Wild Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesterday you said we'd have at least a couple hours. Come on, Cady, we have been able to be alone in so long."

Tess was not comforted by being right about Darrin, that he was just like every other horny teenaged boy. She planned on giving Cady an earful when she got home. For now, she was just trying to figure out how to put Darrin off.

The boathouse turned out to be just that, a boathouse on a nearby lake. It was open for rentals on the weekends, but the area around it was deserted on a weekday evening. Darrin had worked there a couple summers ago and apparently copied the keys before he'd left. After a quick look to make sure there was no one to see them, Darrin opened the padlock and ushered Tess in the backdoor. The inside was black when Darrin shut the door, the only light coming from cracks between the wallboards. She could hear water lapping against the wood and she stayed still, not sure how far forward she could walk without falling in the water. Darrin turned on the electric lantern he'd pulled from the truck of his car and it created a weak circle of yellowish light.

Darrin walked to the left and Tess had to stay close just to see where she was going. There were canoes in racks on the walls and several paddleboats in the water in the middle of the boathouse. Darrin led her to where there was several rubber rafts flipped upside down and set the lantern down on the planks. She watched as he produced a big shopping bag with a blanket in it from the corner. He spread the blanket over one of the rafts and told Tess to make herself at home. She did her best not to look uncomfortable as she sat on the edge of the raft with her knees pressed together and her arms wrapped around her legs. Darrin also pulled a half-empty bottle of cheap vodka out of the back and took a pull from it. He caught her staring at him.

"You don't want any, do you? Have you changed your mind about drinking?" He asked.

"No, sorry." Tess was relieved to find Cady wasn't into drinking. At least that was something, but she couldn't believe her daughter would let him bring her to this squalid little boathouse and fuck her. How many times had they come back here? It might have some charm and even a hint of adventure for a teenager, but to Tess it was the last place she wanted to be.

Darrin put the bottle away having only taken the one hit and turned his attention to his girlfriend, at least who hethought was his girlfriend. He put his arms around her and pressed his lips to hers. Tess half-heartedly returned his kiss.I've got to stop this, her mind screamed. She could not make out with her daughter's boyfriend, not matter what the circumstances.

"Something's bothering you, babe. Is it your mom? You're not going to get in trouble, don't worry. I'll have you back before she's home."

"Sorry if I'm acting weird, I just feel funny today. It's like I'm not myself."

Darrin smiled. He had a cute, mischievous smile Tess had to admit. "I guess it's my job to remind you who you are then."

He grabbed her and kissed her with such force and vigor that Tess found herself powerless to resist. As back at the school, she told herself she had to play along to a point, but the longer she kissed her the more Tess's defenses weakened. It may have been her adult brain in Cady's body, but the teenager's hormones were wreaking havoc with it. Their tongues dueled and Tess was breathing heavy and she tingled from head to toe. Darrin's hands freely roamed her body Tess enjoyed feeling the young, hard chest beneath his t-shirt. Her skirt was so tiny that it was nothing for him to get a hand under it and squeeze her naked ass. He tilted her head back and sucked on the side of her neck, which made Cady's whole body shout.

Oh my God, Tess thought with horror,he's got me so horny! She wanted to tell him to stop, knew she had to, but instead found herself saying, "Don't leave a hickey."

He paused slurping at her neck long enough to say he knew better and went right back to work. His hands crept up the outside of her top and Tess felt electric when he mashed her breasts. Her fat nipples sprang to life, puffing right through her top and bra and when Darrin felt them he gave them each a rough pinch that while it hurt also sent a pulse of excitement straight to her pussy.

"Not so rough," Tess moaned.

"Sorry, baby, I just got a little over excited. You look so fucking hot today."

"Thanks," Tess answered, even though the compliment wasn't really for her. So Cady really did know how to dress.

Darrin was kissing and sucking her chest at her neckline. It felt good, but it was clear he was all passion and no technique. Tess had forgotten just how powerful teen hormones could be and thought that if Darrin really knew what he was doing he could probably make her a sex slave.No, don't think like that, she told herself. After just a few minutes of fooling around the boy had already turned her to jelly and she knew she was in very dangerous territory. She grabbed Darrin's face and directed it back to hers, hoping to distract him with a fiery kiss. He grabbed at her shirt and started to pull it up.

"Darrin, don't," she said weakly.

He kept his hand where it was, but used the other to again tease her nipples and Tess couldn't keep from responding. She moaned and pushed her breast into his hand. He was touching her perfectly now.Oh God, she thought,give me some self control. I'm loosing this fight!

"Cady, I know you're just as fired up as me, don't play games. We haven't been together for weeks."

Tess knew her arousal was obvious, between her moans and panting and flushed skin a blind man would have known how horny she was, but she wanted to tell him that wasn't the point.I can't do this, I'm not Cady! Her mind spun as he played with her nipples until she forgot all about his other hand and next thing she knew he was pulling her top over her head.

Without her top in the way Darrin was free to attack her breasts and he did so with abandon. At first he teased her through the black lacy bra Cady picked out for her, but he quickly had that out of the way and was all over her naked flesh. Tess just lay back on that rubber raft and let the sensations her young daughter's body was experiencing wash over her. More than once she had to tell Darrin to slow down or be gentler as the boy pinched her nipples too hard or got too rough with his teeth, though Tess did find that she liked things a bit rougher in Cady's body. She suspected her nipples were just more sensitive than her daughter's.

Her eyes flew open when she felt Darrin's hand on her pussy. Tess tried to close her legs, but his hand was already in place and as he rubbed her he found her clit, which made it very hard to want him to take that hand away. The experience was making her appreciate Sam just that much more. She'd forgotten just how lost an eighteen-year-old boy could be when first exploring a female body.While he's down there I might as well give him a tip or two, Tess thought, and gently taking his hand in hers she guided his fingers to her clit. He vigorously rubbed it through her panties and she threw her head back with a gasp. The rush of pleasure was so sudden. She knew it was those wild teen hormones again. Cady's thong panties were so flimsy it didn't take much for Darrin to worm his fingers beneath them to touch her bare, slick pussy. His fingers slid between her slippery lips and Tess dug her nails into his shoulders.If I don't stop this now I don't think I'll be able to, she told herself.

"Darrin, we have to stop," Tess whispered.

"Don't worry, we don't have to do anything you don't want, but I'm all fired up baby. I need relief." He did not stop touching her for a second while he argued for her to keep going.

"Please, this isn't right," she was aware that she was more pleading than telling him to stop. Damn, but she was just so excited. Telling Darrin no was much harder than she thought it would be.

"If you really want me to stop I will, Cady," he said, but then he plunged a finger deep inside her. Tess cried out and her legs fell wider apart. God, the sensations were so different than in her own body. For one thing her daughter was so tight and tender down there. Even though it had been a long time since she was a virgin, and she could tell Cady wasn't either, everything still felt completely new to her. He pushed his finger in and out of her and Tess found her hips moving with him. She pulled Darrin into an intense kiss, keeping her eyes shut tight because she was afraid to look the boy in the eyes.

Tess lost all sense. She reached for Darrin's pants and worked hard to free his cock while his finger kept busy inside her. The boy's cock was big, bigger than Sam's for sure and steely hard. It seemed like he'd be able to push that thing right through her. Flying on sexual autopilot, Tess drew that hot prick straight toward her pussy, make thatCady's pussy.

"You want that?"

Tess nodded, biting her lip, apparently not hearing the confusion in his voice. He may have been confused, but Darrin didn't need to be told twice. He dug a condom out of the paper bag and expertly slipped it on before pulling her thong panties down and flipping her little skirt around her waist while he climbed on top of her. Tess pulled her legs all the way back, feeling kinky fucking in the black suede boots.

It hurt when Darrin shoved his cock into her and Tess cried out. Cady's pussy was very tight and not quite as wet as her mother thought. Usually by this point Tess would have been dripping wet and didn't consider that things might be different for Cady. Darrin humped away and she warned him to slow down. She put a hand on his hip and helped him find a slow, easy rhythm. Now that was more like it. Quickly, Tess's excitement built up again, even past where it had been before and she put both hands on Darrin's muscular flanks while she flexed his hips and shoved inside her. Now she was really slippery and he easily pounded into her. Darrin grabbed her pulled back legs and put them over his shoulders. He was practically growling as he threw himself at her with abandon and Tess felt herself getting close to cumming.

"Yesss, ohhh, yesss..." She panted.

"Uhhhnnn...Caaaaddyyyy..." Darrin gasped and suddenly he stopped moving, signaling that he was finished. He held perfectly still over her until giving a little shiver and pulling out, although he wasn't really soft. He stroked her cheek and kissed her, saying, "That was so hot, baby. Thanks. I'm glad you changed your mind."

Tess was burning with frustration. If he'd held out just a few minutes more she knew she would have reached orgasm too, but Darrin had a short fuse. It was hard to come so far and not finish. And then his words cut through.Changed her mind? What did he mean? She swallowed her frustration and asked.

"You know, about the whole sex thing. After last time you said you didn't know if it was a good idea, but this was so much better than a blowjob. You're awesome."

Cady wasn't doing it with him?Oh shit, what have I done?

~~~~~

For a moment when she got home, Tess really did feel like a teenager again. As soon as she walked in the kitchen she found Cady standing there, saying, "Where have you been?" She wondered if she really looked like that when she was angry. Her daughter's immediate attack only compounded her guilt and Tess felt likeshe was the daughter. She stood there speechless until she regained her footing and turned the tables on Cady.

"I was with Darrin. Funny, you never mentioned you were seeing him again."

Cady turned white. She stammered, but no words came out.

"I thought I forbid you from seeing him. What do I have to do to get through to you?"

"What did you do? Please tell me you didn't do anything to embarrass me."

At that question Tess's guilt returned and her tone softened. "I didn't do anything to embarrass you. I knew I had to act like you, so I just talked to him for a while."

"You talked? What did you say? Mom!"

"Don't worry, everything is fine with your boyfriend. I just let him do most of the talking." Even as she said it, Tess knew it sounded odd as Darrin wasn't the type of boy to carry a conversation. "It would serve you right if I did say something awful. I could finally keep you away from him."

"Mom, you can't use this to ruin my life!" Cady shouted.

"I don't want to use this for anything. I just want things back to normal. I don't even care if that includes Darrin at this point."

Before their conversation could go further Shep came into the kitchen demanding dinner. Tess was angry that Cady hadn't thought to fix her brother something and told her daughter, "Let me help you with dinner, Mom."

Once Shep was dispatched to watch TV the two women began to prepare the meal. Cady wanted to jump online and chat to see how her mom screwed her day up, but Tess made her stay in the kitchen and help, explaining it would look weird to Shep if Cady made dinner by herself. Tess took the opportunity to fill Cady in on her day at school, leaving out the worst parts, like the fight with Charity and of course Darrin taking her to the boathouse. If Cady wondered how her mom reacted to Darrin making a pass she never asked. Cady was busy peppering her mother with questions when the doorbell rang. Tess told Cady to keep an eye on the pasta while she went to see who was there.

Tess was surprised to see Sam standing on the other side of the door and then she suddenly remembered they had dinner plans. "Hi, honey," she said.

"Uh, honey?" Sam asked. "It's nice to see you too, Cady."

Shit. "Sorry, Sam. Brain freeze. Mom's in the kitchen, did you guys have plans?"

"I guess she forgot to tell you you're babysitting tonight. Sorry, I hope it doesn't affect your plans."

"Actually I've got a big test to study for, I really don't think I can. I'm sure Mom wouldn't want me not to study."

"You can study while you watch Shep. Come on in, Sam. If you just give me a few minutes I'll be ready."

"Hi, hon," Sam said, closing the door behind him. "If tonight's not good we can do it another time."

"That would be best." Tess interjected.

"Don't be silly, tonight is fine. Cady can finish making dinner for her brother and then make sure he gets to bed. Give me ten minutes." Cady ran upstairs with Tess on her heels.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, young lady?" Tess shouted, slamming the bedroom door behind her.

"Letting Sam take me out to dinner. Don't worry, I'll try not to embarrass you."

"Cady, stop acting so childish."

"Aren't you always telling me that although I'm eighteen that I'm not an adult yet? I figure that means I'm supposed to act like a child. And since you spent the afternoon with my boyfriend I think I'm entitled to dinner with Sam."

"You can't do this."

"How are you going to stop me, Mom? Tell Sam that you're me, or I'm you, or whatever the hell is going on? He's going to think you started smoking crack."

"I'm putting my foot down."

"Whatever. You can do anything you want, but you can't stop me from going out tonight. Now, you'd better let me get ready so we don't keep Sam waiting any longer that he has to."

Tess glared at her daughter, but knew there was no changing the stubborn girl's mind. "Just make sure you behave yourself and speak as little as possible. Sam's a very smart man, he'll figure out something's wrong if you don't watch it."

"Whatever, Mom. Let me be."

Tess was halfway down the steps when she remembered that dinner was on the stove. Cursing she dashed into the kitchen, but instead of finding a pot of sauce boiling over she found Sam keeping an eye on things.

"You and your mom should be careful, you could burn the house down."

"Thanks, Sam." Tess took over stirring and was comforted by her hand brushing Sam's.

"Are you and your mom getting along any better? I thought I felt a little tension when I first got here."

One of the things Tess loved about Sam was how perceptive he was. Cady was going to have to be very careful tonight.

"No, things are fine." She wanted so badly to tell Sam everything, but there was no way he would believe the truth. He'd definitely tell his Tess to pack her daughter off to a mental hospital.

"I'm glad to hear it. I know your mother was upset when you two were really fighting. She does love you, even if she seems overly strict sometimes. Sometimes you just need to humor your mother."

Tess thought that last was uncalled for. She wondered what else he might say about her if she pushed, but decided that was unfair. Sam could just be trying to get in good with his future stepdaughter. Cady had always been cool to Sam, so she could understand why he'd make the effort. She went back to preparing dinner while Sam got himself a glass of water and leaned against the counter to wait for Cady. As she worked at the stove Tess felt unsettled and out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw Sam watching her.No, that's crazy, she thought. But she couldn't shake the feeling that he was checking her out.

Suddenly, Tess turned and Sam looked away, but not quickly enough. He was definitely staring at Cady's body while her back was turned. She was still in the little outfit her daughter put together for the school day, so she knew she looked hot, but still, Sam shouldn't be doing that. Tess was suddenly uncomfortable and didn't know what to say.

"I'm ready, honey," Cady announced, strolling into the kitchen. Tess saw Sam do a double take and looked at Cady. What had she dressed her in? Cady must have dug deep into the back of her closet because Tess couldn't even remember the last time she'd seen that dress. It was a simple, black spaghetti strap dress that hugged her trim curves and fell above the knee, but not scandalously short. There was nothing bad about the dress, but it was the sort of thing that Tess rarely found a reason to wear anymore. However, the presence of her perky nipples told Tess that Cady had skipped wearing a bra, which was not something she would have done.

"You look fantastic." Sam said. He crossed the room and Tess was pleased to see Cady turn and give him her cheek when he tried to kiss her.

"I'll try not to be too late; take good care of Shep," Cady said blithely on the way out.

As they ate dinner, Cady was happy to find that like most guys Sam was more than happy to talk about himself as she had no idea what to talk to him about. He went on and on about his job and when he did pause to ask Cady something she got away with a quick "yes" or even just a nod. She was just too preoccupied with her situation to care about anything he said. Since nothing about it made any sense she didn't even know where to begin to fix it. Her mom was the shrink, why couldn't she fix it? Her prom was just a couple days away and Cady was going to die if things weren't fixed by then.

But what if they weren't? What if Cady was trapped in her mom's body forever? Could she learn how to be a fortysomething woman? Would she have to be a mother to Shep? And did it mean that her mom would just assume her life. It all made her head hurt and although she did not ordinarily drink she accepted a glass of wine from Sam, hoping it would calm her nerves. It was possible that she'd been robbed of more than twenty years of her life.The best years! Cady thought.

When she wasn't feeling sorry for herself Cady had to admit that she could finally understand where her mother was coming from, at least sort of. When her mom hadn't come home right after school she'd been worried sick. Of course part of that was selfish, but still she could understand something of what it must be like to be worried about someone out in the world when you have no control over what they might do. She could also appreciate what a pain being a parent could be. Shep had been a pain in the ass when he got home from school and Cady just wanted to lock him in the closet. It wasn't like when she babysat and she could just sit him down with a videogame or a movie. When he thought she was his mom it seemed like he needed something every five minutes and he really expected her to drop everything and get it.

123456...9