Will Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened as she saw the man standing outside waiting for them. Richard. She scowled and spat an insult at him that was understandable through the gag. He laughed and smiled,

"Hello my dear Elina. Did you enjoy your stay?" He didn't wait for an answer, "Don't worry, you'll not spend another night here. I have somewhere in mind that will be better suited to deal with your particular temperament."

She heard him laugh as a bag was forced over her head. She struggled, kicking and fighting as she was lifted up, and then her stomach did a backflip as she felt herself thrown through the air. With a wince she roughly hit the floor of something hollow sounding... she realised it was a van as she heard the door slam shut. Before long the engine was running and she felt it moving. She tried to stand up, but with the bag on her head she couldn't keep her balance, in fact, she thought she heard a chuckle on one occasion when she fell after a sharp break and realised that they were doing it on purpose. Giving up on that, she sat with her back to the wall and didn't give them the satisfaction of hearing her fall again.

The drive was long. The hood was sweltering; she could feel her hair sticking to her face, her matted hair that she had taken such good care of, now a tangled mess. It must have been two hours, maybe more when they eventually stopped. She heard the door open and was pulled out of the back and onto her feet. Another quick tap to her stomach convinced her to stop struggling. That was when she heard a new voice, a voice heavy with accent, French, maybe Italian? She didn't really have a good ear for it.

"Now now boys, leave that sort of thing to us. There's no need to be so heavy handed with such a dainty little thing."

The bag was pulled off of her head and left her staring at a beautiful woman, well, it's be more appropriate to say that it left her staring at her chest. The woman must have been six foot and in heels she was taller than even the orderly or her uncle. Yana swallowed in fear, she was wearing what looked like a modified horse-riders outfit. A navy blue jacket that gave an ample view of her impressively large cleavage, tight to the point that it looked like it'd burst open at any minute to reveal the lacy white bra that she visibly wore below. It matched the lacy white underwear she wore, clearly on display, as her legs were only covered by tan stockings that were help up by a garter belt around her hips. On her feet she wore a pair of black leather calf-high heeled-boots that even had the riding crop tucked in one side. Something she'd never used on her own horses.

"So, this is our wild young filly is it?" She asked with a wry smile that caused Elina's eyes to bolt open and then scowl. "Oh yes, definitely wild." She stroked Elina's cheek and she pulled back scowling some more, cursing her through the gag.

Richard coughed, "Yes. I hope everything is all in order Miss Kane?"

The buxom blonde smiled and nodded, "Yes, other than payment. I'll have one of my hands take her to the filly stables while we discuss it." She clicked her fingers and a man stepped over from out of sight. Elina's eyes widened. He was as tall as the woman in heels, heavily muscled, shirtless, wearing only a pair of tight tan pants that left nothing to the imagination and the calf-high boots, without the heels. She blushed as he took hold of her arm through the jacket with his large hand and started to walk her away.

She only heard the first few words of the conversation between the blonde and her uncle.

"So Mr Croft, I assume you have also brought the payment with you?"

He nodded, "Yes of course." He took a suitcase out from the front of the van and handed it to her. "One month's payment upfront as agreed." He hesitated to let go of the suitcase as she reached out to take it, "It is a lot of money..."

She smiled, "Ah, but it is a rather niche market. You'll not find someone willing to offer the same service under these conditions and if you could they would undoubtedly be a shadow of a comparison with what we offer."

He nodded, "Yes, you are right." He let go of the suitcase.

"Are you sure about what you've asked?" The woman asked with a subtle narrowing of her eyes.

He nodded, "Yes. I want her to be completely broken, willing to do whatever she is told and unable to even think about refuting the diagnosis she's been given."

"And, the... limitations we discussed."

"None." He said flatly.

She twisted her lips, "She really is quite young and I'm sure you'd be able to enjoy her more if-"

He held up his hand, "This isn't about that. I want her will broken and I want it done quickly, treat her with as much punishment as you need and fuck her however you want, with whatever you want, however you want." He grinned cruelly, "In fact... with whatever you can. I want her to forget about her old life, make her into nothing more than a docile creature."

The woman sighed and shrugged, "Very well, it is your money after all."

"Yes. Yes it is."

4.

Elina was taken into a tiled room by the handsome man. He stood there, holding onto her arm, silently, not even looking at her. She looked at him though; he was a Greek God in stature. She was a little intimidated but she couldn't help but admit that physically he was the sort of man she'd imagine when she read an erotic novel. She didn't think these things consciously of course. She was too petrified to even form a coherent thought and far from the right mood to drool over some muscular man. He just held her there, staring ahead as if made of stone. She tried to pull away but his grip was firm and he easily overpowered her.

It was several minutes before the woman from before joined them. The man beside her bowed his head slightly as she walked in.

"Get her out of those unsightly things."

Elina was thankful as he started to undo the ties and buckles behind her back but as he slipped it off she quickly remembered her lack of clothing below it. She kept her arms crossed over her chest as the jacket was slipped away. Her eyes widened as the underwear was quickly pulled down and as she bent over to try and grab hold of it she felt a sharp sting across her rear, hearing the snap a second later, she jumped up straight with a pained cry into the gag. Her clothes were taken away by the man as he left the room. She glared at the woman who now held a riding crop in her hand. Elina rubbed her rear with one hand, her other across her chest, her legs pressed together tightly as she kept herself turned away from the woman slightly in a defensive manner.

She quickly reached up to remove the gag and got a light rap on her knuckles from the crop that caused her to scowl and snarl slightly as she rubbed her hand. The woman's lip curled at one edge into the start of a smile. The man walked back in then, causing Elina's hands to quickly find their way back to covering herself shyly. Walking towards her determinedly she took a step back from him, only to receive another snap to her rear that caused her to jump forward towards the man with a little squeal. He caught hold of her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her arm away from her chest and exposing her breasts to him. They bounced and pressed against him as she struggled to pull free, but he ignored her, clamping a manacle around her wrist. It shut with a click, tight to her skin, the feeling of some soft fabric or leather lined the metal mercifully.

She redoubled her struggles as he took hold of her other hand and without even trying too hard, managed to get the second manacle on her other wrist so that they were held together by a short chain between them. She held her hands to her body to cover her breasts. He let her, though he kept hold of the chain between the manacles. Reaching up he pulled down a chain from the ceiling, his bicep bulging with the effort as he pulled it down against its resistance, the sound of something heavy moving somewhere in the room on what must be a pulley system. Her arms were jerked upwards then as he quickly fixed the chain to the one between her wrists and as he let go it started to rise again. She tried to pull it down, but just managed to lift herself up instead. She squealed and kicked a little as he backed away, letting her realise that it was hopeless, whatever the weight was that held her arms up was heavier than her.

He left the room momentarily, returning with another set of the chains. As he approached her she kicked out at him, he stepped aside, anticipating it and caught her ankle, clamping the metal around it quickly. He came around beside her, keeping her leg lifted so that she couldn't find the balance to try another kick with her free leg and to her humiliation, revealing her most intimate folds to him rising colour to her cheeks. Easily he bound her fourth limb and then pulled the chain between her ankles, longer than the one between her wrists, through a loop on the floor. She could still move her feet a bit, but it undoubtedly served the purpose of stopping her kicking, as she had the moment she had the chance.

"Good."

The tall blonde said with a grin as she walked up behind her and undid the gag, pulling it from her mouth. Elina coughed a little and worked her jaw open and close, it ached from having been forced open for so long.

"Wh-Where am I, who are you?"

She whimpered in a hoarse voice as the woman handed the gag to the man who took it from the room. Elina coughed, clearing her throat.

"I will give you the opportunity to ask five questions, that I may or may not choose to answer, after that you will be silent, or you will regret it. Do you understand?" Elina swallowed and nodded slowly. "Good, now you've asked two already. You are in a training stable for misbehaving fillies and mares. You don't need to know who I am as I will not be requiring you to call me by anything, instead just know that you will obey my every command. You have three more questions."

Elina bit down on her bottom lip, she wanted to scream at her, to demand that she let her go. Instead she took a deep breath and took a moment to think.

"Do you know that my uncle is having me unlawfully held here and you are aiding a criminal?"

The woman smiled,

"Yes. But he is paying more than enough to cover any potential risk."

Elina frowned, she had hoped that wasn't true, even if she knew it was a false hope.

"Is-Is there anything I can do, that will make you let me go? I can pay!"

The woman shook her head.

"Oh yes. If we let you go you could most likely prove your sanity, reclaim your inheritance and have access to all your money. But if we did that, the risk of you either refusing to pay or exposing what service we offer and our part in your kidnapping is too high for us to consider."

Elina furrowed her brow. She couldn't think of anything else. What question could she possibly ask that would give her an answer she'd like? Eventually she bit down on her bottom lip and closed her eyes, asking a question she knew she wouldn't like the answer to.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?"

The woman smiled softly and stroked Elina's face lightly,

"We are going to train you to be a good little filly, obedient, docile and not only willing but eager to serve." Elina let out a small sob. "Now. As I said, you are not to speak again. Until I expressly tell you to, assume that this command holds true at all times. Understood?"

Elina just hung there from her arms and scowled. A swat to her outer thigh caused her to yelp and nod furiously.

"Good girl. Now, for the future the only way you will communicate is through simple yes and no. You will signify yes with a single nod and for no you will remain still and silent. Do you understand?"

Elina hesitated before nodding dejectedly. She cried out at the next snap of the crop.

"Oww! I did wha-" Another crack caused her to silence herself.

"I said a single nod. Move your head up and then down in one move. Also I believe you already understand what I mean by 'no talking'. Do you understand how to say yes and no?"

Elina bit down on her bottom lip, scowling as she gave the small single nod.

"Do you want to feel my crop again?"

Elina went to shake her head but caught herself. Instead she kept her head still, starring daggers up at the taller woman.

"Good girl."

The man came back then, with a hose. Elina's eye widened moment before they shut tight, as the hose was turned on, showing her with water. She had cried out expecting the feel of freezing water. Thankfully it was lukewarm. She coughed and spluttered as he aimed it at her face and hair. Giving him a sullen look as he made sure every inch of her was soaked, even walking around her to spray her back. She squealed as the forceful spray hit between her legs. After he was finished he put down the hose.

The woman stepped over with a bottle of some sort of shampoo. She poured some into her hands before starting to gently massage it into Elina's hair. She was careful to work out the knots and tangles that the nurse had uncaringly put into it and Elina realised that it felt surprisingly nice. More so than the cold shower she'd had the previous night. Though it was still humiliating.

"You kept horses didn't you?"

Elina scowled a little before giving the small single nod to say yes.

"So you know the sounds and noises they make. When you were hit with the hose you cried out. From now on, if something makes you call out you will turn it into a whinny or another horse like sound. Do you understand?"

Elina eyed the woman as if she was insane and had just asked her to flap her arms and fly away.

"I believe you do understand. Whinny for me now."

Elina scowled some more and scoffed. The woman's hand moved from her head to pinch her nipple lightly between her nails. Elina's eyes widened in pain as she cried out and struggled to twist away from the woman, she didn't say a word though, not wanting to anger her further at this point.

"Whinny and I'll let go."

Elina whimpered as she struggled before finally relenting her whimper turning into a quiet and reserved whinny.

"Do it properly, I know you can do it better than that."

She squeezed her nipple slightly harder causing her to cry out louder, finally turning the cry into a loud humiliating whinny that finally got her to let go. She blushed a deep shade of red as she pouted wishing she could rub away the sting from her delicate and sensitive nip.

"Good girl."

She went back to washing her hair whilst Elina closed her eyes and tried to push away the feeling of humiliation at being made to do something so demeaning. After she'd finished with her hair, the man again shot water at her. She kept completely silent this time, rather than risk being forced to behave like a horse again. The woman came back with a mitt on one hand and poured a generous amount of soup onto it. As she started rubbing Elina's skin with it, her eyes opened widely as she let out a small cry. The mitt was rough on her soft skin and caused a feeling that was somewhere between pain and excruciatingly ticklish. She turned the cry into a small whinny at a look from the woman that demanded obedience.

