All Comments on 'Willing Prey'

by Enamorada

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 16 years ago
Good

I thought that this story was actually very good. Congrats on a well written story. I only actually wished that you would be able to continue with more of this story. Or at least right another werewolf story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ashton

Wonderful story, but I wish you could do a pre-logue to tell how the other female bitches came about and also how the rest of the night went with Clair and the other werewolves. :)

MidnightstormMidnightstormover 14 years ago
Midnightstorm

Great story, I also wish it had been longer or that you do a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow your story is awesome!!!

thikblkwolfthikblkwolfover 12 years ago
good story

loved reading this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

that was great and Awesome!!! are you going to make more!! i hope u do.

Zombie_Chick_Zombie_Chick_almost 12 years ago
Sweet, Simple, To the Fucking

I thought it was just an erotic read. I loved the quick pace. Readers got a little bit o f backstory, eough to know the main, and then the roughness that some werewolf lately seem to be lacking.

Once again, nice job.

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Willing Prey

I love erotic Werewolf stories especially long ones. I would like to see a continuation of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Relatable - nice prose

Chloe is such a nerd and huge pervert. :3 I wonder if I can switch from physics to get a degree in lycanthropy just like her... Great story!

Jojodncr17Jojodncr17almost 7 years ago
Super hot!

Not going to lie, I got super wet and tingly reading your story. I loved your style and ability to describe sensations without overdoing it. Thanks for giving me something to think about tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Serious pacing issues, and the characters are basically just undescribed blank slates.

dncarverdncarverabout 6 years ago
High and low

The sex is great and the descriptions of sensations are nice. The descriptions of the half shifted wolves are very good too. However the characters lack any depth. The only motivation was base instinct and I couldn't tell if that was the intent or not. The narrator's voice was nice and consistent through out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous