Will Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of her whinny seemed to irate the man as he started to turn his head and pull against the reins a little. The red head lightly stoked his arm and made calming sounds. The way he was so aggressive terrified her, he seemed wild, what on earth had possessed him to charge at her like that the other day?

She stifled another whimper as he was led around behind her, she looked at the blonde woman with a pleading look of fear but got nothing more than a smile in return. She heard a zipping sound and then grunts and stamping as the hood he'd been wearing was tossed to the table beside her. The sight of her clearly excited raised his temperament again. She closed her eyes tightly and bit down on the harness in her mouth to stop herself making a sound, she couldn't trust herself to try and turn it into a whinny and just wanted this torment to be over without any more punishment. She begged silently to any god that would listen for this just to be a demonstration, that they were just trying to scare her...

She felt his warm body press against her then shattering any delusions as the feeling of his hard cock pushing between her and him caused her to flinch.

"Now now, slow down, her tail is still in the way."

She felt her tail being lightly tugged as the woman lifted it out of the way and lay the hair... her hair, on her back. The pressure of the man against her rear receded for a moment before he pressed back against her. This time his aim was better, the head sliding along her folds and bumping against her sensitive clit, causing her eyes to widen, but leaving the man's member outside of her and between her legs, she felt it pressing up, against her mound and lower abdomen. He quickly made a third attempt, finding his mark this time, his cock slipping between her already wet and warmed lips, pushing into her pussy roughly and deeply, causing her to call out at the feel of the man forcing himself inside her. He let out a low primal noise as his hips pressed against her, pushing himself as deep as he could. He felt huge, huger still what with the object still in her other hole. She wasn't sure she could take this as he started to thrust in and out of her, his hips banging against her rear with a slapping sound of flesh on flesh.

She cried out and struggled clenching her eyes shut. They widened as a hand was slipped under her body, taking hold of her breast and roughly squeezing it.

"Remember, enough of your misbehaving, you're a filly now, act like it." She squeezed, "No more moans, just whinnies."

Elina cried out and turned it into a horse like sound with a pinch of her nipple. She wasn't sure who was controlling it, but just then the feeling of something vibrating rather intensely was pressed against her clit as the man continued to take her. Her eyes widened and she made an animalistic sound, one she hadn't intended to make, but one primal enough that it didn't get her punishment. Struggling was hopeless, especially now, with each thrust pinning her to the table. The man continued to impale her with his large rod. Sliding deeply in and back out, with each rough and forceful thrust.

She heard the new woman laugh and felt a hand slap against her rear,

"Hmm, I was right that my stallion was hot for this one wasn't I?"

The blonde grinned,

"I think that was a fairly obvious fact. Besides, who wouldn't be?" She made a pouting face at Elina, "With a beautiful creature such as this." Elina looked away from her as each solid thrust bounced her body against the table, causing her to gasp with each pounding. The woman took hold of her breast again caressing it softly in just the way Elina liked to be touched; she clenched her eyes shut in anger.

She tried to resist the feeling, but she'd already been fondled and played with too long before he started fucking her. The buzzing against her clit was what sent her over the edge and forced her, even as she was humiliated and used, to climax violently. The feeling of her holes clenching around both the plug and the man as he thrust in one last time with a loud and animalistic grunt of pleasure made her tremble with humiliation. She felt him shoot himself inside her as he groaned, much to her disgust. The feeling of his hot seed pumping deep inside her. He held it there for a few moments before she felt him slip out of her, the feel of something warm and wet against her thigh causing her to clench her eyes shut in embarrassment.

The red-head laughed again,

"Well, that was quicker than I'd have expected, but I think he had fun. Don't you?"

The blonde woman laughed too,

"Yes, I think so. Thank you for lending him to us, I may ask for you to bring him around again at some point."

Elina's eyes widened in horror at that as she struggled and tried to shake her head. She felt something sharp strike her rear that stilled her. The red-head led the man who had just fucked her from the room. As he left his eyes had turned to on her, locking with hers. The look in them, of desire and animalistic ferocity made her tremble and look away, even with the bit in he looked as though he was grinning at her.

The vibrator was still going against her mound, even as she struggled to try and move away from it, it followed her, obviously attached by something she couldn't see, she was thankful when it was turned off and taken away. She felt the woman wiping a cloth against her thighs, between her legs, cleaning away the mess that had been made of her sore pussy. She whimpered quietly, hoping the woman didn't hear.

Her sounds were turned into a gasp then as she felt something being inserted into her wet hole. Still sore from being roughly fucked she murmured a noise of protest that she managed to turn into a snort as she tried to stamp her foot. The woman ignored her as she slid the head of what felt like the most enormous dildo she could imagine herself being able to handle inside of her. She cried out in fear and fury, the thing feeling like it was stretching her to beyond what she could take. The woman hushed her, stroking her rear with one hand as the other proceeded to slowly push the length of the thing deep inside her. It was longer than the man's cock who'd fucked her, so long that she feared it was about to push up into her womb before she felt the base of the thing against her outer lips and mound. She whimpered, a sharp slap to her rear as a reminder making her whinny again as she tried to relax, to cope with the feeling of it.

She felt leather press up against her, now bare, mound and a belt tighten around her waist. Another strap was pulled up behind her, splitting in two around her tail as it was attached to the belt, as it tightened, she felt it pull the dildo deeper still. The thing was obviously holding it inside her as the blonde walked back around in front of her; she didn't even try to meet her eyes to give her an angry look. The humiliation was too much now.

She undid the reins and helped her stand back up straight. As she stood she felt the objects inside her shift and whinnied softly at the feel. Looking down she could see the belt around her waist and the leather thong that went between her legs, holding the horrible thing inside her. Rather than unshackle her feet the woman came round in front of her. She eyed her fearfully and the things she held in her hands with horror. It appeared to be a small belt of sorts, she raised a brow curiously at it.

The woman made it into a small circle and then reaching forward she pressed it to Elina's chest, and lifted it so that the belt slid under her breast. She widened her eyes then and tried to pull herself away by twisting her shoulders as the woman started to tighten the belt. But it was hopeless. She tightened it until it squeezed her breast uncomfortably tight. She snorted and tried to shake her head to object. But it wasn't long until she had the other breast in the same situation. She cried out then as the woman pinched her nipples roughly, not letting go, she looked down realising that she hadn't actually pinched them, but instead she'd clipped two small clamps to them, as Elina instinctively struggled the small bells attached to them rang and jangled, only making her feel more unease. The woman simply laughed.

"You like them then? Good. Now..." She leant down and took the manacles off of her legs causing her to quickly stumble back as she tried to step away from them and the table, luckily she kept her balance. "...you are going to come for a nice walk with me and if those bells stop ringing at any point I'm going to bring you back in here, tie you up for the night and leave you with the stallion, something I'm sure you don't want."

Elina looked horrified at that idea. The woman smiled and took hold of her reins and started to slowly walk, as she followed her, the bells only lightly jingled.

"Not good enough! Bring those knees higher as you walk."

She cried out in a small whinny as the crop struck her and she did as she was told, lifting her knees up as she stepped. The prancing motion started to make her breasts bounce and the bells ring, but it also made the dildo inside her all the more obvious, causing it to shift and rub inside her in ways that got small gasps and winces from her.

"Good girl, now let's go for a little trot."

She said as she, much to Elina's horror, picked up the pace causing her to whinny frightfully as she followed her, making sure to lift her legs high to keep her breasts bouncing.