She then proceeded to wash and scrub every inch of her with the horrific thing. Rubbing over her breasts, her rear and even between her legs. She'd resisted at first, but the woman had just paid those regions more attention until she had yielded and been forced to whinny and snort and make all sorts of humiliating noises rather than face more punishment. As the woman had rubbed at her sensitive folds between her legs she'd even had to turn a small moan into a whinny, that she hoped the woman hadn't noticed. When she was satisfied she had the man hose her down again before taking it back out of the room. The towel the woman pulled out and started to rub her with was, large, fluffy and smelled of lavender, it reminded her of her own towels and she managed to stifle a small sob.

The woman signalled to the man again and he stepped back over, close to her, she felt his body press up against her, his chest against her face. She pulled back slightly wondering what he was doing. As he reached up she felt her arms fall down, having detached them from the chain on the ceiling.

"Kneel down."

The woman said lightly touching the riding crop to the back of her calves. Elina did as she was told and the chain between her wrists was linked to the hook on the floor so that she knelt with her hands down between her legs, on the floor. She kept her arms over her breasts, somewhat covering her modesty, even if her body had just been on display she wasn't about to give up on it just yet. The blonde woman then began to blow-dry Elina's hair, brushing it softly as she did. She took the opportunity to lower her head and sob a little whilst the noise drowned her out.

After she was finished with that she started running her hands through Elina's hair, plaiting it into a tight French plait that started at the front of her head and ran down the centre. Elina went into a daze as the woman worked on her hair. Wondering why she was bothering to do this, it was at least slightly relaxing, placating and let her mind slip away from the horror of her reality.

The buzzing sound brought the world back into focus and as she felt something press against the side of her head and hear the unmistakable sound, she knew what it was, the feel of hair falling on her knees. Her eyes shot open in anger as she pulled away from it.

"What are you doing?!"

She demanded, ignoring all the rules she'd been given. The woman scowled down at her.

"If you speak again I'll shave you bald and have you wear a wig." Elina looked horrified at that. "If you don't hold still I'm going to mess it up and that will be necessary. I've already started, if I stopped now you'd look ridiculous anyway."

Elina scowled furiously as the woman took hold of her hair firmly, holding her still and the buzzing restarted. She clenched her jaw and her eyes tightly shut as the woman continued to shave the sides of her head. As she did Elina ground her teeth in fury. She loved her long thick wavy hair. After this it would look like she was in a punk band or something. The alternative look wasn't something she was really into, but she tried to console herself with the fact that it would all be okay and that she could grow it out again when she got free.

The woman was quick and didn't take too much off, just the sides so that only the centre band of hair, held in a tight plait that fell to below her shoulders was left. She brushed away the hair with a soft brush as Elina sat their silently scowling at the floor.

The blonde woman must have gestured to the shirtless man because he had stepped over and was undoing the manacles on her wrists. She struggled half-heartedly against him as he pulled her arms behind her back. The woman stepped behind Elina and began to slip her arms into something, like a single long glove. She felt her arms being forced into a crossed position by whatever it was, pulling them so that her hands rested on her elbows. Her elbows were pinned tight to her back as a strap was brought round under her breasts, holding her arms in place. She turned her head slightly to see the woman tightly lacing up the glove like thing that held her arms tight. As she tightened the laces it forced her arms up slightly, moving her hands up towards her shoulder blades, causing Elina to wince slightly. The way it was done forced her to arch her back a little and push her chest forwards. She blushed as the man took hold of her and lifted her onto her feet, realising how it made her look as though she was presenting her breasts to anyone in front of her.

He knelt down and took hold of one of her legs. Unchaining it, he lifted it up. As he did she widened her eyes and started to lose her balance. She called out as he stepped around behind her so she fell into his chest. Still holding her leg under her knee he lifted it, pressing her knee to her chest and held it there. She struggled a little and made a sound of exertion that earned her a snap of the crop against the back of her thigh, presented to the woman by the man holding her leg. She winced and blushed as she realised the position gave the woman a clear view of her folds. Another snap of the crop on her thigh caused her to grit her teeth. She kicked with her other leg, but it was still chained down.