Wild Night

Story Info
Wife Swap.
3.6k words
3.82
97.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a copy of an email sent to the people concerned names have been changed to protect the question for you all did the events mentioned actually take place or were they fiction.

Well now where do I start it was such a night it's difficult to remember it all. Who would have thought a chance message in a chat room would have led to exchange of emails and all those pictures and videos of your cock that got me so hot and moist.

Some time back my Hubby confessed ago he always wanted to see me with another man, I remember the night the subject was brought up and as with all our sex talk alcohol was involved it seemed to loosen us up, it seemed such an obvious request we had been a couple for 12 years and he was only my second lover. I was annoyed with him at the time but after a bit the idea had a certain appeal. After all I'd seen many a bloke jerking of over the last year in the website we go in to and when I say I always wondered what it would be like to have them in me it was usually when I was sitting with my hand rubbing my clit and it was part of the fantasy that was getting me to orgasm. The problem was that we always do stuff as a couple and I said I would only do it if we found a couple willing to swap partners in the same room as I didn't fancy picking up some bloke in a bar taking him home and getting my brains shagged out. I don't know why I said that but when the subject only resurfaced recently with two couples we knew from the website who swapped on camera one night. I got obsessed on the idea of seeing him with another woman whilst I get fucked by another man.

OH Lord did that idea get us going that night we were all over each other I was so horny I even let hubby pop my ass cherry which I'd always avoided but that night it felt so good especially when he put my favourite vibrator in my pussy two firsts in one night I was cumming and cumming the orgasms just wouldn't stop and when he shot his load in my ass I squealed with delirium. Ok I strayed into another story so back to the plan, how to persuade your wife to join us.

You said your wife was happy to dress up in the house and have you take pictures of her but the whole idea of a swap thing was off limits. I was determined to have your cock in my pussy so we were going to have to be sneaky in this plot after all hubby was already sold on having his cock in your wife's kitty so much so we took some pictures of hubbys cum dripping out of me just like the pics you sent me but that again is another subject for another time.

So here we are some weeks further on and wife of yours (lets call her Honey because it makes it easier for me and we call hubby Dram) have joined us on the site and her face as she sees all those couples making out on your webcam wowzer. She didn't exactly love it at first especially with all those requests from the men to get her to show her tits or rub her pussy, I remember at the time telling you not to tell her that I'd seen her sneak in to view all the men cams especially the ones with them stroking and cuming she was hooked. You also told me about how when you guys had been on the site the sex afterwards was wild she was a changed woman RESULT oh im good im good im good (doing a wee dance now), now to close the trap and satisfy my husbands fantasy and get me some hot cock into the bargain (does a wee dance again).

The opportunity arose when a chance IM message I told Honey (might change that name) that I work for a lingerie firm so on the pretext of selling her some sexy underwear to surprise you with, she browsed the web site and I sent her a catalogue to seal the deal. Then just the other day emailed her that since I was attending a works event near you and was staying in a hotel for the event I could bring her order with me and perhaps we could all meet up for a drink / meal. She didn't suspect a thing it was over to you to plant the seed of swapping or at least watching.

Since we all were sitting in the hotel bar having a few drinks a few days later I had to guess the idea wasn't beyond possibility I know I was tingling with nervous excitement just like a first date. To break the ice I said to her that her lingerie was upstairs in my room and if she wanted she could nip up and try it on. Up we went and of course I had all my works outfits lying about but Dram phoned me to hurry up the ice was melting in our drink his subtle way of saying get my sweet and by now hot,horny and getting wetter by the minute kitty down to the bar. After about an hour of pleasant conversation, she began to warm up to Dram, and it was obvious that Honey liked Dram. All the time I was rubbing my foot up and down your hard on (your face was a picture) I noticed he was a smooth operator, and seemed to say just the right things at the right times. He complimented her often and seemed sincere about it. He also knew enough not to overdo it. I could tell from the look on Honey's face that we had a shot at this one, I was right. After a few drinks later (I think one of you boys slipped a few doubles in there didn't yah) Honey started telling you all about the stuff I had in my room all the outfits, accessories etc --- time to dance boys the fish is on the hook--- and that you to should see it. Of course Dram played a blinder by asking her is she was trying to get him upstairs to see her in her undies she blushed like virgin, but what happened next caught all of us out.

On the way to the room Dram told me later that he whispered in her ear that his wife was probably going to get fucked by her husband up in the room and he was gonna watch but if she didn't want to do anything he was cool with that. Damn if I heard that I would have killed him he nearly blew it but I was to busy hanging you're your arm touching you up when I could but making it obvious I wanted you besides I seen the bulge in your trousers earlier and I wanted that cock in my pussy, Apparently Honey just giggled bout "yeah right " There we are all in the lift and you could feel the sexual tension especially when you took Honeys hand and put it on Drams hard on did she whisk it away??? Did she hell she gave him a squeeze and smiled.

In the room was a huge four poster bed (Dram said if anything were to happen he wanted room to move) and happen it did. Only a picture light was on when we walked in and I was now way to drunk to worry about whether Honey would approve or even my husband would allow it to happen. He never said I couldn't and the decision was always going to be mine but I smiled at him as if to ask permission and smiled and nodded --- game on big boy-- Dram closed the door and stood behind Honey resting his hands on her shoulders I think she lent back into him but I couldn't be sure all I knew was you were there and I was for the first time in 12 years going to have sex with another man. I could feel my brief getting wetter by the second.

I took you by the tie leading you over to one of the posters where I lent back onto it pulling you to me and kissed you as we kissed our lips parting more and more our tongues tasting each other your hand running down my back, I could feel your cock pressing against me, I was in heaven.

When you started to unzip my dress and it just fell to the floor I nearly joined it my legs were turning to jelly the tension was killing me, as you undid my blouse buttons kissing my skin as you worked your way down. Finally it was opened and you could see my heaving bosom straining behind my ledge bra my nipples were so hard I thought they were going to burst, as you rise running your hands up my side my skin was on fire I struggled for breath as the waves of pleasure ran threw me and then my bra was loose and your mouth was sucking on a nipple with a hand squeezing on my breast with another hand making its way south towards my aching pussy. I had to hold on to you shoulders when you fingers touched the material covering my mound I had to lean more on the pillar and my legs opened a bit more there was no going back now I was yours and you knew it. With a flick of you fingers you move my brief to the side and run your fingers along the length of my soaking wet pussy my lips opened up and I could hear your fingers squelching as you rub me. All the time I was moaning with ecstatic pleasure I just had to see if Honey and Dram were watching us, oh my hubby is a fast mover I give him that. All the time you have your fingers deep in my pussy and rubbing my clit my husband had been slowly but surely caressing Honeys bare shoulders nuzzling her neck till finally I seen her raise up her arm over her head running her hands through his hair and allowing him to squeeze her tits. (Doing a wee dance again)

Back to us I couldn't concentrate on hubby anymore I could feel my first of many orgasms building and my moaning was now vocal – "don't stop" I pleaded "don't stop im cumming" –

Dram said later that when Honey and he heard me saying that they both stopped and watched his chest was bursting with a mixture of lust and pride to see his wife being finger fucked to orgasm, as I came screaming Honey grabbed Drams cock and said if her husband was getting some new pussy she was having Drams cock in her and she wanted it now (changed days indeed). Before he knew it she had spun around had undone his trousers released his penis and took it in her mouth. That was the sight I opened my eyes to my husband was getting a blowjob from your wife I nearly came again but you pulled off my brief and moved me onto the bed as you started to strip off I could see them getting onto the floor clothes virtually getting ripped of and then they you stood before me the object of my desire was inches from my face I reached out and wrapped my hand around your throbbing cock at last I had you, it was thicker than Drams but about the same length not that I was complaining I took it in my mouth oh what joy, after a bit I could taste pre cum but you said you didn't want to cum just yet and pushed me back on the bed as I lay there my legs opened you could see my smooth pussy and I gasped as you moved up my legs and dove into it, OH GOD I was cumming again and im sure everyone in hotel could hear me (like I cared) I held your head and ground my hips against your face, my pussy is always sensitive when just been shaved and oh god the waves of pleasure ... out the corner of my eye I could see the other two had joined us on the bed (Honey said later the carpet was burning her knees) and dram was taking your wife doggie style her head was nearly banging of the headboard and she was moaning with pleasure that only a woman understands this drove me over the edge again. WOOSH I came Whoosh AGAIN oh god I was in lust with your tongue it was flicking my clit like a vibrator then up and down my lips into my pussy walls oh god I screamed.

Now this was to be the beginning of a series of firsts as I was building for a final tongue lashing I could see Drams balls bouncing between Honeys spread legs and I don't know why I just stuck out my arm to grab them and give them a gentle squeeze cause I know he loves that but I missed and my fingers landed on Honeys pussy sliding down her wet slit and on to my hubbys shaft which was pounding into her. Other than my own I have never touched another woman's pussy but it felt so nice and so natural to do it as they moved my hand started to squeeze his cock her juices were squelching against my hand.

That was all to much for you, up went my legs I felt the head of your cock nudging at the opening of my pussy ---- this was it I thought my third ever cock, suddenly I felt a wave of panic but that all left as the crescendo (a word I will use again)of pleasure waves hit me as you stuck you glorious dick into me.

Now dram is good in fact he's fucking brilliant in bed one of the main reasons I stayed with him so long but Oh my god I don't know if it was the drink or the whole four in bed wife swapping thing but I opened up to you it felt like you were in my womb I was cumming again and again I was screaming your name to "fuck me fuck me for the love of god fuck me" Honey started to scream as well apparently she had been coming for ages but was trying to keep quiet about it but your cock was making me cum and cum hard I just couldn't keep it in.

