Wild Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that now and last time I started giving him some idea of what he should be doing. I think it blew his mind to see where I was coming from all of the sudden."

"Just give him time, honey. When I first met your father..."

"Whoa, Mom, too much information, okay?"

"Sorry," Tess said and they both laughed. She realized that somehow they'd gone from fighting to bonding. Maybe things would be okay between them after all.

"Mom, I hope you can see that I am a good girl now. Yeah, those hormones are strong stuff, but I know how to control myself and I know how to stay out of trouble."

"I appreciate now just how strong that temptation is a I do give you credit for being able to control yourself. As long as you don't hate me I feel a lot better now sending you out into the world because I know you can take care of yourself."

"Thank you and I got some idea of how scary it is to be a grown-up and I'm in no hurry to get there. But I have to be honest, now that I have an idea of how great sex can be I plan to be doing a lot more experimenting. I don't want you to worry though, I will always be responsible."

"I know you will. I love you, honey."

"I love you too, Mom."

The women embraced and Tess knew that everything was going to be all right.

1...456789