Willy Gets His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

As they headed off into the deputy heads office Willy was intrigued and wanted to know what was going on, not least of all because he was maybe a little jealous wishing it was him alone in that office with the buxom teacher. Luckily he knew a way of possibly at least seeing what was going on. Outside the office window was a lot of dense shrubbery and he knew it wouldn't be too hard to clamber through it and get in a position where the sneaky little creep could maybe spy on them while being unseen.

Within a couple of minutes he had run outside and was in position. Furtively he glanced around to make sure nobody was around before climbing into the bushes. Soon he was well hidden and crouching down began to watch the proceedings. It didn't take too long to figure out what was going on, he couldn't believe it! As he watched it obvious he was hypnotising her, "he's some sort of hypnotherapist," Willy whispered to himself. He could see Miss Poole sat slightly reclined in a chair with her eyes staring straight ahead as the older man sat on the desk in front of her talking the whole time. This was a rare chance for the spotty 18 year old to get an uninterrupted look at his favourite curvy teacher, something he obviously wasn't going to waste. From where he was crouching at the window he had a good side on view of her. The large rounded definition of her magnificent boobs clear to see through the stretched fabric of the black t-shirt with a low V-neck she was wearing. He was going to enjoy this, and so with one hand stuffed down inside his pants rubbing his already stiffening cock and the other pointing his camera phone at the proceedings he settled down to watch.

After a couple of minutes he could see she was clearly under some sort of hypnotic trance. "God, this guy's good," he thought. It was then that Willy watched the old man standing up and walking around behind her chair. He could see his eyes fixed on the rise and fall of her incredible chest and it didn't take a genius to quickly figure out what must have been going through his mind. Smiling to himself Willy thought how he would be probably thinking the same thing as he was sure the hypnotist was.

His eyes widened as he watched him step up close behind her and place his hands on her shoulders. He wasn't going to...was he? Surely not! He could see his lips moving, he was still talking as he brought his head down beside hers and seemed to whisper in her ear. Willy began to tremble with excitement as he watched the old man's hands move slowly down her front. "Fuck me!" He said out loud as he watched him kiss her neck just below her ear as his hands reached down inside her t-shirt. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, it was mind blowing. He watched in utter disbelief as his hands moved around inside her t-shirt, he was clearly feeling those lovely huge knockers of hers!!

This was incredible, what an old pervert, but who could blame him! What the little pervert wouldn't give to be in his position. He just stared in awe as his hands continued to move around inside her t-shirt as he mauled and massaged those spectacular jugs with clearly increasing desperation. Willy could feel himself already start to leak pre-cum in his pants it was all becoming too much.

Suddenly he watched him pull one hand out as he started to frantically undo his zipper. What was he doing? Surely he wasn't going to...then in an instant the old man pulled out a very huge and angry looking erection. He gripped it in his hand and carefully began to wipe the shiny purple helmet across her face edging it towards her mouth. The spotty virgins head was in a whirl as he watched the dirty old sod smear the big slimy thing back and forth across her lovely full pouting lips. He had never seen anything like it, he could only dream of doing such a thing, and he often had. His excitement was off the scale as he watched his other hand still groping those juicy big tits, what a lucky bastard!

Then suddenly in all the excitement Willy lost his footing and fell forward against the window. There was an almighty bang as his head hit against the frame. Instantly the old man jumped back from the trance induced teacher and hurriedly stuffed his cock back inside his trousers. He looked straight at Willy, shit he was in trouble now!

Quickly he scurried out from the bushes and tried to make good his escape. As he did he got his feet tangled in the shrubbery and fell flat on his face. Before he knew it he heard footsteps quickly approaching and as he managed to eventually get to his feet he realised he was done for. He rose up and turned to find himself face to face with the old man.

What ensued was a confused exchange between the two that soon ended in the realisation that they were clearly both as worried and embarrassed as each other. Luckily for Willy he picked up on this fact first and quickly he realised he could be onto something. He didn't know what, but something.

