrations of valuable life lessons, and not merely empty vindications. Unreasonable BTB happens with life-destroying revenge and no path towards continuing the marriage. There IS a difference in hurting someone just to receive pleasure in their pain, and hurting someone in the hopes that it will change their behaviors towards the better... forever. He IS successful in getting her to appreciate just what she has in her marriage, and just how close she came to losing it all. Despite the damage being done, it wasn't too late. In other, more severe BTB, NOTHING she could endure or overcome will ever change the outcome. Divorce is usually referred to as a mandatory consequence. I'm never comfortable with absolutes in these stories, because sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't. The world is never so black and white that there is no room for grey. If just a few things were different in this story, he might not have been able to avoid the divorce. But like the good story teller you are, we get to learn enough about her to see why avoiding the divorce just might prove to be worth it for him in the end. I like stories where people become better, more improved versions of themselves than when the story begins. This story couldn't have happened if she was unable to do that. I even think that HE might have become something better too. (a better, more attentive husband NOT taking her for granted-at least) No one knows for sure if they will make it, but compared to how the original ended where they had ZERO chance, I'll prefer a story that at least offers a glimmer of hope.

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hilarious

Never mind that the whole story was a well-written way to close up an open-ended story, the important part is that the last half dozen paragraphs were genius. :D

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Liked the story

I liked this continuation, although I had to press the "I believe" button that he got away with assaulting three teenagers, two of which were underage. With all of the rumors flying around about the kid fucking his wife and publically broadcasting it, there is no way that the cops wouldn't put more pressure on him. It was too big of a coincidence to be tossed to the side. Other than that, I liked it.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 10 years ago
Glad to See that you are back

Glad to see that you are back.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
This one was all over the place.

Granted, she was technically raped by Asshole. However, she SHOULD have told Hubby about it in the first place, not try and hide what had happened. NO means NO. Plain and simple. When Little Shithead brought his buddies over for "Round 2", he definitely deserved what he got, along with his butt buddies.

Suspension of Disbelief was pretty easy with this one, for me at least. I'm usually a BTB type, and pretty much everyone knows it. What would have made it slightly more believable is if it came out near the end that Assholio had slipped a little something extra into Wifey's drink at the reception to make her more pliable. Then I could fully get behind the RAAC ending.

5 Solid Stars in spite of that. This was MUCH better than your other posting today.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Well done!

I assumed FTDS's two paragraph intro was all I needed to understand the original story. Accordingly, I did not read the original. The only unresolved issue I have is: Why did Annie choose a slutty outfit and why did Hubby allow it?

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 10 years ago
FTDS Welcome Back

Thanks for the posting. This one was great. The previous posting today. Not so much. As always looking forward to your writing and finishing those stories that need it!! Thank you!. This one is a big 5 stars and hope you're back for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

ugot5

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Loved this. 5 from me.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Nicely done

This one is worth reading and interesting. Not having read the original I still wonder why wore slutty clothing with a thong to a wedding? Did they have a fight?

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
The Master at Work

Always a fulfilling pleasure to experience a wordsmith artist at work. I had read the original story quite some time ago and had not thought much of it. Once again FTDS made it all work out justly and beautifully.

Thanks,

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for a great finish! Keep it up.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well done, but this story had more potential. More development would have increased the pleasure. Thanks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Great mop-up job!

Call the police, then WAIT until they arrive five minutes later while three teens do whatever they want to with you and your possessions?

UG(otta)BSM(e)!

Kids are lucky it was a baseball bat instead of buckshot in his 12-gauge automatic! A single orchiectomy is much better than Shredded Everything!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And he keeps the wife (who essentially got a free open marriage pass)...WHY???

The story doesn't fly. Glad he evened the score, but....

The cops would have his ass in a sling in no time.

Baseball bat = deadly weapon.

Revenge beating if it ever looked like it:

PUBLIC knowledge about the cheating & him "on the war path"

One week between events.

Cell phone record of the set up call?

Possible texts btw them about a possible gang bang?

Three witnesses (plus character witnesses) to one.

No burglar tools on the kids.

Unlocked door that he knows "blows open" but wasn't concerned enough to fix.

Doesn't call 911 until AFTER he beats them senseless.

Knows the one kid (who he knows screwed his wife), yet beats him anyway.

He's at home ALL DAY for just a rash.

etc, etc.

My guess is both wifey and hubby would be getting some big dick.

Her from the kid when he's in prison.

Him from his cellmate Bubba.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Characters can't maintain any kind of consistency from paragraph to paragraph.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Excited

I'm only up to Bobby's planned visit, but the fact that she keeps feeling excitement about him, even if she's suppressing it, bodes ill.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Unsure

First, I realize that the numbers were only approximates, but as someone said, if Billie was 3" bigger than hubby flaccid, then grew 3" more, and was 10", that means hubby only 4"?

Second, her actions imply that she may be at least a closet size queen, agreement or no I'd keep her on a VERY short leash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4*s

Well thought out. Good plot, it made sense. The characters acted according to their age and personality. At least as far as we know them. Not strictly realistic and that made it a better read !!

Definitely deserves the 4*s.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow.

First FTDS that I ever disliked. No. No..make that loathed.Gave it 2 stars ,don't know why I was that generous. Instead of "Wife's Wedding Mis-Adventure" The title should have been "FTDS's Short Bout of Alzheimer's and It's Sad Repercussions For His Fans". -BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

kate upton really ? lmao

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 9 years ago
Surprised

Not your usual ending style at all when dealing with this type of situation. Normally you're more BTB, but I quite enjoyed this ending. As usual, the writing style matched up, continuity was perfect, and characters remained consistant. You must refer back to the original many times while writing. Once again, you've put in a lot of work to bring these stories some closure. That's why you're one of my faves!

I, as always, enjoyed reading your work and thank you for sharing it. 💋

CeraonCeraonover 9 years ago

So I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge BTB fan. While there's nothing wrong with some vengeance (justice?), some stories either way over do it or direct it at the wrong person - and this stories smacks of both problems.

I get that Bobby was a stupid kid and that he ran his mouth - but he was an 18 year old KID and they do stupid things. No I'm not saying he should get off scott free, and I had no real problems with how events unfolded - right up until the husband destroyed the kid's (and family's) future. Beyond that, the wife seem to get off amazingly easy - she voluntarily gives up drinking, gives the hubby a "free pass," has some anger directed her way but otherwise all seems like it will be fine in their household. Hell, she even managed to destroy someone else's marriage while she was at it - and for what?!

Not one of my favorite FTDS stories.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
2 stars, didn't like it much.

Too much prep for such a wimpy out come. The kid got the worst of it, he should have just had the shit beat out of him, even before showing up with the 2 buddies for the gang bang, but. She gave every indication that that was what she wanted. The way she came across at the wedding reception and the way she dressed going there, seemed to indicate that she absolutely loathed her husband. She knew he had a 4 inch dick when she married him.

I can't imagine hubby not clueing in on her behavior. No way to act in front of your husbands friends. She loved the big dick, thought demeaning things about her husband during the sex. Reveled in it all the way home, loved that she had kissed her husband with a mouth full of someone else's cum and only worried that her husband might suspect something because her pussy was the size of the Holland Tunnel. She even got excited when the little bastard called her. As soon as her husband settles down she will be out big cock hunting again. Got away with it once, can again.

Then after going around and making sure that all of the people that were there knew he was aware of the incident, he took her back. Assured his fame as a wimpy cuck in his town. He can expect other husbands to come around and get what she has, I mean, hell looks like all of the men in his group married sluts and cheats.

Need someone else to finish this damn story.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
At least this Anne had some remorse...

The wink at the end of the original defined a completely different Anne, a despicable Anne in my opinion. Of course that reflects my buttons and hot spots. As usual a fine offering from FTDS. Thanks

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
**

Who the hell is Kate Upton? I'm old. Golden years suck! Ask me who Tempest Storm or Christi Canyon or Kay Parker are and I'm your man. Good reading and writing, but not the end I'd like. Cheers!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
One of your best!

I love your mission to finish many of those open ended stories that one finds here. I do like closure. One way or the other, but closure.

I liked this ending very much. Allowing them some humor at the end gave a sense that the marriage has a chance.

P.S. Does she REALLY look like Kate Upton? Drool.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
poor Bobby

and his buddies. The story did not detail what their plans were for the home visit, but we can guess.

The only flaw in the couples agreement and resolution is her thinking she will never again drink too much, and will always be with her husband when tempted. we all know how well it worked out at the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay ending but....

It did nothing for me. I felt she was only remorseful because she got caught. She's trying any trick in the book not to have him divorce her. But, she wants the double standard to apply. She doesn't want him to plan screwing another woman and she's going to be pissed off if he does it twice. So pissed off that she's going to divorce him. She's untrustworthy. That's the bottom line. No way he can trust her ever again. And having her give him some sex in return for not divorcing her just doesn't add up. It doesn't "balance" the ledger, so to speak. I enjoy your writing so keep at it. This one was simply a mis-step in my opinion. He should have divorced her.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Didn't Buy This Ending Either!

This ending didn't work for me. First she humiliated her husband for the entire wedding reception. She knew she was going to get a piece of the big teenager early in the night. Then the tremendous f**k she got in the restroom would have sobered her up a little. Then knowing her husband was in the restroom. Second, on the way home she was kissing her loving husband with her lover's cum in her mouth and couldn't wait to get home to give her loving husband sloppy seconds. Then her first thought was to deny everything and keep lying. No, she would still be with Mr. big dick every chance she had if she wasn't caught.

He did the right thing with the 3 teenagers in his house. BUT he should have dumped his 'loving' wife as soon as he could. All the rest of her 'making-up' was just a smoke screen.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
All these BTB arseholes

piss me off! I don't know how I would react if my significant other ever cheated, but I like to think that there would be more to our relationship than just the sexual aspect. Yes it would cause a major problem, but as a marriage/partnership is built on many, many different facets of emotion it would be crass in the extreme to not at least TRY to fix a broken relationship.

At least one like in this story that is due to one drunken mistake, rather than a long term affair or humiliating cuckold/cuckhen scenario.

It is NEVER black and white and some people need to grow up, or at least get treatment for their overdeveloped self-righteous gland.

Rogn123Rogn123over 9 years ago
Change the title

To "Life in the Trailer Park"

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
Amazing how...

So many people aren't willing to even try to fix a marriage damaged by one, ONE drunken mistake. Clearly they are perfect paragons of virtue and blameless in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unless you're Bill Clinton, or any other Democrat....

...Cheating IS black or white. Nothing in between. Oh, I'm sorry honey, but today on Isle three at WallyWorld I slipped and landed on a cock that was just started to cum. But it's alright, I didn't mean to and I got off as soon as I could. Or perhaps, I'm sorry baby but on my lunch break I was taking a piss and noticed I was about to cum in my secretaries mouth. I washed my cock as soon as she swallowed so no harm no foul, right?

No, fucking is fucking unless you wish to parse the word "Is" again. If it isn't, let me blow my load in either your mouth or your wife/girlfriends mouth. Then we'll begin the renegotiating if you wish, AFTER you swallow.

If I caught my wife of nearly 40 years even in a heated lip lock with another man, drunk or not, her ass is gone and she'd better tell our kids and grandkids quick or she won't beat me to it. And there would be no coming back, she would be excommunicated from my life. A cheater is a cheater unless you're a woman beater...(Bill Clinton!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ummm

I'm hoping that you you fine fellas realize that this is all pretend.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
So I guess I'd have to tell Annie that I was confused...

What exactly was different between her being drunk this time and any (or every) other time she got drunk...? Was she just a step away from fucking some other guy any of those other times...? Or is she stupid...? Or a liar...?

I mean how can she guarantee that she will never ever get drunk again...? Or worse yet, that her being drunk actually truly had ANYTHING to do with her fucking some guy...? After all, she created the circumstance that allowed her to get fucked...

You can love her to the depth of your heart - but how can you necessarily ever trust her...?

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
The being drunk as an excyuse is bullshit -

It CAN be an explanation of course and it was - her judgement slipped and she did a stupid thing - it gave her some warm fuzzies the next day which she was hoping to deal with - BUT it is not an excuse she got drunk all by herself.

The post nup is a good touch - and the Kate Upton discussion was just fun LOL

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 9 years ago
to the anon asswipe that brought up Clinton

Rudy Giu911ani

Mark Sanford

Dwight David Eisenhower

All cheaters but to shit like you, IOKIYAR.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 9 years ago
NO

The husband is stupid and the wife is a slut!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good

Like the "trust but verify ending".

Wonder if she can make it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wedding day

He's definitely going to be eating creampies after he watches somebody fucking his wife.

That was his wedding day.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HOW DOES ONE PUT BACK TOGETHER

after the facts the mirror shatters. TK U NMLJ LV NV

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
So,

She "promises" no more alcohol unless he's with her? No more cheating? Didn't she make certain promises before, on her wedding day? She didn't do too well with those! As Sugna said, words are meaningless, only what we DO, counts. We are judged by our actions, and her actions show clearly what she is. A whore. She keeps harping on about how much she loves him. Clearly another lie. Loving spouses don't cheat, period! No excuses, no 'But it doesn't count, because I was drunk', no 'mistakes', NO CHEATING. She showed what her marriage and her vows really meant to her on more than one occasion. Obviously, when she cheated, but also in giving him a 'free pass'. Their vows, and their relationship means so little to her, than she is happy to overlook it, if HE decides to cheat!

She kept saying sorry, but truly repentant people don't keep fantasizing about repeating their wrong doings. She wasn't sorry that she cheated, only that she was caught doing it! Drunk is not an excuse. She made the decision to drink, as she made the decision to cheat. If I get drunk, then walk into an office, and shoot everyone, how much sympathy will I get from a jury, when I say; "But it doesn't count, because I was drunk! Can't we get past this one little mistake?"

Someone said 'She was raped', and that 'No means No'. Does no STILL means no, if she says it, while SHE takes your cock out of your pants, while SHE is stroking you to hardness, when starts licking, then sucking it? Does no mean no, while SHE is begging you fuck her? If there was a rape, SHE was the aggressor!

As Sugna also said, what happens to her new 'agreement', when they have kids? Will she abide by it then? Will she give up the kids to him? Or will she tear up that agreement as easily as she did her vows?

For that new contract to be of ANY use, she has to be CAUGHT cheating! It won't PREVENT cheating! What use will it be, if she is more careful, and less public? None. After all, as I've said, she made plenty of promises before, important ones, and had no qualms about breaking those, when the mood took her. What is the biggest lesson she will take from this? The same as all cheaters, when they are let off the hook! They don't learn not to cheat, but they learn not to get caught a second time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author, you think this finished the damn story?

Then you are as much a simpleton as the original author. Understand?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it.

They both really loved each other and she confessed everything. It truly was ONE stupid mistake. I am part of the BTB group but in this instance, he did the right thing for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS 4 inches!

You got be kidding me 4inches? Jack is big tall guy a former athlete in reality he must be packing about 10 1/2 inches or more you and the original writer should put in reality than some dumb shit like 4inches fairytale. Also I wouldn't hit Bobby and his friends with baseball bat just use an over the limit voltage boost taser gun that makes them never have sex again and have no children. Then have Jack cheat on Annie the slut with a very hot threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK YOU FTDS ...

... and take your Candy ASS, WHORE wife apologist RAAC tripe AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR CUCCKBOY ASS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Oh look the fucking morons are leaving messages again how nice of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FTDS .....

..... go back to your bedroom closet and shut the fuck up! Your candy ass, cuckyboy, shitty RAAC stories are getting old.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
I agree pretty much with every asshole commenting

I even agree with myself sometimes. Yeah, I know, I'm nice that way.

But after reading all this shit, one glaring question remains...What the fuck is a frig? And how do you put beer into or out of it? I understand when some one says 'go frig yourself' but I still don't understand how to get the beer out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to the prior commentor

I think "frig" is a typo for 'fridge as in short for refrigerator.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Have you thought about just letting it go?” – Would Sheila “just let it go” if it had been Tim?

“I told him no” – It couldn’t have been very forceful, or else it would be rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Idea

@Anonymous02/04/16

Here's an idea for you and everyone that doesn't like this type of stories . .

AS SOON AS YOUR SURE YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE IT, STOP READING YOU FUCKING MORON, FOR FUCK SAKE DO YOU AND THE OTHER MORONS ONLY READ THESE TO COMPLAIN. GET A FUCKING LIKE YOU ASSHOLE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like your writing but...

Well written but pretty stupid.

Women who aren't whores really don't just turn into them like that.

Especially women who supposedly love their husbands.

Enjoyed your betrayed man character somewhat though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She was feeling guilty bout the beating Bobbby got.....

Sorry but this one was not good, the lovly wife DID IT and the cuck punished everyone but her lol if wife DID so brutal thing as our heros here No normal man can forgive it, and the teen boy, what is his fault???! He has more hormons , so what, the hore of a wife DID IT, if a woman said NO its loud and its allways clear, No rape here....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wasted story

For a man to put up with her shit should lose his man card. She is a real slut

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"I doubt she ever did anything like that before." That may be, but she's done it NOW, and if she's allowed to get away with it, what's to stop her from screwing the next big dick that comes onto her when she's drunk?

"Bobby was getting high-fives and flashing the slut's thong around." - Now, Tim just said panties, now he KNOWS Bobby had a thong.

"It's still just a lot of rumor" - It's NOT just rumor! They were seen going to the men's room; she came back with a "just fucked" look; she was missing her thong, Bobby had a thong; her mouth tasted like cum, she wouldn't let him see her cunt till she showered and had a bruise on a tit! The only more proof he would need is a video!

"I told him to put it away, I swear, Sheila!" - That's true, but as I said in the original story, when he didn't she should have just walked out. And a good slap wouldn't have hurt either!

"Annie felt a momentary burst of excitement, that he would call her, and then the guilt hit her hard" - Even a MOMENTARY burst of excitement is NOT a good sign, and of COURSE he's going to call! He thinks he has another chance to score with the Hot Wife!

"They swore they'd been invited over by the wife." - Hell, even the truth has only Bobby invited, the other two were never invited!

"We'll talk at home. This isn't the place." - The fact that Jenny won't talk there means that there is SOME truth to the story, otherwise why can't she say it there?

"You cheated on me, you lied to me, and you publicly humiliated me." - NOT excusing it, as I said she should have walked out of the bathroom when Bobby wouldn't put his cock away, but her judgment WAS impaired, it wasn't like she went out looking for strange, and she didn't know about the humiliation until after the fact. The lying is 100% on her.

Three minor points: As someone said in the comments on the first story, an Olympic contender wouldn't be deterred by her school cancelling its program, Maybe she's blossomed since college, but I don't think many Olympic calendar swimmers are C-cups! And KarenE's point, was Frank only 4 inches erect? Because if Bobby STARTED 3 inches longer, then grew 3 inches to ten inches that's what Frank had to be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF...

WTF ..the main culprit n d subject matter of the story..the whore was never punish. If I were Frank I would have go n find me a your n sexy coed bring her home n band her n force the wife to watch. Then tell her the one free pass will start from the next one. Or may b just ass rape his wife with out lube would have been better.

Frank is a Wimp.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh for fuck sake

you people need to lighten up with the doom and gloom, burn the bitch bullshit here. This isn't a woman who intentionally started anything or got seduced by a cad while she had all of her faculties, she was shithouse drunk and lost control. It's not the same. Anyone who has gotten far too drunk before understand this. People make appallingly bad decisions when they are smashed, it's not a free pass to do whatever you want when you're drunk, but it's also not the same as doing something fucked up when you have your wits about you. Oh and she DID prove her real loyalty and desire to make things right, she covered for her husband's revenge despite her reservations about it, had she flipped him to the police, he would be in prison for 20+ years for conspiracy, entrapment, and 3 counts of assault with a deadly weapon (with 2 victims being minors), and probably a count of maiming, and she did this knowing that he might still choose to leave her anyways....and if you want to talk about punishment, try spending months or years putting a relationship you desperately want to save back together again after you have fucked it up, in constant fear of the partner giving up on it, constant fear that you will never truly repair the damaged trust no matter what you do or how much time has passed. There is no revenge scheme that matches the kind of pain someone who fucks up like this goes through in the long, long time it takes to earn their partner's trust back, not to mention the kind of pain experienced if those attempts are ultimately unsuccessful.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Wait!!! What's this?

Frank "got a beer from the frig". Who was frigging who (or whom)? Maybe you meant fridge, a contraction of the name Frigidaire. Or is now just a name meaning refrigerator. Try to keep things clean, "got a beer from the frig" sounds pretty perverted to me. Remember, there are some reading your stories who might just take it upon themselves to try frigging in the fridge and freeze off their balls (or tits even). You could be opening yourself up for a civil suit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

frank=cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story

There was enough mayhem and tom-foolery to spread over the wife's appalling behavior. I particularly enjoyed the cinnamon dermatitis! The last paragraph with the personal connection to his fantasy was the perfect note to end the story. Thanks. I wish you (2) were still writing.

macopamacopaabout 7 years ago
I thought the story was good.

Obviously all the annons have never been married themselves or are a bunch of cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't get it.

Lathes stories at parties where two people married to other start playing squeeze ass and kiss face. Then it goes beyond this to all kinds of sex. Any spouse who does this or any spouse who stands by not knowing wha t to do is horse shit. It don't start and if it does it gets ended right now and there will still be hell to pay for it even start this far.

Danger09Danger09almost 7 years ago
I really really hated this story

I didn't care for ANY of the characters. I hated the wimpy husband more. There's no way any real man can forgive and forget his wife fucking/sucking some guy in the men's bathroom stall as he's outside peeing-- The clincher for me though was the slut kissing her hubby with another mans cum still on her tongue after sucking off some guy 5 minutes before‼️ disrespectful slut‼️.. It just didn't seem realistic, I thought his revenge was idiotic--what was the tramps punishment? She got off fucking some big dick kid while her husband was 10ft away. I wouldn't have any respect for my husband or any man that would still take a woman back after giving him a taste of another mans cum! Plus she thought it would be hot to let her beloved pussy hubby to make love to her afterwards!!!! She was going to give him sloppy seconds without a second thought. The contempt for him and their relationship was strong. She was only sorry when she was caught. She was tingling all the way home with thoughts of the kid. So miss me with the bullshit. I'm thinking hubby likes the taste of cum and that's why he forgave her without any penance. Only logical explanation. I didn't see where she loved her husband, her actions showed the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm not sure...what happened was really baddd....

But, I liked the confrontation between him and his so called friend. Plus, the husband Frank and his wife found some middle ground and are finding a respectable compromise to try and make the marriage work. I liked that too...good story

bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wife character is hateable

there was no redemption .

there should have been a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!

The difference in the writing between the original story and this continuation is like night and day. I think you went too far with revenge on the brother. And I think you got lost further in all the rumors about the other couples -- this wasn't really part of Frank's and Annie's story. But it was a good read 4 stars.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Love it.

5 stars. Take no prisoners approach. Why not? Thing only thing missing but couldn't have been explained to the police would have been pissing in the little fucks face with a bladder full of Red Bull after the beating. FDTS is the man!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lesson learned

Guess Bobby learned the hard way not to fuck another man's wife. Hope the wife learned her lesson too, although she got off to easily. Good revenge on all the little bastards. Rumor mongering friends paid too. Great story.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 5 years ago
Still a good story

3rd read

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Those cuckolds

Can be mean little suckers when you get them riled.

If ever there was a case to kick the wife to the curb for one drunken tryst this was it. She had no real remorse until he dragged it out of her and the betrayal was exponential.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
The art of war.

Dovetails perfectly from the original. The husband is placed in a terrible situation but manages to intelligently think his way through and inflict the maximum amount of damage, get some revenge, while staying out of jail. Quite an amazing little tale. Worth the time spent reading. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i couldn't do it.

All I would think of was her with the "huge cock" of the kid and I would go limp. My average size dick would never do it for her and I would always wonder when she would go out and try to get more big dick - drunk or sober.

Yes she was drunk but if I was enough for her then seeing the big cock wouldn't get her to hold it, suck it, and fuck it. Then trying to get me to do sloppy seconds?

No way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Size queens

...and reality. 88% of North American men are 6.2 inches or less. So. What are the size queens' chances of a score? I aver that average guys like me have little (pun intended) to worry about! This was a fun story. I gave it 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I was drunk"

It is not an excuse it is a rationalization.

(and a cliche)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I really miss having FTDS around to set things right. This was a really good story, no one escaped intact.q

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Ended up

Hilarious

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good finish

Your a good writer FTDS. Pretty loose bunch of people, can't believe many will survive thru long marriages. You did resolve Annie's situation, l hope for the long run. What she did resolve to do to keep herself under control is probably best for most wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I was drunk"

Is not an excuse.

She may have been drunk when she was begging him to fuck her harder, and getting off on the knowledge that her husband was just outside the stall, but, and it's a big but; She didn't start out drunk. She didn't show up to the wedding drunk. She was stone cold sober when she put on her,(As one of the women put it), looking to score outfit. She wasn't drunk when she started dancing with and teasing Bobby. She got drunk during the course of the night, while spending all her time with the kid. As one of the characters said, she went to that wedding looking to hook up, and not with her husband. It wasn't a 'mistake', she got exactly what she set out to find.

Will she cheat again? I'd doubt it. If you asked that question the night of the wedding, the answer would probably be an emphatic yes. The same the next morning, while she was still coming up with excuses and fondly remembering "Him inside me”. But the way the husband handled it, beating those boys, and having everyone know he did, while making her an accomplice, is probably more than sufficient to give her SERIOUS pause if any similar situation arises in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave it four stars.

It started a bit slow. I was afraid it was gonna be another one of your long winded, repetitive stories. But you found your pace and soon the story started moving along. Short of that I have no honest writing style criticisms. As for the actions of the characters, to each their own. It’s something I learned in Vietnam, heroes and cowards are Interchangeable. You never know how somebody is going to react and past reactions are no predictor to the future. Please keep writing. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Never took you for a slut apologist, guess I was wrong. You should have thrown this in the, "Never sees the light of day", pile.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Damn she was drunk but size she kept saying no but trying to put it back?

Well written

4 stars

Still enjoyed but burn is still ahead on points

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
No, "critiquers"

This was the worst of the FTDS stories.

robinhodrobinhodabout 4 years ago

I really miss FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something That's Missing

In so many LW stories is this one thought: "The only thing 'stupid' would be ignoring this." Not my first time reading this version but I somehow still found myself rooting for them after she sobered up and started coming to grips with everything she had done.

As for the cat-daddy video, have you watched that? There's a reason YouTube dropped it for being too sexy. Nothing like her leaked photos and video though. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
One more

I love this story where the bulk of the punishment falls on the cheating wife’s lover. She was drunk and he knew her husband. Hope it was worth it.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Good story... liked it a lot. Especially the pay back to the lover. Glad he lost a testicle. Thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous