Wild Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner Sam wanted to go back to his place and since Cady couldn't think of an excuse no to she went. She'd never liked Sam all that much and consequently never paid much attention when he was around, but now she discovered that he was affectionate with her mother and she had to act like it was natural when he felt her hand or put his arm around her, or worse, wanted to kiss. It wasn't that Sam was a bad guy. He just wasn't her dad. It was obvious he wasn't her dad by the way he looked at her sometimes. More than once she'd caught him checking her out and found it creepy. She didn't blame him, she was used to guys looking her over, but it was weird that the guy who was going to be her step dad did it.

They arrived at Sam's house and he put on some music, which Cady found boring, and offered her more wine, which she declined. He sat really close and she wanted to squirm away, but she knew he'd think that was weird, so she sat there as he put his arm around her. Still, she tried to seem disinterested.

"You look so sexy tonight, Tess. You haven't worn that dress in ages. Are you just trying to tease me?" Sam murmured as he kissed the side of her neck.

She'd really worn the dress just to annoy her mother and hadn't thought about what he would think. Obviously he thought her mom was trying to turn him on,ewww, and she realized that she wasn't going to get away with just sitting there. She'd heard her mom and Sam going at it when they thought she was asleep, so it didn't shock her, but Cady didn't feel like making out with an old guy, even if she was in an old body. Sam was persistent and she reluctantly turned and kissed him. Cady told herself that it wouldn't be the first time she made out with a guy she didn't actually like.

To her chagrin, Cady had to admit that Sam was a pretty good kisser. She was used to teenaged boys who only seemed to want to kiss to get up her shirt, even Darrin wasn't much of a kisser, but Sam seemed like he really enjoyed just kissing her and she liked the way he playfully flicked his tongue at hers. Even the way he touched her was so different. Boys her age went right for her boobs, but Sam was massaging her back, or stroking her neck as they kissed. She willingly tilted her head back to let him nibble on her neck and now that she wasn't resisting it felt wonderful. A warm glow spread through her body and she tingled between her thighs, but she kept her eyes closed so she didn't have to think about who was kissing her.

The tingling she felt was turning to a throb and Cady decided she could let Sam go a little further before stopping him. She was having fun and Sam didn't know he was doing something wrong, so she didn't see the harm. She thought he would cream if he knew he really had his hands on the daughter and not the mother. Sam was sucking on her shoulders and soon the straps of her dress were pulled off and he was peeling back her dress. Cady couldn't find a strapless bra in her mom's drawer so she'd gone without, a decision she now questioned. There was nothing between Sam and her boobs and he was slowly working his way toward them. Surprised, Cady realized she was breathing quite heavy and softly moaning. Damn, she wished Sam could give Darrin so lessons. He cupped her breasts and showered them with kisses, teasingly flicking his tongue toward her nipples while ignoring them. The teasing drove Cady crazy and she wanted to shove his face right at her breasts. Having her breasts touched never made her as horny as it was right now and she thought that her mom was very lucky to be so sensitive.

"Ahhhh," Cady gasped when Sam finally sucked a nipple between his lips. Unlike Darrin he wasn't rough at all and it felt impossibly good. God, she could actually feel that her pussy was wet and she pressed her thighs together. She thought he might even be able to make her cum from this if he kept it up. Cady felt ready to pull him on top of her and he wasn't even in her panties yet!Damn, why can't Darrin do this? If he could, she knew she would never resist him, but she knew she had to resist Sam. Fooling around with him was one thing, but fucking him was entirely different. She no longer thought of him as just some old guy and she knew she would probably love it, but she did not want to go there. She was just going to try to remember everything from tonight and school Darrin the next time they were alone.

Cady was not surprised to feel a strong hard on when she reached into Sam's pants. The guy obviously thought he was going to get laid tonight, she thought. She felt bad that it wasn't going to happen, but she didn't plan on leaving him without relief. She just wasn't that kind of girl. And besides, if he was like most guys he'd be happy if he just got off, even if he didn't get to fuck her. He wasn't giant in the pants, but Cady thought he was a good seven inches or so and he filled her hand, so she figured her mom was probably happy with it. She couldn't help but noticed that Sam wasn't quite as solid as her eighteen-year-old boyfriend. She used her hand on him, but was difficult without any sort of lube, so Cady figured,what the hell, and took him in her mouth. Her mom probably didn't do it for the poor guy very often anyway.

Her mom's short hair came in handy while she blew Sam. It was nice not to have to constantly be pulling her hair back. She found her mom's gag reflex was lighter and she couldn't deep throat like she was used to. Still, Cady gave him what she thought was a great blowjob, alternating hard sucking with licking his prick up and down. She used her tongue quite a lot when she gave oral and it always drove the boys wild. Sam was moaning and pushing his prick at her mouth, but Cady still wondered if he liked it because in her experience guys always came by now. Maybe he liked something different, but Cady didn't have enough experience to know what it might be. Sam was also different because he also didn't just sit there and let her do all the work. While she went down on him he pulled her dress up and pushed his fingers under her black thong. His fingers slipped all over her pussy and Cady couldn't believe how wet she was. He massaged her pussy and she had trouble concentrating on taking care of him.Oh my God is he good, she thought. While he massaged her lips his thumb slipped just deep enough to tease her and Cady just about screamed into his cock. She sucked him very hard now, while massaging his balls, but she was too turned on to do anything fancy. Sam had her in the palm of his hand.

Cady could feel Sam trying to pull her mouth away from him, but she wouldn't let him. She was honestly afraid of what would happen if she did. If Sam tried to fuck her right now she knew she'd tell him to go right ahead. Instead she kept her lips clamped on him. Maybe he was finally ready to cum, she thought, and her mom didn't swallow. Cady didn't care. Tess was swallowing tonight. Besides, without something in her mouth she knew she'd be screaming.

It started as a ripple at the front of her pussy, just below her clit and at first Cady didn't know what she was feeling. But then the ripple turned into a tremor and the tremor into a full-blown quake and Cady's senses were swamped with unrelenting ecstasy. Sam's cock finally slithered from her lips and she shook uncontrollably while she came. She was still gripping his shaft and to her surprise he came, jetting his load all over her cheek and into her hair. Normally Cady would have been grossed out, but she felt so good it didn't matter. Cady had had orgasms before, she wasn't above giving herself one, but she'd never felt anything like that before. Now she was really jealous of her mother.Does she always cum like that? Even when she knew it must be over, Cady still felt sparks shooting through her at random. Cady was going to have to find out how to experience such a thing when she was back home in her own body.

"I'm sorry I came like that," Sam said as she pulled back.

"Whatever. I feel awesome," Cady purred and then realized that didn't sound very Tess-like. "It's fine, honey. You made me feel wonderful."

"Good." Sam kissed her on her clean cheek and Cady realized how much of a mess she must look. She could feel his jizz slowly running down her cheek.

"I think I'd better go clean up, then I should get back to the kids."

When Cady walked in later that evening she found Tess sitting by the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and an annoyed expression. She was ready to walk past her mother and go straight to bed, but Cady knew it wouldn't be that easy.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Tess asked.

"It was okay. How can you put coffee into my body? You'd better not stain my teeth." Cady found a diet soda in the fridge and sat opposite Tess.

"So what did you do after dinner?"

Cady knew very well what her mother was trying to ask, but couldn't bring herself to verbalize. She was tired and Sam had made her feel so good she decided not to be difficult. Besides, she supposed she should feel at least a little guilty. "Don't worry, Mom. He was a perfect gentleman."

"He didn't, uh, want anything?"

"Gross. Don't worry, I know how to put a guy off. He got the vibe early on." She lied.

Tess looked relieved, though there was something else in her mom's expression Cady couldn't quite place. "We need to come up with a plan for tomorrow. I'll have you cancel all my appointments again."

"What do we need a plan for? I thought we'd just stay in and brainstorm. We've only got one more day to fix this before Prom."

"You can't stay home tomorrow, you've got a major Trig test, or did you conveniently forget? I can't let you miss that."

"You can't go to my school again. Who knows what kind of damage you could do? What are you going to say when you see Darrin again?" Cady was distraught at the thought of her mother spending another day with her friends. She was sure she would be a social outcast before they could fix things.

"I need you to go to a meeting for my Friday presentation anyway. If you study my notes you should be fine. The meeting is with Roger and Ester. We'll all be going to the conference together, so we need to get the final details in order. If you have any questions you can excuse yourself to the bathroom and call me."

"Mom, this is crazy. We're lucky we got away with this the first day. I thought Mrs. Reed was going to kill me today when I confused her with the other Mrs. Reed."

"Mrs. Reed? What are you talking about?"

Cady didn't realize she'd never told her mother about her day and briefly explained what happened.

"I can't believe you actually saw one of my patients! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have done?"

"What was I supposed to do, she said it was an emergency. I thought you'dwant me to help."

"But you don't know what you're doing. Some of these people I see are very fragile. You could have triggered a major episode."

"It seemed to me she went home happy, so I guess I'm a little smarter than you think. If we have to do this again tomorrow I'm going to go to bed. Hey, maybe with a good night's sleep I'll wake up where I belong tomorrow."

Cady stormed up to her mother's room and got undressed. She hated how her mom always underestimated her. If she gave her just a little credit she might see that Cady was capable of handling things on her own. She didn't think her mom realized just how bad she could really be.Maybe another day in high school will make her see just how hard things can be, she thought.

~~~~~

As soon as she opened her eyes Tess knew she was still in Cady's body. She didn't know if she was up for another day of high school. She knew she couldn't handle it on a fulltime basis, that was for sure. Tess found high school to be long stretches of boredom broken by spats between various cliques. She stretched, yawned and forced herself to get going.

It was difficult to get things going in the morning without tipping off Shep that something was very wrong. Cady had to be goaded into doing all the things she normally did, while her daughter chose a new outfit for the day and fixed her hair after her shower. Tess's meeting wasn't until later, but Cady still had to get dressed to drive Shep to school.

Tess wasn't happy with Cady's choice of outfit today either. It was an ultra-tight blue tank top with a denim skirt that looked like it'd been hacked short with a machete. Though she didn't think it was possible, Tess found today's skirt was even shorter than the one yesterday and she had to wonder if Cady enjoyed making her uncomfortable.

Although she'd forgotten about the episode with Charity at the prom meeting no one else had and the senior class was abuzz with the way she had backed the Barbie doll down. Tess was embarrassed by the attention, which made it much more difficult to keep a low profile. Halfway through the day she realized she was going to have to tell Cady about what happened. Luckily Darby stayed close by her side and was more than happy to talk for both of them. About midway through the day she finally grew comfortable in her outfit and even found herself enjoying the admiring looks from boys as she had the day before. Still, she found that her black bra straps constantly falling off her shoulders looked trashy. Tess wondered how different high school would have been for her if she oozed sex appeal the way her daughter did.

She also managed to avoid Darrin for most of the day. Whenever she saw him in the hallway she quickly turned and went the other way before he could spot her. He didn't corner her until the end of the day, when she was coming out of Trig class.

"How did the test go?" Darrin asked as she exited, startling her.

"Fine." Actually, Tess was pleased with herself. She'd only had a chance to glance over the textbook the night before, but she remembered more Trig than she thought she did.

Darrin took her hand and led her down the hallway. "I've been looking for you all day. Everyone's talking about you and Charity. I'm so proud of you, baby." He gave her a peck on the lips.

"Thanks, but trust me, I didn't mean to do it."

"Hey, I'm proud that I'm dating a fiery redhead, as long as your anger isn't pointed at me."

They made it to the parking lot and Darrin asked if he could drive her home.

"It's not a good idea. My mom might see your car."

"Won't she be at work?"

Cady should be at her meeting, but Tess didn't want Darrin knowing she'd have the house to herself for a few hours. She tried to put him off again, but then he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Her stomach fluttered and Tess felt weightless in the boy's arms. She could understand why her daughter didn't want to give him up. She kissed him back and felt him feeling her up outside her tank top.

"Okay," Tess finally said, breathlessly, "but you've got to drop me off around the corner."

When they did park in her neighborhood Tess found herself making out with Darrin for the better part of a half hour, practically climbing into the boy's lap. She felt just like a teenager again, necking in a car, and then remembered that for today at least, shewas a teenager. He was rough when he shoved his hand under her skirt, but Tess used the chance to try and teach the boy how to do things right, guiding his inexperienced fingers exactly where she needed them to go. She was breathless, with her top around her waist, by the time she pried herself away from Darrin and insisted she had to get home. Tess walked around the corner on very unsteady feet.

There was a surprise waiting for her at home, for she found Sam's car in the driveway. Tess was horny as hell and she really did not feel like seeing her fiancé at the moment as it would only remind her of what he could do with her body, but of course she wasn't in her body. She found him on a stepladder in the living room, working on a ceiling fan that she'd been asking him to look at for a couple weeks now.

"Oh, hey Cady," Sam said, staring down from the ladder. "I finished up early today so I thought I'd come over and take care of this for your mom."

"I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

"Just do whatever you'd usually do. Don't let me get in your way."

Tess decided that Cady would probably get a snack and watch some TV, but what she really wanted to do was wrestle Sam off the ladder and jump his bones. Failing that, going upstairs and getting the vibrator out of her nightstand sounded like a good idea. Staring up at Sam she longed to be back in her own body so she could do as she wished. Although she knew it would be frustrating Tess decided it would be fun to hang out and watch Sam work.

After fetching a bag of chips and a can of soda, Tess plopped down on the couch and flicked on the TV, though she wasn't really watching it. She could see Sam working up a sweat as he reached above his head and messed with the wires hanging down from the ceiling fan. As long as she could remember Tess had always found watching men doing manly stuff a turn on. She vividly recalled one time she'd watched Cady's father working on the car and then fucking him in the backseat right there in the garage. Come to think of it, that was probably the last time before today she'd messed around in a car. As she watched Sam she became aware that Cady's puffy nipples were swollen and popping through her top.

Sam, she discovered, also noticed. He was subtle at first. She didn't want to be caught watching him, so every time Sam looked down she turned her attention to the TV. But she could tell he was looking at her and she remembered the night before in the kitchen. Now was she sure. Sam liked checking out her teenaged daughter.What a perv, she thought. Tess didn't know how to feel about that, although she had to admit that Cady didn't help things insisting on dressing as she did. Still, Tess thought the man she was going to marry would be above that. Since she was so secure in her own sexuality, Tess thought, it didn't bother her as much as it should have.

Deciding a little teasing was in order, Tess shifted on the couch so Sam had a better view of her and could spy on Cady's body without having to be so obvious. She figured it only served him right to get all revved up with no relief. Just as she suspected Sam was now paying far more attention to the way she was posed on the couch than the fan he was supposedly fixing. In fact, she was sure he was spending much more time up on the ladder than he needed to just so he could keep looking at her daughter's nubile young body. It took time for Tess to realize where Sam was focusing most of his attention. The little denim skirt had ridden up, showing off her skimpy thong panties to his prying eyes. Her little exercise in exhibitionism was just enough to drive her crazy after being groped by Darrin in his car and Tess realized that Sam wasn't the only one being teased. She could just imagine Sam grabbing and taking her.

Lost in her own thoughts, Tess didn't realize Sam had come down from the ladder. He stood over her and she wasn't quite sure what she read in his face.

"What do you think you're doing, Cady?"

"What do you mean?" Tess replied, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"I mean the way you're posed there. Close your legs."

She didn't move an inch. "I have no idea what you're talking about. Have you been looking up my skirt?"

"That thing's barely a skirt and the way you're laying there its almost impossible not to. You love to push things, don't you?"

"I don't think my mom would approve of you looking up my skirt, perv. I bet you look at me all the time."

"And I'm sure you go out of your way to slip into the skimpiest thing you can when I'm here."

Tess didn't think that was true of her daughter. Sam's male ego was just running wild. "You wish." His crotch was practically at eye level and Tess could see just how much she'd gotten to him. "Listen, Sam. I don't know what you're thinking, but I am not trying to seduce my mother's fiancé. You're not exactly my type."

1...34567...9