"Mmmmm, that's a piece of film that'll make for interesting viewing," he said seizing the moment in a tone reminiscent of some sort of Bond villain. The old man went to grab Willy's camera phone but the spotty teenager was too quick, he stepped back and thrust it deep in his pocket.

"Look, I'm sure we can sort this little, erm, misunderstanding out," the old man said.

To be honest Willy wasn't really all that bright and he hadn't really got a clue where he was going with this. Sure he might get told off for peeping on them but he knew that what the old man had done was worse, far worse in fact what he had done was almost certainly illegal!

The old man clearly knew this and knew he couldn't take any chances, this wasn't a game and so he quickly thought for a moment before making the spotty little pervert an offer, one he felt sure he wouldn't refuse. Willy listened intently and couldn't believe his ears as the old man told him what he was prepared to do in return for seeing him delete that video on his phone. He asked if Willy "liked" his busty English teacher.

"Oh y...yes," Willy replied.

"How much?" The old man asked.

"Wh...what? What do you mean..."

"Well, do you like her in the same way that I obviously do? What I'm saying is I could possibly sort it so you could, you know, maybe get up close and personal with her too?"

Willy quickly got what he meant, obviously there was nothing he wanted more it. He felt a flush of excitement as the man explained how he would try and sort it out for him and if he took Willy's number then he would call him later to explain how it would work. Of course the little creep didn't hesitate for a second and quickly gave the old man his phone number. He asked Willy's name and if the teacher would know who he was, which of course she did.

"That's all I need to know," he said, "I'll call you in the morning...oh and if it's a, um, success," he went on, "then I will want to see you delete that video." He knew if the ugly little creep succeeded in getting what he clearly wanted then the tables would be turned somewhat. He would then be in a position of power as he could soon change the curvaceous teachers mind from thinking it was all a dream to knowing it was all for real. So he was confident this was his best way out of this mess.

As the hypnotherapist went back to the office Willy turned and ran, he didn't know why but it just seemed like the best thing to do. He had no idea what was going to happen, maybe the old man was just talking crap, but what did he stand to lose? All he could do was wait for a call that would hopefully come and would hopefully tell him that somehow all his dreams were about to come true!

The following day Willy awoke got ready and made his slow lazy way to school as always. He had sort of come to the conclusion overnight that obviously this phone call wasn't going to happen, it was just a way for the old man bullshit his way out of a very awkward situation. But what he didn't seem to realise was he had a very incriminating video, a video that the old man would do just about anything to have destroyed. Which was why, just as Willy approached the school gates, his phone rang!

Realising it was the old man Willy found himself unable to speak. He just listened intently as the man explained what he had done and what Willy had to do. It seemed while Miss Poole was still under the old man placed a few suggestions in her head together with a trigger word which would instantly put her back under the control of whoever said it.

This was all starting to sound a little far-fetched even to a dumb-ass little jerk like Willy. But if there was even the slightest chance it might be true then he was of course going to give it a try. The old man explained that firstly he had to create a state of mind that would maybe cause her to act and feel differently than she normally would. To do this he told her that night she would have an erotic dream about the spotty 18 year old, one the likes of which she had never experienced before. It would involve them making mad frantic love and she would have multiple intense orgasms that would leave her wanting and needing more. The reason for this was so in her state of confusion between what is dream and what is reality anything she remembers happening between them she would just assume to be all part of the dream. So all Willy had to do was approach her when they were alone and just simply say the trigger word, which was "aardvark."

"Aardvark?" said Willy.

"Yes, it's not a word that she is probably going to hear anywhere in the next few days, so it's perfect. When you say it watch for a change in her state and remember she may remember what happens but she will think it was all a dream, so you should be quite safe."

The spotty little pervert was now excited, very excited in fact, he couldn't wait to try it out. Before he hung up the old man explained that to get her out of it he would first have to tell her she won't remember a thing, and if she does she will know it was all just a dream. Once he had done that he should tell her to count back from 20 and when she reaches the number 1 she will awake and it will be as if nothing had happened...simple!

Willy spent the morning in a state of almost uncontrollable excitement knowing that his last lesson again that day was going to be English. When the time arrived he rather nervously entered the classroom not knowing quite what (if anything) to expect, only to see once again Miss Poole had her back to everyone as she was writing on the board. Quickly he took his seat before fixing his gaze on the busty young teacher. Instantly his excitement grew as he saw what she was wearing. His eyes went straight to her ass which looked just incredible in that short black skirt with a tiny split in the back he had seen her wear before. It was one of his favourites, not only because it was so teasingly short but also because it clung tightly to her ass moulding its self perfectly to those perfectly formed outward thrusting cheeks. With black stiletto heels and legs sheathed in smooth sheer black nylon she looked utterly stunning.

The look was made even more cock stiffening by the pale blue fitted blouse that he had also seen her in a few times before. Before she even turned around he knew what to expect, and when she did he wasn't disappointed. Tight and so fine that it was partially see-through it displayed those enormous knockers just about as perfectly as can be. It tapered in at her narrow waist tucking into the top of her skirt showing off both the size of her tits and the generous curve of her hips beautifully. The buttons as always strained under the pressure of those huge round jugs trying to bust their way out. Through the fineness of the material he could just about make out the delicate lace pattern of what appeared to be a black half cup bra...God Willy was already as hard as a rock.

She glanced around the classroom before settling her gaze on him. Instantly he knew there was something on her mind, he could sense a feeling of awkwardness as she quickly looked away...was she blushing a little? Surely not, this was going to be a long lesson.

The spotty jug-eared dirty little pervert found his mouth watering as he studied her perfectly formed curves in some detail. That short tight skirt looked just incredible and he quickly realised it couldn't hide the fact that she was so obviously wearing stockings...stockings!! He couldn't believe it! He could see both the outline of her suspender straps through the tight fabric of her and at one point she went to perch herself on the edge of the desk (before giving up because her skirt was too tight) and Willy was treated to a momentary glimpse of stocking top.

Throughout the entire lesson he was in a state of unbearable horniness, not least of all because there was something different about her, every time she looked at him she would blush slightly, he was sure of it. He knew she must have had the dream that the old man planted in her mind, she must have done, why else would he pick up on this strange feeling? If that was the case then he had to try and get her alone so he could try out the trigger word on her.

Still Willy couldn't really believe that it would work, it just all sounded too ridiculously simple. After more painstaking minutes than he cared to count the bell finally sounded for the end of the lesson, and the end of the day. This was it, Willy was suddenly very nervous, he didn't know what if anything to expect, all he knew was he had to give it a try. Of course having sensed her awkwardness just the thought of being alone with his English teacher was somewhat scary. But this was it, being the end of the day the rest of the class were out of there faster than you could say Jack-Rabbit, leaving the horny spotty 18 year old finally alone with the beautifully buxom Miss Poole.

She was momentarily engrossed in her papers as Willy nervously waited unable to move from his seat. As she looked up and saw him there she clearly felt flustered for a moment, but it was for only a moment. "Haven't you got a home to go to?" She suddenly snapped as the final student left and the door clicked shut leaving a noticeable slightly eerie silence.

"Um, s...sorry Miss," he replied, "I was just finishing off this book and didn't understand what this word was... I, I think it's an animal, but I've never heard of one before..."

She was clearly irritated as she got to her feet and went to see what he was referring to. Excitedly Willy glanced up to see her heading his way, God she was just about the sexiest thing he had ever seen. The sound of her heels click clacking on the tiled floor rang through his ears as he sneakily admired the shortness of that skirt stretched tightly across her firm smooth nylon clad thighs. Her shapely hips swaying with a seductive purpose and those huge mind blowing tits thrusting out before her testing the buttons of her blouse to the limit as she strode towards him.

