Willy Gets His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,796 Followers

Then just as he was getting ready to drag her onto the bed she stepped back and looked him up and down. Now Willy knew he looked ridiculous in just his grubby white school shirt and naked from the waist down. But despite being an ugly geek with greasy hair and a spot encrusted face he could tell that his busty English teacher was seeing something very different. He had no idea what but then it didn't matter, all that mattered was the fact that she wanted him, she actually wanted him! But not as much as he wanted her, standing there with her astounding body draped in white lace lingerie looking like something from a high class soft porn magazine.

With a glint in her eye she stepped forward and gently pushing him back down onto the bed. The beautiful Miss Poole seemed to be taking full control as she leaned over him and began to undo his belt. "May I?" She seductively asked as she looked down at the huge bulge trying to bust out of his trousers. All the sex starved teenager could do was nod frantically as he watched in complete awe at the way those spectacular tits swayed freely under the looseness of that see-through baby-doll top. He was trembling all over as she carefully undid the belt, pulled down his zipper and pulled his trousers halfway down his legs.

He looked down to see his ill-fitting navy blue underpants sticking up in the air, a wet spot formed where the tip of his erection was. He thought he might blow his load there and then as Miss Poole lightly fingered his balls through the grubby things. Slowly her fingers ran along his shaft feeling every deep ridge through his straining cotton undies. He could see a definite look of desire on her beautiful face as she licked her lips and felt her way along the full length of it before circling her fingers around the now twitching bell-end.

"Uuugh! O...oh, G...God!" Willy groaned as she slowly lifted the waistband and pealed them back down. He couldn't believe it but she let out a quiet gasp as his naked cock came into view standing up tall and proud oozing slimy fluid from its gaping slit. She pulled his trousers and pants all the way down and tossed them in the corner of the room.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed as she knelt between his parted lily white thighs and wrapped her soft fingers around the base of his throbbing shaft. Willy just watched in stunned silence, he hadn't given her any instructions at all, she was acting solely on the suggestion he had placed in her mind over the phone. He watched his dribbling cock twitch and throb as she slowly stroked it yet again he was already close to shooting his load. This time however it didn't matter, he knew this time there was going to be plenty of time for a second helping.

As she gently stroked it up and down he knew he wasn't going to last long. Then she did something he wasn't in his wildest dreams expecting. He watched as the gorgeous teacher leaned forward and rested her elbows on the tops of his scrawny white thighs. Her face moved in closer and her eyes focused on his swollen purple helmet oozing pre-cum that now trickled down over her fingers.

"Oh fuck, fuck," he cried as he watched her soft full lips part and her opened mouth move towards his stinking shiny knob. He knew what was coming, he couldn't totally believe it, but he knew. Then he experienced what had to be the most amazingly thrilling sensation he had ever known. With bulging eyes he watched as she slipped her soft sweet lips over his dribbling twitching cock and gently slid them down taking its full length deep into her mouth. "Fuck, fuck," he again groaned as he felt her tongue caress and swirl around it. He didn't know what to do he was in complete turmoil as he instinctively ran his fingers through her lovely dark wavy hair before grabbing her head and holding it there.

"Suck it bitch, oh God suck it, suck it fuckin' hard!" His sudden outburst took even him by surprise. The excitement of the moment was clearly overwhelming him.

Of course being in a trance she did exactly as she was told, she sucked it, she sucked it fuckin' hard! "Shit, oh God shit!" Willy cried as she sucked with such force she drew his balls up in their sack. This was it there was no holding back as the busty teacher began to slide her mouth up and down the full length of his dirty stiff cock. As she did he could feel her tongue pressing against the underside of it driving him crazy. This was a whole other world, one he never thought he would ever be lucky enough to experience. Then suddenly his entire body jerked as she pulled down on the base of it with her hand while at the same time she drew her lips up its full rigid length sucking for all she was worth.

"OH FUCK FUCK, YES, YES, FUCK YES!" Cried the desperately frustrated red-faced eighteen year old as she did the same again and again. There was no stopping now as he felt his balls flex in their sweaty sack. He knew what was about to happen and wanting to make the most of this once in a lifetime experience he ordered her to look straight up into his eyes. With her beautiful large green saucer-like eyes looking so lovingly into his he felt suddenly very emotional. He felt what can only be described as an overwhelming sense of both love and lust for the beautiful 26 year old. Still she looked into his now teary eyes as she sucked hard on his throbbing tool. With her mouth closed tightly around it he couldn't see her tongue but God he could certainly feel it, working it's magic all over his sensitive knob.

"Oh God, yes oh God yes," he cried his voice quivering with uncontrolled excitement. It was all too much and without warning he instantly lost all self-control and his swollen balls suddenly released their heavy load. The busty teacher kept her lips locked tightly around his cock as a huge deluge of his thick hot creamy spunk suddenly flooded her mouth. Willy jerked and thrust upwards forcing his stinking cock to the back of her throat. He had never felt such a huge torrent power through his shaft as he emptied the first massive load.

"Oh yes, God Yes, yes, yes!" Willy hissed as he pumped more and more of his thick gooey seed down the stunningly gorgeous teachers throat. "Fuck me yes, of fuck yes," he went on still unable to believe what was happening. He could see tell-tale signs of spunk oozing from the sides of her tightly closed mouth yet despite the vast endless amount she hadn't spilt a drop. He felt amazing he had never felt such a level of love and attention that the beautiful teacher was showering his cock with. He could see her swallowing down every massive load as he felt wave after wave of slimy spunk pumping to the back of her throat. All too soon he came to the point where he was just ridding himself of the final dregs, yet still the cock hungry Miss sucked on his spent tool drawing every last drop up from deep within his balls. Willy fell back onto the bed throwing his arms over his head. "Oh God yes lovely, oh yes that feels so lovely," he sighed as the big breasted teacher lapped up every last drop.

As she released his manhood from her tightly closed lips the spent teenager clambered back onto the bed making himself comfortable with his head on the pillow. Now feeling very confident he told her rather arrogantly to go to the bathroom and wash her mouth out, which she duly did.

While she was gone the spotty teenager leaned across the bed and nosily opened her bedside drawers to see what was inside. He smiled at the array of fine lace lingerie muttering "I knew it, you dirty bitch," as he fingered his way through it all. There was an array of lace panties and bras of varying colours in the top drawer. In the second there were suspender belts and stockings again of varying colours, she didn't seem to own any dowdy or plain underwear. The thought that this was what she wore every day under her clothing only served to raise his excitement. "Oh fuck yes, you cock teasing bitch," he whispered as he realised every time he had seen standing there at the front of the class she would have been wearing these.

As he heard her heading back to the bedroom he quickly closed the drawers and lay back out on the bed. When she returned to the room Willy watched her walk around the bed in her white stockings and fine white lingerie. He still couldn't quite get over just what an incredible body she had, he knew she was fit and very shapely but in the flesh as they say she was something else. As he watched her climb on the bed beside him he marvelled at the size and shape of those incredible knockers gently swaying under that barely adequate fine white lace baby-doll. Already the sweaty little pervert could feel his limp dick begin to stir into life such was the unbelievable effect she had on him.

Lying alongside him she leaned over and placed her lips once more over his. This was just getting better and better for Willy as he slipped an arm around her and reached down for her peachy bum. Clasping it firmly in his grip he began to fondle it all over as their embrace grew more and more passionate. He could feel her huge boobs squashing against him as he suddenly felt her fingers once again wrap around his rapidly stiffening cock.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she lightly felt her way over it, her delicate touch driving him crazy The busty 26 year old was clearly enjoying herself as her lips moved from his mouth and down his neck. With her thick dark hair across his face he drew in her fresh clean scent as she kissed and licked his bony pigeon chest. It felt so good to have the beautiful Miss Poole teasing and caressing him this way, he felt like he had never felt before. Rather than an insignificant ugly spotty faced jerk with greasy hair and an aversion to soap, she made him feel special she made him feel amazing, she made him feel like a King!

Revelling in this newly acquired glory Willy lay there completely still, the lazy little creep was happy to let her do all the work while he just wallowed in it. His cock was already fully hard as the busty teacher again planted her lips over his and kissed him with an indescribable passion and hunger. As she did she reached down and slipped her white lace panties down her smooth stocking covered legs. Willy being a dirty little pervert took them from her as she slipped them off and brought them up to his face. He dangled them in one hand taking a good close look at them, "mmm lovely," he remarked. He couldn't believe how wet the gusset was as he brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply her womanly musk. His excitement was already fast growing beyond control.

As he did this he watched her peel her skimpy baby-doll top off over her head and toss it to the floor. Her tits were amazing, he had never imagined them to look so spectacular naked, he had always assumed there was some clever bra-work going on but no they really were that big!

Looking into her big green eyes he offered the panties to her telling her to taste them. Without hesitation she took them and closed her eyes as she ran her tongue along the sodden crotch. "Fuck yes," Willy exclaimed as she slipped them in between her full soft lips and began to suck on them. He couldn't believe his eyes, was there anything the big breasted lovely wouldn't do?

With her eyes closed she moaned with pleasure as she mouthed the panties while at the same time stroking and caressing his now solid shaft. All of a sudden she straddled his puny white body spitting the panties out of her mouth. She lowered herself towards him squashing her huge tits against his feeble chest as she again locked her lips over his. Willy just lay there with his eyes bulging wide as her tongue delved deep inside almost to the back of his throat. She was clearly in a state of extreme excitement as she devoured his mouth with hers her tongue exploring every nook and cranny inside. Then as she posiand tioned herself Willy felt her wet pussy lips nudge against his upwardly pointing cock he knew what was about to happen.

"Ooooh f..f..fuck oh fuck!" He suddenly cried as in an instant she plunged herself back down onto his erect tool, in one swift move engulfing it completely in her tight wet cunt.

She too cried out, "yes! Oh yes!" Raising herself up on her hands she locked her arms straight and looked down at the spotty red faced geek. As she arched her back she drew herself back up his deeply ridged cock until it almost popped back out. Just as he thought it would she again slammed herself down onto it taking him balls deep into her. Willy had never known anything like it her pussy gripped his cock as if it had a mind of its own and she began to grind herself against him. This was already too much, his excitement was off the scale as he looked up at the incredible view of her huge naked tits swaying around inches above his face.

Like a woman possessed the busty teacher threw her head back tossing her lovely dark wavy hair all over the place as she began to ride up and down his cock getting faster and faster. She certainly knew what she was doing as she twerked her ass up and down and round and round on it driving him rapidly to the point of no return. He reached around and grabbed her bouncing ass as he too picked up his rhythm and started thrusting himself up into her. At the same time she leaned in closed and dangled her huge round tits in his face. Willy opened his mouth and wasted no time as he began to suck and lick them all over.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes," he sighed as he released her ass and grabbed her tits excitedly stuffing as much of them into his mouth as he could. Miss Poole groaned as he chewed down on first one nipple then the other. Like a wild animal the spotty 18 year old pounded away into her knowing full well he wasn't going to last long. He couldn't get enough of her incredible body especially those tits as his hands freely roamed all over her.

Still she bounced up and down on his solid manhood, if he wanted to last longer it was too bad, she gave him no choice as she relentlessly used it for her own pleasure. Growing ever more excited she squashed her tits into his face rubbing them around all over it. His muffled moans were barely audible as she reached down behind herself and took hold of his balls. Fondling them with her fingers she smiled at how tight they were, she knew they were about to go off at any second...and she wasn't wrong.

Willy could take it no more, there was nothing he could do to halt the inevitable. He had never felt anything like it as in an instant and virtually without warning he exploded a huge tidal wave of thick steaming spunk into her. "Ugh, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," he cried as he threw his arms around her waist and gripped her tightly holding her still as he piston-fucked her like a wild man. Over and over he pounded her soaking cunt driving load after load of his stinking sperm deep inside her.

For her part the busty Miss grabbed the bed sheet in her hands screwing it up as he held her so tight that she could barely breath. With sweat breaking out all over him Willy selfishly continued to hold her still as he once more emptied his balls into her. It took just a minute or so to rid himself of the final drops, his grip gradually loosening as his pace slowed. His cock seemed to have a life of its own as it twitched and jerked uncontrollably as it finally came to a standstill.

Letting out a long satisfied sigh Willy released her from his grip and his arms flopped to the bed. But what he didn't expect was what came next. Miss Poole hadn't finished, she was still in the midst of a building orgasm. She sat herself upright on his softening tool and with incredible expertise she flexed the walls of her pussy around it massaging it back to life.

Willy couldn't believe it he had never been so turned on and excited that he could go again straight after. But the feel of her wet cunt squeezing his cock as she rotated herself on it coupled with the unimaginable sight of her sitting astride him playing with her huge naked knockers was all it took.

"Oh fuck yes, he whispered as he watched her losing herself in the ecstasy of her growing orgasm. With her eyes closed her head rolled slowly around while her delicate hands played with those solid heavy looking tits lifting squeezing and massaging them all over. The spotty little pervert had never seen a hornier sight as he reached out and placed his hands on her slender waist. Slowly she began to raise herself up before pausing a moment and then lowering herself back down again. She did this over and over getting gradually quicker each time. Willy could feel his own excitement building and unbelievably after having just spent his full load he already had a fast growing erection.

She leaned forward and once again placed her hands on the bed either side of his head. Her huge tits hung swaying just above his face and he wasted no time in taking them in his hands and gently fondling them. "Oh lovely tits, ooh yes lovely big tits," he sighed as he licked and kissed the beautiful swollen things. This made her sigh as she started to grind herself harder and harder against him.

"Ooh you like my big tits? Mmmmm squeeze them," she sighed, "ooh yes squeeze them harder!"

Willy wasted no time in doing as she asked, although he was surprised to hear these words coming out of her mouth. His excitement was growing fast as she ground herself down harder and harder on his cock using it for her own selfish pleasure. "Ooh yes, ooh suck my nipples," she went on, "mmmm yes."

Again Willy did as he was asked sucking and chewing on her rigid nipples for all he was worth. He could tell she was lost in the throws of her building orgasm as she ground her pubic mound harder and harder against his. Puffing and panting and with his cock as deep in her as it would go she suddenly let out a cry as she rubbed herself faster and faster back and forth against him. "Yes, oh God yes, yes, yes!" At that moment her entire body shuddered and Willy felt her juices gush from within and wash over his balls. "Uuuugh," she groaned as she held herself still for a few seconds before eventually collapsing on top of him.

The spotty geek knew that was it, she was spent, but he was now ready to go one more time. As he began to pump his stiff tool into her she suddenly said, "no, no, no." Her still throbbing cunt was too tender and she needed time for it to calm down. Willy couldn't believe it as she lifted herself off him and flopped face down on the bed by his side. He looked down at his twitching erection and took it in his hand. Looking across at her laying there he began to wank as he looked her over. He was becoming more and more desperate to shoot his load for an unbelievable third time such was the incredible effect she had on him.

He admired the way her shapely ass rose up like two hills from the deep valley of her lower back. Those cheeks he had long lusted over looked so round and firm and his cock grew harder and harder the more he admired them. He stroked himself faster and faster as his excitement grew and he knew he would had to relieve himself one more time.

With her lying completely still the dirty little pervert had an idea, an idea to do something that appealed to his filthy lust crazed mind, something that would finish things off between them perfectly.

He raised himself up and seizing the moment straddled her sleepy body. "Oh fuck yes," he whispered as he took the base of his solid erection and lined it up between those gorgeous ass cheeks. "Ooh you dirty bitch," he hissed as he pushed it head first slowly between them. Miss Poole groaned a little as he found her puckered little pink asshole. Having never done anything like this he thought for a moment there was no way it would fit. But being as hard as a rock and covered in her slimy juices he pushed forward and with some difficulty her asshole surprisingly began to yield to his invading member. Again she let out a groan as still holding the base he pushed harder against it. Then all of a sudden his swollen purple helmet popped inside.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,796 Followers