Will Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those are for making sounds inappropriate to a young filly, try harder or you'll feel the crop more regularly than either of us wants you to."

She had some sort of footwear in her other hand and she started to slip Elina's foot into it. It was a peculiar shoe. Just a solid sole that arched her foot as if she was wearing heels and a closed toe that her foot was firmly pressed into. Ribbon from the sole tied over the top of her foot tightly holding the shoe in place and tied up over her ankle in a crisscross pattern. Although the way it bent her foot made her think there would be a tall heel, there was none. Instead, just the front pad and toes of her feet would touch the ground and those were held up an inch by the small platform on the sole. The second shoe was put on whilst she was forced, humiliatingly, to sit on the man's lap, her back pressed against his firm torso. She blushed as she thought she felt something hard pressing against her through his thing, tight pants.

Then she was forced to stand up. That was interesting. She realised now that to stand she had to essentially be on tip toes, without a heel and with the inch platform the shoes were treacherous. Looking down at them, her eyes widened as she realised that the design made her feet look like hooves. She scowled furiously at the woman who just smiled at her. She was still taller than her, but her new shoes gave her some extra height. If she hadn't done ballet for so long she wasn't sure she could even stand in them.

"Now, why don't we go for a nice walk?"

The woman said in a sweet tone as she stepped towards Elina. Her hands reached up and grabbed her soft breasts, squeezing firmly, her nails lightly digging in, causing her to hiss slightly and gasp in pain. As she did, a large hand from behind pushed something into her mouth. Elina tried to push it out, to shake her head, but the thing dug in uncomfortably, causing her eyes to widen. She nearly fell then, still unsteady on her horrific shoes, but the two people either side of her pressed against her, keeping her afoot. Quelling her struggles that caused nothing but pain, she took a moment to address the situation. The thing in her mouth wasn't the gag, it didn't hold her jaw wide apart. Instead something metallic was pressing down on her tongue and a bar was pushed back between her teeth, pressing back on the corners of her mouth. Something was strapped around the back of her head as she explored the thing in her mouth with her tongue. Two more straps went over her face and her eyes widened. The thing pressing down on her tongue was a bit!

She scowled in outrage. The bit would move when the reins were pulled, digging into her mouth uncomfortably, fighting against the reins would cause her more pain. It was used to train unruly horses, forcing them to move and do as they were told until they did so without the painful encouragement. The straps on her face were a bridle of sorts, modified, or customised to fit a person apparently, as the man fixed blinders in place that cut off her peripheral view. This was inhumane!

"Perfect! You look just like the beautiful little filly you are. Mane nice and smooth, brushed down and bridled. Why don't we go for that walk now." The woman picked up the reins that hung down between her breasts, attached to the sides of her head. "We can show you the stables now that you're presentable."

Elina's eyes widened as the woman lightly tugged the reins, pushing the bit up into her mouth painfully. She quickly stepped forward to put slack in the reins as she angrily scowled at the woman.

"Enough of those looks from you." She slapped Elina's thigh with the crop causing her to almost stumble. "If I catch you looking at me like that again you'll get more of those. From now on you'll whinny instead of giving me one of those looks." The woman slapped the crop on Elina's thigh again, "Whinny." Elina hesitated but the third strike caused her to break and let out a small whinny, even more embarrassing now that she was being led around by a pair of reins, her feet like hooves, hair styled in the fashion of a mane and her arms tightly bound away.

5.

The woman had led her around the whole enclosure. The stables were surprisingly big. There was one side for training and keeping women who seemed to be referred to as fillies if they were under the age of about twenty five or so and mares if they were older. The other side was for keeping men who were called colts or stallions. In the middle was a large open area that she had seen several other people in similar attire to herself.... Or the lack of attire. They were being led around outside, being forced to walk and act like horses. It was horrifying.

Elina was shown the house where the woman said she resided and that she could, if needed, be out in the middle of the night if Elina chose that time to misbehave and require her presence. She was shown the security too, most likely to stop her entertaining the idea of escape. There was a fence around the property that she had led her to. It was seven feet tall, hard wood panels with spikes on the top that looked impossible to climb over even if she had her arms and feet free. The only way in and out was through the main building, where there was 24 hour security who knew the faces of everyone in the facility and who was and wasn't allowed to come and go, including her.

The next humiliation had been feeding. The bridle was thankfully removed but her arms were not. She was led in front of a small trough of sorts and food was poured in. She stared at the woman outraged for a moment before a narrow eyed expression made her wipe the look from her face and give a half-hearted whinny. She managed to bend over and get her face low enough that she could just about eat the food. It was bland and tasteless and she didn't eat much, even if she was physically hungry she wasn't mentally capable of eating much especially not out of something so humiliating.

The bit had gone back in again, the woman having to pinch her nipples to get her to open her mouth. She had explained to Elina that the next time she saw the bridle lifted towards her that she would open her mouth or she'd see to it that she sorely regretted it. She gave a small scared whinny at that suggestion. The afternoon had been spent leading her around by the reins some more in the paddock, getting her used to the shoes until she didn't have to concentrate on not falling over quite so much.

There had been one moment where Elina had fallen when a man had charged at her. She had screamed into the bit in fear as he stamped around over her. Tears welling in her eyes in fear, but the tall blonde had, with a few vicious slices of her crop, pushed him back. Another trainer had caught up to them, taking hold of the man's reins and dragging him away with a scornful voice one of the shirtless, muscled men aiding in the process. She'd been helped back onto her feet and the grass was brushed from her body as she just stood there staring forward, shivering in fear. The worst thing had been the man's obvious arousal, his cock standing hard as he'd stared down at her lustfully and how she'd not been able to stand back up, struggling and kicking at the floor to try and get away from him. She shivered some more, glancing over towards him occasionally, fearful of him coming over again. The woman had taken her back inside shortly after that and placated her, gently stroking her hair in a calming manner.

She had unbridled her again and then brushed off the grass stains on her hip and side from where she fell. She washed her feet too, softly making small soothing sounds that Elina realised she had often made when brushing down her own horses. Relieving herself had been a humiliating experience. Standing up over a hole and then a blast of cold water between her legs from a hose when she'd finished had been horrifically unpleasant.

After that she had been taken to a small room in the stable, there she had been told to kneel and a collar that was chained to the wall was fastened around her neck. She pointed to a camera and explained that it was an inferred camera that would see her through the night and that there was a microphone too. Security would be watching her and if she started acting unseemly, sobbing, screaming or making sounds that weren't befitting of a well behaved filly, she'd have to come punish her. The woman left then, turning off the lights. Elina wanted to call out for her to come back, for her to remove the bindings on her arms and the uncomfortable shoes from her feet, but she knew it was pointless and just the same as asking her to come back and hit her with the crop some more. She still had a few red lines that stung on her thigh from that thing. As she tried to lay down the collar around her neck choked her. She blinked in confusion, realising that it would prevent her from even laying down. She sighed sorrowfully and then winced, hoping that the security hadn't been listening at that exact moment. Silently she leant against the wall and did her best to sleep.

---

Richard stood in his room looking out the window over the enclosed field that still had a few people being forced to follow their trainers, in their ridiculous attire. He chuckled to himself, thinking about that posh, stuck up niece of his, being forced to act like the horses she used to love. It seemed a fitting punishment for her. She looked so much like her mother that it hurt to look at her. He and his brother had fought over her affection for years. Richard cursed himself every day for being the one to introduce them. He had even told his brother of his feeling for her before he'd met her and still he proceeded to steal her from him. He had sworn that he would get his revenge.

When she had died giving birth to Elina, Richard had been heartbroken as much as his brother. He blamed him for it, even if he knew it was illogical to do so and he partly blamed the child, which he knew to be lunacy. But his hate never wavered and as she grew her beauty had blossomed into a constant reminder of the woman who's never loved him and had died having his brother's child.

Perhaps it was petty to take this all out on her. But it wasn't all about revenge. If he could break her and make her of an unfit mental state to inherit then he would get everything his brother ever worked for and take away anything of his legacy. He'd burn his journals, his pictures. He'd even have the painting of his brother and his wife altered to look like him. He'd erase him from the history books.

There was a knock at the door that broke his train of thought.

"Come in."

He said in a cold, stern voice. Miss Kane entered the room.

"Has your stay with us been to your liking? Will you be staying the night after all?"

He shook his head. He'd spent the day enjoying some of the women owned by them. It was an expensive service, especially for one that wasn't to his particular tastes, but he had the money to burn now. However, he needed to leave, he had to arrange his deceased brother's affairs and make contingency plans in case this one failed. The main reason he'd stayed was to see Elina prancing around the yard, he'd enjoyed that greatly. He'd had the woman he'd paid for stand by the window so he could fuck her from behind whilst watching her humiliation. At seeing that man charge at her and force her to struggle and kick at the ground as she tried to writhe away from him he'd cum into the woman with a loud moan of pleasure. He'd greatly enjoyed watching that, however he wasn't entirely satisfied. Realising he'd left Miss Kane standing there waiting for an answer, he turned and smiled.

"No, I still must leave. But I have some questions about Elina's training."

She smiled pleasantly,

"Please, leave it to me, I will see that she gets-"

He cut her off and shook his head,

"You are not moving fast enough for my liking. I saw most of your slaves have tails, but correct me if I'm mistaken, she didn't have one in yet did she?"

The woman narrowed her eyes a little, but smiled none the less.

"No, she didn't we are trying to br-"

He continued talking over her,

"Where is she right now?"

The woman gritted her teeth but continued to smile.

"She is sleeping."

"Comfortably in a big soft bed I assume, from what I've seen so far." He shook his head some more, "I want you to move faster with the training, don't let her rest or have a moment to get her wits about her."

She sighed,

"If I do as you ask... we can't guarantee her to be exactly as you requested."

He shook his head, "It doesn't matter, what matters is that it gets done sooner, rather than there not be time for a later."

She smiled and nodded, placing the bill down on the table as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

6.

She had been woken up the next morning by one of the muscular, shirtless men, different from the one who had helped with washing her the previous day. He had helped her stand after removing the collar and then led her back to the tiled room from the previous day. There he removed her shoes and the sleeve that bound her arms up behind her back. Whilst he stepped out she took the opportunity to stretch, working her aching shoulders with her fingers. Her arms had started to cramp in the night, eventually the pain faded into numbness. Now they were free the pain came back and she stifled a wince. He came back with the manacles and she frowned as she left him chain her back up as she had been the previous day. The blonde woman walked in and the same routine of, washing, brushing her hair, drying, plaiting, redressing and bridling as the previous day were repeated.

The woman led her out the door by the reins as she struggled to keep her footing, she walked faster than she had the first time she had worn these shoes yesterday and it was a difficulty not to trip, she tried to make a few sounds, snort and whinny to get the woman to slow down without earning a hit of the crop but she was ignored.

She was led into a room with bright lights and a smell that reminded her slightly of the room where the nurse had stripped her in the hospital, she shuddered at that thought, wondering how it felt like so long ago for something that was less than 36 hours prior. The woman pointed at the floor,

"Stand with your hooves on the red circles."

Elina hid her distaste for having her feet referred to as hooves as she did as she was told. The red circles sat before a table and were far enough apart that to keep her balance in the awful shoes she was forced to bend her knees a little to stand on them. The pose was uncomfortable to say the least. The woman quickly knelt down and shut a manacle on each ankle before Elina had much chance to react. They were fixed to the floor and forced her to keep her feet in place. She hoped that she wouldn't be forced to stand like this for long, the cool breeze between her legs causing her to blush as she realised the indecency of it, wondering how that thought hadn't occurred to her until just then. The woman took hold of Elina's reins again and started to pull, lightly forcing her to bend at her waist and lay her body down on the waist high table in front of her, furthering the horror of how exposed she was from behind. She tied Elina's reins to the table so that she was held there. She kicked with her feet, but they were securely attached to the floor and a swat with the crop to her rear caused her to stop with a silent wince.

She struggled to turn her head to look behind her as the woman moved out of sight. But the reins stopped her head from turning too far and the blinders stopped her from seeing. She stopped squirming and went still as she felt the woman touch between her legs. She cried out into the bit that pinned her tongue as her fingers ran between her soft pink folds, rubbing something wet and slippery against them, between them. She continued to try and fight as she felt her rubbing up further over her delicate clit and over her small triangle of hair.

"If you struggle now you are going to get cut, so I suggest that you hold very still."

The feel of something metallic against her mound convinced her to obey. She felt it slide over, scraping at the hair and taking it with it. In a few small strokes Elina was left completely bald between her legs, the woman's hand running over her smooth mound confirmed that fact.

If she thought it was over, she was wrong. The woman went back to rubbing her fingers between her pink petals and then against the small bud of pleasure. Elina stopped struggling as she tried her best not to show signs of pleasure from the way she was being touched. But it was impossible to resist the feelings it was causing her as the woman continued to rub and tease without slowing. Fingers slipped inside her tight wet hole, curling up inside her causing her to moan into the bit. She twisted and turned her shoulders in anger at being forced to feel this way. The feeling of a finger sliding into her ass took her by surprise and caused her to call out. She'd not had anyone put anything inside there before, even what was just a finger felt intrusively large. But as the woman continued to rub at her clit she couldn't help but become accustomed to it.

After a few minutes the hands disappeared and instead Elina felt the unmistakable feel of lips over her mound, she moaned as she felt the unmistakable feel of a tongue moving over her tiny button, stroking it, curling around it. She was close, even trying to hold back how she felt, she knew it was no use, the woman was too good, knew where to touch and how, she was helpless against it. Just as she was on the edge of letting go, the woman's mouth disappeared and she felt something larger than the finger pushing forcefully into her ass. She cried out into the bit painfully.

"Relax, it'll hurt more if you resist."

The woman said, as it was slipped, with the help of a generous quantity of lube into her behind. She knew that she was probably right, but it was hard to relax when she hadn't been prepared for the assault. She breathed deeply, trying to get used to the feel of it inside her. Whatever it was, it felt absolutely huge, she hoped it wasn't as big as it felt. Something ticklish brushed against her leg.

"Do you like the feel of your new tail? I had it made especially for you, from your own hair that we removed yesterday."

She said with a small chuckle. Elina blushed, closing her eyes tightly as she strived to ignore the woman and the humiliation. Only she wasn't allowed the luxury as the woman took hold of her new tail and lightly pulled on it, pulling it slowly out half an inch, only to loosen her grip and let it slide back in, yielding a pleading cry from Elina.

"That is enough of those noises. You've been told before. Now whinny like a good filly."

Elina whimpered slightly instead and the woman proceeded to repeat the lightly pulling and releasing of the tail, she whinnied but the torment continued until she whinnied twice more, the final one a loud and rather convincing imitation. She blushed as the woman let go and patted her rear.

"Much better."

The woman walked around in front of her, into view. Elina looked up and watched as she walked to the door and opened it, calling out into the room beyond. Her brow raised in confusion and concern. She felt helpless in this position and didn't like the tall blonde doing anything that wasn't untying her from this humiliating position. Her eyes widened in fear when she saw the woman step aside and caught sight of who was being led into the room by a tall red-head in similar attire to the blonde. She held a pair of reins like the ones she wore. On the leash was the man who had charged at her the previous day.

Elina struggled and thrashed, stamping and struggling. He had a hood over his head so she couldn't see his face, but she still recognised him. He was of an athletic build, tall, large biceps a slight definition of muscle and his cock was impressively, perhaps even a little intimidatingly, large, even as it hung, not fully erect. She pulled against the reins only to have the bit press up uncomfortably into her mouth, the reins securely attached. Her feet held fast too, she was completely at their mercy. She whimpered slightly, turning it into a small whinny when met with a stern look from her trainer.