He was physically shaking as she came to stand beside him looking over his shoulder at what he was reading. This was it, nothing ventured nothing gained he figured, if it didn't work then so what.

"Th...this word Miss," he stuttered as he prepared himself for whatever may come, "A...Aar...Aard...Aardvark!"

The slimy greasy little creep sucked his top lip in behind his bottom teeth as he waited for something to happen, he didn't know what to expect. But nothing happened, there was just a deafening silence and he assumed it obviously hadn't worked.

But as the seconds ticked by he realised she hadn't moved. Tentatively he looked up from his book, his eyes roamed up the voluptuous curves standing beside him until they came to rest on her face. She seemed to be just staring off into the middle distance as if in a trance. "No way," whispered Willy in amazement as it dawned on him that she at least seemed to be hypnotised.

"Miss...? Miss Poole? Can you hear me?"

"Yes."

She spoke in response to his question but did nothing else. Still she stood there staring ahead as the horny 18 year old pushed his chair back and swung around in it to face her. Words couldn't begin to explain how he was feeling as he looked her up and down at such close quarters. He so badly wanted to touch her, experience the one thing he had always longed for. But he was truly terrified in case he had got it wrong, he needed to be sure. "Put your hand on your head," he told her. No sooner had he said it than she had done it. "Now put it back down by your side," he went on. Again she did exactly as she was told.

Willy was now getting very excited, could all his dreams and fantasies be about to come true. The filthy little freak frantically rubbed his sweaty hands on his trousers as he told her to go and lock the classroom door. Again she did just as she was told. Of course he took the opportunity to watch her sexy ass in that short tight skirt as she walked over to the door and turned the key. The door had one of those narrow windows in it, and so to avoid being seen Willy got up from his desk and went to sit at the desk in the far back corner hidden from the gaze of anyone who might look in.

"Come and stand here by me," he commanded with a growing confidence as he pulled the chair out from the desk swung it around and sat himself down. The little creep was already salivating heavily as she once again came and stood beside him. It felt like a dream having her standing so close and apparently at his complete disposal. "Oh God," he whispered as he brought a hand up and placed it gently on the top of her thigh over her tightly fitted skirt. Never had he felt such excitement as he nervously paused a moment just in case she reacted. Realising it was safe he spread his fingers and slowly started to move his hand up and down feeling its firmness through the sublimely smooth tight fabric. Again he whispered, "oh God yes," as he felt the unmistakable outline of one of her suspenders. Slowly his hand crept further around carefully reaching its way behind her. He let out a gasp of disbelief as she just stood there motionless and he quickly found himself holding one of those beautiful firm round ass cheeks that he had so long lusted over.

His excitement was now on a level that he had never experienced, this was already more than he had really dared hoped for...and he was now realising he could go further, much further. He gently began to squeeze it as his cock now raged in his pants, he couldn't believe this was happening, it felt like nothing on earth so incredibly firm and tight. With his confidence growing rapidly he placed his other hand on her leg just above the knee. The feel of the silky smooth nylon that sheathed it was unbelievable. He glanced up to see her still staring straight ahead as his dirty sweaty little fingers slipped under the hem of her skirt and began to feel their way upwards. Although her skirt was very tight the fabric had a stretchy quality about it which allowed his hand to move freely upwards. He was shaking like a leaf and already the filthy little wanker could feel the wetness of pre-cum oozing from his erection and soaking into his underpants.

He watched in amazement as his trembling hand vanished under her skirt as it crept ever upwards. "Oh God," he groaned as his finger-tips inched above her stocking tops and he fumbled with a lace suspender. "Oh fuckin' hell!" He went on as with his other hand he began to slowly push her skirt up. His eyes bulged as with no objection from the lovely Miss Poole the wide dark wide band of her stocking tops came into view. Higher he pushed it until it slipped over her hips and he found himself faced with something he never dared to dream he would ever see. Framed by black lace suspenders he stared in utter disbelief at the sexiest pair of pretty black lace panties he had ever seen.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers