Wild Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not foolish enough to think it's me. I think you just really enjoy attention." He crouched down in front of her now. Even as they talked he couldn't help but steal glances at her exposed crotch. "But a little modest can go a long way. You don't want to get yourself in trouble, Cady."

"How am I going to get in trouble with you? You're not my father. You can't ground me. Are you going to put me over your knee?" Tess wasenjoying playing the role of Cady the petulant teenager. She knew the challenging look she was giving Sam all too well. Sometimes it was like Cady's face was permanently locked that way.

"It would serve you right, but you're not a kid anymore, no matter how much you act like one."

"Right. You just want to get your hands on me." To emphasize her point she stared down at the erection straining his jeans. In her mixed emotions and confusion Tess had just crossed a line and she knew it. She was ratcheting up the situation past the point of no return. She herself didn't know what she was trying to do.

"Any man would react the same way. How can you complain since it's exactly the reaction you're looking for."

"A girl's allowed to tease," Tess said with a cruel smile. She was excited and a little scared by his anger and aggression.

"Not without consequences." He grabbed her by the arms and roughly kissed her. Those familiar sexy lips, the smell of him, Tess gave herself to the kiss without thought. His fingers tangled in her flaming hair and he held her in place while he kissed her. He pulled away, search her eyes for reaction, but all Sam would see there was unbridled lust . "Fuck," was all he said before grabbing her again.

Sam pushed her back on the couch and forced one hand between her legs while the other pushed up under her shirt. Her panties were soaked and he rubbed her through them while also tweaking her nipple. His touch was everything Darrin's was not and Tess could not control her need for him. The fact that all those familiar sensations were brand new, as filtered through Cady's young body, made it all more exciting. He lifted her legs in the air and pulled her panties off before placing them over his shoulders. He was still grasping for her breasts while he kissed her thighs and Tess pulled her top off and unhooked her bra. The way he teased her breasts was electric. He made her head spin as her lust grew more powerful. She reached between Cady's legs and spread her pussylips open to Sam's questing tongue. It was unlikely Cady would have been so forward, but despite the fact she was using her daughter's body, this wasn't about Cady. Tess was determined to get the satisfaction Darrin had denied her the day before. Sam's tongue traced her lips and she uttered a pleading moan.

Tess squirmed all over the place as Sam assailed her with his tongue and he grabbed her with both hands, sinking his fingers into her fleshy ass, to hold her in place. He mined deep inside her bringing out excitement Darrin had barely touched. The boy's youthful enthusiasm was exciting, but Sam was like a master, knowing exactly how to bring her just to the brink before letting her glide back down again. It was as if he was confident that he could satisfy her, but it was going to be in his time, not hers. Tess rode that roller coaster happily, knowing exactly where it would end. And it was when he was lightly sucking her clit and tickling her pussy with his fingertips that it did end, gloriously as Tess screamed herself hoarse and came. When Cady's body orgasmed it was like a tightly wound spring was released and it made every inch of her snap with pleasure, not the crashing waves that Tess was used to. Sam kept licking her and she could scarcely move while he kept control of her clit. It seemed like he might be showing off for Cady, or so he thought.

Grabbing Sam, Tess got him onto the couch and undressed him while straddling him. It was her turn to rock his world. She kissed him deeply, feeling odd when she tasted Cady's pussy on his lips. She was used to tasting herself after he'd gone down on her and it hadn't occurred to her that her daughter's pussy might taste different, but it did not deter her. Tess wouldn't let anything deter her. She fed each of Cady's heavy breasts to Sam and his lips and tongue teased her until she wanted to scream again. Slithering down his body, Tess kept her eyes locked with his grasped his hot, dripping shaft. She pumped it in her fist while she slowly licked her way from his balls to the head. His pre cum was now dripping down over her fingers. Tess smiled lustily and took him fully in her mouth. She gulped his cock down until she'd completely swallowed it, something she ordinarily couldn't do. It made Tess think that her daughter had a bit of experience at this. She sucked him hard and slowly, knowing how crazy she was making Sam by drawing it out. He was moaning and gasping and he never looked away from her, probably mesmerized by the sight of his cock disappearing into Cady's pretty young face, she thought.

Sam wound her long, flaming hair in his fingers and took control, fucking her mouth down on his prick in short, quick strokes. He was murmuring to himself, but Tess couldn't make out what he said. The tremor in his legs told her he was going to cum and she wrenched her head out of his grip. Swallowing wasn't something Tess did and besides, she really wanted him inside her.

Pulling her to her feet, Sam bent Tess forward, with her hands on the couch and her ass pointed in the air. He had to pull her skirt up and then he shoved his cock into her. Tess cried out and pushed back into him. She loved it from behind and Sam felt bigger in Cady's pussy. She felt Cady's breasts bouncing and swaying beneath her as Sam fucked her with hard, short jabs, and her daughter's red hair seemed to be everywhere, at least until Sam gathered it up and tugged on it, using the hair like reins. Tess looked back at him as he pulled her hair and threw an extra wiggle into Cady's juicy butt as she pushed back at him.

It was over as quickly as he started. Tess was crying out his name and was working Cady's young body as hard as he could until he stopped with a shutter and flooded her with his seed. She felt another powerful, springing orgasm rock her body and Tess sank forward on the couch, feeling Sam's spent cock slip out of her. She curled into a ball, enjoying her post-orgasmic bliss until she could feel Sam staring down at her. Fear and guilt mingled on his face.

"Jesus, what did I do?" He asked quietly. That was a stark reminder for Tess. Sam thought that he'd just fucked her daughter. So many emotions welled up in her, guilt, anger, shame, satisfaction, horror, that Tess didn't know what to say. She pulled her little skirt down and replaced her top without looking for her bra. Sam followed suit and dressed as well.

"Cady, I...I..." Sam couldn't find the words and Tess didn't blame him. What could he say? She couldn't speak either because deep down she knew she was a guilty as him, even if he didn't know that. If there was truly a victim at all, it was Cady, but she really wasn't present was she. But Sam would never know that. And then it struck Tess. Sam came inside her. Inside Cady. Shit. Tess was on the Pill, but Cady probably wasn't. Darrin had made sure to put a condom on. But making love to Sam was just so comfortable that she just went as the always did and obviously he didn't think of it either. Tess could feel the wetness between her legs and imagined she could feel his cum inside her.

"You have to leave. Now." She said quickly.

"But, Cady, we have to talk about this."

"No, you have to leave. Don't worry, I won't say anything, but I need to be alone right now."

Sam was still muttering protests and Tess practically had to physically shove him through the door, but she got rid of him. And as soon as she did she ran upstairs to the shower.

~~~~~

Cady was at loose ends when she returned from driving her brother to school. She had hours and hours before her mother's meeting and short of sitting around and obsessing about her predicament. If her mom wasn't a shrink and so afraid of being branded a lunatic Cady was sure they would have gone to a hospital by now, although she couldn't think of a thing they could do for them.

Instead, Cady passed the time by going through her mother's things. It started with looking for something to wear to the meeting that afternoon, but the further back into the closet she dug, the more interested Cady became. There were so clothes back there that Cady had never seen her mother in, didn't even know she owned.These must be the going out clothes she bought after Dad left, Cady thought. Although not the sort of things she would probably wear, she had to admit that some of the outfits were pretty sexy. She tried some on and thought her mom looked really good in them, so she wondered why she never wore them anymore. She was sure that Sam would appreciate the effort. Cady found even more interesting outfits in the back of her mom's lingerie drawer, where it seemed she kept the most risqué stuff.Mom must trot this stuff out when they go away, she thought. Cady just had to try some of it on. She had her own sexy bras and panties, but she didn't own anything much beyond that as she'd never seen the reason. She wasn't going to slip into a garter belt for Darrin at the boathouse.

It took a few minutes for Cady to figure the garter belt out, but when she did she really liked the way her mom's legs looked in thigh high stockings, especially when she slipped on a pair of pumps. She matched it with a black lace bodysuit that snapped at the crotched and pushed up her breasts. Cady liked that a lot as she missed her own chest. There was definitely a different way men looked at you when you had B's instead of C's. She felt vampy walking around the bedroom in the outfit and almost wished Sam was there to see her. Maybe even Darrin, though that was weird. She laughed, think how her boyfriend would react if she came onto him in her mother's body. The poor boy would probably pass out!

Cady kept exploring and found the most interesting items in her mother's nightstand. Two different vibrators, a short Pocket Rocket, and a long, black rubberized one. There were also several issues of Penthouse Letters in the drawer. Cady had no idea her mom liked porn! Or even thought that she masturbated. You just don't think about your parents that way, even though she knew her mom was doing it with Sam. However, now that she'd been with Sam herself and seen these hidden sides of her mother for the first time in her life Cady was starting to appreciate her mom as a real, independent person and not just someone who was there to control her life.

Her own experience with masturbation was limited. She first touched herself a couple years earlier, not entirely sure what she was doing until she brought herself her first orgasm. Since then, Cady did it sparingly, maybe once or twice a month, sometimes after she'd been with Darrin since he couldn't make her feel as good as she could herself. She only ever used her hand and wondered what the toys felt like.No, you can't use Mom's toys, that's too weird, she thought. But didn't she already use her mother's fiancé? And it wasn't like she was using the toys on herself, not really, so it wasn't dirty.

Kicking off her shoes, Cady lie down on the bed and spread her legs. Tentatively she touched herself through the bodysuit and then unsnapped the crotch. She liked the sexy outfit and decided not to take it off. She picked up the Pocket Rocket first as it was less intimidating that the larger, black vibrator. She found it incredibly loud and it felt funny buzzing in her hand. When she touched it to Tess's pussy she jumped.That's something! She took a deep breath to prepare herself and bought the toy in again, this time only lightly touching it to her pussy. It felt really strange as she moved it around, but when she pushed a tad firmly she let out a surprised, "Ooooo."So that's how you do it. As she moved the toy over her mom's pussy she felt her whole body heating up. Cady closed her eyes and thought about Chad Michael Murray, one of her favorite actors. She faithfully watched him every week on TV and thought the actresses who played scenes with him were so lucky. If she fantasized while she touched herself, it was usually about the Chad. But the feeling she got from the boy was so much different than her hand she found it hard to concentrate. The toy felt damned good. It made her think about how Sam had made her cum the night before. Between his tongue and this toy she didn't understand why her mom ever got dressed. She pushed the blunt tip between her lips and brought it up to her clit. She cried out loudly and lifted her hips off the bed. It felt like someone just threw a switch which made her pussy scream with pleasure. Tess's body was ablaze and Cady was the one enjoying the effects. Cady worked her hips like she was fucking the air while she buzzed her clit with the little Rocket and she experienced the quickest orgasm she'd ever felt. She was screaming and clenching her thighs together as the power of the orgasm left her a quivering mass. She just dropped the buzzing toy to the bed and laid there panting when she was done.

Except that she wasn't done. Cady had a super orgasm, true, but she still felt horny as hell. The toy felt so good that she wanted to cum again. And again. In fact, Cady couldn't think of a better way to pass the day.I'm definitely getting one of these things, she thought. As long as she was up for it she decided to give the other toy a whirl. She switched the Pocket Rocket off and took up the long toy. It was heavy with the weight of its batteries and Cady found that unlike the other toy its speed was adjustable, so she started out with it on low and tease her lips with the tip, the same way she'd used the other toy. Since this one was bigger, Cady found it harder to control, but it still felt good. She turned it up, and moving down from her clit, she pushed it deeper inside. Tess got so wet that Cady didn't understand why her mom kept the lube around.

The toy slipped right inside her and felt like it was trying to burrow inside her on its own. Cady realize that her mom's pussy was actually contracting and pulling the toy into her. She found she could control the way her pussy contracted and that felt really good around the buzzing toy. Cady wondered if she could do that with her own pussy. It was a shame she couldn't ask her mom how she figured it out. She found Tess could take most of the toy and when it was buried in her pussy and turned it up higher and the powerful rumbling inside felt unbelievable. Cady moved the toy in and out and she thought it was a lot like fucking, but the buzzing added something and she could control exactly how hard she wanted it instead of having to take it how Darrin wanted. Cady liked nice, long strokes and that's exactly how she used the toy. She knew she wouldn't come quickly like last time and it didn't feel as intense as the direct clitoral stimulation, but it felt really good. Only as Cady got close to cumming did she speed up, fucking herself quickly with the slickly shining toy. Her second orgasm was as amazing as the first and Cady was exhausted when she finished.

After taking a long, hot shower Cady decided to do something nice for her mom. She was going to the mall. Okay, it wasn't entirely selfless, but she did want to buy her mom some less reserved business clothes and she did have Tess's wallet, with all its credit cards.

Cady went back to her own room and looked for something she wanted to wear. Of course she and Tess never borrowed each other's clothes, but Cady didn't feel like dressing so conservatively for a second day. To her chagrin she found her clothes a little big on Tess. She did find a skirt that was very short and tight on her own body, the way she wanted it, but still looked nice on her mom. She wore the garter belt with it because she wanted to see how she felt walking around in it. Tess couldn't fill out any of her own tops, so Cady took a plain white shirt out of her mom's closet, but she left several buttons open at the top and tied it at the waist. Her mom had a nice stomach, worthy of showing off. With pearls on Cady decided she looked like a naughty teacher from a music video. She liked it, but knew Tess would die if she saw herself dressed like that.

The mall was quiet in the middle of the day. There were some professionals out for lunch and a lot of young mothers getting their exercise in by pushing strollers around. She drew admiring glances from the men on their lunch breaks and Cady threw the cuter ones flirting eyes. She went into one store and the boy behind the counter, who was only a year or two older than she was, flirted heavily with her. Cady thought,you go, mom! Cady may have been doing the flirting back, but the tools were all Tess's. She knew that once everything was back to normal she needed to convince her mom to loosen up and have more fun.

Cady bought several outfits and a garter belt and some lingerie for herself while she was at it. It was easier buying something like that while in her mother's body, although when she explained she was buying them for her "daughter" she drew some funny looks. She even chose outfits specifically for her meeting that afternoon and for the presentation tomorrow. She looked forward to finding out how her mom's colleagues would feel about her shaking things up.

The meeting that afternoon was even more boring than sitting through class. At least in school she could doodle or even text message her friends, but Cady really had to pay attention in her mother's meeting to follow what was going on. By the time she was out of there Cady had to stop at Starbucks for a Mocachino just to wake up. It was late in the evening when she got home and she hoped her Mom had started dinner since she was starving.

The house was quiet when she came home, except for the sounds of a videogame coming from the living room. There was no dinner going in the kitchen and her mom didn't seem to be around.She better not be with Darrin again, Cady thought. She was sure her mom had already done enough damage there. She ducked her head into the living room and asked, "Where's Mo-- I mean your sister?"

"Upstairs somewhere," Shep answered without looking away from the TV soon. "What's for dinner, Mom? I'm starving."

"Uh, I think we'll order out."

First Cady checked her own room, but her mom wasn't there.So much for keeping the illusion going, she thought. Instead she was in her own room curled up on the bed and clutching a pillow. Cady wondered what was up.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hi honey." Tess said without turning. "How did the meeting go?"

"Good, I think everything will be ready for you tomorrow. Did I pass my math test?"

"What? Oh, yes, it wasn't too hard. I think you would have done fine on your own."

"Is everything okay, Mom? You don't seem right." Cady walked around the bed, but Tess still didn't look up at her. She seemed to be staring into space.

It took Tess so long to answer that Cady didn't think she was going to. "Everything is fine. I think the stress has just gotten to me. I've got to be honest, I never thought about what it is like to be eighteen in today's world. I know I'm hard on you, but I can't say I could make better choices than you."

Cady wasn't sure what her mom was talking about, but she seemed depressed, so she wasn't going to press her on it. "Well, I understand a little bit of what your life is like now too and I'm sorry if I'm not more considerate about how you feel. It seems like you have to put up with a lot of crap." She gave her mother a hug.

1...456789