As you shagged me and I was screaming my lungs out in pleasure I heard you saying you were going to cum soon .... Panic again I never thought about it I looked at my husband and again I know why I love him so much he just gave me that its OK look and that was it

"Fuck me Fuck me" I told you I wrapped my legs round your waist only noticing I still had my hold ups and high heels on. "Fuck Me I want your hot cum in my pussy" that was it for you, you grunted arched your back and there was that familiar warm wet feeling and I knew you had cum in me in turn that put me over the edge like it always did and I came again oh I lost count how many times that had been. You slumped down to the side breathing hard and I could feel your heart pounding, As I came down I looked up to see Dram doing the same he was getting ready to cum Honey was moaning and groaning building for another orgasm, I did it again I moved from under you felling you slipping out and your cum dribbling out of my satisfied pussy, I grabbed hubbys balls at the same time Honey put her hand on her clit and was rubbing hard and fast. I could feel her tighten so erotic I was actually feeling the pussy of the woman as my husband was fucking her. It was time for Dram to shoot his load so I squeezed him and that was it for him he came hard as well followed by Honey.

What we had been planning for what seemed months had just happened OMG if felt like a slut and it was a good feeling. Honey fell over beside you and you were grinning from ear to ear holding her, Dram pulled me to him and gave me a kiss I was so aroused by the whole event I wanted it never to end.

Yup and it didn't did it.

As I looked round I seen you kissing Honey and pinching her nipples and she had her had on your cock the same cock that had just been in me damn I was jealous and there was Honeys pussy right in front of me oozing my husbands cum, I turned round and Dram was right in front of me stroking his cock trying to get it hard again I didn't think twice I smacked his hand away and got my lips around it was I in for a shock it tasted sooooo sweet a mixture of cum and Honeys pussy juice I was slurping it I love Drams cum and when we cant have sex I always BJ him I got him nice and hard turning to see what you two were up to, that was all the leverage Dram needed round I went on my knees and he rammed his cock right in me OH GOD within a couple of strokes I was cumming again so quickly I couldn't believe it.

Again another one of the firsts of the night right in front of me with Dram pounding me I was struggling to keep my place on the bed but there it was...... Honeys pussy I could resist the urge all that cum ... my husbands cum before I knew it my face was buried in her hot wet snatch and I was tasting pussy for the first time. Like before the mixture of cum and screwed pussy juice was amazing. As I looked up to Honeys face her eyes were shut in ecstasy she was stroking your cock like there was no tomorrow and your face was transfixed in awe .....

Like I said I was being pounded from behind it was difficult to keep my balance my hand slipped under the pillows and there was my rabbit – well had it all gone pear shaped I was having fun no matter what.

I pulled it out and showed it to you, without a hesitation you said use it... Dram seen what I was about to do and stopped fucking me, even though I didn't want him to stop, which gave me just enough balance to get it into position on went the vibrator and into Honeys soaking pussy right in to the hilt a split second later she opened her eyes realising she had just taken her first vibrator but before she could object she fell under the spell of the rabbits ears working her clit she was gone to heaven and gasping and moaning it was her turn to go wild.

It was like someone had plugged her into the electric mains socket she was convulsing and moaning in a crescendo of pleasure, I took your hand and let you take control I had plans for Dram.

Over he went onto the quilt which was lying on the floor, straddled him lent forward and kissed him the kiss of lovers as I lent back his cock didn't need directions it went right in and I loved it; so to the sound of Honeys moaning I rode my husbands rigid cock for all it was worth. I was on for yet another climax when I notice you had her legs in the air and were pounding that cum filled pussy, that was it Dram said he was going to cum so I ground my pussy into his crotch and worked myself to an orgasm just as dram shot his cum into me. God I was knackered but I wanted to see if you guys were still shagging and you to were shooting cum up your wife's kitty and slumped over exhausted.

What a night I lay down by dram and asked if he enjoyed it his smile said it all I told him l loved him and the next I remember was Room Service knocking on the door with the breakfast I ordered but completely forgot about. With a quick scurry of bodies into the ensuite bathroom Dram opened the door to the confused lad, took in the trolley and tipped the lad.

Door closed three semi clad people fell out of the sniggering like school kids ok so there wasn't a lot of food but we managed and with hugs and kisses you and your wife bid us goodbye with the plan to meet up on line later that week btw she can keep the rabbit. I crawled into the shower to freshen up and as the hot water was washing my cum crusted thighs I recalled the events. Washing my poor tired and well fucked pussy I felt the urges again.... Now one of the beauties of being with the same partner for a long time is the telepathic link you develop because the shower door opened and there stands Dram armed and ready for action but that's another story.....

Hope you enjoy.